First Love (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Fate...the word which can change someone completely. It can be good for someone...it can be bad for someone.I... More

Introduction
1:1. Take my breath
1:2. Shy-Shy
1:3. Buddy
1:4. I Got You
1:5. Whipped
1:6. First date
1:7. Relationship
1:8. Orphans
1:9. Friends
1:10. Beautiful
1:11. With You
1:12. Alone
1:13. Angels
1:14. Young Love
1:15. Anticipation
1:16. Goodbye (S1 finale)
2:1. Abiding Love
2:2. Moved On
2:3. Reunion
2:4. Him & I
2:5. Doctor's In
2:6. I miss you
2:7. For You
2:8. Adore You
2:10. Truth
2:11. I Love You
2:12. Forever Ever
2:17. Let's End This (S2 finale)

2:9. Cause I Love Her

261 20 11
By vsoofiction

Taehyung 🐻

Today's day was really quite that I was feeling really bored. Me and my colleague from Boston hospital and few of Joon's researchers where only present. Neither Dr. Kim was present, neither Dr. Nam the eldest among our researchers group, nor Jisoo and that flirty intern Eunwoo. I mean he always flirt with Jisoo.

I don't like that. He seems close with her too. This girls is collecting fanboys like Pokemon.

I pout and thought to stroll around in hospital which I rarely do cause I am always busy or try to keep myself busy. But today I am not feeling like staying there as well.

This hospital is really huge like if there weren't location boards in every corner you would have lost.

I walk past first floor receptionist who and some nurse where gossiping. Well it's not new and it's not here only. Everywhere you will get that gossiping trio.

I wasn't that curious to pay them attention but they where talking about Jisoo. So ofcourse I intentionally stood quite far from them and heard there conversation. I am not eavesdropping though, they where loud enough that I can easily heard them talking.

" Is that patient Dr. Jisoo's mom " one of them with pink blonde hair asked to receptionist who shoke her head with another one who has dark red hairs who really look like some model.

" But that patient calls her daughter" the pink blonde one say keeping her point on which receptionist confusedly nods keeping her useless point " Maybe she's her mother-in-law ".

That red hair model like nurse nod along with her and I pout. How could she nod in aggreement, she's only beauty but no brain.

" Yeah I heard her calling her mom, maybe that patient is her mother-in-law or maybe her boyfriend's mother" red hair one said making me furious. Literally this ladies are talking nonsense, who the heck they are spies or paparazzi.

I thought to ignored them but there conversation stops me making me more furious. " I thought there's something between Dr. Kim and Dr. Jisoo, they really make ideal couple... don't you think " the pink blonde girl said adding petroleum to my burning fire.

" You say so...but I think Dr. Jisoo is happy with her boyfriend cause that patient Kim Taehee really treat her like her own daughter " red hair model like nurse said widening my eyes and ears like I heard her wrong. I definitely heard her wrong...maybe.

There can be many people with same name...but why I am feeling like she is talking about my mom. And jisoo only knows Kim Taehee as my mom.

I couldn't control my curiosity and stride towards them leading them to startled like I caught them doing smuggling. Yeah in other way they where.

" What did you say patient's name" I asked them being confused yet curious and worried like what if they where really talking about my mom.

Startled they look towards each other but eventually the pink blonde girl being brave utter " Kim Taehee " she folds her hand forward before blinking her eyes flirting with me but I careless.

" What happened to her " I asked and clenched my fist when they didn't tell me about it cause ofcourse it's private. " Sorry but we can't share patient's privacy with anyone " red hair nurse said shaking her head as no before excusing herself from other two who walked back to there place as well.

Without thinking I pull red haired nurse arm who again got startled but eventually stop. " Excuse me...what you want " she asked even though she want to show she is angry she couldn't when I look so lost and confused.

I looked at her like I really need to know before asking more about that patient." What happened to Kim Taehee... please tell me cause I am her son " I plead, I am sure I want to know cause I am feeling like she is talking about my mom.

" Leukemia, Kim Taehee is suffering from leukemia...I don't know but Dr. Jisoo should have told you if you are her boyf... I didn't wait for her to complete her sentence cause I run towards elevator thinking worst scenario.

My mom...no...why would she hide. Why would Jisoo hide.

I rush towards operating room, as soon as I reached OR floor I spot Dr. Kim Namjoon along with Dr. Nam and two more doctors exiting from Operating room.

I stride towards Namjoon who startled when I asked him in furious tone not minding about people around us. " Where is my mom " I asked but he stood still.

" You just operate a patient name Kim Taehee don't you " I asked trying to control myself cause his saying nothing tells me everything. It confirms the patient is my mom and Jisoo hide it from me. Why Jisoo.

I leave him cause my question will only get answered by lady who exited Operating room with two nurses.

I pull her arm and push her to nearby wall who whine in pain but I careless...no I care ofcourse I do cause I love her but I am too emotional and furious to think straight.

Everyone baffled by my action. " Why you didn't tell me...WHY " I yell forgetting I am in hospital and I am a doctor. The one's whoever stood there try to pull me away from her but she stop them even Namjoon who was first to grab her hand.

I loosened my grip from her arms and drop down on knees. Her silence confirm my mom, my saviour is suffering from severe disease. Everyone looked at me like I am some little boy who is lost.

They where pitying me but no one did anything except jisoo and I truly need no one but her who drop down to my level and hugged me. I hugged her back, pushing myself close to her warmth. Others only looked at us like it's some emotional drama.

I forgot about surrounding and cried putting my head on her shoulder. She rub my back soothing me the way she did when I was depressed by Im Jirim death.

