how to train your demon

By justingame44

Trying to convince hiccup father to see that dragons can be good but it went horribly wrong, he was sent to d... More

in Japan
meeting
hiccup blood demon art
meeting the kamado siblings
fighting the ball demon
A new journey
forging the katana
training
a fun night
the battle with lower Moon 4 and 3
lower Moon 2
Fighting against lower Moon 2
meeting new friends
The meeting with lower the lower moons
a demon reunion and meeting
training grounds
Dragon breathing style
The train goes back to a old place
You need to wake up
A surprise reunion

how it all happened

165 19 7
By justingame44

How to train Your Dragon and Demon Slayer crossover.

I hope you all like this.

how it all happened

In the darkness and within the darkest shadows was a demon of lighting and death as he flew over the night sky.

But how did it all happen? Where did he came from?

900 years ago

Hiccup couldn't believe it that this had happened, toothless was captured in the middle of the killing ring, he was being hold down as his father stood in front of toothless

"Put it with the others," Stoick had told his men as his eyes turn and glare at his son with a face like thunderclouds of rage that could be seen in his eyes.

Hiccup was not so wise, hiccup move and ran over to his dad, "Please Dad," he begged, with sadness and sorrow in his eyes, "I know you're angry, but be angry at me, punish me!" Hiccup's eyes were pleading with his father now.

Those eyes that reminded him of his late wife every time he saw them. "Just don't hurt Toothless! Please!"

"The Dragon?" Incredulity filled Stoick's voice. "That's what you're worried about? Not the people you almost killed?"

"He was only trying to protect me, Dad! They're not that bad," hiccup try to tell his father.

"Not that bad?" Stoick bent down, closer to the boy's face. "They ve killed hundreds of us!" he roared.

"And we've killed thousands of them!" Hiccup roared right back.

Everyone was looking at the runt of the litter as none of them had ever seen him talk that way before especially to the chief, it didn't matter if he was his father or not, he was still the chief of berk.

"They raid us because they have to. If they don't bring enough food..." Hiccup stopped himself from finishing that sentence.

Nothing good could come from the Vikings knowing about the nest, He quickly changed the direction of his speech. "Look, they can be trained. We could learn to work together and finally and end this war by peace."

Stoick eyes had widen as the thunder clouds have strike, he backhanded hit his son in the face, hiccup Is wet flying and hit the floor.

Everyone gasp

Hiccup himself cannot believe it, his own father had hit him, sure they never had a good relationship but Stoick had never once hit him before.

Stoick Looking down at hiccup now, "You've thrown your lot in with them," he whispered. "You're not a Viking. You're not my son." Stoick had to swallow the suddenly hard lump in his throat before he could continue. "You're a traitor and a blasphemer!" he shouted.

He turned away from the boy he once called son, "Lock him up too."

Hiccup eyes were widen as he felt the arms of two strong Vikings grabbing onto him and pulling him out of the killing ring.

Water started filled up hiccup eyes as he was being taken away from toothless and everyone else.

He was silent as there was nothing hiccup could to say or do.

Later in a cell

Being a cramp box waiting for who knows what was to come, once those doors open hiccup knew His punishment would be decided, a traitor? A blasphemer?

He couldn't believe his own father had said those words, it broke his heart, who knows what could happen to him now.

they might send him to outcast Island, sell him as a slave to another Viking tribe who can make good use out of pile fishbones.

Those were horrible things and worst then Receiving a traitor's death, then again that would be the most understandable way because, those who were called traitors were exiled but a blasphemer is definitely worth a death.

Berk don't take part in selling slaves unlike some of the other viking tribes, he heard they do, the only question is what would he receive for death, burn him alive? Flare his skin? Boil him? drown him? Beheading? Or worse the blood eagle!?

Hiccup suddenly jump when he heard the door open, he was in the corner as all the ideas of death scared him, he wasn't even a man yet, they can't execute him for not being one yet, right? Maybe they'll just starve him to death.

Hiccup was wondering as he heard the sounds of footsteps coming closer to his cell.

When it open up it was to a surprise Astrid, she was wearing a black cloak over herself, "you better get out of here, they're planning on executing you tomorrow."

