Home || Haitani × Haruchiyo

By raitani_

"𝙒𝙚 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪" ╰┈➤ Haruchiyo happens to have a bad day, leading him to get out of their house out of an... More

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
➢ ˗ˏˋ MYTH ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ THE NIGHT ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ STRANGER ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ ARGUMENT ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ DEAL ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ PIANO ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ THE GIRL ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ CUT ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ TASTE ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ CONCERN ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ IGNORE ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ CONFUSION ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ FEAR ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ PHOTO ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ TEMPTING ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ JEALOUSY ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ ARCADE ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ INTENSE ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ ATTEMPT ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ HIS FIRST DAY ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ THE OTHER GUY ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ DISTRUST ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ POSSESSIVE ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ CONFESSION ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ GOAL ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ HIS DOGS ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ SHOPPING ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ ENVY ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ AROUSAL ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ TRUTH ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ LUST ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ LUST(2) ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ AFTER EFFECTS ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ MESMERIZED ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ THE MAN ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ I'LL BE WITH YOU ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ ESCAPE ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ HOME ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ MORNING ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ SKIPPING CLASS ࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ LOVER AGAINST THE BROTHER࿐
➢ ˗ˏˋ TRIGGERED࿐

➢ ˗ˏˋ BOOK ࿐

717 39 11
By raitani_

"can you even handle it?~"

"HARU!''

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Ryohei's voice along with the loud noise of the table he hit

"Y-yeah?"

"I've been explaining something to you and you didn't even pay attention" he uttered as he raised an eyebrow

He knows that Haru is spacing out just now but what's on his mind?

"You okay?" He asked

"Yeah, of course. I'm sorry, what is it again?" Haru replied while standing at the counter

Ryohei escaped a deep sigh and just let it slide. He then take a seat while there's no customers yet.

"You should've just skip work if you're having a problem to deal with. You look stupid when you're staring at nothing while I'm talking here" Ryohei replied

He stretched his arms and feel comfortable around him since there's only two of them at the convenience store.

"N-no, I don't have any problem. I just..."

He stopped when he realized that it was kind of embarassing to tell it directly.

How can he even tell it, sounding more underrated?

"You just what?"

He asked in confusion.

But then, Haru get out of the counter just to take another step closer to Ryohei in which confused him more. He has been acting differently today and it's kinda weird for him to see.

"Can you tell me about what you said before? The ployamorus?... Pilyomorus?'

"Polyamorous."

"Yes! T-that one!" Haru quickly hit the table beside the seat they're sitting.

"Can you explain it to me?" He asked

Ryohei only stare at him before letting out a sigh

"It's when a girl or someone has more than one lover or life partner. It can be two or three, I don't know." Ryohei replied.

The curiosity in Haru's eyes can be seen yet no words followed after the explanation he uttered.

"Why did you asked?" Ryohei added

Haru only tilt his head and looked away. Ryohei knew from that, he's in a deep thoughts once again.

"How did you know that kind of thing? Is it even real?" Haru's another question as his gaze locked on Ryohei.

"Why do you have so many questions anyway?"

He was shut once again when Ryohei asked the same thing.

"Oh, I knew it! Let me take a guess. You and the two—"

Without any hesitation, Haru covered his mouth when at the same time, two customers entered the convenience store.

"You're so fucking load bro..." Haru whispered before greeting the customer.

Just like he always does, he will just fake a smile and act like a friendly guy towards them.

Ryohei just let it slide yet he can feel the irritation Haru caused.

As the time had passed with the both of them staying at the convenience, Haru was already cleaning when Ryohei just watched him doing his cleaning.

"Hey Haru, so am I actually right that you and the two guys..."

He didn't finish the sentence but his gaze tells the rest of his question.

Haru stay silent as he was holding a mop.

A soft sigh escaped from his mouth as he proceed to wipe the floor.

"Well, I can say that..." He uttered which surprisingly make Ryohei laughed.

"That's fine, I'm not homophobic anyway. Do you need some advice?"

His silly little grin appeared, giving Haru a wink that made him feel awkward.

"Why? Do you have any experience?" He asked while taking the mop 'cause he was already done.

"Nope"

Ryohei then left the counter to grab a piece of manga book that was hiding under the shelf of other magazines.

"I've been reading this here secretly... Try it. Go have a look" he said while taking a step closer to him

Haru doesn't even know what he's going to react. He didn't expect Ryohei to act like this. Who would thought? He almost scared Haru when they first met.

Haru accepted it and starts reading it by its story description at the back.

That's when he realized that the story shows adult genre in where a girl developed her feelings towards the twin who also liked her at the same time.

And it's enough to caught Haru's attention

"Alright, I'll read this one. Should I pay it?" He asked as he approached his bag

"No need, I'll take responsibility for that" Ryohei replied and that signals that he'll be the one who will pay for him

Haru felt a little relief towards him which he only felt from his old former friends.

"Thanks." Haru uttered but before Ryohei even give a response, the door creaked that signals that there's a new customer entered.

