The Mist Hashira's Lover

By inotYada

In this world muichiro didn't die to uppermoon 1 and tanjiro was also killed by muzan kibutsuji ( sorry if th... More

Trial
Love At First Sight
The Tokito Estate
Shopping!!!
The insect hashira
Final selection
Love and snakes
Notice
Trying out recipes pt.1
Trying out Recipes pt.2

I will become a demon slayer

313 10 1
By inotYada

After nezuko and muichiro arrive at the estate muichiro finds a futon and lays it on the ground right next to his bed.

Muichiro: you can take my bed I'll just take the futon.

Nezuko: oh there's no need-

Muichiro: no

Nezuko: but

Muichiro: no but I want you to feel comfortable.

Nezuko: *pouts* fine.

Muichiro: *lays on the futon* so what
do you feel like doing?

Nezuko: *jumps on the bed* not sure
......oh how about we talk about ourselves to each other.

Muichiro: ok well when were you born?

Nezuko: I was born in the winter how about you?

Muichiro: I was born during the summer.

They continued talking until it was pitch black outside.

Muichiro: well it's dark now I guess we should sleep now.

Nezuko: ok well good night mui.

Muichiro: night.

Muichiro makes sure Nezuko falls asleep and leaves to the training grounds.

Muichiro: (I can't seem to get her out of my mind I mean she's cute and kindhearted not to mention she and I have a lot in common)

Muichiro slashes at the training dummies,but he hears a noise in one of the nearby bushes

Random demon: finally I caught up with one of the hashira's,if I kill you I'm sure master muzan would promote me.

Muichiro: like you will be able to kill me,I'm the one that's going to behead you.

Random demon: haha that's the spirit our battle shall last until one of us dies.

Muichiro: ☁️mist breathing 4th form shifting flow slash ☁️

Muichiro slashes the demon's arm and is about to cut his head off until the demon backs away and uses his blood demon art.

Random demon: 🩸blood demon art thorns of poison🩸.

The demon creates a bunch of thorny vines from his body that launch themselves right at muichiro.

Muichiro: (this demon I can see he's what is in his eyes? Oh he's lower 2)

Muichiro then snaps out of thoughts and barely manages to dodge the thorns scratching him a bit.

Random demon: haha soon the poison will spread through your body eventually paralyzing you and then I will kill you.🩸blood demon art wisting vines🩸

More vines come from his body and are about to hit muichiro until someone comes and blocks the attack.

Nezuko: ☀️Hinokami kagura dance☀️

(Imagine this is nezuko)

Nezuko slashes all the vines and points her sword at the demon.

Nezuko: *huff* who- *puff* who are you?

Lower 2: ha I'm lower 2,say? aren't you also a demon? why are you helping this human? what do you say why don't we team up?

Nezuko: never.....I will never hurt humans they are my family.

Muichiro: (huh? oh no I spaced out during a fight this is not good I need to snap out of it or I'll get killed,huh?i-is that Nezuko??? what's she doing here if she stays here she'll get hurt)

Lower 2: HAHA I'll just kill you and the mist hashira and then master muzan will promote me to lower 1.

Nezuko: I won't let you kill him.

Muichiro: NEZUKO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IT'S NOT SAFE!!!

Nezuko: mui I'm fine I-I want to help you.

Muichiro: but- but you'll get hurt.

Nezuko: I'm a demon remember?I can regenerate.

Muichiro: alright let's do this.

Lower 2: that's the spirit now let's fight🩸blood demon art cactus vines🩸

Vines covered in prickles and cactuses grow from the ground and create a barrier around Nezuko and muichiro.

Muichiro: *tries slashing the vines* breathing styles isn't gonna work on these so what can we do?

Nezuko: *scratches her arm so that blood flows out*

Muichiro: N-nezuko what do you think you're doing??

Nezuko: *throws her blood on the vines* 🩸 blood demon art exploding blood🩸

Suddenly Pink flames start burning the vines letting muichiro and Nezuko escape the barrier.

Muichiro: (blood demon art? interesting I'll have to inform the master about this) ☁️mist breathing 6th form lunar dispersing mist ☁️

Muichiro jumps in the air slashing all of the other vines that were growing out from the demon.

Lower 2: tch trying to be smart? well that's not going to work on me,🩸 blood demon art vine enclosure 🩸

All of the vines that were slashes grew back and all wrapped creating a more narrow and small enclosure.

Nezuko: (it looks like my blood demon art won't work on these-)

The vines start to grow closer.

Nezuko: *takes a deep breathe* ☀️HINOKAMI KAGURA dragon head dance☀️

Nezuko cuts off all of the vines and is now right at the demon's head.

Lower 2: NO NO I CAN'T DIE NOW, NOT TO THIS BRAT!!!!

Nezuko cuts off the demons head and  starts to disetegrate

Muichiro: good job nezuko,I'm sorry I didn't do much in the fight 😊.

Nezuko: th-thanks mui I guess all I have to do now....is to become a slayer and then I'll get my revenge on muzan
....for tanjiro.

Muichiro: I'll help you I know you can do it.

Nezuko: well let's go back inside I'm starting to get sleepy now.

Muichiro: *light chuckle* ok ok let's go back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.1K 28
I read 2 stories like this but neither are being updated so I'm gonna make 1 inspection by them. (I forgot who created them) I don't own demon slaye...
119K 2.9K 33
This is my first story This story is an AU kny, if you haven't watched or read the manga i really suggest you do before reading this. And this story...
27.3K 592 18
high so this is my first ever story and I hope you like it. So Tanjiro is a popular highschool boy who is in his 3rd and final year of high school. H...
2.2K 30 19
โš ๏ธIMPORTANT INFORMATIONโš ๏ธ - There will be no smut unfortunately. - This is my first written story so please don't attack me. - This is a Demon Slaye...