๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

Jadahx_ รกltal

You, you, you, you and me could stop this love drought Parts 2 and 3 of 'Allure' series Tรถbb

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ

1.5K 127 98
Jadahx_ รกltal

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7: Dead end words 

Omniscient

"You'll stay in here until she comes, the father is here too." Semaj informed her as the door she'd never seen before slowly opened up.

She wanted to feel something, maybe even nerves, but everything washed over her so blankly as she was forced into the secluded space with a man she hadn't seen in weeks. Her body stumbled inside from the rough nature of the hands that held her, before the echoing sound of the door slamming shut filled the space only those two bodies occupied.

Her eyes fixated on his that stared at her with a certain glint in his eyes the second she stepped in. They both just watched one another, intaking the physical appearance that they were stripped away from for some time now. Although silent, the tension was loud and thick enough between the two, that their own stares would have killed one another had it been possible. The feelings that fell over them were harsh, nasty, unheard of when it came to the two of them.

Amerie's body never let up on her pursuit straight in his direction, almost as if he was calling to her which prompted him to stand himself. His face hardened and expressionless, but the emotion, that evil feeling of anger, shot right through his darkened eyes and tight chiseled jaw.

Her presence alone had an effect on him that he couldn't spare time to think about, wouldn't, before reaching out to snatch her up by her throat to where their bodies pressed together so tight they could almost feel each other's hearts beating.

"Tell me why the fuck I shouldn't kill you right now." His low raspy voice hissed out right into her ear, as his own footsteps backed her into the wall until her back slammed up against it. Her body shivered at the iciness of his breath up against her skin. "Answer me." He grit, his grip around her throat only tightening to restrict her of any air she tried to breathe.

Her nails dug into the hand he held her with, feeling her breath shorten as the seconds began to pass. Her head felt so lightheaded as her eyes began to flutter shut, just before he loosened up ever so slightly with his head never leaving the crook of her neck.

"I- I hate you!" She struggled to get out, feeling his body step forward to close the gap between them.

His head raised from her neck, revealing the sinister smile that curved the corners of his lips up as he stared at her. So deep into her eyes, like he knew something that she didn't. Like those eyes told a story that her mouth wouldn't.

"You hate me?" He spoke softly, no louder than a whisper as his free hand trailed down her body, down every curve and twist of her shape. "How much you hate me?" He prompted.

And before she could have a reaction, her body stiffened up feeling his finger swipe between her folds that leaked out for him.

"How much you hate me?" He spoke again, tightening that grip on her throat as his middle finger slowly buried itself deep inside her without warning. Her eyes shot down, watching that bulge created by his hand that stuffed into her sweatpants, pushing her panties to the side to accommodate to him.

"Youn hate me, but after today, imma make sure you do." He smiled, watching her eyes that fluttered to the back of her head from the massaging thrusts of his finger.

He handled her body so roughly, as the drugs she'd taken hours prior coursed through her system making her go in and out. She didn't know how she ended up with her body along the couch handcuffed to the small table over the edge. Her body completely bare as she placed the deepest arch in her back that she possibly could at his command.

Her lips parted open as her hair followed the trail of her head that gradually lowered down in pure ecstasy. The drugs that ran its course through her system heightened every feeling and emotion, increased every desire that came with the stretching of her insides around the thick, veiny grith that dropped inch after inch inside of her at a speed so painfully slow.

"This what the fuck you been missing, craving?" His low voice boomed through her ear, making her core increase in the soppy wetness that pooled around him. She couldn't help the gasp that sounded at the feel of the stinging sensation that followed the loud smack along her exposed ass. "You so wet for me hmm, I got you like this?"

His taunting words made every feeling increase, as he sped up his thrusts. Hard, rough, fast, careless were the only words that could be used to describe the things he did to her body, the way he handled her helpless nature. Their bodies slapped together, her ass bouncing around him wildly without her control with every deep thrust he evoked to please her awaiting insides.

Her hair fell with her lowered head as she submitted to his hands, under his dominance that took claim over her body that opened up to him. His hands that groped her body only turned her on, making her whimpers sound with the chorus of her wetness he plunged into through the tight clench of her creamy walls around him.

"R- right there...fuck- right there." His eyes stared down, watching the cream her body produced as her thighs began to tremble around him.