" She will overcome it...you believe in her, don't you " she mumble still rubbing my back. I am so vulnerable cause I don't want to lose her. Why everyone wants to leave me...why me...am I that bad.

Jisoo 🐰

Taehee was sleeping peacefully in her assisted room after her long surgery. She look pale and week but rate of tumors spreading in her body decrease in rapid rate.

I was only one after her who was present in. Taehyung was too shocked by it that he don't wants to see her yet.

I wanted to hug him again but he pull away and walked somewhere which hurts me.

I know he is just emotional but it's like he hate my presence. He just hugged me out of emotion.

I smile sadly and clean up couch where I sleep passed few days. I think now I don't need to do that. Now taehyung is here for his mom.

" Jisoo " weak voice called me grabbing my attention. I hurriedly walked towards taehee and worriedly asked her " What happened...does it hurt " I asked but she shoke her head and instead request me to seat beside her.

" Jisoo...I want to tell taehyung, I don't want to hide anymore " she mumble weakly brushing her fingers over my hand which holds her back.

I smiled again but shoke my head telling her there's no need cause he already know.

" You don't have too...he already knows " I mumble and as soon as I told her she wide her eye's feeling guilty that he come to get such news from someone else.

I just nod " He do... he heard from some nurse, I am sorry " I said and apologize even though I know I don't need too, it's just accidental.

She smiled and grab my hand tighter " It's not your fault, I shouldn't had hide earlier either...where is he...he must be angry, I know him he must had cried " she asked tearing up again. She has become more emotional after her diagnosis.

I knew she was sensitive and emotional but she is weak hearted too. Even slightest of fear and grief hurts her. I hope she will overcome it.

" Jisoo why you both broke up, you know he was heart broken for months, he really loved you. You are someone who really meant more that anything to him " she asked out of nowhere saying something I know. I knew ever since he proposed me. I knew ever since he told me how much I meant to him, how he want to commit himself with me. How he dreamed each and everyday with me.

But I break them. I broke his trust, I break him from me. I broke our promise.

" I am sorry I hurt your son " I whisper wavering with many emotions. Hurt, guilt, sad and depressed.

Did I ever told you...I was depressed for years after I broke up with him. I had crush on him for four years, we where together for six months and we where apart for eight years. It's genuine I will get depressed when he wasn't around me anymore.

She again shoke her head and smile sadly " I know you must had some reason...I can see you still love him, I believe everything will be fine " she said her gaze hopeful and wavering.

I stay quite for a while but her intense gaze made me to confess and broke me down. I really don't want to hide.

" I love him...I still do, I want us to be together...I said sniffing but she said nothing just brush her fingers on my hand.

...I want to tell him but I don't know how, I don't know if he even what us to be together. " I continued wiping my tears away. She smiled lifting her hand to my cheeks she wipe my wet tears away.

" Don't cry daughter...I know he still love you " she muttered more like she assure me but I felt she is unsure about it as well. Cause ofcourse why he will stuck to his past who betrayed him.

Who broke his promise.

" Ahem...ahem...I need to talk to Mrs. Kim." we avert our gaze on person who entered without our knowing.

Namjoon oppa stood there ignoring my presence. Why he is acting tuff this days. He is not like the one I knew.

I just stood from stool and gesture him to continue who only look towards Mrs. Kim Taehee.

" Mrs. Kim how are you feeling now " he asked keeping space between us. Okk he must be tried cause he is over working too.

" There's little bit pain but now I am feeling good " she said telling she's feeling pain in her stomach and chest area. Dr. Namjoon nods and wrote it down. He is assisting her case from start.

" That's just after surgery symptoms, but if you felt it unbearable just tell me...okk " he said flipping pages then finally he paid attention to me.

" Next surgery will held next month, and now Mr. Taehyung knows...so he is her real guardian and family. " he asked more like he point out. I just nod cause it's true. I was just temporary...I guess.

" Jisoo if you are done here I hope you to help Eunwoo and our research team " he continues never once fading his stern expression which I am too new with. I never saw him getting this strict and commanding towards me.

I again just nods cause I am feeling nervous..again.

I glance towards Kim Taehee who nod saying she is fine and wave towards me with little smile. I walked out and bump into the last person I want to meet after everything...Kim Taehyung.

His gaze fixed on me for quite long until he avert them on Namjoon who glares coldly towards him.

I just stood there not knowing what to do...should I just go like nothing or should I wait.

" Dr. Kim I want to assist my mom's surgery " he said more like demand glaring back. Namjoon frowned but said nothing.

" I am not saying anything about your skills...it's just I want to...

" I understand...you can, as our hospital rules you are just guest researcher still I am giving your mom's case to you, you are capable. " he muttered each and every words looking towards me like he is telling me. Why I am getting uncomfortable. What happened to Namjoon oppa.

Wait...don't tell me he...he has feelings for me. No we are just like friends more like brother sister...isn't it.

I meet his gaze which show many emotions. He smiled and looked back towards taehyung who took Namjoon's hand and shake it...feeling really grateful.

" Thank you Dr. Kim " taehyung said feeling really grateful for Namjoon's words. Like he didn't accept that. Ofcourse he is not staff of our hospital it's a rule...but still Namjoon doesn't care...cause he has feelings for me and he also knows I still have feelings for taehyung.

I am sorry...I really am but I couldn't help but still love him, I will only love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6K 36
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION Kim Jisoo. The women who have 1 son name Jiyun. She is 27 years old. Jisoo work with Chanyeol, Rose brother. She is h...
7.3K 192 17
idk what to put here, Enjoy the story 🫶🏻
255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
22.2K 1.7K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...