Knowledge is love

By JH_Studios

Growing up, I always heard people telling my dad why is he teaching me about survival. What's the point? Thos... More

Part 1: Unlikely friendship
Part 2: School dra- what's going on?
Part 3: The Stone World
Part 4: A new companion
Part 5: A familiar face
Part 6: New mem- God Damn Old Timer
Part 7: Suflar and confession
Part 8: Grand Bout Begin
Part 9: Let the first rounds begin with a bang
Part 10: Getting hot in the arena
Part 12: Tales from the past
Part 13: Lost means war
Part 14: Playing dirty
Part 15: Sweet Treat
Part 16: Merry Christmas and surprise
Part 17: Saved by the gem
Part 18: Spelunking adventure
Part 19: Surprise
Part 20: Back to phones
Part 21: Glass, heat, batteries
Part 22: Message from past
Recap
Part 23: Prepare
Part 24: Plan to see you hell
Part 25: Enemy territory
Part 26: Captured by an old friend
Part 27: So we finally meet
Part 28: Ally by song
Part 29: Prison break
Part 30: Welcome back and you brought an ally
Part 31: What is he to you?
Part 32: Stone Wars
Part 33: Terms of alliance
Part 34: Backstabber and bloodshed
Part 35: You can't die on me
Part 36: Cold sleep and panic attacks
Part 37: You'll walk again, I promise
Part 38: Finding our new Captain
Part 39: New life with currency and wedding?
Part 40: Let's fly
Recap
Part 41: Reunited and map making
Part 42: Bread, Butler and Pictures
Part 43: Oil sailing
Part 44: Lets mine
Part 45: Winter boat troubles and campfire singing
Part 46: Getting closer as a couple~
Part 47: Set sail for adventure
Part 48: Treasure Island
Part 49: Distraction by any means
Part 50: Scars and beauty
Part 51: Infuriate enemy territory
Part 52: The power of a father's will
Bonus: Movie night
Bonus: Punches and ramen
What if: Y/n joined the spy team
What if: Y/n got petrified
Part 53: Striking back with old comrades
Part 54: Progress with Medusa
Part 55: Old allies, new threats
Part 56: Drones, guns and planning
Part 57: The beginning of the second Stone Wars
Part 58: Foe turned to ally
Part 59: Flicker of hope turned to doom
Part 60: Science v Medusa
Part 61: Next Steps
Part 62: New project, allies, connections and home
Part 63: Beyond the new world
Valentine's day Special
Original Meeting

Part 11: New Chief is who?!?!

1.9K 67 11
By JH_Studios

After Chrome's victory, due to the fact that he's not competing and is an outsider, Gen left. He stated that he came for a chat with Senku so he was gonna wait to take after he was down taking over the village. Jasper called out for the next match. You stand up and walk over to the arena where Senku was already waiting.

"Just hit me and I'll go down," Senku whispered.

"O..."

You fell to your knee as you hugged your side.

"Y/n?"

Seku crouched down to you clearly worried and noticed you were shaking and hyperventilating. He saw where your hand was and saw the fabric was darker. He gently removed your hand to see you were hiding a stab wound.

"Y/n...You were stabbed," Senku asked. Senku then remembered what Kohaku said about Blaze and how he played dirty. He grit his teeth as he quickly gave a glare at Blaze who was still groggy from the fight.

"Yeah..." you groaned. "But I've been stab before so I can handl-"

You tried to get up but fell back down as you felt a sharp pain.

"Don't move," Sneku stated.

Even if you had been stabbed before, in this time, this could easily mean you could die since the supplies are very limited. Plus there were no actual doctors or medical equipment. So things such as stab wounds were a lot more deadly than before.

You groan as you tried to get up but you couldn't. This meant you were unable to fight which means Senku won by default. Kohaku helped you stand as they had to move on to the final match up, Senku vs Chrome. Winner was going to be village chief and Ruri's husband.

Senku walked over to where Chrome was laying and told him to get up. Since the plan was now for Senku to throw the fight so Chrome could win and be able to marry Ruri. However, the mixture of the exhaustion he had from fighting Magma and the relief he felt when it was clear you guys were gonna win, Chrome passed out. This meant Senku won automatically.

"Wait, so does this mean Senku won," Ginro asked.

This made Kohaku start to sweat as you still processed what was happening. The villagers started to mumble as no one really knew what to do or was going to happen.

