{Demon Slayer Fanfiction} Hid...

By CloversFieldOfFire

(Inspired by others) A lonely demon meets a depressed hashira. When their forbidden friendship comes to light... More

Douma's Past With Kanae And Kotoha
Meet Douma
Final Selection
Mitsuri And Giyuu Friendship
My Longing Heart

First Mission

437 10 8
By CloversFieldOfFire

Urodokai watched as his students left him. He smiled under his mask as the others waved goodbye to Sabito, Makomo, Tanjirou and Nezuko.

They were finally going to do what they always wanted to do.

Slay demons with their friends and protect those who need it.

Tanjirou spoke to the three as he walked to the town but Sabito tapped him lightly on his head with his paw before reminding him that Nezuko might be asleep because she was getting back her energy.

"That's right. Okay, Nezuko. I'm going to let you rest now." Tanjirou smiled as Sabito laughed at him.

Makomo slept as the two boys were busy with Nezuko.

Sabito sighed as he remembered the times when it was just him and Giyuu. He is sure that the crybaby was blaming himself for what happened. If he ever meets him again no when he meets him again, he's going to beat it into him with a fucking stick that he is not worthless and deserves all the love in the world.

Tanjirou gasped as the demon swung at his face but before it could reach him, Nezuko woke up with Makomo and kicked it as Makomo jumped out of the box and turned into her human form next to Sabito. They all took a position, selected a demon to fight and then spilt up to attack all of them as the human boy and unconscious little girl watched them in shock that animals had just turned into humans.

Tanjirou yelled out for Nezuko to watch out but to his surprise, she jumps over the demon who was trying to harm her.

Sabito smacks him over the head.

"Nezuko is not a weakling, Tanjirou. She doesn't need much protection. She can help herself." He states as the other rubs his head.

"I see that. You guys can protect those two while I plan my attack." Tanjirou states to them.

Sabito nodded.

He and Makomo stood guard near the two humans.

That's when the demons attacked.

A portal forming to keep Tanjirou away from the others.

One that appeared so that a demon could attack Nezuko.

Another one behind Kazumi and Tokie that the demons could grab them unfortunately for the demons, Sabito and Makomo were there and attacked them accordingly.

"You guys, protect them while I go underground!" Tanjirou yelled as Sabito and Makomo exchanged blows with the other two demons.

Nezuko nodded and the other two gave a thumbs up.

Tanjirou looks at the black portal before stepping into it.

The demon who was not attacking anyone at that moment laughed before turning it's attention Nezuko, Kazumi and Tokie.

In the portal, there was a body of water that was dirty or rather very swamp like. It was filled with clothes from the young girl that were taken and eventually eaten by the demons no doubt.

Tanjirou looked around, growing angry.

"So many innocent life's taken. It's unforgivable." He thought as his rage grew.

The demons that were down there laughed.

"There's not enough air in the swamp, slayer!" One of them laughed.

"Also the darkness closes in on you only adds to the weight you feel!" The other one continued with a sadistic smirk.

One of them started to grind their teeth as they spoke.

"You can't move the way you can on land down here, slayer. You should of looked before you leapt, you stupid fool!" It said as it continued to grind it's teeth.

The both of them swam around him, planning an attack no doubt with the way their teeth grinding was suggesting.

"They underestimate me." Tanjirou thought as he gripped his sword tighter.

"However, unfortunately for them, the air is much thinner in Mount Sagiri." He said almost happily in his mind.

"Besides!" He started in his mind as he closes his eyes.

"Some of these techniques are fully unleashed under water!" He thought.

A demon attacked him as he opened his eyes and raised his sword.

"I guess it moves both ways. They move even faster down here." He said to himself.

"But that doesn't matter to me. All I have to do is cut their heads off when they get closer to me!"

Tanjirou got into position ready to strike them with Water Breathing Sixth Form: Whirlpool.

With that Tanjirou had killed them.

After seeing the demons disappear, Tanjirou grabs a piece of cloth before he is unable to breath. He swims to the surface where Nezuko, Sabito and Makomo are all fighting some demons.

"She's strong but she's not a demon. I can smell it on her, this woman is something else." One of them thinks as Makomo lands a hard kick to his head.

He looks in pure terror as she uses a Breathing technique to finish him off.

"Ninth Form: Splashing Water Flow, Flash!" She yells as the demon is cutted up.

"There now we wait, Demon-san. You can heal yourself because of my blade not being the right material but I'll just cut it off again and again until Tanjirou gets back." Makomo humms as she takes a seat next to the cut up body putting her sword next the demon's neck to show that she was not letting her guard down.

"She's a monster!" The demon thought as it watched the others fight.

It was too scared to move even if it had healed itself.

"This boy...... is..... not....... a demon!" The one who was fighting Sabito gasped out.

It was getting tired from fighting the man who was basically toying with him. The pink haired man could kill him twice with the amount of time he was taking to actually kill him.

"It was fun when you were hunting your victims, right!?!" Sabito said to him, raising a sword to the demon's chin.

It nodded.

"Well then why do you hate being toyed with~" Sabito said in a mocking singing kind of tone.

"I'm just giving you a little taste of what you did to your victims~"

"Do not underestimate me!" The demon screamed as it lunged at him.

Sabito calmly moves out of the way and it collided with a wall.

"Damn you!" It screamed as it rushed at him once more.

Sabito smiled evilly almost fox like as he rushed at the evil creature as well

In the background, you could see Nezuko fighting the final demon. It was clear that she was way stronger than the demon.

"She must have gotten a huge amount of blood from "him" to be so powerful!" He thought as he dodge her attacks.

