Life's Full of Your Love

Par Jalebi88

Zara has always dreamed of a perfect life. All her life she's looked for her Prince Charming. Will she find h... Plus

Chapter One - Tune Maare Entriyaan
Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?
Chapter Three - Aloo Baat
Chapter Four - Milkshakes
Chapter Five - Dhoombros' own Devdas
Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi
Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho
Chapter Eight - I Love You
Chapter Nine - Not Aloo Baat
Chapter Ten - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 11 - Pyaar Ho Gaya?
Chapter 12 - Is This Real?
Chapter 13 - Finally Friends?
Chapter 14 - Shaadi Season
Chapter 15 - Side Effects
Chapter 16 - Perfection
Chapter 17 - Bandar Jaise Shakal
Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?
Chapter 19 - Mehndi Night
Chapter 20 - Mothers Always Know
Chapter 21 - Why Me?
Chapter 22 - Pain
Chapter 23 - Saad
Chapter 24 - Two Years Later
Chapter 25 - Love
Chapter 26 - Life Can Be Better
Chapter 27 - Engaged
Chapter 28 - Ek Villain
Chapter 29 - Life's Surprises
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 31 - One Year Later
Chapter 32 - Bright Side Of Life
Chapter 33 - Help
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - Peace is Everything
Chapter 37 - Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali
Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar
Chapter 39 - Aur Chabi Kho Jaye
Chapter 40 - One Big Family

Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love

717 42 7
Par Jalebi88

Zara's P.O.V

I got ready in jeans and a white top with a leather jacket since it was cold outside. I went out to the living room to see Hussain, putting on his watch.
"Ready?" He asked, seeing me. I nodded, smiling. Hussain smiled back.
"Chalo. (Let's go.)"

We went out to a Italian restaurant. Hussain had already reserved a table for us and so we sat down and started to look through the menu.
"What do you want?" Hussain asked me.
"Lasagna?" I suggested. Hussain smirked.
"Like always." He grinned. I smiled. He still remembered lasagna was my favourite.
"What can I say? It's my weak spot." I winked. Hussain grinned. He ordered for us and the waiter walked away. Hussain yawned.
"Tired already?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I slept so late. I ran to the hospital when Azhar called me." Hussain said, propping his elbows on the table.
"Azhar?" I frowned.
"The doctor that was taking care of you." Hussain cleared up.
"Oh."

The food came and we started eating when Hussain's phone rang.
"Sorry." Hussain said, looking at his phone.
"It's okay. Answer it." I said, putting a piece in my mouth. Hussain slid his finger across his screen and answered it. Glad to see he got a new iPhone. His old one was so cracked.
"Assalamulaikum Mama." Hussain answered. Shaista aunty! I missed her so much!
"No, I'm not. I'm at a restaurant with Zara. Do you want to talk to her? Tomorrow? Yeah, okay, if you want. Yeah Adil already came at the hospital with Aunty and Uncle. Okay, theek hain. I'll talk to you later. Khuda hafez." Hussain cut the call. I looked at him.
"I asked if she wanted to talk to you. She said she'd rather meet with you tomorrow. We're going over to Waqas' house. That's okay, right?" He asked uncertainly. I nodded.
"Of course. Good you told me from before. Oh by the way, tomorrow we need to go shopping. There's no food at home and we can't keep eating out." I explained. I looked at Hussain, but to my surprise he was gaping at me.
"What?" I asked.
"It's been a day and you're already acting like my wife." Hussain chuckled.
"Well, I am, aren't I?" I smirked. Hussain gulped and coughed.
"Well, yeah.." He trailed off. I shook my head. Pagal (weirdo).

Later we started walking home. Hussain was making these weird jokes.
"Because I am smoking hot! That's why there's smoke coming out of my mouth!" Hussain was saying while blowing air out of his mouth. It was so cold that smoke came out of both our mouths. I shook my head.
"Sain, you're so pagal (crazy)." I giggled. Hussain grinned.
"In fact, you're in-Sain! Get it? In Sain! Insane!" I cackled. Hussain just gave me a weird look. I slapped his arm.
"Acha, toh tum karo toh romantic. Hum kare to saala character dheela hai, hein? (Okay so when you do it, it's romantic. When I do that, my personality is fake, hein?)" I sang, frowning. Hussain chuckled.
"Staph babe. These jokes don't suit you. Just stick to what you know best." Hussain smiled, bending down to my height.
"Which is?"
"Being hot." Hussain winked. I gently shoved him, making him laugh.
"Hotter than you at least." I smirked. Hussain stepped back, putting his hands up like he was surrendering.
"Woah! Okay! Am I influencing you?" Hussain laughed. I laughed with him.
"Shayad (maybe)." I chuckled. I loved the time I was spending with Hussain. I love him. I still couldn't believe we were married. I was married. To the love of my life, Hussain Asif.