His teeth sunk down into his bottom lip hard, tasting the metallic sensation along his tastebuds from the skin that broke along his lip. His left hand rested along her ass lazily, while the right reached around her body to force her head up by the tightness of his hand wrapped around her throat. He watched the way her back caved in, unconsciously making her arch deeper as her eyes rolled to the back of her head from being fucked through her orgasm.

"Who this pussy for?" He spoke directly into her ear, spoke through the pounding of his hips despite her body squirting out to wet both of their lower halves. "I asked you a question." His low voice grit into her ear, followed by his hand that smacked her ass hard before grasping it in his palm so tight, she could feel her skin seeping through.

Her fingers clenched tightly, feeling another orgasm begin to come over her from the overstimulation. "Yours...yours, only!" She cried out, as the tears that filled her eyes began to slowly run down her face that twisted up in pure ecstasy.

Nodding, he quickly pulled out just at the brink of her second orgasm. Popping her eyes open, Amerie whipped her head back with her mouth parted, ready to speak what he took from her mind once his lips latched onto her clit from his position under her body.

Her wrists bruised against the handcuffs she yanked at, legs shaking around his head that she tried to move away from but couldn't. The sounds of his messy slurping of her juices that trickled from her insides filled the secluded room, the sounds only demonstrating the vibrations that his mouth danced along her as his mouth never left her.

"Throw that shit in my face" He encouraged, his hand coming down to slap her ass hard as she moved it against his face skillfully. Her eyes lowered to lock in on his, those dark eyes being the only things she could see. He stared deep into her eyes, never letting up as his tongue slithered deep inside of her for her to use in ways she wanted.

Her head thrown back, feeling his tongue slide deeper with every movement she made along his face, until her body squirted out into his mouth. She shuddered at his lips that wrapped around her again, catching all that spilled out of her body into his mouth to drink down like water.

"S- ugh!" She screamed out once his arms wrapped around her thighs to keep her planted down until he knew he caught everything.

Her eyes squeezed shut as soon as he finally let her up, his body sliding out from under hers. She allowed him to grasp her face tightly, her lips parting out of instinct for him to drip everything from his mouth down into her awaiting one, before pressing their lips together hard.

Their tongues tangled and fought together for dominance that he won, as he always did. Her tongue danced through his mouth to taste all of her, the sweet residue of her insides.

Blinking her eyes back open once he pulled away, she intook the tattooed man who stood before her. The handcuffs that latched her in place allowed no movement from the position her body remained in.

"You look like a slut ma, and I'm 'pose to respect you?" He voiced out just above a whisper, bringing a shiver down her spine as he stepped closer towards her.

Her eyes sat glued on his hardened dick that swung with every step. Those degrading words only heightened her arousal, and her need for him. She wanted him in ways that she couldn't voice, too ashamed to do such.

"I want it daddy, please." She begged as soon as he stood directly in front of her face.

Running his tongue over his lips, Syre didn't say anything as he granted her what she wanted. "Do yo thing." He mumbled, watching her tongue shoot out of her mouth to circle his tip slowly, before descending her head down to take all of him.

"Mmm" She moaned out through how stuffed her mouth was, his hand tangled in between her curls forcing himself down her throat with every inch.

Her lack of hands made everything sloppy as she allowed him to control her head. He fucked her face messily, her gags sounding like music to his ears with the harder he went. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, watching the way her spit dribbled down her face and her tear ducts opened to release the water in her eyes from the pressure he never let up on.

"Fuck" He groaned, feeling her tongue roll up and down his length as his peak shot through his body from his curled toes.

The second he looked back down, seeing her helpless innocent eyes that stared up at him, he couldn't help his cum that spurted out to shoot straight down her throat. Pulling out, he jerked himself to release all the rest that built up in his body along her face. She laid with her tongue stuck out and eyes closed, allowing him to make a mess out of her until he finished.

He watched her roll her tongue back into her mouth to swallow down everything, before her mouth opened again to show him nothing was left. Swiping his tongue over his lips, Syre grasped her hair tightly before leaning down so the their faces lined up with one another.

"In here you my bitch, and imma make sure youn ever forget that shit."

