Infinity love. (Vminkook FF)

By lily_RK_71

???: She is alive. I know and she is somewhere! She will come back to take revenge!! ???: Whoever you ar... More

❤️Introduction❤️
2.❤️
3.❤️
4.❤️
5.❤️
6.❤️
7.❤️
8.❤️
9.❤️
10.❤️
11.❤️
12.❤️
13.❤️
14.❤️
15.❤️
16.❤️
17.❤️
18.❤️
19.❤️
20.❤️
21.❤️
22.❤️
23.❤️
24.❤️
25.❤️ (END)

1.❤️

1.2K 41 6
By lily_RK_71

AUTHOR POV
*A girl was peacefully sleeping in her room without caring about the world but soon her sleep got disturbed by someone*

Tanya: YN come on. Get up!! How much you will sleep.

YN: 5 minutes more dii please.

Tanya: No get up.

YN: Aren't you going to office today.

Tanya: that's why I am waking you up. Go and have your breakfast I have to leave for office.

YN: Let me sleep for some more minutes.

Tanya: No YN get up. Aren't you having concert today.

YN: It's tomorrow.

Tanya: Okay. Come fast jiwoo is waiting for you.

YN: Okay I am coming.

*Saying that Tanya went from her room and YN went to get ready*

TIME SKIP.
*After getting ready YN came down and saw jiwoo*

Jiwoo: Good morning YN.

YN: Good morning Jiwoo.*smiled*

Tanya: Come have your breakfast YN.

Yn: Coming!!

*She went and sat on her seat*

YN: So you are here in the Early morning.

Jiwoo: You know right. Tomorrow we are having concert so thought why don't we both go for rehearsal.

*Yn and Jiwoo both are singers but Jiwoo is a Korean idol and YN sings in both Indian languages and Korean and even English too. They both are collaborating for concert.*

Tanya: Yeah it's a good idea. Take her otherwise she would be sleeping like a Khumbakaran in this whole day.

YN: Yaah dii!!

Jiwoo: So what is there for breakfast.

Tanya: Indian food.

Jiwoo: Woah coming to your house wasn't a bad idea.

*The three of them chuckled and have their breakfast*

Tanya: Okay then I am going so you both take care of yourself okay.

Jiwoo+YN: Okay dii/unnie.

Tanya: See you in the hall evening bye.

Jiwoo+YN: Byee.

*Tanya left for her work*

YN: So now we both are there.

Jiwoo: Yeah.

Yn: Jiwoo when are you going to reveal yours and Jackson's relationship.

*She didn't reveal the relationship in public*

Jiwoo: It's not the right time YN.

YN: Yeah you are right but one day you have to reveal.

Jiwoo: We will see at that time. So what are you gonna do?

Yn: As you said rehearsal. So let's go to our studio.

Jiwoo: Okay then.

*Saying that they both went to their studio*

ON THE OTHER SIDE.

???: Hey good morning.*smiled*

Tanya: Good Morning Jackson. What you are doing here?

Jackson: first of all I am your friend and even business partner too. So obviously I Would be here.

Tanya: *Smiled* Yeah.

Jackson: So what about YN?

Tanya: Yn and Jiwoo both went for Rehearsal as tomorrow they both are having concert right.

Jackson: Hmm yeah I know.

Tanya: So are you coming tomorrow.

Jackson: I will see.

Tanya: What I will see. You have to come Jackson at least for jiwoo.

Jackson: Hmm.

*Knock knock*

Tanya: Hmm come in.

Kwan: good morning maam. You are having a meeting in 5 minutes.

Tanya: oh yeah I just forgot. Thank you Kwan for telling me.

Kwan: It's my job maam. Now I will take my leave.
*He bowed and left*

AT THE MEETING ROOM.
*Everyone arrived and they were waiting for there Clients to come. Soon the door got opened and three men's entered looking handsome all the women jaw was opened by seeing those three*

???: Hello I am park Jimin. *smiled*

???: I am Jeon jungkook.

???: And I am Kim taehyung CEO of Kim industries. *cold tone*

Tanya: Nice to meet you Mr park, Mr Kim and Mr Jeon.* shaking hands with them* I am Tanya Sharma.

Jackson: And I am jackson.

