Secret Second Marriage

De Taexzoe

Jeon Jungkook the one and only son of the Jeon family gets forced married to a spoiled rich bratty girl and a... Mais

Chapter 1 - His Life The Intro
Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan
Chapter 3 - A Sweet Bond
Chapter 4 - He Loves Her
Chapter 5 - Why Jungkook?
Chapter 6 - You Are Mine
Chapter 7 - His Friends Visit
Chapter 8 - Shifting Back To Korea
Chapter 9 - He proposed Her
Chapter 10 - New House
Chapter 11 - The Royal Engagement
Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom
Chapter 13 - Meeting Her Parents
Chapter 14 - Messed Up
Chapter 15 - Marriage
Chapter 16 - Will He Come Back?
Chapter 17 - His Wife?
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - He Is Back!
Chapter 20 - Leaving Them Forever
Chapter 22 - Baby Is Here
Chapter 23 - Guilt And Regret
Chapter 24 - Caught

Chapter 21 - Back To Japan

471 34 9
De Taexzoe

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov
It was time, Jungkook and Yn were at the airport. Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Yn's parents and best friends were also there to see them off.

They knew how hard these days were for both of them and wanted to show their support. As they were preparing to leave the country for ever, both Jungkook & Yn were a little nervous but very excited about the new life that they were going to start together.

Jin stepped forward and hugged his sister Yn. Yn hugged him tightly as she felt like she would burst into tears from being overwhelmed at the moment. She was so emotional to be leaving all the people she loved but she was excited to go with her husband to start a new life in a foreign country and start their little family. It was all so overwhelming and she was scared but was happy to know that she would be spending the rest of her life with him. Jin smiled at her as he understood the feelings she was having at that moment.

Jin - Take care of my sister Jungkook-ah please never hurt her.
He said breaking the hug.

Jungkook looked at Jin with a soft smile and then hugged him tightly once, this time he was the one trying not to burst into tears.

Jungkook - I promise to you, I will take care of her properly. She is everything to me and I will make sure she never gets hurt by anything. Please don't worry about her, she will be alright, don't worry.
He said, as Jin nodded and backed off. Everyone one by one hugged the couples and blessed them with their best wishes.

Everybody hugged them and said goodbye to them as they were now leaving the country for life. It was a sad way to part with them but everyone was supportive and happy for the couple as they were going to be together finally. Now everyone would have to communicate with them through texts or emails as long distance was difficult. But everyone was so happy that the couple had finally reunited and got their happy ending.

Jin - Yn-ah my dear sister if Jungkook even slightly yells at you let me know I'll be there for you Hm?
He said placing a peck on his sister's forehead.

She chuckled as she looked at him lovingly.

Yn - Okay okay, I promise if he acts like that I'll let you know.
She said kissing him on the cheek as she smiled at him.

Jin - Hm now go go you are gonna be late.
He said gently pushing them inside, as the couple nodded.

They walked in and waved to everyone as they all said their last goodbye. Now they were finally going to start their new lives together as husband and wife and a family. Jungkook held his wife's hand and led her to the boarding area. The couple just couldn't wait to be far away from this place and start a new life together. They were excited yet nervous at the same time.

As they finally landed in Japan, Jungkook led her out of the airport, they both looked happy. They couldn't believe they were finally here all together. The couple was overwhelmed with feelings as they were finally all together after all these years. It was such a long and challenging journey but they had finally made it together now.

He smiled and finally reached the gates of their new home which was a huge mansion which he had specially designed for them both. Yn was stunned, she couldn't beleive it. She was surprised by her husband. She never thought he would give her a surprise like this and she was extremely impressed by the big mansion. it was exactly to her taste as he had made sure to remember all the small details and all her hobbies when it was being designed. She was speechless as he led her inside.

The mansion was filled with her favourite books, favourite colour, favourite games, favourite movies and everything was so much like her. The entire mansion was very cosy and she started to feel a sense of home as she walked inside and he held her hand as he guided her. She could barely express her gratitude as she looked around the house which was extremely beautiful and perfect to her taste. He had made sure to include everything about her into this house.

Yn - Where is our room?
She asked curiously.

Jungkook - Come, I'll show you the room.
He said leading her to the room. It was an en-suite bedroom and a separate studio-like room. The walls had been filled with her favorite pictures, and the bed had her favourite bedsheets. The entire room was painted her favourite shade of black and on the table were filled with all her cosmetics, favourite books and all other things. The en-suite bathroom had also been designed to her liking, it had every product that she used and every scent was there which she liked.

