Into The Spider-Verse X Male...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Meet Y/n Watson Parker. He comes from a universe where his parents, Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, an... More

Reader's Bio
Another Dimension
Spider-Man Doesn't Wear A Cape
The Doctor's In
The Other Spiders
Heart To Heart
A Leap Of Faith
Fight At The Collider
Trust In Me
The Final Showdown; Spider-Man Vs Kingpin
Home Sweet Home
Further News
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 1
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 2

Metting Miles and Dad?

17.8K 482 145
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Y/n couldn't believe what he was seeing. Peter Parker, his dad, was dead? There was no way.

Y/n:*takes his mask off*(No, No, No! This can't be real! This is fake right!? D..Did I get sent to the future? Oh my god! What happened to mom, to Mayday, to Uncle Reilly, to Aunt May!)

With all these thoughts running through his head, there was one thing Y/n knew for sure, he had to find out why he was sucked through a portal and what happened to his dad. So putting his mask back on, Y/n swings away to find some answers.
====================================

A couple of days has passed since Y/n was portaled the this dimension and he's been trying to find out what killed his dad here. Ever since he arrived, he's began glitching proves a theory he's been having that concludes he's in another dimension. Much to his dismay, he did have to steal some clothes to cover up his suit.

Currently, he sitting on top a building overlooking a cathedral, where this dimension's MJ and Aunt May are holding a funeral for Peter.

MJ: My husband, Peter Parker was an ordinary person . He always said that it could be anyone behind the mask. He just happened to be the kid who got bit. He didn't ask for his powers, but he choose to be Spider-Man. My favorite thing about Peter was that he made us each feel powerful. We all have power of one kind or another. But in our own way, we are all Spider-Man. And we're all counting on you.

As MJ ended her speech, Y/n bad for this dimension's MJ. Even if she wasn't his MJ, she was still his mother regardless. As Y/n swang away from the building he was on, a sudden thought crossed his mind. Did this universe have a Y/n?
====================================

Y/n sat on top of a building overlooking part of the city looking for something to do. As he surveyed the city, he suddenly felt a tremendous amount of pain as he felt his body glitch. The pain didn't last for long though and Y/n's body felt normal again.

Y/n: Damn that hurt.

As he was getting himself together, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. It was a kid dressed up in a Spider-Man costume carrying a unconscious homeless guy.

Y/n: Well that's not considering.

As the kid was busy dragging the homeless guy, Y/n moved quick and stuck a spider tracer he designed onto the kids back so he could follow them.
====================================

Peter B begins to wake up and as he opens his eyes, he sees the same kid that electrocuted him standing in front of him.

Peter B:(Wooah. What happened? The kid....electrocuted me? With his hands?)

He was knocked from his daze when his spider-sense went off.

Peter B: Huh, your like me.

Miles:*in intimidating voice*I've got some questions?

Peter B then starts flailing around violently, as he tries to break free from his binds, but fails.

Miles: Why do you look like Peter Parker?

Peter B: Because I am.

Miles: Then why aren't you dead? And why is your hair different? Why are you older? And why is your body...a different shape?

Peter B: Pretty sure you just called me fat.

Miles: No, No.

Peter B: Hey listen, you don't look so hot either kid, most superheroes don't wear their own merch.

Miles: Are you a ghost?

Peter B: No.

Miles: Are you a zombie?

Peter B: Stop.

Miles: Am I a zombie?

Peter B: That's not even close.

Miles: Are you from another dimension? Like a parallel universe? Where things are like this universe but different, and your Spider-Man in that universe? But somehow traveled to this universe, but you don't know how?

Peter B:*surprised*Wow that was really just a guess?

Miles: We learned about it in physics.

Peter B: Quantum Theory.

Miles: This is amazing! You can teach me just like Peter did!

Peter B: Before he died?

Miles: Yes exactly!

Peter B: Yeah right.

Miles: Look I made a promise to him.

Peter B: Well here's lesson one kid. Don't watch the mouth, watch the hands.

Peter B shows his hands surprising Miles and before he could react, he kicks the boxing bag he was tied to and hit Miles to the door.

Miles: Peter seriously-

Before he could finish talking, Peter B shots a web at Miles's mouth. Once Peter B opens the window, he sighs and looks back at Miles.

Peter B: Trust me kid, this will make you a better Spider-Man.

He walks out the window and tries to swing away, but as he does he starts glitching making him fall down the emergency ladder. The same thing happens to Y/n, who happens to be watching the whole thing play out, but he catches himself on the side of the building.

Miles: Hey, are you okay?

Peter B: No, I'm not.

Miles: What's going on with your body?

Peter B: I don't think my atoms are jazzed about being in the wrong dimension.

He tries to stand again, but he starts glitching again.

Peter B: Look, I'm not looking for a side gig as a Spider-Man coach. I've got a lot going on in my dimension.

Miles: With Great Power comes-

Peter B: Don't you dare finish that sentence! Don't do it! I'm sick of it!

Y/n: Great responsibility.

Y/n jumps down for the side of the building and lands besides both Miles and Peter B. As he does their spider-sense goes off.