We arrived home and after changing, I sat down on the sofa and started watching TV. Hussain came and sat next to me. He lay down with his head on my lap and started doing stuff on his phone.

Hussain's P.O.V

I started going through Facebook. Suddenly I received a notification that Waqas had posted on my wall.

Waqas Riaz
Abey oh, Britney Spears ki sasti jawani! Kahan kho gaye? (Abey oh, Britney Spears's cheap youth! Where have you gone?)

I chuckled quietly and commented on the post.

Hussain Asif
Thinking of my Wiksy baby! Missing you :*

Before I could giggle at my joke, I received another notification.

Shehry Yaar
What's going on here? OMG! Allah meri toubahhh! Waqas, tum cheats kar rahe ho mere saath? :'( (OMG! Waqas, are you cheating on me?)

Here comes the drama queen. I laughed. I missed these khoteys..where's the other one though?

Atif Khan
It's okay Shehry Yaar. I'm here for you babe :*

Whoops! Spoke too soon!

Hussain Asif
Atiiiii! Baby! Shehry, don't steal my jaan away from me. Yeh wali mera hai. (This one is mine.)

Shehry Yaar
So you get both! What am I left with then?

Najma Shehryaar
Shehry Yaar Your wife.

I burst out laughing.
"What's up?" Zara asked. I sat up and showed her the conversation.

Waqas Riaz
AHAHAHAHAHA! Caught red handed!

Atif Khan
Ummm..I'm not involved bhabi..

Hussain Asif
I didn't want him in the first place. You can have him XD

Shehry Yaar
Wohh, I was just joking haha. Mazak tha (It was a joke)..you know these kids Najma Shehryaar they just need attention.

Najma Shehryaar
You know what also needs attention? The couch. You can sleep there tonight.

I laughed with Zara. Luckily this conversation was on private so no one else could see it but if anyone did, they'd die laughing.
"Oh my gawsh! This is so funny!" Zara laughed. I nodded, chuckling myself.
"Poor Shehry! He has to sleep on the couch tonight." She giggled. I decided to tease my babe.
"Yeah poor him..unlike me. I'll be sleeping with my jaan." I smirked. Zara gasped. Is she that shy? Then it hit me.
"NO! I didn't mean it like that!" I facepalmed myself. Teri to bezati ho gayi Hussain. (You just got insulted Hussain.) Zara started giggling.
"You look so adorable when you're blushing." She grinned. I raised an eyebrow. I blush?
"So you think I look adorable?" I winked, smirking again. Zara shook her head.
"Only when you blush. Which is rare." Zara smirked back. I sighed.
"Where are you getting these? Stop getting influenced by me!" I held my head. Zara giggled.

The following night, we got ready and drove to Waqas' house. We entered and everyone started hugging and greeting Zara.
"I missed you so much!" Najma hugged Zara.
"Don't you worry. I'm back now. Koi baat nahi. (No problem.)" Zara smiled. I sat down next to Shehry. Everyone was here..except one person. Anika! I had forgotten about her. Was she hurt..that I hadn't talked to her these last few days? At that moment, the doorbell rang. Waqas went to get it. I glanced at Zara who was laughing with Najma.

Anika's P.O.V

I walked in, smiling at Waqas on the way, who returned the gesture. I walked over to Najma who was sitting with a girl. She looked so familiar..when I realised that it was Zara. She looked a little older from the picture in Hussain's wallet..but nevertheless pretty. Shehry had explained the situation to me so I knew what I had to do. I walked over to her.
"Hi. I'm Anika." I smiled, extending my hand to her. Zara smiled and shook it. I sat down next to her.
"I live in Texas but I'm visiting New York. My parents are friends with Hussain's parents so I'm living with them for now." I smiled, seeing Zara's confused face.
"Oh..hope you're having fun." She smiled.
"Yes I am, thank you." I said politely. Zara smiled and continued talking with Najma. She was pretty, friendly, loving. Everything I wasn't. Yes I was jealous. I loved Hussain ever since I first saw him. I don't mind that he loves Zara. But I loved him. It does hurt. But I was learning to move on. Maybe Hussain just wasn't for me.

