Let's Gamble To Death! (Allta...

By BLismyLifeu

In a very famous casino here in japan, a monster lies within. He'd get invitations to gamble and he'd always... More

New Playmates
Bathroom Incident
โ˜†Cosplayingโ˜†
๐Ÿ’ขDOLL?๐Ÿ’ข
๐Ÿ’ฐ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐Ÿ’ฐ
โ™จ๏ธŽInvinsible Mikey: Defeatedโ™จ๏ธŽ
Opposites๐ŸŽญ
Final Battle
Extra 1 - Bonten's Experience

๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿฎ: ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ

899 25 8
By BLismyLifeu

Kakucho's First Time

"Ah! Ah! Too fast! W-wait!" Loud moans were heard as he passed the special room. A huge blush on Kakucho's face was visible as he tried to carry the tray with a bottle of wine and a glass on it. "How lucky." Was the only thing he could think of whenever he would hear Takemichi's moans while getting fucked by the others.

Traveling to Izana's room, he knocked on the door and heard a come in from the other side. "My king, I have brought your favorite wine." Kakucho put the wine and the glass down on a small round table as he observed Izana gambling with a challenger. Obviously Izana is winning.

"Thank you Kakucho. Challenger, I think we already know the outcome. Give up or else you'll forever be in debt to the casino." Izana warned as he stared at the poor man's face, all sweaty and sour looking.

"No! I'll take my parents money back and make you guys suffer!!" The man put a million dollar chip on 19-36 even, while Izana sighed and shrugged, grinning as he put the same amount of bet on 1-18 odd.

"Ugh!! Again?! Are you trying to annoy me you damn half-ling!" The man yelled as the roulette spun around and around. "No, I'm just certain of my victory." The small ball finally stopped spinning and landed on 1, odd.

"FUCK!!" The man yelled as he punched the table in anger. "Escort him out of here. And all my winnings can be put in the casino's lending bank." The servants around nodded as they put the mountain of chips onto a tray and escorted the man out of the casino.

Kakucho closed his eyes and popped the wine bottle open, pouring a glass for Izana and offering it to him. "Thanks Kakucho, have you seen Michi?" Izana took a sip from the glass while Kakucho bowed, "He's currently having sexual interaction with the others at the special room. Would you like me to call him?"

Izana: No thanks, just tell Takemichi I won't be able to shop with him at the mall. 'Thought' 3, 2, 1—

Takemichi: 'opens the door' WHAT?! 'Falls down' ow.

Kakucho: 'helps him up' are you okay?

Takemichi: yes and no at the same time. Why can't you go with me?!

Izana: I'm busy right now darling. I have a flight to Brazil today. South is just so fucking impatient and stupid. 'Rubs forehead'

Takemichi: awww! Then who'll go to the mall with me?! I wanted to go with you!

Izana: you can go with Kakucho.

Takemichi: oh. Okay! 'Holds out hand'

Izana: 'sighs' here, 'Gives him black card'

Takemichi: woo hoo!! Kaku-Chan let's go right now!! 'Pulls his arm'

Kakucho: Takemichi-San I am concerned about your walking skills right now though. 'Sweat drops'

Takemichi: it's fine!~ I'm built like a horse! 'Grins'

Izana: not after bed you ain't.

Takemichi: hey!

Izana: sheesh I'm going now. Bye love. 'Kisses michi' you too Kaku, take care of him. 'Ruffles kaku's hair'

Takemichi: bye Zana!! See you again!

Kakucho: farewell to you too, my king. 'Bows'

The door closed as Takemichi and Kakucho were left in the room. "Let's go now!—" Takemichi's phone suddenly started ringing. "Ugh damn who the hell is this?!" He angrily picked up the phone and answered.

"Hah? What do you mean by that? No I'm leaving with Kaku-chan. Fine I'll go just a second!" Takemichi hanged up while Kakucho just stood silent. "Kaku-chan we'll be leaving in 30, dress up nice and don't get this lost." He throws Kakucho Izana's card as he angrily walks out the room.

The half blind man sighs as he himself leaves the room, walking to his room to change into appropriate clothes.

Time Skip

It's been about an hour after Kakucho and Takemichi last saw each other, Kakucho was already waiting at the royal blue Mercedes Takemichi always used when going out. "He's been late for 30 minutes. What's taking him so long?" He thought as he looked at his watch.

While waiting in the driver's seat, someone knocked on his window. Kakucho rolled the window down and saw Draken and Mitsuya accompanying Takemichi.

Draken: Kakucho, keep a good eye on him. Don't let him run around unsupervised and don't give him coffee.

Mitsuya: Sweets are allowed but only a small amount. Got it?

Kakucho: 'nods'

Draken opened the door and let Takemichi, who was as round as a snow man because of the layered clothes, inside the car before whispering something in his ear. The man closed the door as he looked at Takemichi once more before staring at Kakucho.

Draken: if there's any problem, just call any of us two. 'Grins'

Kakucho nodded slowly as he rolled up the windows and started driving. It was a real miracle that Takemichi hasn't said anything up until now. Kakucho was feeling awkward with the silence in the vehicle so he played a song on his phone.

After about ten minutes they arrived at this grand looking mall, almost as big as the casino. Kakucho and Takemichi got out of the car in the entrance of the mall as he handed a suited man the keys to let him park the car while they go inside.

Many eyes were staring at the two, but they couldn't care less. Takemichi was immediately revived and running and jumping around in the baggy clothes he was wearing while Kakucho just followed him like a parent would for a child.

