Strings of hearts

By sasukeuchia22

Two different lives collided. Each had their own secrets. Naruto who moved to a new city to cut off his past... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

149 11 3
By sasukeuchia22

What wasn't the usual routine of Naruto was to head to the club room of math right after classes. As he had something extra to do, he intended to exclude himself from the movie club activities for a few days. Luckily Hinata wasn't against it. hearing him out, she spoke with enthusiasm,"Math club? Trust me all of them are genius."

Naruto said,"Then I'm going to feel out of place." Hinata patted his shoulder speaking,"Why! Brother Neji should be there. Should I accompany you?" Naruto's eyes beamed. He asked,"Can you do that!" Hinata nodded smiling. Naruto could see a halo above her head, a deity. Naruto was nervous in the first place and the proposal was from Hinata, so why would he reject her?

Hinata was bickering all by herself as Naruto was only humming a few times or showing her toothy grin. Hinata knocked on the door but nobody replied. Then she decided to just barge in. When the two intruders entered, everyone lifted their heads to fixate their gaze on them. Hinata smiled wavering her hand. A hand wavered back.

A girl who had a haughty air surrounding her came. Her hair was purplish, her eyes looked aloof. Hinata beamed,"Konan!" Konan only spared her a glance nodding. Although Hinata wasn't intimidated but Naruto was. He gulped. She was worth gossiping after all, a beauty. An origami flower was tucked in her head.

She spoke,"Iruka sensei mentioned a newcomer, are you?" Naruto nodded. He spoke,"I am Naruto." Konan nodded and then turned her head. A boy with red hair came with a notebook. Konan picked a certain page and then told him,"Register your name here." All there was to do was to to sign Naruto's name. As konan was done with her job, she went back to her place.

Hinata had already rushed to visit her brother who had his back against the wall talking to her. The room was filled with a haughty aura. Naruto sighed.

"How was it!" Deidara asked. Naruto was invited to his music room. Naruto's head was throbbing after witnessing their hardcore practice. Naruto said,"I'm not much optimistic about it. Konan, she was like frost. How will I ask for help from her?" Deidara chuckled. He said,"Why so pitiful?" Naruto muttered,"You wouldn't know."

After that day going to the math club had become a regular thing for Naruto. It wasn't all that serious all the time. Konan wouldn't give any shit about the gossiping and only would extend her helping hand when it's needed. At least for Naruto, it was a lot more fun that the movie club.

"I am really surprised that anyone can be this dumb." The guy named Shikamaru commented. Naruto only scratched his head staring at the blank paper nervously. "That's no way of teaching anyone." A cheerful voice erupted. Naruto found it familiar and shot the person a glare.

"You are not from this club. Why are you here?" Naruto asked. Yahiko leant closer. He said,"I'm good in math. How about I help you?" Naruto said wavering him off,"Unless I don't want to fail in my math test." Yahiko said,"What? If you think I'm dumb then let me enlighten you..." A loud smack echoed in an instant. It was Konan who had enough. She said indifferently,"Why are you pestering him?"

Yahiko groaned pressing his hand on his temple. He said,"What? I'm pestering him?" Konan spoke,"Making noise in here is prohibited." Yahiko said,"But most of you only waver flies off. What's the point just sitting down silently?" Konan looked at him sternly sending him warnings. Yahiko pursed his lips and then shrugged his shoulders. He said,"You boring people surely stick together. I'm off."
.
.
.
.
Naruto felt his shoulders going numb after sticking his ass to the chair for a few hours. Although the darkness of the night had already engulfed the entire city, Naruto had to study. He couldn't afford to slack off while his parents were working even overnight. Moving from one city to
another was never easy.

Naruto used to feel guilty staring at his father's eyes which had marks of dark circles, his tired sweaty body after running back and forth. His mother who would cook their meals hurriedly and then run for the store. All Naruto had to do was to fulfill his duty, duty as their son.

Naruto's temple touched the desk as he had started to nod off. The math club was indeed a great help. Then his phone which was tossed carelessly vibrated. His head shot up as he only stared at the phone for a whole minute which was out of his reach while being seated on the chair. He groaned as he finally got up and thought to wrap it up for that day.

He slumped on the bed as his muscles soothened. He took the phone and turned it on. A notification. He tapped on it which took him to a message from an unknown number. Naruto felt his breath getting hitched.
"Having fun snooping around? Tsk tsk eavesdropping is a bad thing to do Naruto." Naruto felt cold sweat forming on his forehead.

Then a picture which was quite blurry opened. He could make out that the person was him. At the house of Sakura, when he was hiding while eavesdropping on their conversation. Such a shameful thing to do yet he got caught. Naruto fingers were shaking as he sent him a message. "Who are you?"

