First Love (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Fate...the word which can change someone completely. It can be good for someone...it can be bad for someone.I... More

Introduction
1:1. Take my breath
1:2. Shy-Shy
1:3. Buddy
1:4. I Got You
1:5. Whipped
1:6. First date
1:7. Relationship
1:8. Orphans
1:9. Friends
1:10. Beautiful
1:11. With You
1:12. Alone
1:13. Angels
1:14. Young Love
1:15. Anticipation
1:16. Goodbye (S1 finale)
2:1. Abiding Love
2:2. Moved On
2:3. Reunion
2:4. Him & I
2:5. Doctor's In
2:6. I miss you
2:7. For You
2:9. Cause I Love Her
2:10. Truth
2:11. I Love You
2:12. Forever Ever
2:17. Let's End This (S2 finale)

2:8. Adore You

216 21 1
By vsoofiction

Taehyung 🐻

I tried to push myself and talk out everything with her but guess what these days I wasn't even lucky to see her face to face. Pass few days she was most busy I ever seen her.

She spend little to less time at Research floor in Joon's hospital, she mostly busied herself with patients that's what I heard. Yeah me and my team is only upto research so we don't gotta permission to meddle with anything beyond it.

It's last hour of work around nine everyone where tired and ready to leave but not me cause today I really am going to talk to her who didn't leave Interns cabin since evening.

I waited for everyone to leave and when I thought no one else is around I grab my stuffs and saunter with slow and steady steps towards Interns cabin.

No one was around except her who was sleeping while putting her head on hands which where folded on desk.

She looks adorable like cute rabbit, which lead me to stare at her face. I pull chair from another desk set-up beside her and stare at her so adorable face.

She has grown pale in this few days, she looks weak and tired. Eyes covered in black cloud from lack of sleep or awakening till nights.

Although she look pale and tired my heart skip a bit when she pout her lips urging me to kiss those damn luscious lips.

Ohh she's making so hard for me. I finally avert my gaze from her face to her body which slightly shiver and hugged herself.
Without wasting a minute I grab my coat and about to cover her when her phone buzz with contact number Namjoon Oppa.

Frowning I glares at the damn phone and literally felt urge to throw it away. I again avert my attention on her who slowly so slowly open her eyes leading me to take step back.

She land her gaze on me before grabbing her phone and answering call. I see how she instantly grab her things after call and rush her way before asking me ' you need anything ' shaking my head as no I walked back leaving her to stride her way towards her precious oppa.

Jisoo 🐰

I am not aware when I fall asleep while studying Kim Taehee's recent reports. But when I woke up I thought I was still dreaming.

He stood infront of me staring at me like he felt the urge to engulfed me in tight hug. Like he want to ask me why you look so tired my cutie pie.

I instantly look away and grab my phone knowing Namjoon Oppa reminding me of Mrs. Kim's dinner time. Yeah I am spending most time with her or working on her case.

In recent reports tumors cells has invade her vital organs for which we need to proceed for first surgery. We talk to her about it and she never once denied to trust us but doesn't want to involve herself in surgeries.

She knows it's hard to treat blood cancer once it started to affect vital organs but if surgeries went well there are chances she lives more but she's not believing in herself which is most negative thing in her case. She's losing her will power.

" Jisoo you didn't need to bother because of me " Kim Taehee say to me again seeing me in her room with dinner. Since I come to know she is admitted here I never once let her eat outlet or hospital food.

I told mom to cook two meals for her well I definitely didn't told her about Taehyung's mom but some friend. Yeah I never tell them about me and him. Well we broke up before so.

I pass her pouty smile and help her to sit straight on which she smile back but hesitation clear like she thinks she is burden to me. Which is definitely not true.

" Why not...you calls me daughter so it's what daughter should be doing...taking care of her mother " I said and again she tear up in emotion. She really wants me to come here and check on her, cause she miss her son's presence. Someone close to her.

" Now what we have here " I enthusiastically open box lifting her mood who smile at my enthusiasm. She's in positive mood and responding well to nurse who come for her medications.