Both entered Balenciaga and started shopping for bags Takemichi liked, no matter the price, they bought it. Onto another shop for shoes. Onto another shop for clothes. Yet again onto another shop for clothes. A shop for jewelry. A hair salon. A milk tea shop. A nail salon. Last stop, grocery store.

With tons of bags being carried by Kakucho who was slightly used to this treatment, both walked into the magical grocery store, a store Kakucho did not expect Takemichi would want to go to.

The blue eyed male pulled 2 carts out of the lane of carts and pushed one to Kakucho which the latter took as a sign to put the bags they had inside, Takemichi looked back and said in a small voice, "Ah no no no kaku-Chan! You can put our bags there, in baggage counter." He pointed at the table in front of the grocery store with lockers full of people's things.

Kakucho's sweat dropped as he followed what Takemichi said, thinking on why they had to have two carts just for shopping, then again, he knew how Takemichi cared less for the amount of money and surprisingly more about how he would feed about 20 grown men.

Soon they finished grocery shopping, half of a cart filled with sweets, the rest filled with cereal and meat along with seafood. "Takemichi-San should we go back now?" Kakucho asked, giving the bags of grocery along with their newly bought bags for Takemichi to 5 men dressed up in suits.

Silence was what Kakucho received. "Takemichi-San?" He called and grabbed Takemichi's shoulder, turning him around to see the blue eyed beauty who seems like he had a fever, all red and huffing like crazy.

"Takemichi-san are you okay?" Bonten's number 3 leaned his forehead onto Takemichi's, "I don't think you have a fever though.." Takemichi flinched and grabbed Kakucho's hand, going to the nearest bathroom stall and locking it.

Kakucho was slightly worried about the man's actions, I mean two men in one bathroom stall? Pretty sus. "Take—" He was cut off in speaking when soft lips met his. Takemichi took off all the other baggy, thick clothes on him until only one layer was left, a baby blue lingerie.

"W-wait Takemichi-san!" The taller pushed away said man, covering his blushing face as he stared at the beauty who looked at him with lustful eyes. "Kaku-chan.. take it out please! Ngh! It's killing me!" The blue eyed male whispered, reaching for his ass and trying to take something out of it.

Kakucho's mind was spiraling as he watched the struggling male try to pull something out of his ass, "Don't just stare at me help me!" Kakucho flinched and turn Takemichi around, trying not to panic as he raised his hand, quickly retracting it making the other wonder why he hasn't helped him take the "thing" out his behind.

"A-are you sure you're fine with me doing this? Draken-san and the others—" "Don't worry about them right now just take it out! It's driving me crazy!" They whispered at each other, Kakucho again raising his hand towards the beauty's ass, lightly tapping the cute butthole with one finger in and making the other shiver.

The half blind male was as red as a tomato, trying to stay sane 'cause they are in public right now, anyone could hear them. He pushed one finger in, feeling Takemichi clench his ass for a second before pushing another finger in.

"Ack.... what do I do now Takemichi-san?" The other male groaned and tried hard to keep standing, "mm! F-find this sphere shaped thing! N-ngh!" Kakucho's long, slender finger pushed deeper inside, moving around as he tried to find what the blue eyed male was describing.

Small whimpers came from Takemichi who bit his lips to stop the sound from coming out. After what felt like hours, Kakucho felt a kind of marble-like material deep inside Takemichi, he could feel it vibrating as he tried to take it out. It easily came out with the help of Kakucho, he could practically hear Takemichi sighing in relief.

The blue eyed male sat on the cover of the toilet seat, panting heavily before seeing the tent on Kakucho's pants. "Kaku-chan.. do you need some help with that?" Said male gasped and shook his head furiously, "no no takemichi-san! I can take care of this on my own!"

The blue eyed gambler chuckled a little, approaching the taller one who backed up to the wall. Takemichi pinned kakucho on the wall and rubbed his hand against the other's crotch. "Dont worry kaku-San, you can always count on me to help you." The blue eyed gambler's smile that time was something Kakucho will never forget.

About 30 Minutes Later

The two men came back to the Casino, putting all the newly bought stuff onto the dinner table and on the couch. Takemichi all energized and running around as he called the others to look at what he bought.

"Kakucho." Said man flinched, recognizing the voice as he turned around hesitantly. "Anything special that happened while shopping?" Draken's grin already causing nightmares for the half blind male. "No! No.. nothing.. special at all..." kakucho's voice becoming smaller and smaller.

Draken and Mitsuya chuckled, tapping him on his back saying, "we already know what you two did. Be grateful for Izana and Takemichi, they're the ones who asked us to surprise you." Kakucho looked at the two men who walked away, growing more red by the second. "Izana-sama... and Takemichi-san..?"

Author's Note

HAHAHAHAHA IM DYING GUYS THIS WAS SO CRINGE WHEN I READ IT.

Forgive the poor description of the "session" this is the first (maybe actually second because of Koko) time I openly gave a detailed description of what they were doing at that "time".

Only Mikey and Sanzu left (*゚∀゚*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 54 10
[ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD, MY OWN ORIGINAL CREATION] I've always loved you, so do you love me too? That's been wandering through two boys' minds for...
6.8M 331K 199
"Do you want to live?" "If so, sign a contact with me." The young man gazes up with a faint smile on his face, "Yes." The young man didn't care who...
28K 773 18
"Mr. NotFound, you got a letter from Mr. WasTaken" Said his first hand man. "Mr. WasTaken?, how did he know where to send it" Replied Mr. NotFound. "...
6K 139 23
She was always the lone wolf since child. Grew up side by side with her late father words. Trust nobody. However, her world changed with a single inv...