∘♡༉∘

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
June 5th, 9:22 am

Amerie

My eyes squeezed shut, ridding my mind of the memories that came with the crumbled up letter I held. 'I slept with him' was all it said, with intention of going to Kimora the first time I allowed him to use my body in there. The first of many, the beginning of a cycle between us that felt never ending.

3 days. 78 hours. But it didn't feel like that.

My eyes burned into the small body that maneuvered her way around the room independently, both her hands holding onto the small canvas that had all types of colors spread around it from the paint she busied herself with. She knew exactly what she wanted and got it done, she didn't need help nor did she ask for it commonly even when she did need some.

"Lani." My hoarse voice rasped out with the closer she got, making her immediately stop from her walking.

Her bright two toned eyes locked in on mine as her face brightened up. I wasn't sure if she just hadn't realized I been awake since she got up almost an hour ago, but she quickly ran up towards the bed with her hands never leaving from the canvas.

"You wake up with energy huh, good morning pretty." I smiled, holding a hand out to grasp her arm and help her onto the large King sized bed that sat in the middle of the huge room.

"Hi mama" She smiled as she crawled her small body into my lap, never letting go of the canvas she held.

That was something she got straight from her father, her love for art. Her little drawings and paintings were what I looked forward to the most while locked up, because she made me a picture every week no matter what. Unlike most girls her age who liked the Barbie dolls and everything else, her obsession was with art and anything
that could get her to show her little creativity.

She held the painting extended out towards me with a small smile along her face. "Present." She gave it to me, bringing a warmth to my chest despite the fact I couldn't even make out what it was.

Bringing her body closer as carefully as possible, my lips pressed a gentle kiss into her forehead, before I placed the painting to the side. "Thank you princess, I love it." I encouraged, running my hand through her wild curls that were a result of her bonnet falling off in the middle of the night.

"Welcome." She spoke through a yawn, rubbing at her eyes tiredly. "We see dada?" She looked up at me, and I finally understood why she was even up so early.

I was used to being unaware of time, to the point where I made no efforts on keeping track of the days that went by. I had a conversation with Remi the day prior on how to go about visiting Syre. He offered for him or Kimora to just do it, as they'd been doing since we got locked up, but I declined. Not because I wanted to see that man, but because I didn't want to let go of any second I could have had with Malani.

"Yes, we'll see daddy today but we got to get you a bath and eat breakfast and all that lovebug." I sighed as I began on slowly turning my body to rise up from the bed.

The pain never let up, nor did it get better. But it didn't affect me in the ways it should have, not when being beat on and coping had been my life for not just these nearly 2 years, but for 23 years prior to that. It was all I knew, trauma. And when that's all you're used to, you learn ways to just cope whether that be physically or mentally.

The sun beamed out into the house from the open curtains of the 50th floor we resides on. My hand extended out to grab onto Malani, allowing her to slowly lead the way downstairs where fresh breakfast sat waiting for us already set up on the countertop.

"Say 'thank you' to the people who made us breakfast boo." I leant down to speak to Malani, while gesturing towards the kitchen that held the 5 bodies.

Looking to where I pointed, she eyed them blankly until looking back towards me. But I only pointed forward for her to do what was asked of her. "Tanks" She spoke shyly, before burying her head in my legs making me shake mine because this child was not shy.

"Thank you all." I smiled, before tapping Malani for her to continue towards the table. "Look baby, they even cut yours up so nicely." I pointed, making her slowly raise her head to stand on her tippy toes and look towards the dining room table.

Seeing what I quickly learned to be her favorite plate, the Bratz one, she immediately gasped as she scrambled onto her princess chair. Pressing a gentle kiss into her temple, I slowly merged around to sit behind my plate that was placed right across from hers with a much larger portion of food on it.

We ate with her talking my head off about whatever she could come up with, and it was like it was never ending but I didn't mind. The feeling of being able to sit across from her, in my home that I lived in with her, was indescribable. It was like time flew with her, everything happening back to back as I got us both together just as Kimora sent a message that she was outside to pick us up.

"All this hair, how do you want it for next time?" I raised an eyebrow, running my fingers through her long coils that twisted all the way down her back.

It was so beautiful, just thick and full which it'd been since she was a baby. Most times Kimora just gave her braids in whatever way she liked, but for times like these after a couple day old fresh wash day, it stayed out and untamed.

