Landing On My Heart

נכתב על ידי SheijiHiei

Fu Mingyu, the president of Hengshi Airlines, took a first-class flight in his own plane. A flight attendant... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 38

1.8K 34 4
נכתב על ידי SheijiHiei

"Achoo!"

When Ruan Sixian walked out of the canteen, she sneezed again.

She was sure this time. Someone must be scolding her behind her back, mostly Jiang Ziyue.

This person is also insane. Telling her to stay away from Yue Chen.

Did she do anything?

For the past half a year, she has been secretly walking away when she sees Yue Chen. She hasn't even said a few words with him. What else should she do? Flying all day long without landing at all in the future, huh?

If she really wants to have something with Yue Chen, even if they were flying in the sky, they can talk on the radio.

To put it bluntly, she still thinks too highly of her own man. She thinks he is a treasure and a glance from others means that they want to grab him. She doesn't even think about Yue Chen's reputation in Hengshi Airlines. Who doesn't know about him? Those women who want to live a normal and peaceful day, who dares to marry him, and she is not even afraid that she will directly save money on hats after marriage.

(T/N: hats here is the idiom of being cheated.)

Ruan Sixian felt that she shouldn't express her thoughts so directly just now. She should put on a pathetic look and said to her: "I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to misunderstand me. I have nothing to do with Captain Yue. We just had a chat and talked about the past. In the future, I will try my best to avoid contact with him. You must not have any disagreements with him just because of me."

With these sentences alone, she can guarantee that she won't be able to sleep tonight.

But like now, it is fine too.

Ruan Sixian knew that other colleagues had received the invitation one after another, and she was always worried that Jiang Ziyue would still send her an invitation only to save her face.

Now she knows that the other party is so jealous of herself and shed all pretences of cordiality, there is no need to worry about it anymore.

What does this indicate?

This indicates that Jiang Ziyue is praising her beauty in another way.

When Ruan Sixian thought about this, she still didn't know that she was suffering from a wave of direct and rude rainbow farts on the Internet.

[Do you still invite a model to shoot the promotional video? Can't you use your own employees?]

Two hours ago, the publicity Weibo was just posted. Someone commented under such a post on the official Weibo of Hengshi Airlines. The editor specifically came out to post a reply: Not a model, this is our pilot.

As a result, the official blog that usually only has a few comments immediately broke into thousands.

[Sister pilot! I like her! I like her!]

[Excuse me, is good appearance one of the recruitment and assessment criteria? If it is so, I will not come.]

[This sister is too beautiful. Tell me the flight number, I'm going to take a ride! ]

[It is indeed one who flies in the sky. This is a fairy in the sky, isn't it!]

[Is this one okay?... It's already terrible enough with female drivers. Can the airplane flown by a female captain be sat in?]

[Oh, some losers look down on women. Your mother gave birth to you just to make you discriminate against your mother? Let's see if you can do it and won't pee yourself in the pants when we let you be a pilot? Oh, no, I forgot that disabled people cannot be accepted as pilots. Brain disability is also considered disabled.]

[I like the other captains too! Can anyone direct me to their Weibo?]

After a night's fermentation, the Weibo's post was forwarded tens of thousands of times,and the 'The Female Pilot of Hengshi Airlines' quietly climbed to the top 20 in the hot search list.

When Ruan Sixian woke up in the morning, her mobile phone almost froze up.

Her Weibo that usually has a very sparse post was suddenly flooded with all kinds of comments and private messages, and the number of fans rose rapidly for several days.

Ruan Sixian was still a little confused, but finally found the root cause based on the content of everyone's private messages.

But there are too many comments, and she has no way of knowing how these people got to her Weibo.

Her profile picture was her half body photo taken a few years ago in the Seine River, with her Weibo nickname of 'Me and the sun side by side' that has a little bit of second year syndrome air at the first glance. Everyone is sure that this is her just by looking at the picture.

(T/N: Middle School 2nd Year Syndrome : the internet term is 中二病 or Chuunibyou, used to describe early teens who have grandiose delusions, who desperately want to stand out, and who have convinced themselves that they have hidden knowledge or secret powers.)

Ruan Sixian opened her private messages again and scanned it. Most of them were from girls.

Some say they want to know her, some also simply come to confess, and there are also some that only know how to send 'aaahhhhhhh' shrieking chicken sound.

Of course, there are also very simple, rude and direct private messages that directly express their wishes, usually with only two words——"Wanna date?"

Ruan Sixian was very curious about where this kind of person's self-confidence came from. Her curiosity made her pick one out and clicked on that person's Weibo to see it. The desire to survive made her immediately withdraw and completely blacklisted it.

Which woman can be unhappy after so many strangers blow her with rainbow fart?

Ruan Sixian took a screenshot and was about to send it to Bian Xuan and Si Xiaozhen, but the screen was suddenly interrupted by an incoming call.

