King's Kinsman

By aurelia_Sa

Nina Hale boarded the wrong plane and landed in the arms of the King cousins, the most powerful mafia family... More

β˜†Introductionβ˜†
2.Masked guy
3.Heterochromia
4.Kyros
5.Ares
6. Successful escape
7. Uncle
8. Valentine's Day
9.Cannibal
10. KISS
11. Love language
12.Trap
13. Kidnapped from kidnappers
14.Run
15. Start Again
16. Hot And Cold
17. Finding the groom 1
18. Finding the groom 2

1.Falling

510 20 43
By aurelia_Sa

As I'm falling lower and lower, all traces of hope left my mind. I bet gravity did its job perfectly , I'm going down so fast. All the cells in my body are hugging each other tightly. The wind made it hard to breathe or hear anything because the loud sound that was like a broken radio blocked my ears .

This floating feeling would be pleasant in any other situation, but right now I am at a distance of ten thousand feet from the ground with nothing to hold on to.All my feelings froze just like my body .

How did I end up here?

Six hours ago I thought I'm the unluckiest girl in the world just because I couldn't find a ticket to Florida. All my family was waiting for me to join my only sister's wedding but all flights were fully booked. Missing this wedding was a nightmare for me , maybe everyone decided to travel today . My desperate search led to an old friend who worked at a travel agency. She gave me a first-class ticket and charged me double the price but it was still a miracle for me.

"Miss Nina Hale,Have a nice flight" The TSA agent passed me my passport .

An incredible moment of victory, I'm finally stepping toward this rare airplane. It's always good to have a friend who works at the travel agency.

As I was in the airplane the luxurious features amazed me. The chairs were more like comfy armchairs with so many buttons to adjust , and a big screen for each seat. I hoped this trip would last forever.

"Good evening" The gorgeous flight attendant approached me with a cute smile , she checked my ticket "please follow me!"

My seat was right beside a muscleman who didn't look happy with my presence. He analyzed me from head to toe with a judging expression ,then rolled his eyes and looked away. Although he was annoying , I decided to ignore him and enjoy my first ever first class flight.

I kept scrolling through the movies , it was a hard decision because I almost watched all the hit movies and dramas . The moment I finally found my favorite, someone tapped on my shoulder ,to my surprise it was the judging guy beside me . I took the headphones off. "Could you please suggest me a movie ?" The mixture of his toner voice and Italian accent was new to me. "Oh , okay ! But what genre of movies do you like ?"

He scratched the back of his head confused. "Well , I've never watched a movie but the way you were watching excitedly made me curious, I just want to give it a try!"

Never watched a movie ? Was he in a cave?

"Then I suggest to you the first movie I ever watched , Cinderella !" the moment I finished my sentence two giant guys peaked their heads from my chairs sides . "Can we watch too?"

I gasped and put my hand over my chest.

"Excuse my bodyguard's behavior, they just want to copy whatever I do !" The Italian guy apologized and the bodyguards vanished like cotton candy in water. He didn't even notice that's a movie for children.

I was about to put my headphones back on, but a hairy hand in front of me stopped me "My name is Marto"

He wants to shake hands with me? He totally ignored me and rolled his eyes before but now he acts all friendly.

"Im Nina" I forced a smile and shook his hand.

He beamed and squished my hand , "Nina means the little girl , perfect for you ! I will remember that."

Note to myself , never buy the vip tickets again . rich people are weird .

My heart missed a beat , I feel like something bad is about to happen, and whenever I feel this way I get in trouble.

"She said Nina? " Hearing my name, my ears perked up ! I couldn't see the people talking because they were behind my back , I named him Voice A in my head.

"Shhh stupid she can hear you" Voice B murmured .

"How did she get in ?" Voice A whispered with a lower voice but I could still hear him. The next sound I heard was muffled chatter.

I couldn't get it out of my head, why did they mention my name ! To think about it , I only saw Marto and his bodyguards and heard those voices. The VIP must be booked by these people.

Marto had his headphones on and was engaged with the movie, maybe I should do the same.

In the middle of the movie I felt someone's glare at me. I tried to resist the urge to raise my head . I lost the battle in my head like always , I checked every direction but I couldn't see anyone. It was a delusion, whenever I have my airpods on I have the feeling of being stalked.

"Don't make dramas Nina, just watch your movie !" I reminded myself.