Jasper groaned as he didn't like this one bit. "The new village chief and husband of the priestess... is the winner of the Grand Bout, Senku!"

This shocked everyone as this was something that no one saw coming in a billion years. Senku was more worried than shocked since this was the last thing he wanted. Your eyes widened.

"Senku..."

"Well, great. This just got a hell of a lot more annoying," Senku said. "So just to be clear if I were to marry Ruri, then this entire village is mine, is that right?"

Senku took a quick glance at you as Kohaku helped you stand. You looked at him as someone just broke your heart. Senku gave you a soft look as he looked back at Ruri and walked up to her.

"Then I guess I'll do it," Senu said, which shocked everyone.

"Ah! They're married now," Suika exclaimed. "This is happening so fast!"

"Senku is married..." you said as you felt yourself losing consciousness

"Y/n," Kohaku said softly.

"No... it can't-"

You went unconscious as your arm slipped from Kohaku. You fell into the group which got everyone worried. You heard someone call out your name but couldn't tell who it was.

"Holy crap, is she dead," Ginro said worriedly.

"Y/n! Please don't die," Suika cried out.

The sound of a roar could be heard. The villagers noticed Neman running to you. They backed away, clearly scared as some even tried to attack but Kohaku and Kinro told them it was okay. Nemean started to nudge you but you didn't respond. Nemean whimpered a bit since you weren't responding. He continued to lightly nudge you, just trying to get a reaction from you when he felt a hand on him. Senku came in between you two and carefully picked you up. He placed you on his back and then went to place Chrome as well with Kohaku's help.

"Watch over them, I'll be there a minute," Senku said softly.

Nemean gave a low roar and carefully went back to the kingdom of science. Senku sighed as he went back to the business at hand.

*Timeskip, Lab*

You slowly start to wake up and notice you were back in the lab laying on the table. You sit up and feel the sharp pain on your hip. You touch your hip to see that it was already treated. You looked down to the floor and saw Chrome still passed out but less beat up.

"How did we...."

"Oh good you're awake."

You look at the entrance to see Senku standing there with a bowl with two sticks with some kind of cloth over the tip of them.

"Senku..."

"I had Nemean bring you two back here," Senku admitted. "But you know, you really scared me back there. I thought I lost you and that is the last time you get injured and not tell me, got it?"

"Yeah..."

You look down at your hip and gently touch it. It still hurt but at least it was now treated so you were gonna be fine. You then remembered something which made your eyes widened.

"So you were the first one of us to get married," you said softly. "I guess this means a congratulations are in order but I thought I'd never see the day you get hitched."

You give a soft laugh as you try to play it off as if you were fine but it hurts saying that.

Sebku chuckled. "Yeah, thanks, but I divorced her."

"Wait, what," you said, shocked but honestly relieved. "That fast?"

"Well, I didn't have any intention of marrying her in the first place," Senku stated. "Besides." He took your hand into his. "You and I already made a deal or did you forget."

You were a bit confused until you remembered what he was talking about.

"Of course I remember, I mean I was the one who made it in the first place," you stated. "But just because we have that deal, that doesn't mean you could just divorce someone like that to fulfill a kind of dumb deal with a friend."

"Well I didn't divorce Ruri for the sake of the deal," Senku clarified. "I divorced her because it is illogical to be with someone who you have no feelings for and it's even more illogical to marry someone you just met despite what animated movies tell you. I also had to continue with making the drug and reviving civilization." He sighed. "Besides, if I had to marry someone, I would like it to be you and not just because of the deal."

"Are you being serious," you asked.

"Come on, you know I'm not one to mess around with things like this," Senku said. "Plus I thought I already made my feelings clear when I said I love and care about you."

"So you do love me," you said softly.

"You're the only person I love and will ever love," Senku admitted.

You smile as you feel like crying. You pulled Senku in for a hug as you were just happy.

"I love you too," you admitted softly.

Senku didn't say anything as he just hugged you back. You heard a low growl and let go of Senku to see Nemean standing near the entrance. You smile as you carefully get off the table and go to Nemean.You pet Nemean as he nuzzled your hand. Kohaku and Suika came up to the lad and were happy to see you awake.

"I'm happy you're okay," Kohaku said.

"Y/n, I thought you were dead," Suika cried out.

"I'm not dead Suika," you said.

"Alright, how about we get back to business."

You guys turned around to see Senku with the bowl from earlier and walked to Chrome.