She didn't save the number, but she knew who it was.

After answering the phone, Ruan Sixian didn't speak, and there was silence on the other side for a moment.

"Ruan Ruan, the female pilot on the official blog of the Hengshi Airlines that was posted today, is that you?"

Ruan Sixian was still sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and her head tilted when she replied with an 'Um' sound.

Dong Xian's voice suddenly softened.

"Why didn't you tell me? I always thought you were still a flight attendant."

"You didn't ask me either."

On the phone, she heard Dong Xian sniffing, "Ruan Ruan, you have realized your dream. Mom is very happy."

After Ruan Sixian heard it, she felt nothing in her heart and had nothing to say either.

They are like this every time they talk on the phone, always turning silent for no reason.

Dong Xian didn't understand why Ruan Sixian had slowly become particularly cold towards her like this, and sometimes even a little bit hostile.

"Ruan Ruan, it's your birthday today. Let me cook for you."

"No need." Ruan Sixian said, "I made an appointment with a friend."

She had refused countless times to meet with her. Dong Xian is already used to it.

But today was different. The photos on the Internet made her unable to recover for a long time, and she couldn't believe that her silent daughter had changed so much. She especially wanted to see her, "Then, can I give you a cake?"

"My friends will order cakes for me. Alas, let's not talk about it anymore, I have to go back to work again."

Dong Xian inhaled and took a long sigh, "Okay, I won't disturb you again."

After hanging up the phone, Ruan Sixian lay down again and continued to sleep.

On the other hand, after Ruan Sixian became the KPI Koi in Hengshi Airlines' publicity department, the official blog quickly took advantage of the popularity and sent out a second wave of publicity documents, deliberately inserting it with a few more photos of Ruan Sixian.

(T/N: KPI : Key Performance Indicator; Koi : Koi is an internet buzzword and a cultural phenomenon. Koi is a high-end ornamental fish, rich in ornamental value, and is loved by people. It refers to all things related to good luck such as: people with good luck, or things that can bring good luck.)

Fu Mingyu looked at the comments on Weibo. His face was calm, but he chuckled coldly, "It's really loved by everyone."

Bo Yang, who was by the side, continued: "Loved by those who are not blind."

Fu Mingyu glanced at him, and the other party immediately put on the appearance of the eyes looking at the nose and the nose pointed towards the heart, pretending to have said nothing.

He went to Ruan Sixian's Weibo again, looked at the number of fans, and ordered: "Tell the publicity department that enough is enough, don't over consume her."

"Okay."

When Boyang finished speaking, he was about to go and do it but Fu Mingyu stopped him again, "Have everything been moved inside?"

"We've arranged for people to move them in. It should be done this afternoon."

Fu Mingyu nodded, then Bo Yang turned and went out.

At the same time, Fu Mingyu's mobile phone receives a call.

He frowned and was a little surprised. He didn't know why Dong Xian suddenly called him.

"What's the matter, Auntie?"

"I'm sorry to disturb you. I just want to ask you for a little help."

"Well, just say it."

"Can you tell me the flight information of the female pilot that was posted on Hengshi Airlines' Weibo today? I have something to tell her."

"Sorry, Auntie. I can't disclose this."

While speaking, Fu Mingyu had already tuned out today's flight information.

Ruan Sixian's flying time has reached the upper limit this month and she is off-duty today.

Dong Xian hesitated for a moment and then asked again: "Then you don't need to tell me the details. Just tell me about when she will get off the plane."

Fu Mingyu laughed: "Auntie, with so many pilots under my hand, how can I know when they get off the plane?"

After saying so, he asked again, "Do you know her?"

Dong Xian let out an 'Um' sound.

Fu Mingyu said: "If you know her, you can call her directly. Don't you have any contact information?"

"Yeah." Dong Xian pretended to agree, "I'm sorry I have troubled you. I won't interrupt your work anymore then."

"Okay."

There was a 'beep' sound on the phone. Fu Mingyu then held the phone in front of his eyes and the screen automatically returned to the little poor picture.

In the evening, before the sun sets, the dark clouds sweep over the western hills and there was a faint tendency of heavy rain.

Fu Mingyu didn't let the driver drive the car. Instead, he drove by himself and went back to Mingchen Apartment.

On the way, big raindrops fell.

Before entering the underground parking garage, he saw a black Porsche parked outside the gate, with a middle-aged driver sitting in the driver's seat and a woman standing next to the car, holding an umbrella in one hand and a cake in the other.

Fu Mingyu didn't meet Dong Xian many times, and the rain made him somewhat lose his sight. He just felt that she was familiar. He didn't remember who this person was until he got into the elevator.

Although he didn't know much about Ruan Sixian and Dong Xian, Fu Mingyu could probably guess that if Ruan Sixian wanted to see her, why would Dong Xian call him specifically to ask for her flight information.