"One" She mumbled, grabbing onto my hand lazily.

Knitting my eyebrows together, I didn't say anything as I slowly led us out the house because that wasn't what I was referring to. But I didn't press her about it, knowing she was tired and her nap time was supposed to be about now.

The penthouses we were in reminded me of Syre's, and his wasn't too far away from here. Everything was high security, and heavily based around technology to get in. It was comforting, and just felt safe along with welcoming from everyone. I gave a small smile to the valet man who helped both Malani and I into Kimora's car that sat in front for us.

"Ouuuu, that doorman kinda fine." Kimora mumbled as soon as I shut the door, her body leant forward to eye the white man.

"Bitch- please drive." I shook my head, hearing her laugh before speeding out from the space she had the car.

We engaged in conversation as we started the drive towards the prison. I didn't have much desire to talk, but I needed anything to keep my mind off of the fact we were going where we were.

"So how do you feel? Mentally, physically." She brought up what I was halfway dreading, but was necessary to address.

"Physically? Like shit, but that's nothing new. Mentally? I don't even know." I shook my head honestly, seeing her nod from my peripheral vision.

"What's keeping you even the slightest bit of sane right now?"

"She keeps my mind off of everything, she's kept me happy." I gestured back towards Malani. "I know I'm going to have to face everything eventually but I just...I can't think about it with my baby in the house with just me. I don't want to get so consumed in all that shit to where I go right back into deep depression, and I know it's going to come to that. I'm already depressed, I'm eventually going to have withdrawals from the drugs-."

"The what?!" Kimora's eyes widened as her head snapped in my direction at the red light.

Shaking my head, I turned my attention to stare out the window, watching the trails the raindrops made to dance along the window. Her reaction said enough, and it wasn't one I could fault her for because it was valid. It was the same way I would had reacted to hearing anything about where my life would be after having my child.

"...You don't know the half of what I went through in there Kimora, nobody does." I mumbled, keeping my focus on the downpour happening outside. Every hard droplet of water being a clear reflection of the downpour of emotion that coursed through me until it just became a blur. "I went through and did so much that I don't...I don't want to talk about this right now." I shook my head that turned to look back at Malani who paid neither of us any mind.

My eyes lingered on her for a minute, watching her fast asleep in her car seat. "My baby is turning 2 in like a month, I'm going to be such a wreck." I breathed out while turning back to Kimora, who I knew wouldn't be the one to take initiative on changing the subject.

Clearing her throat, she adjusted herself in her seat before nodding. "Do you know what you want to do for her yet?" She smiled small.

"I want a huge party for her, something big and extravagant- well not huge, but extravagant like I said. It's my first birthday with her where I can really be involved as her mother, you know? Not her visiting in jail or something-."

"You only missed one birthday mama." Kimora furrowed her eyebrows, making my face twist up.

It could have been 1 birthday, it could have been 5 birthdays, I didn't want to be missing any of them. I had her with the intention of being there to watch every single little thing involving her growing up. Even the little stuff that to other people possibly didn't seem like a big deal, but I just wanted to be involved with her. Fully.

"Amerie you're not about to-."

"I won't cry." I shook my head, blinking back the tears that did well up. "It's just...she was just a baby Kimora. The last time I got a chance to raise her, she was a month old and now she's going on 2. I missed out on so many key milestones and moments that I can't ever get back and that's what hurts. I wasn't there to see her start crawling, rolling over, walking, talking, eating real food, potty training- none of that, you know?" I explained, using the sleeves of my sweatshirt to wipe at my face that leaked some of the tears I tried my best in holding back.

Nodding, Kimora leant back slightly in her seat with her eyes never leaving the road ahead. "You have a chance to have a do-over always. Obviously not with her, but for her specifically, you now have the opportunity to raise her to be a beautiful young woman as she gets older. You missed out on crucial moments yes, but she's only turning 2 Amerie. 2 years out the rest of her life that you get with her." She glanced over as we approached the prison grounds.

My stomach turned as that weird feeling washed over me anytime I had to be around here. It made me sick, and it made my nerves heighten. According to the boys, I was good to be around here, but that didn't make me any less nervous knowing I was supposed to be serving a much longer sentence than what I was in there for.

