The bliss of darkness (MXB)

By fantasy98270

"Who were they???" his voice came out as a whimper. he is so fragile that if I try to touch him he will scat... More

Life being lonely.......
True love what it feels like??
He is my friend...or am I the only one who thinks this?
The worst gut feeling.
1st step...........to find you
My heart beating faster.
Until we meet
--My lust and his innocence--
It hurts when you don't feel the same 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π“Œπ’½π‘’π“ƒ 𝒾 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ π’·π“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π’Ήπ‘œ.
Unbearable love, baby i love you
*tears*
Request open

The last step...........steal him from this world.

62 3 0
By fantasy98270

Harrison's POV

When we reach the mansion we made our way inside. After checking our identity the guards let us in. Don't ask me why they let us in coz Kairo makes our fake identity with an invitation so now here we are.

"Carlos you go and check the exits for our team to enter. Martin, you collect the evidence and lastly Kairo you hack the CCTV and collect information from their system about the drug dealing and the antidote," I said and everyone nodded.

"But, Harry what will you do?" Martin asks suspiciously.

"I will back you up guys if anything happens just call me okay," I say and everyone nodded in agreement. Carols and Kairo made their way but Martin stays.

"I know what you are going to do, Harry," Martin says. I tensed.

"What are you talking about Martin."

"I know you are here for Richie," he says. and I nodded in agreement.

"Why were you hiding this?" he asks.

"Coz, I thought you will criticize me."

"Harry even if I am not your biological brother but I see you as my only family and if anything is going on in your pea-sized brain just tell me I won't criticize you. what you are doing is the first best thing in your whole damn life. you aren't a player who I knew you've changed a lot and I can see it in your eyes. go and get your boy buddy I will handle everything. "he says and give me a big bro hug. my eyes became teary. I hug him back and then parted.

"Now go asshole your boy must be waiting don't lose him as I did," he says and I give him a small smile. he soon made his way to his target. and I made my way to find Richie soon I spotted him in a bar drinking his orange juice. I smile I was going toward him but I bumped into someone I got annoyed coz he started cussing at me but I ignored him and turned my head in the direction of Richie but he was gone I start searching for him again. I soon spotted him and chase after him but I lost him. I massaged my temple when I hear a muffled voice as I start walking the voices become clear and I found out that they were coming from Washroom. I opened the door and the site in front of me made my blood boil a bastard was going to kiss my baby I don't know what had gotten into me but I sprint towards him and knocked him down on the ground with my punch. I was raging in anger. I lifted myself towards the trembling boy my expression soften. he was looking so fragile so tiny as if I hold him he will scatter into pieces. I reached toward him and stood in front of him.

"Finally I found you," I say with the largest grin on my face. I can see a blush creep on his face.

"Who are you, and why did you beat him," he said in a trembling voice. oh god, he is driving me crazy with his innocence.

"So, you want him to kiss you? huh," I say in a teasing tone but deep inside I was angry.

"N-no t-that's not w-what I mean, I mean why did you help me I don't even know you," he said while stuttering.

"well, I am Harry, but It's not time for an explanation; I am here to save you, "I say, and his face lit up. is he happy???

"Really, you are here to save me.' he jumps like a rabbit and hugs me tight. his small gesture made my heart thump like crazy. he is like a cute fluffy rabbit. he releases me from his hug . and smiles at me brightly.

"Okay now let's go coz my work here is done and my team must be on their tasks ." I said and he gives me a confused look. " what??" I ask.

"But what was your task?" I said and I grin.

"To find you, baby boy," I said and kissed his cheeks he blush and turn his face away. I chuckled at his cute reaction. we soon made our way outside the washroom. I told everyone to meet me in the backyard. we reaches the backyard and soon everyone arrived there. but I didn't see Martin.

"Where is Martin??!!!!" we said at the same time.

"Wait didn't he pick up your call?" Carlos says.

"Damnit, I think we have to find him," I say, and both of them nod.

"Did you forget something here?" I hear someone behind me and turn my head towards the sound there he was Thompson with Martin. their guards pointed their gun's toward us and Martin.

"Oh I can see I have something yours and you have something that belongs to my son. " he says." so, my baby bunny wanna play with me?." I hear a voice behind Thompson and see Caleb approaching us.

"DON'T YOU DARE," I said in a stern tone.

"Oh what if I kill your precious friend? huh." he retreated." ok then let's make a deal. I will give you your friend and you will give me my boy."

"Leave me Harry these bastards won't do anything." the guards started to kick him. he was spitting blood. I couldn't see him like this.

"Plz don't hurt him. I will do as you say," I said. when I saw a horrifying expression on Richie's face.

"Okay, leave him guards." Caleb says." and bought Richie here." while smirking.

"What the hell are you doing Caleb, he might have our secrets." I hear Caleb's dad whispering angrily. and Caleb assures him while replying back.

I smile when I see Martin approaching us but immediately frown seeing Richie going away. I can see tears glistening in his eyes it clenched my heart seeing him like this. suddenly I feel a striking pain behind my back I fall to the ground. I can hear gun shooting and someone screaming my name.

"Harry!!!!!!!!!" it was Richie I can see him running towards me. and I blacked out.

No one's POV

when harry told them that he agreed to their demand everyone got confused but Harry had other plans. Richie's eyes became teary when Harry told them they can take Richie but he was also sorry for the man who was held hostage by Caleb he lastly looks at Harry with teary eyes and proceed towards Caleb. Harry already signaled Carlos to alert the team for attack .he pressed the emergency button and the team got alerted and started to proceed towards the backyard. Now Richie was in front of Caleb who was smirking like a psycho.

