Which Way

By jenner_kylie_kendall

They were once a happy couple but no one knew about it because Kylie wanted it that way, at least that's why... More

Information
Friends?
A/N
Questions
Surprises
A/N
Everything Hurts
Confused
A/n
Vegas

Meeting Again

2K 63 1
By jenner_kylie_kendall

Y/N POV:

I'm in Montreal, Quebec currently getting ready for the race on Sunday. I just got done with my morning work out in the hotel gym, and I'm going up to my room. Once I'm in my room I take a shower and get dressed in blacked rip jeans with my red bull racing polo along with my hat that has my number one on it. It's only 9:45 A.M. and I don't have to be there until 12:00, I decide to just chill in my room to relax because the last few days have been busy. I decide to watch some T.V. cause I don't get to do that often anymore, but while I'm watching my phone goes off.

Ken👢🏎️:
Hey, I just got here and
was wondering what
hotel you are at maybe
we could hang?

Y/N:
Hey, I'm staying at the
W Hotel and ya just text
me when and with who.

Ken👢🏎️:
We're staying there too.
It will be all the sisters
with their kids, they want
to relax in someone's room.
If that's ok?

Y/N:
Yes that's fine with me. I'll be
back by seven if that works? We
can use my room, I have a
sitting space. Also by all the
sister the normal or ..🧐

Ken👢🏎️:
Ok I'll see and well...it includes
the normal but also one more
and with her two kids😬.

Y/N:
Ya it will be fine, I'll still be there.
Also your acting like you know
something about us two?

Ken👢🏎️:
I uh sorta do know she kind
of spilled to all of the sisters
about what went down and
how you two dated plus other
things....

Y/N:
Oh ok. What other things?

Ken👢🏎️:
Things she should tell you.
Also we can use your room.
See you at 7:30.

Y/N:
Ok I'll see you guys at 7:30.

I look at the time and realize that it's already 11:30, and put on my adidas all black with tan bottom shoes, grab my keys, and wallet leaving to go to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Getting to our garage I see the crew with my car up in the air making sure it's ready for testing and then the race. "Hey Christian." "Hey Y/N, you ready for the practice sessions?" "Yes, I'm just trying to get a feel for the track and how the car is at first." "That's fine, I know you had some trouble with down shift we tried to fix it but if it needs a look again well do it." "Alright, I'll see you later." I go to my room and get changed into my racing gear and boots. I check my phone for important text and see one from my mom wishing me good luck, I text back saying thank you. Walking out of my room I see Sergio all ready and walking back to the garage. "Hey, how's your family?" I ask him while waking with him. "Their good, their flying in today so they be here for qualifying and the race." "That's nice, so are mine plus the Kardashian came." "Wait really I thought the only one who liked racing was Kendall?" "Ya she is but my mom asked Kris if they could come so she could spend time with them since she hasn't got to lately." "Ah ok that makes since, wait if the Kardashian are coming does that mean her to?" "Unfortunately yes, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to avoid her forever and she has both of her kids with her." "Well what are you going to do around her when you all hang out?" "I don't know but I got to figure it out fast cause were hanging out tonight." We get back at the moment but I know he's looking at me and thinking about the whole thing. If I'm being honest with myself I'm a little nervous for these practice sessions because my mind is everywhere.

I finish up zipping up my gear and put on my gloves then get in my car. "Were going to start of with the soft tyres and if we need to change we will." Christian tells both of us. I not and get all hooked in and then put on my helmet and get ready for the first one. The first one started and we doing alright so far but my downshift is not the best. I don't end up changing my tyres but do only finish fifth with my time while Sergio finishes fourth. I go back to my room after tacking my gloves, helmet and neck harness off and see a few text from an unknown number and Kendall but I don't look at them and just sit trying to not think about tonight and focus on the test runs. I unzip my suit and get it folded around my wait while sitting down and closing my eyes for a few to try and get my mind off of her. A little while later there's a knock on my door and I get up opening it to see Sergio standing there. "Hey we need to get going for the second practice run." "Alright lets go." "Are you better or still not all there with your mind and thinking about other things?" "I'm alright I took time and I'm focused in on the practice run and hoping my downshift is fixed." "Alright then lets go and get a feel for the track and do our best." I nod and zip up my gear and put on everything getting in my car to start the practice race. Starting this race was a rough go because of the track and how on turn one with breaking and the grip of the tyres. I stay pretty well in the top six after I figure out how to work the turns again, the down shift is better but not by much. In the last part of the practice run it start raining pretty steady and good. "The tyres need to be changed to intermediate ones I'm losing grip here." "Alright come in the pits the crew will be ready" Christian says over coms. Pulling into the pits they put on the tyres and then changed the front and I go back out there. Later on I change back to the soft ones but then go to full wet for the last bit because its pouring.