"Do you think I'll be good? Remi said-."

"Remi said everything's gonna be alright, and their uncle oversees this place anyways. What did he tell you to do when you went in?" She raised an eyebrow while putting the car in park.

"Something about saying I'm Syre's wife, and I'm here with our child- that part's obviously not a lie." I motioned towards Malani who moved around in her car seat.

"Dada?" Her small voice sounded tiredly. Glancing back, I watched her try and wake herself up, before looking back to Kimora who sat watching her too.

"That don't affect you when y'all are in the house and shit? Or in general?" She asked, placing her focus back on me.

"What, her talking about her daddy?" I raised an eyebrow while gathering my things together.

"Yeah"

Shaking my head, I placed my purse on my lap with a small sigh. "No, I laid down and had the child with him, he's always gonna be her father." I shrugged, but that was the obvious answer. "I adore their relationship, I encourage it no matter the shit him and I go through." I continued, watching her nod in understanding.

My goal with her was a life I didn't have, and that heavily involved her father. From behind bars, he gave her everything. There wasn't a day that went by where he didn't send something for her, whether that be a drawing, a note, a picture, money, toys- anything. I would have done the same but, he had completely different access to things than what I did.

But at the end of the day regardless of anything, I still had that final decision on if I would give him a child or not and I allowed myself to have her. Because if nothing else, he never failed at his duties as a father. He made her feel like the most important and beautiful girl in the world, and that was something I'd never take away from him.

"She can can talk about that man all day if she pleases, at least he keeping my little one happy and that's all that matters." I mumbled, glancing at the time seeing we had about 5 minutes until we were supposed to see him. "But um, imma go inside so please just wish me luck." I cleared my throat while reluctantly pushing the door open.

"Luck is being wished- bye aunty baby, love you." She waved to Malani while I shut my door to open the back one.

Kimora offered to help getting her out the car, but I declined as I unhooked her from her car seat to carefully place her down onto the rocky pavement. I sent Kimora a small wave, before starting on towards the entrance of the large building.

"Hold my hand baby." I held it out to Malani who didn't hesitate to listen, as her small hand fit in my palm snug. Her other hand rubbed at her eyes tiredly from the nap she'd taken, all of her energy being reserved which I knew would only last until she got the chance to lay eyes on her father.

My focus never left from staring down at her, just watching the way she looked around at her surroundings curiously. This was no ideal situation for any child, it wasn't supposed to be this way. No child should have had to visit either of their parents in jail, and only have the privilege of having one home freely.

We passed by security, the two specifically being men whose eyes I could feel lingering on me shamelessly. Rolling my eyes, I continued on past them to enter inside the prison, going straight towards the front desk where a woman who looked around my age sat.

"Who you here for?" She spoke without looking up as she popped the gum in her mouth.

"Syre Acius. Name Amerie Acius, and this is Malani Acius." My face twisted up, hearing his last name attached to my name.

It amazed me how at a point in time, there was no question on if that would be how we ended up. There was a point in time when I would have stopped at nothing to make sure I ended up with that last name.

"Wife and daughter?" The woman raised an eyebrow, making me nod slowly as my attention went back on her.

Nodding her head, she typed a couple things in before handing me a visitors pass over the counter and instructing us to go through the second set of doors. Gripping Malani's hand a little tighter, I moved slowly with a small limp towards the door until a body stopped right in front of us.

"Amerie, how are you?" Syre's uncle, Evan, greeted with a wide smile along his face with his arms extended.

But my expression never let up, instead my body just froze. The same way it always did whenever I seen this man, a person who I despised more and more as the days went on. Shaking my head, I brushed past him to rush through the double doors, ignoring the pain through my body to just be away from yet another individual who I wouldn't care less had I got news they dropped dead today.

Omniscient

They followed an officer down a different hallway, going in a direction that didn't directly point out they were moving towards where visitors were. Amerie's eyes danced from wall to wall in pure paranoia, just keeping her guard up until the officer finally stopped to unlock a door.

The second they entered the room and Malani's eyes locked in on the man who sat along one of the couches in the room, she immediately let go of her mother to run up towards him. Amerie watched her do her usual, let out her 'Dada' scream before jumping into his lap.

