I didn't want this at first...

By Mimi95love

(Previously Arranged marriage?Why me?!)Michelle learns she has an arranged marriage to her dad's bosses son... More

Part 1 .
Part 2.
Part 3
Part 4 .
Part 5 .
Part 6 .
Part 7 .
Part 8 .
Part 9 .
Part 10 .
Part 11 .
Part 13 .
Part 14 .
Part 15 .
Part 16 .
Part 17 .
Part 18 .
Part 19
Part 20.
Part 21.

Part 12 .

234 3 1
By Mimi95love

Part 12 ;D

‘’Are you going to work today?’’ I ask Mason over breakfast.

‘’Yup, my dad needs help.’’

‘’Mkay.’’

‘’Are you going to do anything today?’’

‘’Yeah, I’m going to spend time with my brother.’’

‘’That’s cool. I’ll text you later then.’’ He gets up and walks to the garage, he turns around and kisses me.

‘’I hope you have a good day at work.’’ I kiss him.

‘’I’ll see you later.’’ He kisses me again.

‘’And I’ll see you later.’’ I kiss him again.

He gets into his car and drives out of the garage. I gather my bad, phone and keys. I get into my car, put my seat belt on and drive off to my dad and moms house. I open the door and walk inside.

‘’Mom?’’

‘’Yes dear?’’ She comes into view.

‘’Is Ivan home?’’

‘’Yeah, he’s in his room.’’

I nod. ‘’Thanks.’’ I give her a kiss on her cheek and then head up the stairs to Ivan’s room. I knock on his door. I hear a come in. I open the door and see him laying down on his bed.

‘’What’s up big bro.’’

‘’Wow Michelle, you’re here!’’ he jumps up and rushes to me and pulls me into a big hug. ‘’How have you been? Is Mason treating you right? If he’s not I’ll go beat him up for you.’’ He says in one big breath.

‘’Ivan calm down, breath,’’ I gesture to him the inhale and exhale. ‘’And I’ve been good. Mason is treating me right, actually we’ve become a lot closer and I’m happy.’’

‘’Good, but what do you mean?’’

‘’We’re officially going out.’’

‘’Really?’’ he says surprised.

‘’Yeah, we’ve been getting to know each other for the past month and we haven’t had any arguments or anything and-‘’

He cuts me off. “He better not try to argue with you.’’

‘’Ivan calm down, he’s a great guy when you get to know him and he hasn’t disrespected me in any way.’’

‘’He better not,’’ He says serious.

I roll my eyes. ‘’And guess whose friends with him?’’

‘’Who?’’

‘’Phillip.’’

He stops and looks at me. ‘’How does he know Phillip?’’

‘’Their best friends.’’

‘’Best friends?’’

‘’I didn’t believe it either, actually I found it hard to believe.’’

‘’Does he know about Joe?’’

I shake my head. ‘’Not yet.’’

‘’So Phillip didn’t tell him about Joe?’’

‘’I guess not.’’

‘’And when are you planning on telling him?’’

I take a deep breath with tears forming in my eyes. ‘’I don’t know.’’

He pulls me into a hug. ‘’Shh, I know it still hurts.’’

‘’A lot, Ivan.’’ I whisper.

‘’Don’t cry , Michelle. Joe wouldn’t want this.’’ He whispers in my ear.

‘’I know, but I miss him so much.’’

‘’I do too. In fact everybody does, but we all know you miss him the most.’’

That’s true, I do miss him the most. We were so close.  And to lose him was something that shook me.

Ivan pulls away and kisses my forehead. ‘’How is Phillip?’’

‘’He’s good. He says its still hard on him though.’’

‘’Well of course, they were good friends.’’

I nod. ‘’So how’s school?’’

He shrugs. ‘’College is college. It’s fun, crazy, and,’’ He wiggles his eyebrows. ‘’There’s a lot of party's and party's equal girls.’’

I roll my eyes. ‘’Of course, so what girl are you interested in, huh?’’

His face goes blank. ‘’Well, um there really hasn’t been any to capture my attention.’’

‘’Uh-huh,’’ somethings off about him. ‘’You like someone, huh?’’

‘’Um, well, yeah I guess.’’ He says uncomfortably.

‘’Do I know here?’’

‘’Um, yeah.’’

‘’Does she go to school with you?’’

‘’Um…yeah?’’ He says unsure of his answer, and that’s because he doesn’t want to tell me who it is.

‘’Mkay.’’ I decide to  let it go for now. He calms down and sits down on his bed.

‘’So you excited for your 22nd birthday?’’

He shrugs. ‘’It’s just another year older.’’

‘’I guess, what are you planning on doing?’’

‘’I’m not sure. I’m too old for a party, so I might go to Vegas or something.’’

I roll my eyes. ‘’Typical.

‘’Do you have any better ideas?’’

‘’Yeah, Miami, duh.’’

‘’Not bad, I’ll let you know.’’

‘’Mkay.’’

‘’Kids come an eat!’’ Mom calls from downstairs. I remember when she use to call for us and all three of us would run down the stairs because we love moms cooking.

‘’Let’s go.’’ I whisper, not wanting to remember anything else for the moment.

I sit by Ivan as my mom serves the food. It smells delicious!

‘’Where’s dad, mom?’’

‘’Got held up at work.’’

‘’Mmm, that sucks.’’

‘’Yeah, he was looking forward to seeing you.’’

‘’Me too.’’ When she’s done serving we dig in. ‘’So how are my Aunt Gloria and Uncle Eduardo doing?’’ I actually haven’t talked to them in a long time and their from my moms side of the family.

‘’Their good, we’re actually planning a trip to Mexico to see my parents.’’

‘’Dad and my uncle are going?’’

‘’Yeah.’’

‘’Mm, so where are Sandra and Rudy staying?’’ Their my cousins.

‘’Actually, here.’’

‘’Really?’’ see my cousins and I actually get along, even Ivan gets along with them.

‘’Yeah, your aunt doesn’t want to leave them alone.’’

‘’Yay! We haven’t seen them in forever.’’

‘’Yup.’’ Ivan finally chips in.

‘’Whats wrong with you?’’

‘’Your not the one that has to stay with them.’’

I laugh. ‘’Ah, okay that sucks for you.’’ I stick out my tongue at him.

‘’Your lucky  you don’t live here anymore.’’ He grumbles.

‘’Yeah sure,’’ I turn my attention back to my mom. ‘’Do you know when you guys are going to go?’’

‘’Not yet, but I’ll let you know.’’

I nod. ‘’Okay,’’ After that we finish eating. ‘’Thanks, mom. That was delicious.’’

‘’Your welcome honey.’’

‘’Well I think its time for me to go.’’

‘’Okay.’’

‘’Bye Ivan, love you.’’

‘’Love you to, sis.’’

‘’Te quiero mami.’’ (I love you mom)

‘’Te quiero tambien, hija.’’ (I love you too daughter.)

I hug her tight. ‘’I’ll see you later.’’

‘’Okay.’’ I get into my car and drive home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...