"You hate me?" ~ chris sturni...

By stirkneeohlow2003

Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and tak... More

*Cast*
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter eleven

723 11 2
By stirkneeohlow2003

*harper's pov*

By the time the ambulance had arrived, Chris had woken up and Matt and Nick had gotten out of the shock phase and Jay had also calmed down a bit. The paramedics had told me everything i did for Chris helped a lot and all they had to do was check his pupils and some other little things. His eye was swelled and the paramedics called for police backup as it was assault even though i begged them not to.

"So who assaulted him?" The officer asked me.

"I- i was in the other room i'm not sure"  i stuttered

"It was him!" Matt began to raise his voice and points at Jay

"Is that true, sir?" The officer began to walk over to to where Jay was still sitting.

"MATT!" I screamed at Matt. "What the hell? Why would you do that?"

"So I'll take that as a yes" The officer began to take out his handcuffs.

"Wait!" I stood up and got in between Jay and the officer. "No no. I can solve this" i point over to Matt "your not pressing charges, right?"

"Can i talk to my brothers about this?" Matt says grabbing Nicks arm and walking over to Chris. The paramedic had left a while ago as Chris seemed ok, but advised us to take him in if anything was off.

The triplets were whispering for a while. Nick nodding his head every so often and Matt shaking his. Chris had tried to stand up multiple times but Matt and Nick sat him back down. The officer, at one point, gave me a side eye for how long they were taking. So i decided to go over to help their decision.

"What's taking so long? Just punch Jay back" i say looking at Matt

"Woah hold on there. I don't know how hard this kid punches" Jay said pointing at matt. The police officer glared at him.

"Dude you knocked out his brother it's the least i can offer" i say back

"I'm not gonna stand here and let you offer me out like i'm something to sell. His brother deserved what he got. Well maybe not that bad but still its his fault" jay defended his actions.

After a while of arguing back and forth Matt agreed not to press charges and the police officer left. Matt punched Jay but Matt's not a fighter so i had to look after Matt's hand instead of Jay's face.

Jay had left about five or ten minutes later because he was clearly not welcome there. We had moved chris to the sofa and nick, matt and i were all sat around the island in the kitchen.

"Do you know whats going on with him?" Matt asked me

"Not a clue but he said to me last night that it had something to do with the conversation you guys had last night" i say, straight after freezing hoping Matt didn't click on that i might of heard their conversation.

"Oh. OH" matt had realised something and he walked out of the room and into where chris was sat watching tv.

"Nick" i say looking at him in the eye "do you think i caused this?"

"Not a chance harps" he said also standing up and heading the way matt left. He stopped and turned to me "come on we can watch a movie"

I got up and followed him into the living room. I sat in between matt and nick as i was clearly unwelcome near chris. They had decided on a movie so we were all just watching peacefully.

After about two hours the movie had finished. Matt and nick had left for different reasons. Nick needed to edit and matt went to the bathroom. Leaving me and chris alone.

"Why are you doing this?" I turn to him. I rest one of my legs on the sofa and the other hangs off the edge.

"Follow me" he gets up and heads to his room. I dont know why we're going to his room but i follow.

Once we get there he closes his window thats been open all day which made his room really cold. He handed me a hoodie and sat on the bed. I put the hoodie on over my clothes and turned to face him again. He was already looking at me. He hold out his arm for me to sit next to him so he can rest his arm on my shoulders. So i sit next to him, i rest my head on his shoulder and he rests his head upon mine.

After about five minutes of uncomfortable but not awkward silence he speaks up. "I'm sorry"

I look up at him to see him still staring at the wall. "Ye i know" i say. I mean i'm not going to forgive him just yet but i knew he was going to apologise at some point.

He starts chuckling quietly.

"What are you laughing for?" I move away from him and sit opposite so i could see him face to face.

"Your so cocky. 'Ye i know' did you know i was going to say that?" He says sitting up a little more.

"Yep i know your every move owen" i stand up off his bed and take off his hoodie. Although its warm and comforting i just felt weird in it.

"Did you know this?" He stand up off his bed and i turn to face him.