Taehyung: So without wasting any time we should start the meeting. *Cold tone*

TIME SKIP
SOON THE MEETING END.

Taehyung: Well I liked this project I would like to collaborate with you Ms. Sharma.

Tanya: I am glad that you liked it. Okay so please sign this contract.

*After that they all went outside*

Tanya: So if you have any problem you all can contact me.

Jimin: Hmm okay can I get your number. By the way you are really beautiful.

*Taehyung glared at him*

Tanya: *chuckled* thank you Mr Park.

Jimin: Well tomorrow we can discuss about the deal.

Tanya: It would be great but tomorrow i have to attend somewhere, So it won't be possible for you all to come but if you have any problems you can contact me.

Jimin: okay no problem. *smiled*

Jungkook: So I think we should leave. It was nice to collaborate with you Ms. Sharma.*smiled*

Tanya: Thanks Mr Jeon.

Taehyung: Okay then let's go.

*The three of them went from there*

Taehyung: Yaah shorty can't you control your flirty ass huh.

Jimin: Oh come on taehyung didn't you see how beautiful she was and stop calling me shorty you alien.

*Taehyung just rolled his eyes*

Jungkook: You both stop fighting and yeah did you forget Rishab hyung invited us for lunch.

Taehyung: You both go I won't come. *cold*

Jimin: No taehyung this time you will come with us and that is final and I don't want to hear anything.

Jungkook: Yes jimin hyung you are right.

*Taehyung just sighed cause this time they both are not going to listen to him*

Taehyung: okay then let's go.

Jungkook+jimin: Yesss!!

ON THE OTHER SIDE.
*Yn and Jiwoo came to the mall after a long rehearsal and were doing shopping*

Jiwoo: Hey yn what about this?

YN: Yeah it's beautiful.

*They both were wearing masks so no one can recognise who are they*

Jiwoo: Let's buy it then.

YN: How nice feeling it is without Any bodyguard freely we are doing shopping.

Jiwoo: Yeah but i Hope nobody can recognise us.

Yn: Yeah!!

*They both done their shopping and were walking out but jiwoo bumped with someone*

???: I am sorry!! I wasn't wa—

*That girl's voice was stuck*

YN: Miss are you okay.

???: A-Are you YN??

*Jiwoo and YN got shocked by the girl's words but acted like she was wrong*

YN: Umm sorry Miss we are not who you are thinking.

???: You are lying I know you are YN and Jiwoo.

Yn: *Sighed* Okay then yes I am. But how did you recognise me.

???: I think it's not the correct place to talk let's go down to the parking lot.

*Saying that the three of them went from there*

Jiwoo: okay miss how did you recognise us.

???: Well I am Divya Singhania and I am a really big fan of you both and about recognising. I can recognise you both by your backs. Mask is far away. It's not hard to recognise my idol.

YN:*Chuckled* well glad to hear you are a fan of us and support our music.

Divya: It's my pleasure and I am waiting for your both concert from so many days. I have booked the tickets too.

Jiwoo: Well glad to hear Divya. Did you came alone here?

Divya: No I came with my friend.

YN: Then what about your friend did you left her alone?

Divya: No I already told her that I am going home and I met you both.

Jiwoo: oh!!

Yn: Well Divya. I am sorry to say but we have to go. We have some works and thank you for loving us a lot. I hope I can meet you at the concert.

Divya: Yeah even I should also go and always remember that's your fans love you. Bye take care.

YN+jiwoo: Bye you also take care.

__________________________________
So guys I hope you liked the first part of my new story. If you like please vote and comment. I love you all. Bye 👋

TO BE CONTINUED 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 822 15
Jin :- If you don't tell us who send you then we will fuck you until your soul didn't left you body Y/N :- N..Noo p..pls le..leave..me Yoongi :- OPEN...
2.6K 103 11
When Love for a person turns into an obsession, one can do such dangerous things to get the person back ... ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Taehyung a...
1.1K 71 2
Yes... Malayalam FF aanu..(JJK X KTH X Female Lead) An Investigation Thriller... contents:- Romance Thriller Investigation Family Relationships For...
356K 8.7K 21
What will happen if you marry your "ENEMY'S DAUGHTER" Read to find out what will happen..... English is not my first language so plz forgive my gramm...