Knowledge is love

De JH_Studios

Growing up, I always heard people telling my dad why is he teaching me about survival. What's the point? Thos... Mai multe

Part 1: Unlikely friendship
Part 2: School dra- what's going on?
Part 3: The Stone World
Part 4: A new companion
Part 5: A familiar face
Part 6: New mem- God Damn Old Timer
Part 7: Suflar and confession
Part 8: Grand Bout Begin
Part 9: Let the first rounds begin with a bang
Part 10: Getting hot in the arena
Part 11: New Chief is who?!?!
Part 12: Tales from the past
Part 13: Lost means war
Part 14: Playing dirty
Part 15: Sweet Treat
Part 16: Merry Christmas and surprise
Part 17: Saved by the gem
Part 18: Spelunking adventure
Part 19: Surprise
Part 21: Glass, heat, batteries
Part 22: Message from past
Recap
Part 23: Prepare
Part 24: Plan to see you hell
Part 25: Enemy territory
Part 26: Captured by an old friend
Part 27: So we finally meet
Part 28: Ally by song
Part 29: Prison break
Part 30: Welcome back and you brought an ally
Part 31: What is he to you?
Part 32: Stone Wars
Part 33: Terms of alliance
Part 34: Backstabber and bloodshed
Part 35: You can't die on me
Part 36: Cold sleep and panic attacks
Part 37: You'll walk again, I promise
Part 38: Finding our new Captain
Part 39: New life with currency and wedding?
Part 40: Let's fly
Recap
Part 41: Reunited and map making
Part 42: Bread, Butler and Pictures
Part 43: Oil sailing
Part 44: Lets mine
Part 45: Winter boat troubles and campfire singing
Part 46: Getting closer as a couple~
Part 47: Set sail for adventure
Part 48: Treasure Island
Part 49: Distraction by any means
Part 50: Scars and beauty
Part 51: Infuriate enemy territory
Part 52: The power of a father's will
Bonus: Movie night
Bonus: Punches and ramen
What if: Y/n joined the spy team
What if: Y/n got petrified
Part 53: Striking back with old comrades
Part 54: Progress with Medusa
Part 55: Old allies, new threats
Part 56: Drones, guns and planning
Part 57: The beginning of the second Stone Wars
Part 58: Foe turned to ally
Part 59: Flicker of hope turned to doom
Part 60: Science v Medusa
Part 61: Next Steps
Part 62: New project, allies, connections and home
Part 63: Beyond the new world
Valentine's day Special
Original Meeting

Part 20: Back to phones

857 26 3
De JH_Studios

Senku lets some of the villagers use the telescope so they can see how it works. They were impressed that they could see super far away with it. Since the sun was going to raise, this was gonna show if you guys got the right rocks. The rocks did in fact glow blue which made you guys happy and gasp in excitement. Plus the rocks looked so pretty like jewels. But some were unimpressed by the rocks or didn't fully understand what you guys were gonna do with them. Kokuyo thought you guys were gonna use the rocks themselves as weapons which just made people horrified by the fact that is where his mind went or were just a bit disappointed that's where he went.

"I'm not surprised that's where his mind went but I'm still a bit disappointed," you admitted with a tired sigh.

"Cut him some slack y/n," Kohaku said. "The older generation doesn't understand some things."

Kokuyo gasps as his pride is wounded. And it hurt more that it was his own daughter

"You got a point there," you said.

Kokuyo gasps as his pride is wounded more. Not only his daughter but now the wife of the chief was roasting him. He felt such a big hole was formed in his pride.

"Look, we're up against Tsukasa's army, which is gonna be crazy ong-stray, " Gen said, trying to defuse the situation. "But if we stick to the plan and make cell phones with these rocks, we'll have a massive advantage in the information war."

"Yeah, I know, but how much longer is it going to take to make these cell phones," Kohaku asked.

"That's a good question, 'cause once spring comes, their army's gonna storm the village," Ginro exclaimed.