After some time , someone passed by me and walked to the front side of the plane. I looked up to the tall man. He had curly hair with shiny shades of golden brown ,He was wearing a white pullover with a leader jacket and jeans. He must be one of those whispering voices.

I forced myself to focus on the movie but It didn't last long. A few minutes later another man with the same hair and outfit passed by me and went to the front, again !

"How?" When did he walk back?" I rubbed my eyes , Am I seeing this for real ? Is he a ghost?

I heard footsteps so I stood up to check my surroundings. The same man was walking on the right aisle to the back side, was he jogging in the plane?

When I was busy checking every corner , someone walked past behind me. I turned around to catch him but it was late. All I saw was his back... again!

I decided to follow him , with a two steps distance from him . He was going to the W.C ! Then me too .

There were two restrooms and only one was empty. I was curious to see his face and know how he did the trick of disappearing.

I paused at the doorway because I was scared of him , I was tilting my head from a distance to catch a glimpse of him . Even though I was dying to see him , my heart stopped beating when he suddenly turned to face me.

His face was a huge surprise for me , because he had such a cute face compared to his beefy figure .

"Ladies first!" he was the whispering voice A!

"Oh ... No, I'm ok ! Please, you go first" He had a wide smile and I could see the sparkle in his eyes.

"I will be quick!" He rushed to the bathroom. What a gentleman he asked me to go first even though he was in a hurry.

"Ghost? hahaha " I laughed my fearful feelings off.

The second door cracked open . I saw his reflection in the mirror , and my brain decided to stop working . I turned around with widened eyes , I couldn't believe what I witnessed .

"OMG!"

A man with the exact same appearance was standing in front of me! curly hair, baby face, same outfit!

"you .... didn't you just get in there?" I pointed to the door where voice A was. How did he enter this door and get out of the other one? ghost?

"Me?" His voice was the only different thing, I think this was voice B. His voice calmed my anxiety . If the voices were different then it must've been just two different people. Maybe my eyes tricked me .

My thoughts were all in vain when voice A opened the door and stood right beside Voice B!

I covered my mouth in wonder , they were copy and paste .

"Sorry if he scared you, that's my twin brother, Deimos." voice A introduced his brother.

"Oh! Wow ! TWINS" That was stupid of me to never consider twins as an option. They were new definitions of Identical Twins , they were exactly the same, even the scar on their neck was similar.

Deimos started yelling and didn't give me the chance to speak .

"what? I scared her? Do you mean I'm scary? How dare you, Phobos!" Deimos smacked the back of his neck so hard that he was thrown in the middle of the bathroom.

Thanks to that, I know Voice A is Phobos.

"I will tell Ar..." Phobos was cut by Deimos's hand that was firmly on his mouth. "We have to go. " Deimos notified and pushed his brother out.

"It was nice to meet you ..... I'm Nina!" I murmured the last part because they were already gone. Unlike their similarity in physical appearance , they had different personalities .

On my way back to my seat , I could hear the twins chattering.

"What if she is the predicted girl ! we cant hurt her '' I could recognise Phobos

"That's our job " Deimos snapped .

I had a gut feeling that they have some evil plans , I shouldn't let their charm fool me.

Checking the economy section was the right decision at the wrong moment. I walked there in hopes to find some normal people and a friendly environment but one step in was enough for me to lose the fake courage I had.

The cold sweat covered my body . The real surprise wasn't the twins or their suspicious conversations , It was these empty chairs . Not a single soul could be seen !

My heavy steps were slow , I wasn't sure who I could trust in the airplane ! "No one is here!" I screamed my lungs out. "Help...."

Note:

Hello my fishes ❤️🐠

I couldn't wait to share this story with you so I published first chapter , but the next will come after Hades 2 .

Coming soon....

In july 😅

Love you, Love you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 186 26
𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐒𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they are that dangerous world. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐭...
6K 232 12
❝ π’π€π˜... π‡πŽπ– π€ππŽπ”π“ π˜πŽπ” π…πŽπ‘π†π„π“ π“π‡πŽπ’π„ 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π‘π”ππ€π–π€π˜ π–πˆπ“π‡ πŒπ„?? ❞ ...
9.2K 220 19
Skylar Russo, Owns the first most powerful mafiaοΏΌ the Greek mafia, one of the most feared person aliveοΏΌοΏΌ οΏΌ Best assassin in the undergroundοΏΌ world an...
774K 14.4K 60
π“…© π“…© π“…© π“…© π“…© π“…© Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...