The person didn't take long to reply to his question. "Someone you probably don't know or maybe you do... It is better if you keep this a secret. If you go around running your mouth, you know what can happen. And this is not the only secret of yours which I know."

Naruto couldn't wrap his head around the matter. When he was there that day, there wasn't anybody. Nobody could even think of following him. What's the point of doing that? That person was going to blackmail him sooner or later. Naruto could imagine the disappointment written all over Sasuke's face and staring at him disgusted.

Could he endure such humiliation? That very person rushed to help him even though they were not well acquainted yet that very day Naruto did something disgusting. Maybe even more disgusting than what they were doing. If that was found out by him, Naruto wouldn't be able to face him at all as this incident had no explanation. Naruto did it by his own choice. Sasuke had reputation and influence on everyone, so he also had the power to make his life hell. Naruto couldn't afford to be found out.

The next day

"Damn, you are working hard." Deidara commented. Naruto asked,"Don't you have band practice today?" Deidara responded,"No, Kei has gone somewhere with his father. So the practice has been delayed." Naruto muttered,"So lucky..." Deidara said,"What lucky? Practice makes a man perfect. Someday you are going to see this man up on the stage as millions of girls will cheer for me." "Keep dreaming." Naruto said as he rolled his eyes.

As the door was pushed open, there was more than the usual number. Other than the club members, there were outsiders who only came for gossip. A familiar face caught Naruto's eyes. Their eyes got hooked. Naruto nodded smiling and Sasuke mimicked the action. Deidara groaned as he found the day to be unlucky to encounter the infamous gang.

"Hey blondie!" Neji wavered as his intention was to tease him. Naruto decided to ignore him and sit on his usual place. "Have you done what I asked you to do?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto nodded handing him the notebook. Shikamaru hummed.

"What? You are playing teacher and student?" Neji asked. Shikamaru spoke nonchalantly,"Yeah, wanna join?" Neji said,"That shit is boring. Come play with us." Shikamaru wavered him off as he had no energy in the first place.

Then Naruto's phone vibrated again. Naruto felt his blood running cold. He started to rummage into his bag and at the same time all the other ones started doing the same thing. A notification was floating on the screen. A same file was delivered to all of them as it was posted on the page of the school. A short video.

["Cough cough."
"Shut up, just do it right."
"Okay okay. So we have a very interesting thing here. Is it even interesting? The whole school is aware of this."
"Let me speak, shut up. So we have a famous 'bad boy' in our school, apple of everyone's eyes. Tsk... So let's see what our 'bad boy' does in his leisurely hours."

Then a shaky and blurry video which seemed to be taken from afar floated on the screen. The back of a guy was seen, he was wearing black, his nape was pale and his hair was dark. It was recgonisable, it was none other than Sasuke Uchiha. And the two voices were of Yahiko and Itachi.

"Our 'bad boy' doesn't feel bad to skip school as his one and only father doesn't give a fuck about him." Chuckling could be heard clearly from the background. Yahiko spoke,"Talk something nice, he's your brother asshole." Itachi spoke again,"Nice thing huh? My brother is good at seducing girls. See, how he has wrapped her around his pinky figure."

A girl appeared who just opened the door of her house and immediately rushed to wrap her hands around Sasuke's neck pulling him closer shamelessly in the broad daylight. "See? My brother knows what he is doing." Yahiko said as if a thunder had fallen on head,"Wasn't he into that pink haired...what was her name again?"

"Sakura, Yui's best friend."
"She's dead, dude."
"However, this new character appeared in his life. I wonder how Sakura might take this. Our only intention is to reveal the truth. So my brother has gone into the room and you'll see him coming out after two hours."

Sasuke came out and then lighten the cigarette up smoking standing on their lawn. The camera was zoomed..

"What a mess..."
"I wonder if he doesn't feel remorseful about his girlfriend's death. Nothing is stopping him from having fun. What a strong mentality, admirable."
"Damn I feel sorry for what was her name?"
"Sakura..."]

The video was cut short. Naruto's eyes made their way to gaze at Sasuke who had an unreadable expression on his face. It felt like cold water was splashed on Sasuke's face. He could feel the heat of rage rising up. He clenched his fist and then everyone saw Sasuke rushing outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 3.9K 16
Not only is life hard enough when you have to deal with your own issues, but having to deal with the physical pain of your soulmates too can be taxin...
10.8K 356 18
Sasuke and Naruto are just fine as it is until Kakashi decided to come back into Sasuke's life with intention of breaking the two lovebirds up. Can t...
60 0 6
In a twisted turn of events, Sasori becomes human. He is angry and mad at the world about it. Deidara goes off and gets heavily injured. Will the two...
130K 4.5K 24
Sasuke and Naruto are mates, but can they find love and peace in the midst of chaos and death? I don't own Naruto just the plot.