Peter B: Your like us. Who are you?

Y/n:(This is gonna get awkward.)*takes off his mask*Uh my name is Y/n.

Peter B: Just Y/n? No last name?

Y/n: No, Uh my full name is Y/n....Watson...Parker.

Peter B eyes widen as he hears Y/n says those names.

Peter B: Did you just say what I think you just said?

Y/n: Uh yeah.*rubs his neck*I'm your son, from another dimension.

Peter B couldn't believe what he just heard. This kid, this Spider-Man was his son but from another universe.

Miles: Hey Peter, you doing alright?

Peter B: No I'm not alright. I....I never thought that I'd have a kid of my own with MJ.

Y/n: Well you do, soooo.

Peter B: How old are you?

Y/n: 16.

Peter B: Can't believe it. We made it work.*chuckles*We actually made it work. How long have you been Spider-Man?

Y/n: About 3 years. Why do you ask?

Peter B: That's great! You can teach him.

Y/n: Wait what?

Miles: Look, I don't have a choice! Kingpin's got a super collider! He's trying to kill me!

Peter B: What did you just say?

Miles: Kingpin's trying to kill me?

Peter B: Who cares about that! Where's the collider?

Miles: Brooklyn, under Fisk Tower.

Peter B: Thank you! Goodbye!

Y/n: Wait! Where are you going?

Peter B: When it runs again, I'll jump in and go back to my life.

Y/n: What about Kingpin?

Miles: I can't just let him run it! I'm supposed to destroy it so that it never runs again or everyone's going to die!

Peter B: "Or everyone's gonna die", that what they always say. There's always a little bit of time before everybody dies and that's where I do my best work. I'll just set it into auto-destruction after it runs to send me home.

Miles: Aren't you going to need this*pulls out goober*

Peter B: Oh great, you have a goober! Give it.

Miles: Ah, Ah, wait not so fast. He called it an override key.

Peter B: There's always a bypass-key, a virus-key, a who cares-key, I never remember what they're called so I just call it a goober.

Y/n: I call them data savers.

Peter B: That's a terrible name.

Y/n: Like goober is any better?

Miles: I need it to destroy the collider.

Peter B: Yeah, and I need it to go home.

Miles then puts the USB in his mouth and starts speaking, but Peter B didn't understand him.

Peter B: What?

Miles starts talking again and Peter B takes advantage of this and webs the goober out of his mouth and walks up the wall of the opposing building.

Peter B: The collider created a portal that brought me here.

Peter B looks at the goober and sees that it's broken.

Peter B: Did you break this?

Miles: No, it broke. I don't remember what happened.

Y/n: I doubt that dude.

Miles: Your not helping. Can we make another one?

Peter B: No, we can't do anything. I have to re-steal what your Spider-Man already stole from Alchemax and make a new one of this.

Miles: If I don't turn off that collider, people will die. My mother, my father, my uncle and millions will die. Are you just gonna leave for me to figure it out for myself. You good with that Spider-Man?

Peter B: Yeah.

As Peter B was about to reach the roof, he was pulled by Y/n who shot a web at his shoulder.

Y/n: You can't just mean that! You can't just ignore something like this!

Peter B: Look I'm trying to focus on what's important.

Y/n: What's important is not standing by and allowing someone to suffer of die because you do nothing. If you don't get that, then you don't get the first thing about being Spider-Man.

Peter B: I don't need you to lecture me about bing Spider-Man! I've gone through too much! So don't tell me what's important!

Y/n: My dad would never-

Peter B: But I'm not "your" dad, am I?

Y/n then looks down. Peter B was right. He may have the face of Peter Parker, but he isn't the same Peter that Y/n knows. Peter B then pulls the web off his shoulder and walks to the roof. Miles then walks up to Y/n and comforts him.

Miles: You okay?

Y/n: I don't know. He's just so different. I mean back in my dimension, my Peter would've helped you the moment you asked, but well we've got this one instead.

Miles: I think I have an idea about how to get him to help. Follow my lead.

Peter B looks over the edge to see both Y/n and Miles sitting looking at their feet.

Peter B: What are the two of you doing?

Miles: Making you feel guilty.

Y/n: Is it working?

Peter B: How could, no no. Look at me does it look like it's working? No, No it's Ohhhh.

Peter B looks at the two for a brief moment before yelling into his arm.

Peter B*muffled*HHHHAAAA!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! DO NOT LET THEM WIN!!

Y/n and Miles both slowly get up as they look at each other confused.

Peter B:*sighs*Alright kids, you win. Come on, we don't have a second to lose.

As Peter B turns away from them, Miles gives Y/n a tap on the shoulder.

Miles: Told ya it would work.

Y/n:*light chuckle*That you did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 895 19
You know the story by now. With great power comes great I don't need to finish that. You've heard it to death; every universe has. But what if your u...
42.4K 904 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
132K 1.7K 29
What if things had gone differently? What if the blond Peter Parker of Earth 1610 got to train Miles like he said he would? What if Miles had already...
193K 2.9K 28
"Multiverse is just an theory. Like in another dimension i probably done something what has cost me MY life." were most famous words from your father...