"You so pretty boo, you know that?" He smiled up at the little girl who stood in his lap. "You gon hear that from daddy every single time I see you, you understand?" He mumbled, pressing multiple kisses into her face until landing his final one along her forehead.

"Mhmm" She hummed, before sitting her body back down into his lap just as her mother finally approached the two.

Taking a deep breath, Amerie slowly lowered herself down onto the couch directly across from the one the two sat on. Her face twisted up in brief pain, before relaxing back once her muscles sunk down into the plushness of the couch. She wanted to avoid it, but she couldn't help from locking her eyes in on those of her baby father who stared at her intently. Neither said anything to one another, their focus acknowledging one another's presence enough.

"Mama home wimme, and you?" She pointed towards her father who leant down to give her another small kiss.

"Your momma home with you now, but remember I told you daddy gon be home real soon?" He smiled, and Amerie's attention peaked once again hearing him say this for a second time.

"What does real soon mean?" She finally spoke up, making his eyes shoot over towards her again.

She wanted him out, just as much as Malani probably did, but for other reason. Reasons that only included her daughter. Not only did she have no intention on raising a 2 year old baby on her own, but she also hated having to listen to her child ask for her father daily.

"It mean whenever I can set this plan into motion, and you welcome for getting you out by the way. Since you obviously ain't had no intention on being thankful, but that ain't nun new." He chuckled, bringing his eyes back down to pay attention to Malani who toyed with the chains that layered around his neck.

Raising an eyebrow, Amerie slowly nodded with her legs crossed over one another. "Oh sorry, thanks for getting a bunch of bitches to beat my ass again to the point my ribs are bruised and it hurts to breathe." She smiled, watching as he chuckled again, except this time the anger in his face shown clearly.

"You welcome for getting you home with our daughter and getting you out the state possession for good, imma make sure ion do that shit ever again." He shook his head, making Amerie shrug because she had no intent on there ever even being a chance for him to do it 'ever again.'

"And you have fun, I don't give a-."

"Lani, there's coloring books over there and crayons. Go color mama." Syre interrupted while kissing his daughters forehead gently.

He didn't need to say anything else for her to excitedly wiggle out of his lap to go towards where he pointed. Huffing out a small breath,
Amerie's eyes stayed fixated on her daughter as the tension between the man she sat across from only increased. She felt his stare, his gray eyes burned into her skin so deeply that if almost forced her to submit to his stare.

"No matter what, we got to have that talk one day. We got our whole lives together and there ain't nothing in this world that can change that as long as we living. You understand that, right?" He raised an eyebrow as his body leant forward with his exposed tattooed arms dangling over his legs.

"When it comes to coparenting, there's nothing that says I have to have any type of a relationship with you. I don't want any type of relationship with you." She spat, keeping her eyes glued deep on his with every word she spoke.

"You think I want a relationship with you either?" He chuckled as his eyes roamed to watch Malani who entertained herself.

He looked back at Amerie and just stared, just watched her. When he looked at her, he didn't see the woman who once had his heart.

"I don't-."

"I don't. Want a relationship with the same woman who went out her way to fuck me over off some shit you barely got a clue about? You pride yourself on that, and imma let you have it. But like I said already, we got a daughter, our whole lives." He spoke calmly from the drugs that ran through his system, the redness of his eyes giving it all away to Amerie who shook her head in disgust.

"You've really mastered this manipulative gaslighting shit, wow." She pressed her lips together as her stomach turned. "25 year old Amerie would have fell for that shit so bad, the bitch who was head over heels in love with you. The one who gave such a selfish man everything." She shook her head slowly, just thinking about how much things changed.

Because in all honesty, she missed that 25 year old girl who was so madly in love with the man across from her, even with every lie and truth she had to find out. She was happy, she found genuine happiness and meaning in life, and that's what hurt her the most. That's what she missed.

"Crazy how you got all this animosity and shit with me, considering I gave you everything. Put the world on a silver platter and that ain't mean a damn thing to you, you let motherfuckers fill yo head-."

"With the truth?! Nobody lied to me but you, and you can't take accountability for something as simple as that?!" She whisper-yelled, cautious of their daughter who didn't stand too far away from them. "3 years and a baby Syre, an entire life. You forced me to give you a child for what? For something else to boost your pride and ego, that you got the daughter of those two people pregnant and made her fall for you?" She tilted her head, not planning on having this conversation now of all times, yet here they were.