"So, you tried to escape me huh? did you forget the last punishment I gave you or should I..." he came close to him and whispered in his ears. " kill the person who helped you to escape." Richie froze he didn't even get the chance to say something when he hear a gunshot he snapped towards the sound and screamed.

"Guards kill everyone. " Thompson ordered his man's

"Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!" he made his way towards him. harry was shooted by one of the guards of Caleb. he was watching the unconscious body of Harry with teary eyes. suddenly he hears the sound of the gun firing. he was so scared so he closed his eyes and cover his ears when he feel someone's presence behind him. he was Carlos.

"Richie get up our team will handle everything here. Kairo take Richie and Harry with you ambulance will be here anytime." Carlos said while helping kairo to lift Harry they were going towards the exit when Caleb showed up.

"Now I am running out of patient baby bunny cut the crap and do as I say, come with me or I will kill both of them," Caleb says while giving Richie a death glare and pointing his gun toward Kairo and Harry.

"Why don't you leave me I don't love you Caleb but I know one thing I.HATE.YOU." Caleb got angry and was about to shoot when Kairo punched him and he was knocked out. Richie watched Kairo with a shocked expression.

"Let's go or they will come again."

They exited the mansion and the ambulance had already arrived. after reaching the hospital they admitted Harry and the doctors started the operation. they were waiting in the hospital. when Kairo's phone rang.

"Hello...Mr.Carlos....yes.......I am with him.........he is safe.........he is in ICU doctors are operating on him.....they said the bullet wasn't near the heart so they are gonna be fine..........did you catch them............okay, then I will hang up." he hung up the call and turn his head to ward's Richie who was in deep thought's. he made his way toward the boy.

"So, you are Richie huh," he asked in a soft tone. and The younger's head turns to Kairo.

"yeah, and you." The younger asked.

"I am Kairo, I work in a tech company but I am also a hacker," Kairo says while smiling a little.

"Nice, to meet you, Mr. Kairo." The younger say's with a smile.

"Don't need the formalities I am still 20," Kairo says and Richie makes an amused face.

"What you are only 20 and you have a job. you are amazing Kairo." Kairo chuckle

"Can I ask you something." he asks and Richie nodded." what is your relation with Caleb? I mean he is the son of the mafia. how did you know him and why did he kidnap you???

"Umm, how should I put this? he was somehow obsessed with me, I met him in my school's cafeteria then he asks me to be his friend I couldn't deny it cause I didn't have any friends and always gets bullied so I thought it would be good to have a friend." he stopped.

"What happened after that when did he kidnap you," Kairo asks.

"I was at my part-time job when our manager tells us that we are going to have special guests. when I realize it was Caleb with his father and other men I was so confused at first but thought his father must be a businessman so I shrugged it off and continue doing my work. my manager asks me to go to Caleb's room but he made me have a drink after having it I felt dizzy and blacked out. when I gain consciousness I realized I was being kidnapped by Caleb, and now here I am. "

"So, he was obsessed with you. did he do anything to you?"

"What?" he tilts his head in confusion. 

"I mean anything weird," he asks while emphasizing weird.

"I don't know but I think he did something weird," he says and Kairo's full attention was on him.

"What?"

"He kissed me on the neck, it was weird and he had also bit it saying that it will show who i belonged to, I felt so disgusting. but why are you asking?"

"Nothing, I was just curious," he says. 'Now I know why was he obsessed with him he is so naive and why was Harry trying to save him? I would have done the same thing if I was in their place.' he thought and sigh.

After some time the ICU gate swing open and the doctor came out. they stood in front of him and the doctor said.

"He is fine he will be going to wake up at any time. we are shifting him to his wardroom. Rest assured."

"Thanks, doctor." they thanked Doctor." can we stay with him till he woke," Kairo asks and the doctor nodded.

They came inside the room and sat on the nearest Couch. then Kairo got an emergency call that they need him in the burro.

"Ok I will be there in 5 minutes," he said and hung up the call. he then feel a weight on his shoulder and see Richie was sleeping. he chuckled at the cute boy and placed his head on the pillow and exit the room.

Richie's POV

I woke up at the sound of groaning. and saw Harry groaning while holding his hand. i rushed to his bed and pulled him in a hug.

"Don't worry I am here everything will be okay. shh." I shushed him but he was crying in pain. after some time he stopped crying and face me.

"Please don't leave me. I hate darkness." he cried and that's when I realized the lights were off . I think Kairo turned them off.

"Don't worry I am not going anywhere I won't leave you alone," I say while soothing his back with my hands. we were like this for about an Hour. when my eyes feels droopy, I lay beside him and drifted into the slumber. I hope everything we are fine tomorrow. 

Hope you like this chapter, ignore my grammar mistakes and stay tuned for the next chapter. but please give me your precious feedback. Jaa ne.                                                                                                      

Arigato kuzaimasu~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 2,136

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 24K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
6.8K 446 34
In which a boy in a bookstore finds a broken boy and they fall in love and fix each other. - - 'Tell me a story, L-lou.' Harry asked, sleepy. 'What a...
60K 5.4K 90
"He was once mine but then I lost him. I couldn't protect him even as I had vowed to do. But, I brought him back to life. Now, he is reborn and so is...
110K 5.8K 53
Dream was one of the most renowned Private Detectives in the world. There wasn't a case he couldn't solve. Unless of course that case involved Operat...