"Ehh. We're not far from our goal," Senku stated. "To explain things simply, the vacuum tube's the heart of the cell phone, plastic's the skeleton, the microphone's the vocal cord, and the gold wire's the veins. All we gotta do is put those four parts together and we'll have ourselves a cell phone."

The villagers gasp as they were really that close to finishing the one thing that will help them win against the Tsukasa empire.

"This project has been quite the roller coaster but at least we're getting close to the finish line," you said.

"Ha, yeah, you're right about that," Senku agreed. "So now it's time for us to make our final sprint to the end!"

"Time to get excited," you asked.

"You bet," Senku smirked and grabbed some tungsten. "The first thing we gotta do is make filaments, which are essential for vacuum tubes. And they'll be made out of tungsten. The most heat-resistant metal in the known universe waiting inside this blue light."

"Here's another question," Kohaku said. "How exactly are we gonna get it out of the stone?"

"It's going to be a pain to do it," you admitted.

You were about to answer Kohaku's question but were interrupted by the sound of smashing. You guys then notice Magma and Mantle smashing the stones.

"What the hell are you doing," Chrome asked, panicking. "Are you crazy?!"

"Huh? We're gettin' the stuff outta these rocks, man," Magma said nonchalantly as he continued to snake the rockets with a hammer. "If we smash 'em up first, it'll be easy."

"I guess that's not a bad idea," you said with your arms crossed.

"That totally works for me," Senku said. "We'll be turning it into powder anyway."

"You guys hear that," Magma asked with a smug expression. "What'd I tell you?"

"Uh! But you didn't know that," Ginro exclaimed.

"If you were wrong, you'd have to go through all that trouble again," Kohaku pointed out.

As Magma finished smashing all the rocks, Kokuyo approached you and Senku. He admitted it was strange since Magma never actually offered to help before. He asked you two if something happened in the cave. You guys then thought back at the pit where Magma said that he wants you two to continue showing him amazing stuff. But you and Senku just played dumb.

Morning came and Magma finished smashing all the rockets into powder. So next was Senku to use his chemistry skills to turn the powder into a toothpaste-like consistency. But Gen wasn't too excited about the chemistry stuff but he knows better now than to ask questions.

After that, the next step was to treat the toothpaste with hydrogen by warming it up in a glass container. This was to get rid of any rust. And then you guys were done. Sneku stated that it has to be a thousand degrees, but the hotter you guys make it, the stronger the tungsten will turn out.

"Ho-ho! We can just throw it in our trusty furnace here," Old Man Kaseki said.

"It's nice to get an easy step once in a while," Chrome said.

"Very true Chrome but unfortunately we can't use the furnace," you stated.

"Huh? Why not y/n," Chrome asked.

"Chrome, what exactly do you two think will happen if you threw a glass container into a thousand-degree fire," you asked.

It took them a second but Chrome and Old Man Kaseki realized what you were getting at. They gasp in horror as they get a mental image of the glass melting.

"We have to make sure that only the tungsten mixture inside the glass container is getting hot," Senku states.

"So then we'll need to pinpoint the heat on one spot," Old Man Kaseki said. "But how exactly?"

"Let's split up the work-- time is short," Senku said. "Y/n and I can handle all the toothpaste-making chemistry stuff."

"Wait, then who's gonna figure out the pinpoint heating mechanism," Chrome asked. "We don't have another scientist!"

"Take a guess," you said. "I'll give you a hit, he's a captain."

Chrome was a bit confused but then gasped as he realized who you were talking about.

"Seems you figured it out," you said.

"Are you two sure," Chrome asked.

"Come on. You know everything you need to make that happen," Senku stated. "You've gotta throw all the science tricks you've learned at it."

"Exactly. Or do you still need Professor Senku to hold your hand," you asked.

Chrome went from shocked to confident. "Are you kidding with that? Don't make me laugh y/n." He stuck a little pose. "I'm Chrome, you know! And I'm smarter than hell! I'm a scientist!"

Chrome and Senku high five as you follow Senku to the lab and Chrome stays outside.

"If you two need some help in the lab, neither of you better not come crying about it to me, okay," Chrome said.