We are inches apart and his eyes a locked into mine. For a split second i swear he looks towards my lips. Internally i freeze but on the outside i look down at his lips. He notices. He starts to lean in and so do i. What are you doing this is you best friend and he literally made you cry not even 24 hours ago. My mind was racing with many different thoughts.

Before our lips met an alarm goes off. Shit. My work alarm. I break out of this trance and i race out of his room. I turn my alarm off and leave the house. I had my clothes on from yesterday so i had to make a quick pit stop at home.

Once i had gotten ready i had about fifteen minutes until I actually had to leave. I always set an alarm an hour before i have to leave to make sure im awake and it gives me time to get ready.

Suddenly my phone began to buzz. Not like a phone ringing but like multiple messages spamming my phone.

iMessage

Owen 🫶
Harper
Harper
Harper
Harper
Harper
Don't tell my brothers but i'm going over to Jess's to break up with her
Pls answer
Harper
Pls
I need you to see this message
HARPER
HHHHHHHHHHHHH

H 🫶
Huh?
And why are you telling my this? I thought you weren't my friend anymore

Owen 🫶
Because they'll freak out that i'm going back over there

H 🫶
Why would they freak?
Wait she's your girlfriend? I thought she was making that up

Owen 🫶
Bc they don't like her at all
Ye we got together like yesterday or something but its not working ig 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Wait... she told you?

H 🫶
She told me when jay punched you but she left and said 'no one want a weak boyfriend' i coulda punched her

Owen 🫶
Aww you being protective H how cute ☺️

H 🫶
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I see your back to calling me H

Owen 🫶
If my brothers message u then say u dont know where i am
Ok?

H 🫶
And what do i get out of this??
I need offers owen

Owen 🫶
Bro r u fr rn
Can you not just cover for me?

H 🫶
I thought you weren't my best friend anymore

Owen 🫶
Cmon H i'll owe u big time if you do this for me

H 🫶
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Fine but you will owe me BIG time
Like big big alr?

Owen 🫶
Ye ye i get it

After messaging chris i check the time and i had to leave if i wanted to get to work on time. So i collect a few things i needed and left.

As i reached the cafe I noticed kai entering the building. He also noticed me and stopped to wait for me. He was at the door so he was holding the door and staring at me as i walked closer to him.

"Hey harps. How are you?" Kai said closing the door behind me.

"Im good thanks. What about you?" I ask waiting for him to catch up.

"I've been better but it is what it is" he said as we began walking.

"What's up?" I say resting my hand on his arm. Me and kai are close but not like me and the triplets close but close enough to do things without questioning romantic feeling. If you get me.

"Just one of those days you know" he shrugs his shoulders so i drop me hands and we carry on walking to the back of the cafe. Imma try my best to keep and eye on him for the rest of shift as i don't want him to break in the middle of shift.

I get assigned the register and kai is working in the kitchen. This means he won't be with the customers meaning no one is going to be mean to him and make him break. I know he's not that fragile but you never know how much of a bad day is for some people.

After about an hour into my shift, a group of boys walk in and run straight up to the front desk where i was working.

"Harper oh my god." Jay let out a sigh of relief. "Your ok" he wipes the none existent sweat off of his forehead.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked concern in my voice

"First, why weren't you answering you phone? And second where's my brother?" Matt said clearly out of breath

"My phone is in my locker with the rest of my stuff and i dont know where chris is" i say then i felt a presence behind me.

"hey boys what do you guys want today? The usual?" Kai asked from behind me.

"No we want to know where our brother is and harper knows" matt says pointing at me.

"I- um..." I started stuttering and before I could answer the door opened and there stood chris. He kinda looked mad. Or maybe he was upset? I don't know but he wasn't ok that's for sure.

A/N

Heyy so Christopher chose jess ig but he seemed to think he made the wrong choice.
Will 'H' let him back in so easily?

This book is actually kinda fun to write :)
Hope you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 3.2K 26
Christopher Sturniolo hates y/n l/n's guts same with y/n. Chris and y/n known each other since they were little and always had a rivalry but what it...
23.6K 902 32
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ญ has been in love with her brother's best friend since she met him...ten years ago. they're at college now, and she's still...
39K 948 22
โyou're making it so hard for me to hate you mattโ โthen don't.โ (๐Ÿชฉ) ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ž has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
162K 3K 58
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...