๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ

By reportsbytoya

๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ... More

๐˜…
1: ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
2: ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
3: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
4: ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป.
5: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
6: ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
7: ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ *
8: ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ
9: ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ *
๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
10: ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
12: ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ
13: ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
14: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
15: ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part one*
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part two
17: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ
18: ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ *
19: ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
20: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ *
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ / visuals
21: ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† 4 ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
22: ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†...๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€?*
23: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
24: ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
25: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ*
26: ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
27: ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ/๐—ฎ
28: ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
29: ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ
30: ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ...part one
30: ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€...part two
๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ / visuals
31: ๐—บ๐˜€. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต*
32: ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ*
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€

11: ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ *

9.3K 522 256
By reportsbytoya

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

Upon entering Dr. Landrum's classroom, there were two stacks of papers awaiting our small group. At first glance, I figured it was a new assignment, for those of us who decided to attend the Friday class. Taking them to my desk, I skimmed over each. Finding there was more to my assessment than I was willing to handle.

She was putting a deadline on my forgotten tasks.

The rest of my classmates poured into the classroom within the next five minutes. Crazy how much of a difference, three minutes can make. Marching in with that last group of students was Dr. Landrum. I watched her pick up the leftover stacks. Her next stop was her desk — in the center of our class.

"Happy Friday," she spoke, turning on the projector before assembling her first packet of information. The class responded to her in unison, before she continued.

"I know midterms are quickly approaching and there's enough on the to-do list, as is. However, we have to talk about both forms that were waiting for you all to pick up," She looked at the crowd of students with a smile. "A part of my final exam is a completed application for one of the Journalism Department's partner companies. These opportunities go past Georgia and Florida so, don't feel pressured. On top of that, don't forget your midterm is a five thousand word essay from one of the five topics listed on the first packet,"

The screen switched to the packet that read: "Mid-Term Prep".

Dr. Landrum's course was mandatory for graduation. Her class was the last to test me on my journalism level editing and writing. Plus she was the professor to host my exit exam from the MMA program. Dr. Landrum would test my knowledge on the Associated Press Stylebook before granting me the completion of my degree. So? Passing this course wasn't a debate.

Movement on the screen of my MacBook brought my attention out of the thoughts welcomed by Landrum's speech. Ka'Dafii had texted me back and I should've known something was up from his late reply.

It had been over thirty minutes since I pressed send on the simple question and greeting.

Zay🥹: I gotta go to Columbus while you in class. I'll txt u once I'm back in the city. Most likely imma lose service in the country.

That's not what I wanted to hear as the answer to my 'what you got planned today' text. However, I knew it was no one's fault. My emotional reaction was one of the many side effects to the Plan B pill.

Ka'Dafii stayed with me last night and even with my raging hormones, I was able to keep myself together. I was regretting that already today and it was only 10:06.

Reply: Okay, be safe.  Make sure you eat something.

I typed the message on my Mac instead of pulling out my phone. Making sure to quit the app afterward. It didn't stop the next alert from rising in the top corner of the screen. But I didn't reply anymore. He asked if I was okay and deep down? Yes. Emotionally? I'm a mess, but there's nothing he can do to fix it.

Class went by in a blur. I took notes here and there, whenever I tapped back in.

By the time our ninety minutes were up, I had two pages of nothing written down. Yeah, the information was valuable for sure, but I couldn't tell you want it said. I found myself daydreaming about a recent night spent in Ka'Dafii's living room.

"Hey, Penelope. A word, please?"

Nodding, I stepped down to the Professor's desk. Sensing as the room emptied in seconds.

"Yes ma'am?" She looked at me for a second too long, before sighing slightly. I swear this woman wants to be my mother. Landrum moved to the far side of her desk, pulling out a manila folder with a clasp on the back. It was thick, yet light in my hand.

Looking down, I rubbed the front of it before finding her eyes.

"What's in here, Mrs. Landrum?"

"I wanted you to have an official copy of today's newspaper. Your story is listed on page 2. Not too many featured articles are so lucky," She spoke proudly, waving to the folder in my hand. "I know you have probably never gotten a real newspaper before. But this one should be framed and hung up, Ms. Flemming. You did an amazing job and you should be proud. So, that's a gift of mine to you." She patted my hand with a caring touch, smiling sweetly.

Gosh, now I wanna cry!

I'm never taking another Plan B.

At least yo' ass ain't pregnant.

Tell this lady 'thank you' and stop talking to yourself, Penelope! 

"Thank you, so much. You didn't have to do this though, Dr. Landrum. I would've found a physical copy," She shook her head, mumbling the words: 'nonsense' to me. "Well, thank you again, it's because of you it's even included in the paper."