She told hiccup as she quickly grabbed his hand and ran out of the cells.

"But where am I supposed to go?" Hiccup ask her.

Once they were out they snuck around and went into the killing ring, "that is not my problem but yours, take toothless and get out of here before it's too late, just be safe."

Astrid said before handing over the cloak to hiccup, "I'll help you get toothless out but then you have to go on your own, I'm sorry it has to be this way."

Astrid keep her promise and help him get toothless out and got him onto the saddle, "Astrid... Thank you and take care of yourself."

Hiccup was ready to leave but toothless wouldn't, the other dragons, Astra did not look happy about it as how much trouble this would be if they were fine out but toothless was not going to leave his Dragon friends behind.

"It's all right bud, I help you," hiccup got the other dragons release and they all went straight through the gate and ran fly out of the killing ring and Into the dark sky, tears flooded his eyes still with the heartbreak that he had to go.

Then again what choice did he had, if he had stayed and still be stubborn he would have been executed by who knows what?

Hiccup didn't want to die nor was ready to die.

All he knew was him and his dragons had to get out as far away as he could because he knew once his father found out, they might try to come after him as Vikings were warriors and do not let their enemies go so easily.

Eventually he came to a stop on an island, he noticed a campfire and tried to stay away.

He was on the other side of the island but all the dragons that were with him started to growl.

Not knowing what until it was already to late to know because someone was right behind him.

"What are you doing with these dragons?" Hiccup turn around and saw a grown man who look no more than 19, he had long black hair, pale skin, glowing red eyes."

"AAAHHHHH! Who are you?" Hiccup ask as he fell onto his butt and look up at him, the dragons tried to attack him but they look like they were choking on something.

Hiccup felt the same way as he could feel a dangerous ora around him and it was coming from this man.

"I am Muzan kibutsuji, I saw you up in the sky flying on these things, have to say it's impressive, maybe you can help me to reach my goals, maybe you can conquer the Sun," Muzan said as his claws came out and turned purple.

Hiccup try to move away, toothless along with the other dragons try to move forward but when they did Muzan push them all away far.

Grabbing hiccup tunic and pulling him up to him, with the other hand that had the claws he brought closer over to hiccup head and within a second injected his blood into his thick skull.

Hiccup scream as he felt his skin was on fire, being drop onto the floor as he howl in pain.

"Don't tell anyone about me, remember I will know," Muzan said before vanishing.

The other dragons came around him, toothless had lick the wounds with a little of that demon blood in hiccup hair.

Hiccup look at toothless as his friend who would always stay by his side, his dragon, his brother, hiccup promise himself if he survives this he will not let anyone be over him or toothless again.

Not knowing who that man was and what he had done, He felt the pain started to br to much for his body to handle, his vision went blurry and he collapsed out cold onto the ground.

900 years later

The demon appeared, messy black hair that went down to his neck, pale white skin, Forest Green Dragon eyes, look no more than 15, standing at 5.9

Black dragon scales was all over his body that even formed the lines of his muscles, they also form parts of his freckles, his feet and hands were pure black as they were Dragon claws and feet.

He wore a simple black scale vest and Black scale shorts with a belt buckle that had a Night fury on it.

He had black dragon wings and a dragon tail with one fin being pure red.

"I am Hitoshi toshihiko, the Night fury demon!" He roar in excitement as he was flying over Japan, it was a new country and a new place to explore.

Little did this Dragon demon know there was someone else here that he had not seen in a very long time.

To be continued

I hope you guys all enjoy this for the start of this new fanfiction and please tell me what you think down below.

I would love to hear your feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.7K 54
| Completed | Hiccstrid Following the great migration of the dragons going to the Hidden World, Chief Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III marries Astrid...
24.1K 409 8
The moment where 19 years old Hiccup and the whole gang suddenly appeared in the past where the Red Death is still alive, Hiccup is still a scrawny k...
29.2K 678 24
You are Y/N L/N, a 15 year girl enthusiastic about the anime Demon Slayer, but what happens when you wake up in it and to make it worst, you find you...