Yn jumped on Jungkook seeing the room.

Yn - Omg koo this is sooo beautiful.
She mumbled.

He caught her and smiled, he was also excited to see her so happy to see her new room. The room was so perfect for her in every way possible.

Jungkook - I'm so glad that you like it. I made sure to get everything to your liking.
He said as he smiled as he looked at her, how happy she got and how he had managed to design this in such a perfect way was really a sweet moment for him, he got to see her so happy. Her happy voice made him so happy as well.

Yn - Aww you did a very good job I must say!
She said as she was looking at the details of the room.

He was so pleased to see her happy, as this was his surprise and he was happy that it turned out perfectly. His eyes were sparkling because of her reaction.

Jungkook - I designed every aspect keeping you in mind, I was so sure that you would love it.
He said, pulling her close and kissing her on the forehead.

As the couple were touring their new house. Jungkook's phone suddenly started ringing he looked at the caller ID it was his lawyer who was handling his divorce case.

— On Call
Lawyer - Hello Mr.Jeon!

Jungkook - Hello, what is it?
He sounded annoyed as he said that, as if the lawyer was calling with some bad news. His eyes were narrowed, he seemed irritated and annoyed. Yn couldn't help but wonder what was happening.

Lawyer - *sigh* Moon is not ready to sign the divorce papers.
As the lawyer said that Jungkook's eyes suddenly widened and his expression became even more agitated as he heard the news. His voice was still annoyed as he replied.

Jungkook - What do you mean she is not ready to sign the divorce papers?

Lawyer - She said she won't sign the papers unless and until you call and talk it out with her.

He seemed even more annoyed as he asked.

Jungkook - So she really doesn't want to sign the divorce papers without talking to me? What does she want to talk about?

Lawyer - I don't really know Mr.Jeon for that you will have to call her. Call her soon and settle this matter soon I need to submit your divorce papers in court.

His face clearly showed the irritation and annoyance he was feeling as he sighed. He understood the lawyer needed to submit the documents, it was just Moon who kept delaying them.

JK- Alright, fine. I'll call her.

He said to him, as he cut the call and turned it off. He looked annoyed as he took few deep breaths and dialed Moon's number.

Yn who was sitting beside him held his hand and creased it slowly. Trying to calm him down.

He squeezed her hand as he started the call. He was still annoyed but tried to calm down as he dialed Moon's number. The line connected and he heard Moon on the other side. He kept it on speaker so Yn can also hear the conversation as he knew she would ask whats happening.

— On Call

Moon - Oh hubby finally you called Hm ~

Moon's voice made his jaw clench as he was still so annoyed. He could barely stop himself from snapping at her on the call with the way she spoke so casually. He tried to keep calm and collected, as he replied to her.

Jungkook - Yeah, I'm calling you for the sake of the divorce papers but I don't have time for drama right now. So I'm simply calling to finalize the divorce process, so I just need your consent.

Yn was listening to the entire conversation and felt sad seeing Moon's reactions.

Moon - Um Hm it's not so easy Jeon.
She said, with her bitxhy tone.

His eyes narrowed at her reply as he was once again annoyed. He wasn't in the mood to deal with her at all. His attitude towards her was very rude here considering that he was trying to divorce her.

Jungkook - What's so difficult?
He said in an irritated and rude voice as he waited for her reply.

Moon - I will divorce you but..
Jungkook - But?
He cut her off as she didn't complete her sentence. He didn't want any "but's" in this situation. He wanted to get divorced from her but didn't want to hear what ever she had left to say to him.

Moon - I have a demand!
She said chuckling. He rolled his eyes and was fed up with her as he replied with even more annoyance and rudeness.

Jungkook - What do you want ?

He couldn't believe that she had the audacity to ask for anything from him after what she did to him. But he still tried to keep his voice as calm as possible but he was failing to control himself.

Moon - I want you to sleep with me.
She said.

His eyes widened, he couldn't believe when she said those words. Had she lost her mind? His eyes darted to Yn who was sitting beside him and he could sense how uncomfortable she was as she heard these things. She was shocked beyond belief. Jungkook was also shocked but he was even more angry right now. He was about to blast her at that point, but he thought of Yn and stopped himself.

Jungkook - Did you just ask to sleep with me?!

Moon - Yeah I wanna have s€x with you , look it's not a big deal I am still your wife legally.
She said, making Jungkook's blood boil.