I fished the practice run overall in six which isn't to bad with the few issues I had to figure out. I'm confident well do great tomorrow in qualifying and the race on Sunday. I fishes everything with talking about the track and weighing myself then get changed and head back to my hotel. I take a shower and then change into washed out light ripped blue jeans with a white t-shirt and a tan and black button up shirt opened with a silver cross neckless my mom gave me. Then I fix my hair making sure it's even and trim the lines up a bit. I check my phone and open Kendall's message letting me know they changed planes and were going out to dinner instead with everyone and gave me the address. I answer back letting her know I read it and would be there, and then open my moms telling me they arrived and are going to dinner too. After I answered my mom I put the address in my phone and decided to go ahead and leave because it will take 15 minutes to get there maybe more and its already 7:10. I pull up in my 2023 Honda Civic Type R Hatchback getting out there is already paparazzi around the entrance taking pictures. I say hi but ignore the questions like if me and Kendall are dating or if I'm nervous for the race. "Hello ma'am, do you have a reservation with us?" the lady at the front ask. "She is with us." I hear the one and only Khloe Kardashian say. "Hey, long time no see." I say while hugging her. "Hey, and ya also I'm sorry about everything that went down." "It's fine you guys had no clue so lets just go to the table ya." "Of course."

We are in are own little area but still with the rest of the table sitting. It's only us in this room because we have so many people. I hug everyone including the kids and say hi to them, but while I'm going to take my seat between Kendall and Khloe because they said I have to, I hear someone come in and a little girl speak. "Mommy who's that sitting by aunt Kenny and aunt Khloe?" I turn my head since I'm already seated and see it's Stormi and Kylie is right by her holding her hand looking up to her mom. Kylie looks down answering, "Well that was mommies friend she was telling you that was going to join us for dinner and possibly after to." "Oh the one you haven't talked to in a while?" "Ya sweetie." While they were talking I got up slowly from my chair going towards them and now stand in front of them. I say a small hi and give a smile to Kylie while she gives one back, but I can tell she wanted a hug. Then I squat down and give a small wave to Stormi with a big smile and say, "Hi, I'm Y/N what your name?" "Hi Y/N, It's Stormi Webster." My smile falters a little bit when she says her last name but goes back. "That's a awesome name, I love it. You know everyone calls me the best person in the world." "Whys that?" "Well its because I give the best gifts when meeting people." I say pulling out a sucker and a small candy I have in my pocket holding it out to her. She lets go of her moms hand seeing it and takes it with the biggest smile on her face. "Thanks you Y/N, you are the best!" "Your welcome Stormi, and thank you." I reply then get up from squatting down. "Sweetie lets go sit down so we can eat." They walk past me and smile while I give a smile back although once there past my smile falls and I take a deep breath. I stand there for a second gaining composure then go sit down again with a small smile on my face. "You ok?" Kendall ask me quietly while were looking at the menu. "Ya, as ok as I can be."

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the first chapter. I tried to catch most of the spelling errors and even did a quick look through for any, so if there is one I'm sorry. Also the work tyres is suppose to be spelled like that for the type they use for F1 racing, that is not a typo like you would think. I'm going to try my very hardest to update on Sunday night if I have time to finish and look over the second chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
87.1K 1.6K 24
Two idols are secretly dating. Will they be able to hide their relationship from people? if yes for how long, and if no, what should they do? #1 IN J...
292K 7.1K 27
Lauren Jaurengui and Camila Cabello have been friends for a long time, but what happens when one of them starts getting feelings for the other. Will...
6.2K 202 31
In the mist of 3 years apart, will kodie and Rae ever find each other again? And if they do, what will be the outcome? Different Type If Love Prt2