She smile when she found her favourite Gimbap inside box, I remember once taehyung told me her likings.

Soon we where talking and enjoying our time after dinner, she still want me to be together with taehyung and become her daughter in law.

I don't know what to say on it so I just smile back and then she didn't force me more and slowly drift into sleep.

Like past few day's today too I sleep on couch and woke up early when nurse enter in for morning medications.

" Dr. Jisoo is she your relative " the nurse asked injecting IV before turning her head towards me. I nodded in response before pulling myself from couch.

" She's like mother to me " I said passing her smile and grating her good morning which she replied with amused smile like she found me amusing or maybe my words.

Like everyday today's day went busy and tiresome. This last few days I am getting easily tired and sometime feeling weak too. Maybe I am over working myself.

In night I brought dinner for Taehee who was talking with Namjoon Oppa about her first surgery. He is really convincing her to do it since last four days. Hope she will open up for it.

...I know my condition, it's only waste of money " When I enter inside I heard her saying this before averting her gaze on me and sighing.

" But what if someone want you to live, trust me if you undergone one surgery the rate of tumor spreading will decrease and it will help you to live more. " Namjoon Oppa said glancing towards me acknowledging my presence where I help Kim Taehee to sit straight for dinner.

She's still not positive about herself but we are trying our best to convince her. I will approve her surgery as guardian but as a patient she need to be positive about it and trust us, her doctors.

" M-mom I know you are scared but believe me it will be not that scary as you are thinking. I will be there if you want me too, even though taehyung doesn't know he is there for you and waiting for you...I said hopefully looking into her hesitating gaze which are scared of process.

She and Namjoon Oppa looked at me intensely one smiling sweetly while one looking peculiar like hurt. I don't know why but again I felt nervous under his intense gaze.

I ignored it and found Mrs. Kim Taehee nodding her head gesturing me to seat near her. Once I did she hugged me and smile again.

" I will give it try...I trust you Jisoo, I trust you Dr. Kim " she said not once pulling me from hug. I pat her back, smiling slowly averting my gaze on Namjoon Oppa who smile slightly before walking out.

Why he is looking disappointed like I did something wrong. Maybe I am overthinking. Maybe he is over working as well.

~~timeskip~~

It's the day of first surgery. Signing as her guardian I approve for her surgery procedures which are already done since last night. I want her to know she did right to not give up on herself.

Dr. Namjoon and his oncologist team including me where attending surgery. It's my first surgery and I am hella nervous. Even though ninety nine percent of surgery process is going to held by him and his team but one percent is still in my hands.

And the nervousness is doing nothing but pulling me. " Jisoo pass me scalpel " Dr. Kim ordered me on which I nod and with wobbly hands hand him scalpel.

He noticed my nervousness and grab my hand dangerously looking into my eyes which scared me for first time. " You involve yourself in it...if you were not ready then why are you here " he asked pushing my hand away before grabbing scissor by himself.

Everyone looked at me feeling sorry for me. I heard he is sometimes too much to handle, he scold and insult some rookie doctor's but it's first time I witnessed it and that with myself.

I gulp down humiliation and nervousness and focus on surgery trying best to not get scared by situation.

I only have to pass instruments and cotton nothing measure but it's important task cause this Doctors here depend on it. If instead of scalpel I passes scissor it will interrupt going surgery or maybe hurt that patient.

Surgery went longer than we thought would be. It was tuff cause tumors where close to vital organs but nevertheless we where done with first surgery.

" Good Job everyone " Dr. Kim said after two junior doctors complete stitching part. He pass thumbs up to everyone before averting his gaze on me where I was arranging instruments.

He pat my shoulder and smile slightly " You did great too... I am sorry if I scared you" he said sensing maybe I felt bad by his words but I really not. He did what he should.

If I take initiative then I shouldn't be nervous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1.3K 24
VSOO STORY WRITTEN BY: @jxchu_bunny COVER BY: @jeonratulice on pinterest STARTED WRITING: 15 MAR 2024 FINISHED WRITING: 21 APRIL 2024
77.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
7.3K 192 17
idk what to put here, Enjoy the story 🫶🏻