It was just that she didn't get any information from him, so she spent a little more effort and went to check her address.

Fu Mingyu's finger was about to touch the button for the 16th floor. Thinking about this, he moved his finger down a little bit and pressed the button for the 14th floor.

The elevator then slowly stopped.

Before the door was fully opened, Fu Mingyu already heard the person standing outside the elevator singing so extremely out of tune.

As the gap in the door slowly grew wider, Ruan Sixian, who was wearing a red dress, slowly fell silent.

She coughed, concealed her embarrassment of singing out of tune and then showed a dignified smile.

"Getting off work already, President Fu?"

"Yeah." Fu Mingyu looked at her, "Are you in a good mood today?"

"It can be said so."

Ruan Sixian went in and pressed the first floor button and the door closed slowly.

When the elevator started to descend, she suddenly asked: "Are you going upstairs or downstairs?"

"Downstairs."

"Oh."

Ruan Sixian was actually not in a good mood today. Two days ago, Bian Xuan's grandmother was ill. She closed the bar and went back to her hometown. Now she hasn't come back yet. Only Si Xiaozhen will accompany her on her birthday today. Midway, she received a phone call from Dong Xian again. Her concern could not be said to have ruined her mood, but it also could not be said to have made her feel joyful either, wandering in the middle ground, neither going up nor down.

But in the afternoon, she received countless rainbow farts from netizens, and it almost drowned her, making her feel like she was really a goddess descending to the world.

Naturally, goddesses can't worry about worldly things.

Even though it so happened that she sang in front of Fu Mingyu at this time, her happiness can't be suppressed. Her brain started the concert on its own, and her fingers that were hidden behind her were following the beat.

But heaven will always give the fairy who descended to the world a little punishment.

When the elevator stopped on the eighth floor, Ruan Sixian had a bad premonition that Erlang God had sent his snarling dog to catch her back to heaven.

(T/N: Erlang Shen (二郎神) or Erlang God is a Chinese god with a third truth-seeing eye in the middle of his forehead.)

The sound comes first before the dog arrives.

The concert in Ruan Sixian's brain was powered off instantly.

So, however it was, it's better to be rich.

Because Ruan Sixian is not living in a single family villa, she would never be able to ask the residents in the same building to not keep dogs.

She retreated to the corner silently, leaning on the railing, and staring at the dog in horror.

Ruan Sixian's nerves were tense and her palms were cold. The corner of her eyes saw the shadows of the two of them that were reflected on the elevator door getting closer and closer, until they overlapped.

The cool smell of fir on his body is getting closer and closer——Ruan Sixian's vision is slowly blocked by his body, and what's in front of her eyes now is his shirt and his collar.

Ruan Sixian looked up at him and blinked. She didn't seem to understand his act.

She was standing in the corner, and Fu Mingyu's body almost shrank her in this right angle.

It's just that, unlike in the past, he is facing Ruan Sixian instead of turning his back on her.

The narrow space suddenly shrinks so much that even the air could hardly circulate.

He still lowered his head, looking straight at her.

His eyes are particularly calm, as if he is maintaining his habit of not looking to the left nor to the right.

But his eyes were firmly fixed on her face!

Ruan Sixian felt suffocated. She can't keep looking at Fu Mingyu like this.

She turned her face away, but her heartbeat speeded up uncontrollably.

I mean, if you want to block the dog, then just block the dog. What do you mean by standing facing me?

The dog is of course blocked, but your posture is too strange.

If she knew earlier that it would be like this, it would be better to face the dog directly than to face the dog man directly.

Except for the sound of the dog moving around, Ruan Sixian could only hear her own breathing and heartbeat.

When she lowered her eyes, Fu Mingyu could clearly see the brown eyeshadow and the raised eyeliner on her eyes, as well as the extra-curled long eyelashes.

He recalled that it seemed like this was the first time he saw her put on makeup in the past six months.

"Dressed so beautifully. Who are you going to meet with?"

Ruan Si Xian: "......"

She only focused on the word 'beautiful' rather than the point of the whole sentence.

And she realized that today, those thousands of rainbow farts that she had accepted, she forwarded it all to Si Xiaozhen and the others for them to see.

But when Fu Mingyu said 'beautiful', she actually blushed.

She muttered two words out: "A friend."

"Man or woman?"

Ruan Sixian's voice was even lower: "What's it got to do with you."

"Just casually asking." He said slowly, "Man or woman?"

Is there anyone who asks casually but keeps insisting on asking it twice?

Ruan Sixian didn't want to answer, but the shadow above her head had a sense of oppression, and it was so heavy that she could not even lift her head up.

"Man."

"Oh." Fu Mingyu seemed to know that Ruan Sixian said this deliberately, and asked again, "Then, will you still go home tonight?"