"Haru~"

Ran's voice was loud enough that made Ryohei slyly grinned on him

"There they are~"

"Shut up dude" Haru chuckled

He then grabbed his bag and ran towards the both of them

"I'll go home now, bye!"

"Bye, see ya tomorrow" Ryohei responded, watching the three of them walked away.

Meanwhile, Ran has been smiling while his eyes locked on Haru

"You seem to have a new friend" he commented

"I don't know but he's nice anyway so it doesn't matter" Haru uttered

Rindou stay silent yet his gaze was observing Haru's bag in where he saw him inserted a random book before they get inside the convenience store.

He badly wanna know what that book is. He still remember how Ran talked to him as if he's lecturing him and then found out that he only learned because of Haru's school library.

Is it something useful as well?

Curiosity is pulling him in.

• • • • • • •

As the sun goes down, Haru rushed to his room after taking a bath and having a dinner.

"I'll sleep now guys, goodnight" he uttered as he ran upstairs without looking at them.

They know something is up from that simple movements of him.

Although, they stay silent as they were sitting at the couch and just playing chess together.

"It's too early for him to sleep" Rindou commented as he moved another chess piece.

"I know, I wonder why he's so excited to imprison himself in his room" Ran replied while thinking for his next move on their game.

"Maybe he'll be busy reading a book"

"A book?" Ran raised an eyebrow, he had no idea about it. As soon as he entered the convenience store earlier, his gaze just focused on Haru that he doesn't even care what he and Ryohei were talking about to each other.

On that meantime, Haru were still up and just using a lamp to continue reading the manga Ryohei gave him.

Manga consist pages of arts and illustrations of the characters' actions which made him a fast reader. He will only need to take time understanding their dialogues

As Haru was in the middle of reading, he finally reached the first adult scene that shocked him.

With his cheeks reddening and his eyes widened, he can't help it but to close the book and took a deep breath.

Threesome?!!

He can feel the embarassment it's giving. The fact that it was the first time he read a romance book that contains three people making out at the same time.

He was about to continue reading when a voice from the window appeared that startled him.

"Haru!" Ran called out as he jumped into his room.

"I was right, you're not sleeping... Yet... What are you doing?"

Haru who's gotten surprised by his sudden appearance, he immediately hide the book behind him, under his pillow.

Ran's gaze was sharp enough to noticed his reddening cheeks.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah... Why?" Haru responded who can't even remain an eye contact towards him.

Silence filling up the whole room when Rindou soon arrived that makes Haru's heart beats rapidly in nervous.

"What the fuck? I told y'all that I'm going to sleep!" He retorted without even moving on his bed.

"But you're not sleeping yet" Rindou replied as he sat at the edge of his bed

"But I'm going to! So get out, I need some time alone"

Rindou noticed his arm behind his back as if he was hiding something. He knew from that, it was the book.

"Haru, it's pretty normal to read a book at night" Rindou said that surprised him

"I know, you don't have to tell me that"

"Then why are you hiding?" Ran asked as he bend over to reach the book under his pillow

Haru immediately blocked him which caught his guard off, completely forgetting that Rindou was also there.

He was able to grabbed it and distance himself immediately to read it.

"Romance book?" Rindou commented

"Give it back!"

And from that moment, as Rindou starts turning the pages, he can feel the embarassment running through his veins.

"What does it say Rindou?" Ran asked without letting go of Haru just to made him stay at his bed.

No words came out from Rindou's mouth.

But a smirk appeared that soon embarrassed Haru more.

"Oh, is that why you're hiding?" Rindou asked, showing off a page of adult scene of that book.

Haru stay silent yet his face is look like a tomato already as he just end up lowering his head in embarassment.

"R-Ryohei just recommended me that story..." Haru mumbled

Ran let out a soft chuckle. They have no idea that Haru badly wanna just get buried alive and forget all this shitty things he entered.

"You don't have to hide Haru, we're all guys anyway" Ran uttered

Rindou then take another step closer as he closed the book and placed it at the side table.

"But it doesn't mean we can't recreate that scene~" Rindou added

As the two began teasing him while standing at his both side, he can feel his face burning up from all the thoughts that came into his mind.

"He's right... If you want" Ran winked

Without any hesitation, he throw the pillow on his face 'cause he's much closer than Rindou.

"No! I'm not ready yet!"he yelled, stomping his feet on the ground just to rushed off the door way and left the room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 97 16
[Disclaimers: Cover art does not belong to me. I do not own Danganronpa or it's characters. None of the characters belong to me.] Au where Munakata...
1.3K 29 9
❝You think yourself as a badboy,well I am the King Kong❞ ❝Who am I? Babe I'm known as the death whisper❞ ❝ It doesn't matter if I'm a girl, strength...
186K 5.4K 29
Katsuki left his hometown right after they graduated UA High trying to run from feelings for Izuku that he could never quite come to terms with, taki...
17.7K 582 9
There was a world filled with Mythical Creature's and humans were rare, in fact humans haven't been seen for centuries. Any human spotted would disap...