๏น•แด€ส€แด› | ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ฑ ๏ฟฝ...

By HikaruSenpapi

โ™ก ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. (Slight) ๐˜๐š๐ง... More

00 | DISCLAIMER
02 | OMNISCIENT
03 | ร‰MERVEILLER
04 | ร‰BLOUISSANT
05 | HIRAETH
06 | TOSKA
07 | SOLACE
08 | SERENDIPITY
09 | ASTROPHILE
10k Special: Traveling with da boyz!
10 | ETHEREAL
11 | DELICATE
12 | APRICITY
13 | DOMESTIC
14 | REDAMANCY

01 | ADOLESCENCE

10.9K 415 145
By HikaruSenpapi

People start to heal
the moment they feel heard

ᓚᘏᗢ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter I |

" How cold... "

THE SOUND of heavy snow crunched by every anticipating steps, you felt your ear twitching.

Soft (e/c) hues glowed as it gazed through barred soccer field, the place was covered with milky white snow it glowed with the lamps lighting up the once a grassy field now covered with sought and heavy veneer, aswell a slump figure merely able to hold his weight up.

" Rin..? "

Slowly, you approached the boy. you kneeled down feeling the cold snow dampers your skin to meet the gaze of your friend, to find his hurt and constricted pupils tears threateningly to gush out in distress manner.

The conflicted boy felt his throat tightening, words stuck up, rin swiftly buried his face in the crook of your neck and embrace your waist down to your hips, you are warm it gave him comfort, melting in your soft touch. the snow falling from sky as if it was lamenting with him in that specific day, the day he lost his inspiration, his brother.

The cold and downcast atmosphere
now surrounded with comforting and the warmth of your care, rin's breathing was now calm and steady after all you were both are sitting in the cold and damp snow, his chest heaved as his grip tightened.

"...Let's go home, want a piggyback ride? "

" Aren't i too old for that..? "

" Nonsense! c'mere! "

You were older than year by 1
year and you're a bit taller than him, you held his thighs and braced yourself from his weight, rin rested his chin on your shoulder and hugged your neck not too tight.

Rin always thought that you really are
kind for this world, you were always there at the times he longed for you, not to mention he always liked it when you look at him, his way, when you agree with him, defend him, care for him, he loves it..you wouldn't dare to leave him won't you..? He needs you.

Rin now sitting in the soft cusions of
his bed head brought down on his arms resting on his knees, his blazing slim teal eyes bored into the television with anguish bottled inside of him. watching his...brothe- no, Itoshi Sae, he felt as if the tips of his tongue burned soaked venom and anguish.

Already had enough of it he turned the television off, eyes slowly reverted to the cupboard where all of Itoshi Sae's Memorabilias and awards displayed on, he once admired how the trophies and medals shined when the soft sunlight kissed it's surface, his teal irises glowed with pride.

He grimaced at the sight he almost winced.

Rin remembered it very clearly how
his brother resent kindness for him, was it just all a mere lie that his brother constructed.. because he was worth using? Does that mean the brother i'd seen was all a lie, How foolish are you rin..? How can shove the weight of the situation in that naive mind fo yours.

" I wish we'd never shared a dream. "

Loud crash and clattering was heard through out the room.

" RIN! WHAT HAPPENED?! "

A meekly boy out of air huffs rapidly
as he almost slip through the stairs running for his dear friend's room, you analyzed the situation as you tried to breathe carefully.

Rin tilted his head to face you. nails
digging onto his flesh, eyebrows knitted, his face contorted to a tired and restless face he felt pain and hatred but you otherwise..he can never be mad at you, why you ask? because you stayed, you're always there giving him comfort and hugs, supported him, his heart full of hatred and love contrast at each other, his devotion for you, he will make sure that you will never leave him like someone did.

You reached for rin's calloused hand
was now reddened by the sharp edges of the trophies and frames, you knew and understand everything yet you didn't interfere because rin's feelings are valid, and comfort and validation is something you can repay him, atleast.

You thought as you made the boy sit
on his bed and you make your way to fetch the first aid kit to treat his small cuts forming his palm and fingers.