She was making it worse with every word, she just went from being bold to being outright rude and it made him furious. He clenched his fists as he tried to calm down and his voice was shaky with anger as he replied.

Jungkook - If you really were my wife, you shouldn't be sleeping with any other man.

Moon really didn't understand that she was being rude for the sake of being rude at this point. Jungkook was extremely angry but he tried to restrain himself as he thought of Yn sitting beside him and listening to everything.

Moon - so what is your answer?
She asked.

He closed his eyes and was counting till 10 as he tried to remain as calm as possible, Yn could feel him trying to stop himself from saying things he would regret. He was about to go ballistic at her for speaking in such a manner. He was so tempted to shout and blow up at her but he stopped and took a deep breath. He tried to calm down for the sake of his wife before he replied.

Jungkook - My answer is that I will never have sex with you and don't think I would ever be interested in sleeping with you either.
He almost growled.

Moon - Forget about divorce..
She said, making him even more pissed.

Her reply made his blood boil once again as he clenched his fist. How could she be so unreasonable and arrogant. He couldn't keep himself back anymore as he let out a shout as he said that.

Jungkook - WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS! WHAT SORT OF A MAN WOULD WANT TO SLEEP WITH A WIFE WHO BETRAYED HIM!
He finally yelled as loud as he could. He felt his patience reaching its limit. She was still talking in that bitchy and arrogant tone which annoyed him even more. He wished he could just hang up the call immediately.

Moon - Either you have s€x with me or either you let me be your wife ~
She said.

He narrowed his eyes at her as he heard her words. She could never be more absurd and unreasonable and Yn started feeling scared and uncomfortable too. The tension was increasing by each second as she said this. She really was trying to drive him up the wall by that tone. He had had enough of her and he went off at her as he shouted again at her, he really didn't care what anyone else heard at this point.

Jungkook - I would NEVER have sex with you again even if you were the last woman alive on this planet! So forget it!

Moon - Okay then tell your lawyer I won't sign the papers.
She said.

His eyes clenched shut as he was still unable to believe the audacity of this woman. It didn't take much for him to lose his rag but she was really trying her best to push all the buttons at once here. He yelled one more time back at her and then he disconnected the call. Yn could feel his fury and anger as he ended the call and he felt like he was about to throw his phone at the wall. His mood was extremely nasty.

Yn wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer. Placing his head on her chest. Trying to calm him down.

He let himself fall into her embrace. As he came to rest his head on her chest, he could hear her heartbeat and started feeling a little calmer as the pace of her heart started slowly coming down to a normal rhythm. Yn had a calming effect on him and she helped in bringing him back to normal. He felt himself becoming more and more relaxed as he laid there, he was slowly calming down thanks to her.

Yn - Koo.
She whispered.

He lifted his head a little and looked into her eyes as her touch also helped in calming him down. The sound of her voice was soothing to him and helped him get back into a calm state of mind as his eyes softened at her and he looked at her as she called his name.

Yn - If you don't mind can I tell you something?
She asked looking deeply in his eyes.

He stayed silent as he looked back into her eyes. He was really not in the mood to say much or listen to anything but her words were so soft and she looked so loving that he wanted to hear whatever she had to say even if he might regret it later.

Jungkook - Yes, You can tell me whatever you want and I'll listen.
He said softly as he kept his eyes on her. He was curious to know what she wanted to say but still kept his guard up just in case she came up with something stupid or absurd.

Yn - I think you should sleep with Moon.
She said lowering her head.

The words caught him off guard and he felt his entire body tense up. He couldn't believe what he was hearing even after all the bullshit moon had put him through. Yn's suggestion was something he would never expect in this situation.

JK- WHAT? Are you serious?!
He almost yelled.

As she nods and speaks again.
Yn - You just have to sleep with her once and then the matter will be closed.
She said innocently.

He looked at her as she said this and he was utterly confused. Was she actually being serious? Was Yn telling him to go back to sleeping with the woman he had divorced just a few months back? He couldn't believe what he was hearing at this point and he tried talking in the same soft voice that she did. Yn sounded serious so he had to treat her words seriously.

Jungkook - Why do you want me to sleep with her?
He said trying to understand why she was asking this of him.

Yn - Cause then she will sign on the divorce papers.
She mumbled while softly playing with Jungkook's hair.

He couldn't believe that she was still serious with her demand that he go back to that woman. But her touch and her playing with his hair was so soothing that he felt a little relaxed in her arms.