Once again she disagreed. "No, ma'am. That's your talent. Your skills and dedication. Don't ever let anybody take that from you," I heard her clearly, returning the smile as I unwrapped the string to look into the envelope. "I really hope you go far with this Penelope. It's not many that can accomplish your skill sweetie. That's what you call a gift, a blessing even."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗞𝗗

Stepping down from the driver seat of the semi, I made sure to close the door.  Kai was rounding the left side of the truck, his attention stuck on the car carrier attached to the eighteen-wheeler. He had been my passenger for the four-hour round trip.

Stepping to the middle of the trailer, I pulled the release latch to manually unlock the tire padlocks. We only had four vehicles total on the trailer.

"You talked to Sebastian?" Came from Kai, while he held out his hand for the keys to the locks on the carrier. And I gladly handed them over.

Ready to get this over with. I had been up since six o'clock this morning— before Penny's alarm could ring. By the time Penelope rolled out of bed, I was done showering and was slipping on my clothes. Driving the semi wasn't the problem. It's been a while though and I think I had forgotten how much manual labor goes into the task before you even hit the road. 

Loaded on the carrier were four cars. A Nissan GT-R, two BMW M4s, and one 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner. Over $240,000 worth of cars on this carrier and we had to get them off effectively. The Plymouth Roadrunner and one of the BMW M4s were cashed out for me. Just like my Impala, the Roadrunner was long-established in its glory, but definitely in the motorsport world. It's one that I have been waiting on for a while. Especially as a racer. While Kai's only pick was the Nissan GT-R. Leaving the last BMW for its new owner — Sebastian.

"Not since we left Columbus. He texted while we was on 285."

Emptying my pockets, I tossed my phone to Kai, before using my height as an advantage to reach the adjusting lever of the carrier. I needed to unstrap the tires of the Nissan GT-R and one of the BMWs on the top row.

Being that I was the only one who wasn't afraid of heights — this was my task. But I had it honest since I also was the one with my CDLs. Kai's college career kept him grounded for life after high school. While my love for driving kept me, but in another way.

"You know this bottom row gotta come off first?" My brother asked, and I looked down at him, laughing slightly.

"Well, I thought since I had taught you how to unload, you'll go ahead and do the bottom ones for me...but I mean." I shrugged, noticing when he made an 'oh' face before nodding.

Kai went to the driver's side of the truck for the controls of the two-ton trailer. With a few shouting remainders and questions, he was able to unload the first two cars, parking them close by.

We were currently at Dreamville Quarter's venue. Using the land as our unloading stop. The six-acre lot was freshly manicured and after a quick purchase in Columbus, it made complete sense to come here. Sebastian knew of the location.

During his work, I managed the other side of heavy-duty tire straps. Finishing up, just as the infamous truck crept up behind us. Catching both of our attention. Kai had been talking to me, watching as I prep each car for its departure from the carrier.

"Damn, you be careful up there, Ka'Dafii." Were the words of our biological, sperm donor, half-ass pappy. He was stepping from behind the driver's side of his new Escalade. He upgrades the truck every year.

Huffing, I took the quick jump down, taking the keys and my phone from Kai as he went to let down the second lever.

"I'm always careful."

"I hear you, superstar."

"Don't start with me, Sebastian."

Sebastian Martin was a wealthy, well-educated, high-rise executive. His highest level of success was his position as the actively, leading entertainment lawyer for Atlantic Records.

Sebastian was also a married man who came from a wealthy white background. With a mother that was a neurosurgeon and his father being a chemical engineer — his promising future and career path was all certain.

Dakota never kept us from Sebastian, but the nature of their relationship made the bond difficult to maintain. At least for me. Kai respected him dearly and the two had a stable relationship. When Kai was at the University of Georgia, it was Sebastian that paid for his tuition in full. Including his books, supplies, and transportation.

Our parents met...organically. Dakota was working housekeeping for a law firm Sebastian interned with. The two of them saw each other and soon, she found herself having an affair with an entry-level lawyer. She was gifted with funds that she desperately needed to get by, but also he left her with two twin boys.

"I'm serious. You don't read the paper?" He asked, stepping closer to the semi-truck, where I stood. "You really ain't gon' cut your hair?"

"Sebastian." 

He laughed at my serious tone, but then Kai rounded the corner. "The only child that respects me. How are you doing, Kai?"

"What's up, Pops?"

"It's been a minute since I saw you two. This morning I was flipping through the paper and my heart dropped. I was just telling your brother about the story. He won't listen though," A smile grew before Sebastian examined the carrier, his eyes on the BMW waiting to come down. "Y'all really did a good job with all this. Very successful. Make me feel like a deadbeat sometimes."

Technically? He is. We were almost sixteen when a real bond was created. Up until then, Sebastian had a fear of his reputation being tainted for getting a janitor pregnant and Dakota being so strong in her Black roots — happily took the hush money and kept her kids away. 

"What story?" Kai asked and immediately Sebastian wandered off to his truck with an excited tone as he said, 'Be right back'.