His fingers brushed against yours, entwined.

" n/n..do you think he would've not left if i was worthy enough..for him? "

He stared at you, as you put an antiseptic on his cuts and those cute bandaids, you clasp his treated hands and held it firmly as you gazed at his glossed teal eyes.

"..Rin you are more than
enough..and you are going to better soon I can assure you that, everything isn't over yet, many things are still there to proven, I'm here aren't i- "

drip, drip.

Glistening tears gushing out on
rin's eyes, he choked a sob, he was trying so hard not to let it out now it bursted out, he clung to you, you felt warm tears dampening on your shoulders, as you comforted yet again after all he deserved it all and you swore a promise.

Pathetic, right?

Shut the fuck up, m/n said it was going to be okay.

Rin didn't need to hear it all he will
always knew that all the words that was coming out of your pretty lips was all but the truth, after all, all that he needed was only you, the boy who helped him to stand when stumbled and fell, the boy who wiped his tears when he wept, the boy who gave him the warmest hugs when he's cold and sad, it was all of you.

And he wanted more.

Oh.. so much more..

Itoshi Sae, you knew him very well, he's very polite and gentle with his familiars and closed ones, but very brutal and prodigious in the field of soccer especially in interviews...but he was very fond of you, he met you first before rin.

After sae left for 4 years and came
back, he have changed. his demeanor and appearance, he may not smile often but when he does you felt as if your whole world lightened up, even if it's the lamest jokes you've told you remembered it well how his eyes crinkled with his long pretty lashes and his toothy grin flashed as your eyes twinkled in awe... but has it vanished..?

A leaving figure with a suitcase caught your eyes, as their head tilted back to faced you yet again.

" n/n. "

Your breath hitched, you stared right into his slim teal eyes the usual glow in it has vanished, sae looks tired...but ever so beautiful..

" sae..? "

" Do me a favor and take care of him will you...? " his enchanting teal irises gaze at yours, his reddish and about to darkened eye bags pair with his pretty long lashes along with his plump honeyed lips drying up due to the cold atmosphere.

" I've got it. " You replied firmly. you wanted to hug him.

And right there he left.

Unbeknownst to you, sae wanted to hug you badly too, he knew to himself that he can't love if he's away. A person who doesn't love themselves cannot love.

You....

You remembered how he taught you
the basic steps and mechanics of playing soccer, sae always knew you have potential, you missed him dearly.

You thought of soccer as art, art
isn't all about brush strokes and colors splashed over a paper, the art of soccer has it's deeper meaning, constructed and the enigmatic feeling of striking the ball through the net makes your blood pumped, the goal, you felt as electricity rushes through veins when you thought of it.

.." Sae left to be the greatest midfielder huh..? well i guess theres alot left for me.. "

" To be left by the shadows i shall conquer the light as none of it escapes.. "

" The Art Of Soccer was innovated and The Malevolent Tyrant was born, The founder of Artistry Fortress, Flow. "

This Tyrant wasn't all cruel and
brutal, as the yin and yang describes the two complementary forces, the phenomena of life it depicts the light and dark halves of the cycle, it constrasted the tyrant as he became the scarily skillful individual to a kind and comforting sole.

If he ever come to your way well.. are you ready?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 9.9K 42
latest obsession is blue lock and i love writing lil self inserts ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ blue lock x fem reader ๐Ÿ˜จ 12/28/22 - 6/18/23 my life in art - mojave 3
18.1K 355 6
โฅ๏ธŽ Blue lock x fem! reader headcanons ๐ŸŒธ โฅ๏ธŽ May contain mature contentโ€ผ๏ธ โฅ๏ธŽ Do not copy/report or hate my work โš ๏ธ ๐แดแด›แด‡ โœ”๏ธŽ I do not owe Blue lock. Th...
18.6K 937 12
" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " - โ† Blue lock x Male! reader โ† In which...
43K 2.2K 24
(Y/n) lived a semi-normal life... for the most part of her early childhood. After the tragic passing of her parents and being adopted by a family des...