Jungkook - And what do I get from doing that?
He asked gently as he kept staring into her eyes but he also didn't stop her from playing with his hair. He liked when she did that, it was very comforting.

Yn - she will sign the papers.
She said.

His eyes narrowed as it sunk in that she really meant this. She wanted him to do that so that moon agreed to sign the papers. Her suggestion made him feel very uncomfortable but she sounded very serious so there was no point to him being rude to her right now.

Jungkook - And you think that she really would do that without any ulterior motive?

He didn't expect Moon to be this easy especially after she betrayed him so easily. She could've very well said she would sign the papers but then refuse to or ask for a big favor in return.

Yn - Eh what?
She asked being confused.

Jungkook - I meant that once I do the deed with her, what makes you think she will sign the papers? She could very well lie and refuse to do so later.

He was becoming irritated with her lack of awareness, she was too innocent and naive sometimes which made him shocked. He had to explain everything to her, it was sometimes annoying but he still had to do it now.

Yn - Make a contract about that.
She said.

The words made him raise an eyebrow as she suggested the idea.

Jungkook - Do you even realize how absurd this all sounds?

A contract sounded like a good idea but it also seemed extreme to a certain extent. She was really naive to think that moon would sign anything so easily when she had been such a pain in the ass to deal with.

Yn - Jungkook ..then what will you do?
She asked.

Jungkook - I'm not sure about that.

He was silent for a moment as he looked at her. As he looked into her big round eyes, he felt his guard coming down even more. Her touch and her sweet voice was very calming so he started relaxing his mind again.

Jungkook - But I'll definitely not let her back into my life again at least not at any cost.
He said as he continued to stare into her beautiful eyes.

— 4 hours later
Jungkook got a call from his lawyer once again.

Jungkook - Yes?
He said as he took the call, assuming he was about to receive bad news regarding the divorce papers and he was on edge with anticipation. He really didn't want to hear anything at this point but he had to hear the lawyer anyway.

Lawyer - Jungkook, your first wife have passed away so I have to take the divorce case back.
He said, in a calm tone.

His first wife had passed away? Just like that all of a sudden? He was shocked at the news and he felt all sorts of emotions wash over him as he heard the news. One of them being disbelief and that wasn't a surprise either.

Jungkook - How did she die?
He said slowly as his brain was still processing the news. There were many questions that he had but none of them could be asked to anyone, that was something he had to deal with on his own. That was the harsh reality of life.

Lawyer - Hit and run case.
He said.

It took a while to sink in again. She was hit by a car and passed away just like that?

Jungkook - Was it a tragic accident or done intentionally?
He asked curiously, He had become paranoid in a way ever since she had betrayed him and was not the nicest of people, even though he would never admit it. He had to ask these questions to make sure he knew the truth, as he was still feeling stunned at the sudden news of her passing.

Lawyer - I don't know, if I get know I will let you know soon. I need to go bye.

— Call disconnected

Yn came from her room and seeing him shock she went and sat beside him with a worried expression.

Yn - What happened koo?
She asked in a soft tone, creasing his face.

He stayed silent as she came and sat beside him, her worried look and her sweet voice made him feel a little better. She was very caring and she always seemed to comfort him whenever she could. He felt his body finally relaxing a little as he stayed silent for a minute, the news of his ex wife passing away had caught him by surprise.

Jungkook - My ex wife..she passed away, due to a car accident.
He said in a quiet tone as a few emotions were starting to wash over him.

Yn - You mean Moon?
She asked.

Jungkook - Yeah, Moon.
He replied, he wasn't sure how to feel about this as he felt relief that she was gone but he also felt bad for her death. He felt so many emotions at this moment but he didn't know how to process them so for now he was just letting the emotions flow. He stayed silent again and he kept looking ahead as he was lost in thought.

— 3:30Am
Yn - You did a great job Jisooya thank you so much for making my life easier. By the way with which car did you hit her?
She was talking to her best friend, where as as per her information Jungkook was sleeping in their room.

Jisoo - It's okay. Are you glad that shes gone?
She asked as she was talking to her friend on the phone, as she asked this, her friend also said she was happy that moon was finally gone. They both laughed about how cruel she had been to Yn.

Yn - Hahaha I swear to god she was literally a pain in my ass.
She said.

Jungkook currently woke up and didn't see Yn beside him making him worried he walked near the balcony and saw her standing there and talking to someone.

Jungkook slowly walked to the balcony and looked at her as he was curious to know who she was talking to on the phone at this hour. He stood there for a few moments, listening in on her conversation but still he didn't know who she was talking to. He didn't want to disturb her right now so he just kept listening to her words without her notice.