Hussain's P.O.V

Surprisingly, Anika was taking it pretty well. I sighed. At least there wasn't any problem. Later, we decided to go home since it was already 12am. We walked into the car. I looked over at Zara who was unusually quiet. I ran my hand through my hair. I really loved her. But somehow I felt I was cheating her. We arrived home and I glanced at Zara but she was asleep. I smiled. She looked so adorable. I decided not to wake her. I closed my door quietly and went over to her side.

Zara's P.O.V

I didn't know when I fell asleep but when I woke up, I felt my arms around Hussain's neck and him carrying me bridal style.
"Sain." The word left my nouth faintly. Hussain looked at me straightaway but he didn't say anything. Slowly Hussain put me on my bed and tucked me in. We didn't sleep in the same room because Hussain said I needed rest and he would disturb me so I didn't say anything. I closed my eyes, feeling sleepily. However, just before I drifted off, I felt Hussain kiss my forehead. Sigh. I love him.

~

"Go away Hussain. I'm not talking to you." I frowned, crossing my arms.
"Hello mohatarma (madam). You can't ignore me forever." Hussain winked. Shehry watched our argument like a tennis match.
"You called me pagal (crazy)!" I narrowed my eyes.
"Yeah so? I was telling the truth." Hussain said casually. Argh!
"Shehry bhai! Dekhiye na (look)!" I pouted.
"Main kya karu? (What am I supposed to do?) " Shehry chuckled.
"Shehry, please tell her that I'm right." Hussain said.
"Hussain is right." Shehry said, giggling. I groaned.
"Fine then! I'm leaving." I stated and stood up from the bed where the three of us were chatting..until they both decided to insult me. Suddenly I felt Hussain's arms on either side of my neck and Hussain's head on my right shoulder.
"Puri din kaam karke aaya hoon main. Do minute tumhare saath behtna chahta. Please beht jao. Aajao na. Acha sorry. (I came from working the whole day. I just wanted to sit with you for two minutes. Please sit. Come. Okay sorry.)" Hussain tilted his head slightly towards me, melting my insides, reciting one of the dialogues from his video. I knew my face was turning red.
"Hayeeee! MashaAllah! If only it was this easy for me to get with my wife." Shehry commented. We both turned towards him. I sat down next to Hussain.
"You gotta be romantic bro. Tu to sirf director mode. Thoda SRK mode dikha. (You're only in director mode. You gotta show a bit of SRK mode.)" Hussain adviced.
"Yeah, here comes the expert." I muttered.
"Yeah I am aren't I?" Hussain jerked his collar, grinning at me. Shehry smacked the back of his head, making me giggle.
"Shokhi bakri, ruk ja.  (Show off, calm down.) I just don't want to turn out like you." Shehry laughed. At that moment, Najma walked in with Ayaan.
"Shehry, can you take care of him? Keeps disturbing me." Najma said, putting Ayaan on the bed.
"Kyun? (Why?) What is my shehzaada (prince) doing?" Shehry asked, ruffling his hair.
"Abu! Don't touch my hair!" Ayaan pouted, trying to fix his hair.
"He keeps coming into the office and disturbing me. I need to write that article for Nosh api." Najma left, complaining. The doorbell suddenly rang.
"Dil toh pagal hai, dil deewana hai! (The heart is crazy, the heart is mad!)" Hussain statted singing.
"Dekho. Agaye humari Shahrukh. (Look. Here's our Shahrukh.)" Shehry laughed. I giggled.
"Nahi yaar. Shahrukh nahi. Hussain. Nam toh suna hoga? (No man. Not Shahrukh. Hussain. You must have heard my name?)" Hussain winked at me, extending his hand.
"No thanks jee." I grinned, making Hussain's face fall and Shehry giggle.
"Kiyun nahi jee? (Why not jee?) Am I too hot for you?" Hussain asked.
"Uff! Don't grow a head." I said sarcastically. Hussain and Shehry started laughing when Waqas rushed in with a box in his hand.
"Shehry, Zara, Hussain, Ayaan! Wonderful news!" He grinned.
"Kya hai? (What is it?) Have you finally decided to get married?" Shehry joked.
"Yes! Lo! Shaadi ka laddoo! (Here! Sweet for my marriage!)" Waqas said, shoving a sweet in Shehry's mouth.
"What?! Seriously?! Congratulations!" Hussain hugged Waqas. I hugged Waqas as well.
"Wait, wait! To who?" Shehry asked.
"Who do you think?" Hussain asked Shehry. Waqas started blushing.
"Aye hayeee! Sharmeeli Tagore!" Shehry elbowed Waqas, who shoved him.
"So..Faiza said yes?" Hussain asked. Waqas nodded.
"First I went to Uncle and I was like I want your daughter's hand in marriage and he was like OMG sure Waqas. Anyone that good looking can have my daughter. So then I proposed and she was like OMG yes! I can't believe Waqas Riaz is proposing to me!" Waqas said. We all glanced at each other before bursting out in laughter.
"Waqas! Hahah! You'll never change!" Shehry chuckled.