"And you think I'd give a bitch who I'm just plotting on a kid? You think I'd make myself connected to her forever? Nigga yo name still tatted on my face, I got your initials on my neck, yo first and middle name again on my arm, and some shit dedicated to you on my rib. You think I'm doing all that for a random motherfucker I seen as nothing but a game? I got a permanent chain of yo middle name, I can't take this bitch off unless I get it professionally removed and yo dumbass would rather let niggas get in yo head bout me-."

"In my head with proof?" She knitted her eyebrows together, while everything he said went through one ear and out the other. "You expect me to listen or care about whatever the hell you're saying? When I cried and pleaded in your face for months to try and convince you I wasn't in my right state of mind the night everything happened, and you still don't believe me?" She pointed, feeling her body begin to grow hot with the longer she had to stare into his face.

"You're pointing out shit like tattoos, Syre I gave you everything I could have possibly given you. Everything. You had more than my heart and you know that, no matter what you can never ever tell a soul on this Earth I didn't love you- that I wasn't in love with you, you could never question that shit out of me and you know that." She felt her eyes watering. "I put you before me always, and you want me to believe you off some fucking tattoos when you can't even give me time of day to understand I was drugged? You won't even look into it because you don't want to even face the fact that deep down you know I'm telling the truth, and the fact you know deep down I'd never fucking betray you like that because you need to hold onto something to not feel guilty for the shit you did." She stared at him, watching as his lips turned up into a taunting smile before he leant back into the couch.

"I ain't ever wanted to take somebody life the way I do you, and you better pray to whoever the hell you worship that one day ion get a chance. Cause I'll happily send yo ass in the same dirt I put yo bitchass parents." He winked, making her skin crawl with the longer their eyes zoned in on one another.

"These words coming from the nigga trying to preach to me about how I'm blind and let motherfuckers get in my head bout him? The father of my child? Wow, shocker." She shook her head, still in disbelief that everything they once had got to this point.

She tried for months to just have a conversation with him about everything, cordially. But it never worked, everything ended violently either physical or with their words. Neither wanted to hear much of what the other had to say, especially Amerie who was just done with him and everything surrounding him in entirety.

She didn't like him, nor did she like his family who treated her foul immediately. So she reciprocated that same energy, and she didn't let up. She could had made her disliking centered on the fact that half of them probably knew the truth, but she didn't. She didn't even want to be at odds with them, but she also refused to be bitched or picked at constantly.

Running his tongue over his lips slowly, Syre's eyes lingered on her face just intaking every feature. "This pointless ass conversation about us and you still mine, fuck whatever you or anyone else got to say bout that shit." He waved off, making her immediately scoff.

"You're ridiculous." She shook her head, considering in some way, shape, or form, every interaction between them ended like this. Whether that be him saying it verbally, or showing her.

"Nah, you are for acting like youn know this-."

"Cheyanna, Nijah, Autumn, and every other hoe must be yours too huh? Get the hell out my face." She rolled her eyes out of frustration.

Leaning up again, his hands clasped together in front of his body lazily. "If my lil one wasn't here, I would've showed you. You listen and shut the fuck up a lil better that way." His darkened eyes accompanied the smirk along his face that looked so sinister. 

"I'm done." She shook her head as she stood up to go towards where her daughter stood, feeling that sickness begin to build up in her stomach with the longer she sat there.

She hated giving him the satisfaction of her emotions, because no matter what she knew he'd never get it. She didn't want to be at war with him, but for him it seemed like that or nothing and she accepted that long ago.

"Dada!" Malani's loud voice cut the stare between the two instantaneously, as they both looked to their daughter who ran over towards them wildly before Amerie could advance towards her.

"Mmm" She hummed, holding her arms up for Syre to pick her up again. Blowing a breath out, Amerie sat back down with her eyes on her daughter who held a drawing in her hand.

"Look...mama, dada, Yani." They both stared down at that picture that Malani sat on the table between the two.

It was evidently a picture of all three of them, looking to be as much of a family as a 1 year old could draw. Swallowing down hard, Amerie glanced up towards Syre to see who would be the one to address it first.

