Romance Of Fire

Oleh DearFriend831

Damn it's not love but I am crazily obsessed with her Lebih Banyak

It's not love, but...... I am obsessed with her

4 0 0
Oleh DearFriend831

I'm not sure what I don't know about Om Raj Singh. He is a millionaire, wealthy, and attractive.
Sometimes his actions have an impact on our relationship. He has a serious ageing problem. And I'm not sure what Kanika will do about it.
his bedroom late at night.Kanika's letter is there.
When he reads the letter, his demeanour changes to serious, and the environment surrounding him drops due to his mood.
Kanika You can't decide whether you want to be with me or leave; without me, you can't leave my entire existence; that's why I'm obsessed with you. Kanika I'll locate her, and I'll make sure you don't leave me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.3K 1K 25
''မွေ့အတိတ်ဘဝဆိုတာကိုယုံလား''
188K 19.6K 28
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
16.2K 614 41
Debut in Interstellar After Retiring as Grim Reaper author: ailespeak genre: BL, Fantasy, Psychological Qin An was a former senior grim reaper who re...
92K 4.1K 37
"My Master"one of the worst game they have ever played,your role is a Butler and only a Butler taking care of one of the many masters in a big house...