Hussain's P.O.V

I stood up.
"Waqas, tu enjoy kar. (You enjoy.) We'll be going now. I have work to do." I said. Zara stood up with me.
"Work ya phir romance? (Work or romance?)" Waqas smirked. I glanced at Zara who was going red. I couldn't hide my grin.
"Shut up Waqas. Bye." I grinned. We said bye to everyone else and went home. Zara went to freshen up. I quickly called her up. I needed to get this done quickly. I didn't care. I just needed Zara to be with me forever.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Yeah Anika. You okay?" I asked. She looked really sad when we left.
"Hussain, calm down! I'm fine! It's okay. Send the divorce papers when you want to and we'll get this over with." Anika said. The main reason to go back home was that so I could tell Anika that I wanted to divorce her. I didn't want to be harsh but it was the only way.
"I'm sorry." I said sadly.
"Aye! Stop it yaar! I told you I'm okay. I always knew that you loved Zara. I'll be fine. I'll move on. Don't think about me." Anika replied. I sighed.
"Okay then. Bye."
"Bye." She cut the call. I put down my phone. I felt so stressed. I had to divorce Anika without letting Zara know.
"Hussain!" Zara called.
"Kya? (What?)" I called back. Zara came into the living room.
"Maine kitni baar kaha! (How many times have I told you!) Don't leave your clothes on the floor!" She said.
"Acha, ek baar hua. (Okay, it's happend once.) Sorry." I replied.
"Ek baar? (Once?) You always do it! Now I have to pick them up." Zara said.
"Who said you have to do it? I will." I shrugged.
"You said that last time as well. You better do it this time." She frowned and went to the kitchen. I fell onto the couch and I closed my eyes. I was feeling so worried.
"Hussain-" Zara came to me again but before she could continue, I cut her off.
"WHAT? Can you lay off me for one second? I told you I'll do it! You don't need to keep nagging!" I yelled. Zara looked at me shocked. Maybe I was a but too loud. And harsh. Because she had tears in her eyes.
"H-Hussain, I'm sorry. I-I didn't m-mean to b-bother you. I just..wanted to ask if you wanted d-dinner now." Zara said shakily, her voice shaking. Oh shit. What did I do? She started to walk away. Get her Hussain! I quickly stood up and put my hand gently on her arm when she jerked it off.
"Haath. Maat. Lagao. (Don't. Touch. Me.)" Zara said loudly.
"Zara, I'm sor-"
"Don't say you're sorry! It doesn't do anything." She shouted.
"Then what should I do?! Main kya karu? (What do I do?) Hold your feet? Beg you?" I yelled back.
"Don't talk to me! Just..just stay away from me!" Zara shouted. I felt so angry. So I left, slamming the door.