"Your name is Malani boo, not Yani." Amerie smiled, choosing to ignore the drawing as a whole since he wasn't speaking. "Malani Willow Rosé Acius, that's your full name pumpkin." She smiled across the table to her daughter who smiled back at her from her fathers lap.

It was known to everyone that the little girl looked a lot more like her mother than her father, but it was like once her and Syre's faces were next to each other, they suddenly became twins. Regardless of who she looked like, Amerie would spend all day just staring at her if she could. Almost 2 years later, it still amazed her that she went through and brought a child into the world. A small human who, in such a short amount of time, managed to change her life in ways she'd never know until she was much older.

Tracing his tongue along his lips slowly, Syre stared across the table at the woman who gave him his daughter. He intook her appearance fully for the first time since they'd arrived, and he took note of the heavily reserved clothes she wore. It was early June in California, the heat scorching. Yet she covered her body from head to toe, wearing a hat, long sleeved shirt, sweats, and close-toed shoes. Meanwhile his daughter wore a purple romper and sandals that better suited the 90 degree weather outside.

"My...name?" She pointed to herself with her eyebrow slightly knitted together. "Mawani."

"You replace every l with a w huh? It's Malani princess, not whatever the hell you just said." Syre shook his head as his hand brushed through her curls gently.

"Wiyow" She smiled, completely ignoring whatever came out of her father's mouth.

"Willow- don't say the rest cause ion know what the hell you saying right now." He shook his head. "Speech not your strong suit I guess." He muttered.

"...She's not even 2 yet." Amerie knitted her eyebrows together.

"You think ion know when I got you pregnant?" He spoke in a duh tone, and that was enough to make her refrain from communicating with him for the rest of the hours they were forced to spend together.

⋆┈┈⋆ ˚ ° ஐ ° ˚⋆┈┈⋆

"Aye, King is it?" Glancing up from where he kept his body upright on the ground mid push-up, Syre's hardened stare watched the man who stood above him.

Pressing his lips together, he ignored the presence of the man to get back to what he was doing. He knew who it was, recognized him off of his voice alone, but his face too was very familiar.

"Man-."

"You know my fucking name nigga." He spat, finally raising his body back up to his feet as he brought the end of his white tee up to wipe along his face. The hostility of his words immediately gained the attention of the other men who he stood around in the courtyard, bringing all other sporadic conversation to a clean halt. "And you bold as hell speaking to me right now like yo life can't be mine by the time the sun go down." He chuckled bitterly, keeping his eyes on the man who stood about an inch shorter than him.

"Are you upset I'm fucking on yo baby momma?" Semaj tilted his head as his body leant up against the nearest pole.

He knew what type of game he was playing, and Syre did too from from the small chuckle of amusement he let out. This wasn't anything uncommon, the officers in here using the mother of his daughter as a vantage point for them that he only sometimes chose to entertain.

"Nah, not when she kept running back to me." He shook his head as he dusted his hands of the pebbles from the ground. "Y'all niggas gon know to stop speaking on me and my daughter momma, it ain't never gon be what y'all tryna make it. I promise you." He pointed with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? I can guarantee I'm sure what it is-."

"I'll make yo life a living hell, you think shit sweet. And this don't even got a damn thing to do with my baby momma, you knew wassup before she even came in the picture." Syre cut in as he looked dead at the man across from him.

"I don't think that's gon be too easy for you Acius, but I'll let you believe what you want. Be ready to get humbled though." Semaj chuckled, making Syre slowly nod as he stepped forward.

"And who gon humble me Blake?"

Clasping his hands together, Semaj eyed the man who stared at him amused. "The same niggas you think won't."

"Let y'all off for 3 years, was up my baby momma ass for year 1, jail year 2, she was pregnant year 3." Syre spoke with every step he took closer. "It's year 5. She not my priority, ain't no distractions. I done let you niggas get comfortable them 3 years I stepped back, but unfortunately for y'all, I still run all this shit. And the second I get out this motherfucker, imma make sure y'all don't never forget that shit again. And that's a promise I can put on both my kids lives."

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

420K 10.7K 51
He's shy she's loud Will there difference actually bring them together? Book 2 is out๐Ÿคช
18K 593 63
here's the sequel to the book i hope y'all enjoy