"We got all the lab stuff, no problem," Senku stated. "You're gonna have your hands full leading the heating team."

Old Man Kaseki admitted that he felt a bit jealous of Chrome and Senku. Growing up he was always making stuff inside while others just stared at him. He envies Senku's and Chrome's teamwork and wishes he had a crafting buddy. But Chrome then stated that you three were his crafting buddies. Old Man Kaseki didn't really believe that since he was almost fifty years older than you three but Chrome stated that age didn't matter. Old Man Kaseki cried a bit as those words filled his heart but he then yelled as he got pumped up to start.

"I've gotta say, he certainly is gung-ho," Gen said as he watched Chrome and Old Man Kaseki work.

You then grabbed the back of Gen's coat and began to drag him to the lad with you and Senku.

"Come on modern man, you're coming with us," you said.

"But why," Gen whined.

"Because I'll bet you know a little more chemistry than the villagers," Senku stated.

"I'm not so sure," Gen admitted.

There were a crap ton of steps which meant this was gonna get pretty complicated but Senku did his best to keep it simple. The steps were to cook the powder in sodium hydroxide, add seashells, hydrochloric acid, and ammonia to crystallize it. Then bake it and mix it with honey.

Gen gasped as he tried to process that. "Yeah, okay, and I am reading you loud and clear Professor Senku! I'm using honey! Bake it and add some honey. That's about the gist of it, that right?"

Senku looked like he made a mistake as Gen clearly didn't understand him. You expected that since it was pretty hard to keep up with Sneku even if he simplified it.

"Chrome would be ten billion times more helpful right now," Senku admitted.

"No, I doubt anyone could've kept up with all that. And the fact that even your wife looks confused only proves my point," Gen said.

"You are the only person who would understand this completely Senku," you admitted. "But it's not that hard to keep up with it." You gave Gen a soft glare. "As long as you paid attention in chemistry."

Senku chuckled a bit as Gen looked a bit hurt by that. In just a few sentences, you managed to defend and roast both of them. But Gen did get the bigger roast since you insulted his intelligence while you technically praised Senku's.

*Timeskip*

It was brutal but you, Senku and Gen managed to make tungsten toothpaste. Gen was pretty much dead so you and Senku left him in the lab to rest as you guys went to check on the heating team.

"So, heating team, how's it goin'," Senku asked.

"Great. We're just about done here," Chrome stated.

This confused you and Senku a bit since you guys expected it to take just a bit longer.

"Not too shabby ya science user," Senku said

"Uh, I'd hold the praise if I were you," you said as you saw the machine.

Senku then took a look and screamed in horror at the monstrosity. Chrome literally combined everything they made from the cotton candy machine to the batteries to the machine.

"What's with the jumbo deluxe combo set," Senku asked.

"Come on, Senku. I'm doing exactly what you told me to do," Chrome said. "Using every trick I've learned."

"I didn't think you'd take it that far," you admitted. "The machine ain't pretty but that doesn't mean we can't use it."

Senku chuckled as he agreed with you. Yes the machine was ugly as hell but it might be the best solution. So now everyone has to work to get the temperature crazy high.

You guys first had to squeeze out a long, thin blob of the tungsten toothpaste. Then zap some water with electricity to produce hydrogen. The hydrogen with tons of heat, will peel the rust right off. And to get the temperature high, Kinro, Kohaku and Magma were in charge of getting the temperature high as Suika and Ginro made sure they wouldn't overheat. The villagers gasped as the tungsten was withstanding the heat.

"We've tamed the world's most heat-resistant metal," Senku said "Which means now we have our hands on tungsten filament!" Senku looked at the tungsten filament. "With this, we have everything that we need."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

43.9K 2.4K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
127K 4.4K 30
(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going to science, archery training, and then wo...
338K 17.1K 35
─────────────── ❝𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓. 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐒❞ ✎Y/n...
13.4K 691 20
"𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯" -A childhood promise that she kept in her heart and vowed to fulfill one day. ♧♧♧ Her n...