Zara's P.O.V

I broke down at that moment. Sliding down to the floor, I let out the tears that were building in my eyes. Why was he being so harsh? Did I do something wrong? Why? I couldn't understand what happend. We were so happy. I wiped my tears and decided to make dinner. Hussain would be back sooner or later and he'd be hungry. I started to boil some water in a saucepan. I don't know what got into me either. Why was I being so mean? No wonder he was angry. I kept nagging him. I felt like apologising but would he accept? Before I knew it, my hand got burned by the stove.
"Aaagh!" I yelped loudly. I quickly put my hand under cold water but it was no use. My hand was now red and stinging. I turned the stove off in pain and put some ice on my hands. A tear fell from my eye. My hands were in pain as well as my heart.

Hussain's P.O.V

I went and sat in my car. I hit the wheel. What the hell did I do? I was so mean. How do I make it up to Zara? I called up Atif.
"Sain! Sup man?" He answered.
"I need to meet you." I said.

We sat down at a corner table where there weren't much people. There was a long and uncomfortable silence between us.
"Why would you say that?" Atif asked finally.
"I don't know man! I just felt so stressed." I answered.
"Stressed about what? You already told that director to postpone the shooting. So you're basically on vacation. What else is there to be stressed about?" Atif asked.
"The divorce." I said quietly. Atif looked at me.
"Kiska? (Whose?)"
"Tujhe kya lagta hai? (Who do you think?)" I asked sarcastically. Atif looked down.
"Oh.." He trailed off.
"Hussain, you need to apologise." Atif adviced.
"I did! She didn't accept it." I complained.
"Of course she won't accept it! You have to keep trying." Atif said, putting a hand on my arm. I sighed. He was right.
"Thanks Atif. You helped so much." I smiled.
"What's a brother for, huh?" Atif grinned. I smiled back. I didn't want to disturb Shehry or Waqas since they were probably enjoying themselves. Atif was the only person left who was family. I hugged him.

I entered Zara's room quietly to see her already asleep. I walked over to her and kneeled down next to her. I softly touched her hand but she flinched. I didn't think I touched her that roughly. Suddenly I realised that her hands were red and blistered. What had happened?! It scared me so much.

Zara's P.O.V

I woke up when I felt pain on my sore hands. Argh! It was annoying me so much! I couldn't turn or toss. Suddenly I felt something cold on my hands. Someone was putting cream on my hands. I was going to open my eyes when I heard him speak.
"I am so sorry. I was being so mean to you..I don't know what got into me." Hussain said softly. I felt like hugging him right there but then he continued.
"Seeing you in pain hurts me more. Your hands..I can't bear to see you in this pain. I am so sorry I wasn't here for you. Mujhe maaf karo. (Forgive me.)" He said when I felt my hands being lifted softly and gently as ever. I felt his lips kiss my hand. I gulped. I just felt like crying. I opened my eyes slowly.
"Hussain." I whispered when I couldn't control myself and the tears started falling. Hussain looked up at me. I hugged him right then. Hussain looked surprised but then he hugged me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.
"I'm sorry." I sobbed into his neck. Hussain caressed my cheek and sniffed. Was he crying as well?
"I love you. I didn't mean to hurt you." I cried. Hussain shook his head.
"You didn't." He choked out. I pulled back and Hussain wiped my tears. He stood up and started to leave when I held onto his arm.
"Stay here. I'm fine. Please stay." I pleaded. Hussain looked at me and then laid down next to me. I snuggled into his chest. Hussain wrapped his arms around me. I could smell his aftershave which made my heart beat twice as fast and my breathing uneven. I was so lucky to be with someone like Hussain. I closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

Hello, Assalamulaikum, Salutations! Kaise ho? Hope you liked the chapter! The picture above is of : (left to right) On the bottom we have Waqas, Shehry, Hussain and Atif! And up the top is Hassan and Bilal. Please read my other DhoomBros fanfics - Always For You and Chance Of A Lifetime. Thank you and goodbye!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.5K 1.9K 74
Hi! their i am a bit nervous because it is my first time that i am writing some thing on public hope you all love it......:) well my story revolve ar...
10.3K 371 42
After a year of meaningless hookups and dating flops, all Andrew wants is an adult relationship. But when he meets his dream girl, he finds she's got...
4.2K 330 40
FANAA is a sweet story filled with immense Love :) Shehryaar Asif is a renowned Producer of Pakistan showbiz Industry. He is well off but very humbl...
553 33 3
"When you ask me if I missed you, how will l ever explain to you that every breath I took was just a hope of meeting you again, and every blink was j...