"Are those-"

"Yeah they are."

You sighed as you Senku confirmed what they were. You cou;dn't believe he was about to do this to poor Chrome. He then stuck the cloth end of the sticks in Chrome's nose. In a matter of seconds, Chrome woke up screaming.

"Wake up and smell the ammonia buddy," Senku said as Chrome continued to scream. "We're gonna need you on team science, let's go! We don't have much time left"

"That was dirty, even for you Senku," you said softly.

Senku grabbed a beaker as Chrome stopped screaming and stood up.

"All we have to do is put everything together and we're done," Senku stated. "By morning tomorrow, we'll have it. The cure-all sulfa drug."

"Tomorrow," Chrome asked, shocked.

"That quickly," Kohakua said in disbelief and shock.

First you guys had to use coal which got Chrome excited since he knew he had plenty. But when he checked it was all gone since you guys already used it all. However, since you guys didn't need the actual coal itself, you guys need the coal tar. So Senku simply just scraped some off from the oven. He put some in a beaker then washed it with hydrochloric acid and then he threw in ethyl acetate, which he made from alcohol and vinegar. After all that, you guys got aniline. Now that completed step one of roughly twenty-five.

You guys then spent the rest of the day completing the other twenty-five steps to finish Ruri's medicine. However due to your wound, you were limited to the amount of work you could do. Which meant that you had to stay mixing stuff rather than help Kahaku gather stuff. But you were still able to help so you couldn't complain.

The next day, it was early in the morning and you were in the lab with a tried Senku and Chrome on the floor. You didn't want to wake them but you heard the sound of footsteps running. Gen then came to the entrance holding to shut beakers of fizzy water.

"Senku! What's this fizzy water for," Gen asked as he clearly wanted a specific answer.

He then screamed when he saw Chrome and Senku on the floor. You quickly put your hand over his mouth to shut him up. You told him to be quiet and he gave you a muffled apology. You took your hand off his mouth as you took the beakers. He bent down and picked up a piece of a broken pot.

"Did a bomb go off in here," Gen asked. "There's a lot of collateral amage-day. Just what have you gotten up to this time?"

Senku chuckled as he finally woke up. "Nothin' special really. Only mixin' stuff together."

"And by mixing he means accidentally causing an explosion," you stated.

"I see. Hence, the wreckage," Gen said.

"I didn't do it on purpose," Senku said. "I just accidentally poured too much acetic anhydride into the aniline."

Senku then continued to explain the science of what you guys were doing yesterday and what was currently boiling in the pot outside. However Gen clearly didn't understand any of it and was just impressed that Senku could say everything he just said without stuttering.

"Lastly, that carbonated water," Senu said as you gave him the beaker.

"Oh, yes, I meant to ask," Gen said. "I'm not expecting anything but is this for-?"

"Yeah. What else would it be for," Senku asked.

"I have no earthly idea," Gen said with a hopeful expression.

You sighed since you knew he was about to be disappointed. Senku then pours the carbonated water with sodium hydroxide to make baking soda. Gen clearly was disappointed as Senku was excited about making the baking soda. You patted Gen's back since you knew he was gonna get what he wanted. However he didn't notice that you still had the other beaker of the carbonated water.

You guys went outside to finish up step twenty-five. You guys had to wash everything down with the newly acquired baking soda. After that it was just to play the waiting game. But the fact that you guys were actually gonna be done was getting you guys excited but mostly relieved. After all the hard work and time, you guys were finally gonna have Ruri's medicine.

Senku poured the finished product into a petri dish and you guys had it. The cure-all sulfa drug. You guys celebrated as you guys finally have it. Kohaku was about to start crying but Senku told her to save it when Ruri was actually better. This embarrassed Kohaku as you told her to leave her alone since this was a big day. Senku chuckled as you wrapped an arm around you which made you smile.

You guys walk to the village with the newly acquired drug but unfortunately, Gen had to stay out of this. He was still an outsider so he couldn't actually go in with you guys. So he had to go back to the lad and be in solitude until you guys came back. Suika didn't like that since she didn't think it was fair that Gen helped them out so much yet he couldn't actually come to see the result. But Senku told her that he already gave Gen his reward for helping.

You guys were met with Ruri, her dad and the two people that stand guard for her. Senku then took out the container holding the drug and poured it on a life. They were all obviously a bit skeptical but Chrome said that this drug was going to help kick the sickness right out of her. With Chrome's words and Kohaku's reassuring smile, Ruri trusted the drug. She took a seat on the chair that was already placed in front of Senku. Ruri opened her mouth and Senku gave her the medicine.