I fidgeted with the trailer, figuring we could drop it back off at the warehouse. Leaving the cars here. The semi was mine and it stayed at the warehouse we used to complete any last minute repairs on the race cars.

"Penelope's story on last quarter's car show. It made The Atlanta Journal-Constitution." I told Kai.

"Damn," Kai looked over his shoulder, seeing our father checking his passenger's seat before we faced each other. "And y'all still ain't dating for real? The hell you got going on?"

"Here it is! The Quarterly Keiz's Dream...I like that. It starts like this — with Atlanta's popularity booming, there's no doubt there's something for everyone. From the rapid rate of musical talent, social media influencers, and even acting! It should be no surprise that the everyday person has something for them too. That's where the Dreamville Quarter comes into the conversation. A lane for the everyday car lover. The organization is owned and hosted by twin brothers Ka'Dafii and Kai Keiz," Sebastian smiled before stopping in his tracks. Moments like this — I wonder if he would've played his cards differently with how he handled our childhood.

Then I remember what's done, is done. And the path we were forced to deal with — made us the men we are today.

"Make me wanna call up Kota and change y'all name to Martin."

"Nah, this all KD. His girl wrote the story." Kai answered, while I simply gestured for him to hand the paper over. A sense of nostalgia rushed over me. It had been well over a decade since I'd read a newspaper. It has never crossed my mind, but leave it to Penny to bring it out of me.

"Oh....your girl? She's...wow, I didn't know you were dating."

"Sebastian, we don't talk." I told him bluntly and he smacked his teeth. Our mannerisms mirror one another.

"That's not my fault," He said. I know that's what he's told himself over the years. Partially true, but definitely a stretch from reality. His parents play a huge role in our distance also. My black sheep image came from them. The grandson that chose his Blackness, even when around his White relatives.

"Anyways, the story is brilliant, Ka'Dafii. Are you truly dating the writer?"

"Yeah."

"Well, man to man? Since I'm not the father type in your eyes," Sebastian started and I heard the slick shot in his tone. So I cut my eye at him and he quickly returned the gesture. Standing toe to toe with me.

I may look like Dakota, but I get my attitude from this man right here. And I've heard it enough not to ignore it anymore.

"She's done you two a major favor. One that you can't put a price tag on. Promotion, opportunities, and even a bigger crowd. Just from the conversation happening around the radio talk and now the newspaper? I can only imagine how your next quarter will look. They put it on the second page and let me tell you something? That's important."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

My bed dipped from unexpected weight and my eyes popped open. I wasn't asleep, but I had closed my eyes as I hummed along to Ciara's song And I. My AirPods were in, on full volume, keeping me from the outside world. So, when the movement happened it caught me off guard.

Thankfully, it wasn't anyone to harm me.

Ka'Dafii smirked, crawling on top of me. He didn't a wait second before coming closer to invite me to a kiss. The simple pecks becoming more passionate, very quickly.

At this point, there were no words spoken by either of us.

I wasn't sure how long he had been inside. Or how he even got in. But I was almost certain, that Jessy had something to do with it.

Somewhere along the way, that last Airpod fell out onto my mattress. The new music to my ears was his groaning. My whimpers increased as he moved his body in between my thighs. Removing the thin sheet that covered my body.

"I missed you." I mumbled against his pink lips.

After my shower, the only thing I dressed in was a T-shirt. Unintentionally, giving Ka'Dafii the perfect access as he lay in between my thick thighs. My legs holding him close. His dick hardening against me.

"I missed you too, mama."

His lips were on mine once more before he kissed my cheek, down to my jawline and my neck. The further he got, the more I wiggled underneath him. His hands held my hips as he sucked my sensitive spots. The sensation went straight to my clit and my juices began to spill out.

One shift move and the shirt was gone and his mouth found home on my nipples. Switching between the two as he drove my body crazy. Sucking and licking on the hard nubs. Groaning as his fingertips dug into my skin. I knew it was impossible for both of us, to suffer from the hormonal reactions of the Plan B. But right now? It was hard to think of anything else. Especially the way he licked, sucked, and groaned against me.

Rubbing my hands through his free-form locs, I tugged at them. Wanting to pull him away so we could skip this. I was growing wetter by the second, and from how hard his shaft was against my inner thigh, we didn't need the foreplay.

My body felt as if it was on fire right now anyways. Begging for his touch.

"Baby, please, we don't need...fuckkk." It was too late.

One second he was sucking my nipples and the next, he had my thighs spread open. His hands plastered on my inner thighs keeping me still.

Ka'Dafii took his time French kissing my pussy. From my throbbing pearl peeking out, down my slit. His brown eyes were heavy from arousal and most likely, weed. Yet settled on me the entire time. Holding me there as his tongue moved from side to side. In no time those creamy juices were covering his lips and tongue. He slide inside my entrance, pumping me slowly and my thighs shook.