"No."

"Then I will send you there."

His tone was too direct, it was not a discussion at all.

"No need."

"Are you sure?"

At this time, the elevator stopped on the first floor and when the door opened slowly, the sound of the rain came in from the outside.

Ruan Sixian: "......"

Before leaving the house, she closed the window and concentrated on putting on her makeup. So she was completely unaware that it was already raining outside.

The dog owner took the dog out, and was stunned after just walking two steps.

Ruan Sixian made some cautious thinking and immediately pressed the button to close the elevator door.

When the dog owner reacted, the door was already closed.

But Fu Mingyu still stood still.

Ruan Sixian stretched out her hand to push his chest, and at the same time pressed the button for the basement floor before she hurriedly said: "Go, go, go."

When they arrived at the parking lot, Ruan Sixian sat in the co-pilot seat and pulled out the buckle of the seat belt, she suddenly thought of something and laughed lightly.

Fu Mingyu: "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing." Ruan Sixian said, "I just think that your co-pilot seat is quite comfortable to sit on."

"Yeah." Fu Mingyu nodded, "Not everyone can sit on it."

Ruan Sixian turned her face away and said nothing.

If she continues this topic, there is only one direction for it.

Sometimes a man's co-pilot does have a special meaning.

At this moment, Si Xiaozhen suddenly called.

Because of today's heavy rain and the sudden change of weather, many aircraft routes need to be changed. So Si Xiaozhen as a dispatcher cannot go away and has to work overtime.

"......"

She is not dumping her intentionally. This is work's life, so Ruan Sixian understands it very much but also feels disappointed.

Fu Mingyu put his hand on the steering wheel and looked at Ruan Sixian.

"Your friend is not coming?"

It sounds a little bit gloating.

Ruan Sixian turned her head away and said nothing.

Fu Mingyu began to unfasten the seat belt.

"Then let's go back."

Ruan Sixian did not speak, but did not object either.

It was raining heavily outside. If she was eating in the restaurant alone, and it was still her birthday today, the loneliness index would be too high.

Re-entering the elevator, Ruan Sixian's mood was already at the bottom, and the joy of going out had long gone.

She hung her head to press the 14th floor but suddenly, Fu Mingyu pulled away her hand.

"Come upstairs with me for dinner."

He didn't wait for Ruan Sixian's reply and just directly pressed the 16th floor.

Fine.

Feeling down, Ruan Sixian didn't want to struggle and didn't want to talk either.

She didn't want to eat alone on her birthday.

Fu Mingyu can barely count as a person sometimes, so she just makes do with it.

On the 16th floor, Fu Mingyu pressed his fingerprint and unbuttoned his coat.

When the door opened, he suddenly thought of something, turned his head and smiled: "You dressed so beautifully today and in the end isn't it only me who was able to see it?"

Ruan Sixian said with a smile that doesn't feel like a smile at all: "That's right. What a benefit you've got."

After entering the door, he took off his coat directly and put it on the sofa. Then he walked towards the kitchen in his shirt.

Ruan Sixian probed in, "Don't you order takeaway?"

"No."

"You can cook?"

"A little bit."

Fu Mingyu opened the refrigerator, looked at the fresh food the nanny filled him with, and asked: "What do you want to eat?"

"The Manchu–Han Imperial Feast."

(T/N: The Manchu–Han Imperial Feast: a grand banquet held sometime in the Qing dynasty of China. One of the grandest meals ever documented in Chinese culinary history, the banquet reportedly consisted of 108 dishes served in six meals over the course of three days.)

Ruan Sixian raised her eyebrows and smiled, "Can I?"

Fu Mingyu ignored her, reached out in the refrigerator and flipped the things there, then looked back at her: "Longevity noodles, do you want to eat it or not?"

(T/N: Longevity noodles: They literally mean "long-life noodles" and it is believed that the longer the noodles, the bigger the wish for long life. These noodles also have to be eaten in a special way. It is said the whole noodle should be eaten—bit by bit—without breaking it into pieces.)

*********************************

The "Manchu-Han Imperial Banquet" brought peace to an empire, so the story goes.

Longevity noodles

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

960K 25K 89
Interview (YGZ - Father, ZZ - Mother, ZW - Son) 1. What is something you carry everywhere with you? YGZ: A gun. ZZ: I prefer being indoors, specifica...
139K 3.6K 34
Liz is a young woman with a dream job, a great family and a wonderful husband. Life couldn't get any better than that, right? Wrong! After she learns...
5K 460 10
They say that there are people who attract the supernatural, people who are magnets for the unknown, Yin just happens to be one of them. And War is t...
163K 5.3K 138
This book is a continuation of Imperial Commander book 2. If you have not read book 1 and book 2 i recommend reading them first. The iron blooded Ma...