| CHANGE | Pride Entry 2023

By Millaaviva

Things change, people change everything change More

Pride

Prologue

2 0 0
By Millaaviva

Hello. Hi. Well.....

It's pride month and I decided to write a short story based on the prompts the BTS community has given.

I will be working with prompt 3 which is an excerpt from RM's song change pt. 2.

It will be told from Antoinette's POV in the first person.

The images I use here are got from my good old friend Pinterest so credits to the real owners. (I did make the collage though)

This is a work of fiction and should be taken as such.

Enjoy.

🤎

"Things change, people change, everything change
Love change, friends change, everyone change
It is no strange
That's the world's shape."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

181K 13.7K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
223K 9.3K 52
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...