Malevolent Love (Complete✅️)

By Suk-24

She is like crystal clear water. He is like a rock-solid mountain. She is naïve and innocent; loves to love a... More

Copyright©
Prologue
Characters 1st part
Characters 2nd part
Chapter 1- "When our eyes met..."
Chapter 9 - "What's wrong to be someone's last choice?..."
Characters 3rd part
Chapter 72 - "Just pray for her..."
❤Reader's appriciation❤
Chapter 73 -"I will make her fine..."
Chapter 74 -"I won't let my family suffer..."
Chapter 75 - "This question is killing me..."
Chapter 76 -"I wish I wouldn't have been..."
Chapter 77 - "You wanted to hide a crime..."
Chapter 78 - "Who said I am alive...?"
Chapter 79-" I need to talk..."
Chapter 80 - "You are my right amidst all wrongs..."
Chapter 81-"You must have seen a nightmare..."
Chapter 82 - "I am freeing you..."
Chapter 83 - "Secrets ruin relationship..."
Chapter 84 - "Life is unpredictable..."
Chapter 85 - "To go away from me..."
Chapter 86 - "It will be the end of our relationship..."
Chapter 87 - "I never expected this storm from you..."
Chapter 88 - "The feeling is mutual, Mr Cabir Malhotra..."
Chapter 89 - "It's about me and Manik..."
Chapter 90 - "Ma...nik...Why?"
Chapter 91- "Truth is treacherous..."
Chapter 92- "Let's free each other...forever."
😍Reader's sweet words😍
Chapter 93 - "Until I win again..."
Chapter 94- "It's not a rumour, Dad..."
Chapter 95- "What are you hiding, Dear...?"
Chapter 96- "I want to open your eyes..."
Chapter 97 -"This is his sure end..."
Chapter 98- "You are such a Monster, Manik..."
Chapter 99 - "In short...Checkmate..."
Chapter 100 -"Am I dreaming?..."
Chapter 101 - "Dad's life or your truth...?"
Chapter 102 - "Bye, Manik...!"
Chapter 103 - "My family is in danger...!"
Chapter 104 - "Please let me go..."
Chapter 105 - "Let destiny decide our fate..."
Chapter 106 - "Run Baby...RUN..!"
Chapter 107 - "Catch, caught, caught..."
Chapter 108 - "MA...NI...K...NOOOOOO..!
Chapter 109 - "She only needs you..."
Chapter 110 - "WHAT THE FU..!"
Chapter 111- " Blood never betrays "
Chapter 112 - "Game is on..."
Chapter 113 - "A lot to catch up..."
Chapter 114 - "She deserves happiness..."
Chapter 115 - "Aliya also wants this..."
Chapter 116 - "The best love blossoms when two souls unite..."
Chapter 118 - "...my malevolent love to divine."
Epilogue - "You are the last leaf in my snow-clad winter heart."

Chapter 117 - "It was a pleasurable meet..."

196 12 3
By Suk-24

"How did you know that I am here?

She asked while sitting on the edge of the bed. Her eyes were a pool of doubts. Manik reclined comfortably and retorted,

"That's not important. You know I find out the person I need."

Before Soha could ask him more, Manik got up from the settee and walked towards her. His eyes were dark in unknown emotion.

"Looking sexy, Baby! I have never seen you in this wasted condition. You have something to fall for. Femme fatale."

He towered to her, sinking his brown orbs into her confused one.

"Heard that you are moving to the USA... forever. I don't know but... it didn't sound nice to me."

Manik's voice cracked for a second and his eyes pinned. Soha touched his chest with her palm. Manik immediately grabbed it and mouthed in a desperate tone,

"I will miss you, Soha. When you were here around me, I never felt this for you but when you are going away...it's...it's bothering me. I can't explain but....... don't go."

He pressed her hand more tightly. Soha never saw this emotion in Manik's eyes for her. Is it true? She tried to look into his eyes. Deeply.

"Manik, I...I mean there is no other choice. Dad and Bhai want to settle aboard. Whatever happened between our families; it's not easy to forget the damage. And whom should I stay for? You...you have moved on with Nandini. You never liked me...whom should I wait for?"

Soha got choked and bit her lip to control her emotion. All of a sudden, Manik pulled her up and embraced her tightly.

"I was wrong, Soha. I was so wrong. I always mistake understanding my feelings. You were always so nice to me and I was always rude to you. I don't know why I always mess up things."

.............................................

"I think you got your answer, Ms Soha Khurana. I do like tasting my enemy's defeat. But I have to admit. You did a good job...just like a professional whore. Don't worry...one copy of your good work has been sent to ACP Karmakar. Now, it's up to him whether he will call you for any service or still help you in Harshad's case. From my side, well...check the drawer. The amount will surely satisfy you. You know I never owe anyone..."

He paused for a second and then hissed out,

"Stay away from Nandini or else, this will be on every porn site. You have truly said that you don't have any choice but go abroad. So, Gooooo...unless you want me to ruin you completely. Goodbye, Soha. It was a pleasurable meet."

He cut the call and Soha knelt on the floor with a devastated heart and mind. It's truly said,

"Never challenge a Devil, Sweetheart; if you can't handle the hell."

Author's note: Read the full chapter on Inkitt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
184K 11.3K 39
Book -1 of "Hiraeth" series. . . Manik Malhotra the CEO of Malhotra Industries, always being the grumpy one and doesn't care about anyone except o...
850K 63.2K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...