Yn - Thank you so much Jisoooooahh for making my life easier ~
She said.

Jisoo - It's nothing. I really don't like her as well, I always thought she was a big b***ch anyways.
She said as she trash talked about moon to her friend. Her friend was totally agreeing with her and was also trash talking about moon as they spoke. They were both talking about how she was just a big pain who always tried to get back at her and the divorce was the hardest thing she had to deal with. It made his blood boil as he kept listening in.

Yn - ahh now let's forget about her she is gone totally from my life and your life and yeah don't forget to throw the car somewhere we don't want any evidence.
She said.

Jisoo- Sure thing. I will make sure of that. Don't worry.
She replied calmly and assured her that she would get rid of the vehicle. The two laughed about it for a little bit more and the they ended the call. The fact that they were so calm about it and had planned this without leaving any evidence made him even more stunned.

As Yn turned around she was met with a Jungkook folding his hands.

Jungkook - Am I missing out on something my lady?
He asked.

The words caught her off guard as she saw him there, he must've been standing outside listening to her entire conversation with her friend. His words also shocked her, she had thought that he was asleep but he had heard everything. Now she was in complete shock as she didn't know what to say after he had witnessed the whole conversation that she had not wanted him to listen to in the first place as she was trash talking a lot about moon even though it had been deserved.

Yn - No..o no..o let's go to sleep.
She said as she tried to walk out of there quickly.

Jungkook - No. Hold on.
His words stopped her from leaving immediately as he kept his gaze on her and was not going to let her escape and ignore the fact that he had listened to her entire conversation.

He was now 101% sure that Moon's accident was not just an accident it was a play of his sweet innocent wife.

Jungkook - No. Let's NOT go straight to bed. I need some answers.

Yn - Whyyyy?
She whined.

Jungkook - You know exactly why. I heard the whole conversation that you were having with your friend and I think I deserve some answers right now after what I listened to.
He said.

Yn - Umm
Jungkook - Answer me, RIGHT NOW.
He yelled at her, He had been soft and patient with her until this moment but enough was enough for him and now he was done.

She flinched very hard.
Yn - what?
She mumbled.

Jungkook - You know what you should admit. Just admit that you did this on purpose, that you wanted her dead.
He was getting frustrated with her as she was still acting innocent. He was pretty sure that she had planned this from the start but all her fake innocence was doing now was making him angry.

Yn - yes I wanted her dead, nothing but death. That disgusting human was behind MY HUSBAND GOD I HATED HER SO MUCH.
She said. Jungkook smirked hearing that, he brought her closer to him.

Jungkook - Finally, some truth.
He said as a satisfied smile appeared on his face and he looked at her for a second before pulling her closer towards his chest. She was finally being brutally honest for once after so long and he finally knew that she had done this. Him pulling her closer to him was his way of comforting her after this sudden confession and him finally seeing her being honest with her true feelings.

Jungkook - My innocent wife is not really innocent huh? This was your first crime isn't it?
He asked creasing her soft silky hair.

Yn - No. It was my first and last one.
She said as she looked into his eyes and kept her gaze stuck on his, not letting go of it at all.

Jungkook - Thank you so much love for removing a problem from my life. You did something even I couldn't think of.
He said and laughed pecking the top of her head.

The words shocked her as she felt a wave of relief pass through her when she realised he didn't hate her or was he disgusted by her. He actually appreciated the fact that she had done that and for the first time she realised that they were both truly as insane as the other.

Yn- I'm glad you're not mad at me.
She replied as she smiled at him, feeling relief once again. She felt like a huge burden had been lifted off her shoulders now that she knew that he was happy with what she had done.

Jungkook - Oh never my princess, even if you kill me I'll die happily but never be mad at you.
He said placing a peck on her forehead.

Yn - And I'll kill the world to protect you but never you.
She said and placed her forehead on his.

— Guys I have a Mafia story should I start posting that?

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

472K 17.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a Multi Billionaire who's Obsessed with his Personal Assistant and can do anything to make him his! Kim Taehyung, a rich boy who ador...
1.4M 41.6K 48
Jeon Jungkook... your college/high school professor as well as your secret COLD husband you got forced to marry!! You both hate each other but his b...
19.5K 2.6K 17
Abhi na jao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nhi........ These were the lines Jeon Jungkook said to his first love on their last meet. Everyone experience...
2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...