"Alright I finally get to see my patient," Senku said as he went behind Ruri. He took out an empty beaker. "Time to make a diagnosis." He places the open end of the beaker against Ruri's back as he places his ear on the other end of it and covers the other. "Say 'eee' loud and clear."

However Senku's sudden action made Ruri jump and get embarrassed as the rest of the people had different reactions. The grown ups were shocked or just in pure disbelief Senku would do that to their priestess. Kohaku and Chrome were also shocked by this but unlike the adult, they didn't look disappointed or want to kill Senku. You simply watched this as you knew this was going to happen. Even though she was embarrassed, Ruri did as Senku asked.

After Senku was done with the diagnosis, they went back to the lab but Senku brought back a rat. Gen was confused as Kohaku was also confused but assumed you guys were going to eat it. This made Gen horrified as that was her first thought of the situation. You simply ignored them as you helped Senku tie a makeshift mask along with trying his hair back but Gen and Kohaku's little rat diet conversation made Senku chuckled as he grabbed a scalpel.

"You know Gen, rats are a good source of protein," you commented. This made him nervous as this made him think you guys were actually going to eat it.

"That is true but we're not here for a meal," Senku stated. "This is an autopsy." The rat was placed on its back as Senku began to cut down its chest-stomach.

The autopsy showed red inflammation all over the lungs which means this disease is definitely a bacterial infection. But you guys have to lower the possibilities down since the cure-all drug has its limitations. The possibility that the fact that your drug might even work made Kohaku and Chrome worry as you guys now need to determine what exactly is Ruri's illness.

Suika then comes running to you guys telling you guys to follow her. She states that Ruri's conditions got worse and you guys ran to see for yourselves. Ruri was leaning on her side and was coughing violently, sweating and just didn't look good. Ssenku saw this and fell to his knees, which made you worry. Ruri's father, Kokuyo tries to attack Senku but you stop him as he claims that Senku's self-proclaimed medicine made her worse. What made the citation worse is that Senku agreed with him as you let go of Kokuyo's wrist.

"So you admit it."

"The bacteria is getting serious now," Senku stated. "It's making allies by spreading its toxic genes into all the harmless bacteria around it." He gets closer to Ruri who stopped coughing but was now hyperventilating. "It's the signature move of the pneumococcus bacteria."

"So this means that Ruri's mystery disease is pneumonia," you said. "A dangerous disease with a kill count in the millions." You hug your arms as you remember you had a family member who passed away due to pneumonia.

Senku puts his hand on your arm, trying to comfort you. "But... sulfa drugs absolutely slaughter pneumococcus bacteria. Which means that we won! With the power of humanity's science!"

Senku pulls out a container that holds the drug and states that since you guys now know what the illness is, you guys just have to continue giving her the drug. Kokuyo didn't buy this as he went to hit Senku but Kohaku blocked the hit. She states that Senku's 'sorcery' is science which is the culmination of human wisdom. She states that she believes in science and in Senku. Chrome and the rest of them state that they also trust this which convinced Kokuyo to allow Ruri to continue taking the sulfa drug.

After a while of Ruri taking the medicine, she was cured. She was able to stand, go outside and just be able to do things healthy people could do. This made you all so happy that Ruri was finally healed of the illness.

Back at the village, Kokuyo stood in the center of the village with Senku next to him. The villagers surrounded them as Kokuyo raised Senku's fist in the air.

"Everyone! As of now, this man known as Senku is pronounced the new chief of Ishigami Village!"

The villagers started to cheer but you and Senku were shocked by the name of the village.

Ishigami Village?

You joined Senku's side as Kokuyo left. You were both confused as you guys heard Ruri behind you too. She stated that she knew of Senku ever since she was a little child. You and Senku were shocked when Ruri said Senku's full name.

Ishigami Senku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.9K 42
《Sauce: Dr. Stone》 Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...
12K 771 11
With time no longer being on your side, your decision to let Todoroki watch over you seems to be going fine. The bond the two of you have grows in a...
54.4K 2.7K 12
⌜ ❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔�...
38.8K 1.4K 87
Dr. Stone but with a twist. Some things might change, drastically or mildly. Jk I'm just doing this for fun 😂 The storyline follows the anime and a...