"Ah, yesss," The strong grip from his hands kept my legs open for him to feast.

Bringing his tongue to my clit to flicker against it before his mouth closed around the sensitive button. "Ka'Dafii...shit," His eyes closed momentarily and I heard when he moaned against my pussy. The vibration made me clasp my hands around the ends of his dreads.

"I'm cumming." I moaned, watching him spit on my clit before slurping back up as it trailed down my slit.

My orgasm ripped through me and I attempted to push his head away, but he grabbed my wrist, pinning them to my sides. He only let up, once he got ready. Kissing my inner thighs before making his way back up.

His beard was wet as it tickled my skin. Licking his lips clean, Ka'Dafii hungrily lapped up the remainder of my arousal from his mouth.

"Gimme kiss. See how good you taste on my lips, mama." Moaning, I could only oblige to his request. Grabbing his beard and pulling his lips to mine. Unapologetically licking them clean. The touch allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. And gladly, I sucked it gently.

My thighs quivering from aftershocks. "Baby, I need you...please?"

KD leaned up, before addressing my request. "I wanna look in ya pretty ass face while I'm inside you," tenderly rubbing my face before standing up. Shamelessly, he dropped his boxers. His left hand wrapped around the length of his throbbing wood. KD groaned deeply, rubbing the precum onto every inch. I bit my bottom lip, watching him intently. He let out a heavy breath before grunting. "But I want you to put that ass up this time. Right here." Came out throaty.

The position put us in the view of my full-frame mirror across from my bed. Here, I could watch without shame. Licking my lips as his hand rubbed up and down the length of his dick. Those brown eyes grew heavier as he groaned deeply.

Leaning down, I arched my back to his desire. Seeing the silent approval in how his eyebrows knitted in pleasure as he stroked himself. My ass jiggling slightly as I got comfortable. Smiling as I noticed KD struggling to maintain himself behind me. After a few seconds, his eyes purred opened. Licking two of his fingers before slipping them between my pussy lips. Teasing my clit and then my entrance. My toes curled as my hips rolled at his touch.

"You so fucking wet, baby." He smacked my ass, before squeezing my flesh. Softly he would rub the stinging feeling away before popping me again.

"Yes...yess!" The sounds of my wetness soon filled the space as my hips rolled. Both of us moaning in unison. "Fuckkk, KD...please."

"Please what, Barbie?"

I wanted to respond, but his length was pushing inside me the next second. Stretching my walls completely to fit his throbbing shaft. My pussy clung to him, as my eyes became heavy.

"Open them damn eyes, mama," He spanked my ass, the sudden stinging driving me to look at him in the mirror. "You close ya' eyes, Imma stop. You hear me?"

Nodding, I tried my hardest to listen and do as he said. But then he started to rock inside of me. His pace was steady as his fingertips dug into my hips and thighs. "You feel so good around me, Barbie," I moaned to his whispered words in my ear, blinking as words never came to me, but he wasn't done. "You taste so fucking sweet on my tongue, mama," Leaning down, KD kissed my back. Then up to my shoulder, leaning deeper into his strokes. I turned slightly, wanting to lift my arm, but he stopped me.

Instead, he moved the silk ends of my scarf to the side before sucking on my neck. Slipping his arm around the front of me to restrain my movements. Moaning desperately, my hips moved to match him, bouncing against his thighs and pelvis as I leaked onto the sheets.

"You push me out this pussy and I promise you won't walk tomorrow, Penelope."

"Ka'Dafii...you're too deep...fuckkk."

"You gon' take it though mama. Alright?" KD planted a kiss on my cheek. "You feel so fucking good around me, Babygirl. Making a mess on this dick with this tight ass pussy," He groaned before leaning up on his knees. Smacking my ass again. "Keep throwing that shit, mama. Take this dick."

"Ka...Ka'Dafii...," My pussy clenched around his length, and I felt him twitch inside me. A deep grunt left his throat as his thrusting became faster. And my orgasm built to its climax.

"Daddy! Ah, shittt," KD smacked my ass a few times before caressing the spot. Seizing the tingling sensation with the soft touch. Then my eyes closed as my orgasm turned into me squirting. My juices spilled around him as he fucked me through it. "Fuck...fuckk...fuckk, KD!"

"I told ya' ass not to close them eyes, right?" He whispered and they popped open. Finding Ka'Dafii staring at me through the mirror.

"I'm sorry...fuck, Daddy, I'm so sorry."

Slipping out of me, he wrapped an arm around my body before pulling me from the center of the king-size bed. On wobbly knees, I kneeled before him. Moaning at the sight of the white creaminess covering his length.

"Clean this mess up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 278 10
๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ...
88K 2.9K 28
๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ...
543K 25.3K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
1M 33.2K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.