"However, her lack of experience makes her attacks easy to read." He thought as he lunged at her.

But instead of harming Nezuko, Makomo had cut his arm off as she sat there staring at him with emotionless eyes.

"Stay away from the youngest of the Water Clan!" Makomo stated with a poker face.

The demon she was guarding was no longer there.

He stood behind Makomo ready to kill her but Tanjirou comes from behind him and cuts his head off.

"Hello, Tanjirou. Welcome back to the surface." She smiled at him.

"Thank you!" Tanjirou bowed to Makomo who gave him a wider smile.

"Switch with me, Tanjirou!" Sabito yelled running towards him with the other one behind him.

"Of course!" Tanjirou yelled back, taking a stance.

Sabito rushed pass him to slice the demon's other arm of as Tanjirou finished off the demon he was partially torturing.

Sabito did not care.

Demons were one of the reason why Giyuu cries and no one was allowed to make him cry unless it was happy tears.

Giyuu.......

He wonders if he was well.

Sabito snaps himself out of his thoughts as he raised the sword to the demon who had stumbled back onto a wall.

"Well, demon. I have a few questions for you to answer." Sabito said stooping to the demon's level and reaching over to pull on it's hair harshly.

"Fuck you!" It screamed at him.

"Nah! That's gross! You smell bad!" Sabito gagged jokingly before turning serious and pulled harshly onto the demon's hair.

"Like rotting oil." Tanjirou with his strong sense of smell stated, truthfully.

"Shhh! Let me do the threatening." Sabito yelled at Tanjirou with an angry face.

"Okay." Tanjirou smiled at him earning a giggle from Makomo.

"How many people have you killed?" Makomo asked calmly as she walked to the front of the demon's body.

"Listen!" The demon yelled back at her.

"If women live any longer, they turn ugly and start tasting bad!" It screamed.

Makomo's face was calm but if you knew her well as the two boys had, you would have been able to see the rage flowing through her.

"So, we kill them for their own good!" The demon defended unaware of the rage that the cat mononoke had developed for him.

"Really?" Makomo giggled in a tone that said you were death.

"You ought to be thankful for us de-

Before he could complete his sentence, Makomo sliced his mouth.

"How dare you!" Sabito screamed at the demon.

"Even if you were doing it for that reason. It's still a fucking stupid one." Sabito hissed as the demon bled from the wound Makomo gave to them.

"Nevermind!" Tanjirou huffed, his face serious and eyes lacked any kindness.

He raised his sword to the demon as it backed up onto the wall.

"You're going to tell me what you know about Muzan Kibutsuji." Tanjirou said staring at the demon.

The demon gasped in fear, shocking Sabito and Makomo.

It stared at them shaking as of it was remembering something. Something that had installed fear into the horrible creature.

"Talk to me!" Tanjirou said loudly placing his sword closer to the demon's neck as it shivered in fear at the name he had just said.

"Start talking!" Tanjirou demanded loudly.

"I-I can't..." The demon said, still shivering.

"I can't tell you." It said again.

Tanjirou's eyes widened.

This thing was scared of this man.

"I can't tell you!!" It yelled this time, moving up as it regenerated its arms and went for an attack.

Before anyone could attack the demon, a cloak figure came to the recuse.

He was slightly taller in height compared to other people, with pale white skin, pointy ears, razor sharp canine teeth and dark blue eyes. He has dirty blonde hair which he keeps mostly tucked inside a purple bandanna. His fringe is shoulder-length, the left-side long enough to be tied up with a bright blue band. The outsides of his eyes are outlined by red markings with the ones underneath forming the appearances of teardrops. It appears that he is always smirking, but that is actually because of the purple mark on his upper lip. He has on a light teal-colored kimono with psychedelic pictures on the ends of his sleeves and a dark red obi wrap with swirling gold marks on his waist. On his neck are several necklaces with intricate, small jewelry, including a golden amulet. He had on a black, billowing pants underneath that drop just below his knees and his lower legs are wrapped with leg bandages. He also wore a pair of red socks, with his main footwear being a pair of wooden geta sandals with two teeth and was carrying around a large wooden box

The demon had been cutted into pieces.

"I'm not going to attack you. I want to talk." He said with a smile as Sabito pointed his sword to him.

"I'm the one who took his wife." They said smiling before pointing to Kazumi.

"But why?" The man cried out to the figure, the little girl still in his arms.

"Because, I did not want her getting kill by this evil thing." They replied now pointing to the demon.

The figure gestured to the dark and Kazumi's finance ran out, Satoko was not harmed and she ran to hug him.

"I can't tell you about the one you seek but I'll lead you around town if you like." He said as the demon tries to attack them but Tanjirou cuts it before it could do anything to his new friend.

"Thank you for saving Satoko." The man cried as he shook his hand.

"I don't like seeing innocent people dying to such evil creatures." They said as Tanjirou walks over to see his sister.

"She's asleep." He comments.

"My guess is that she's healing her wounds." The figure said looking down and seeing the scratch mark on Nezuko's head.

"I see. Thank you for your help but we'll be able to make it from here,......."

The person smiled as he closed his eyes.

"I do not have a name. I'm just a simple medicine seller." They smiled gently at them.

"Still, thank you so much." Tanjirou yelled as he bowed before he walked off.

"Can you two watch over her for us?" Sabito asked the couple.

"Of course, we'll see to it that she reaches home." Satoko answered.

"Bye!" Makomo said as she and Sabito walked off to be next to Tanjirou as the day started.

As Tanjirou walked, he grew angry.

If the kind stranger was not there at that time, Satoko-san would of been eaten by those horrible demons. The very same demon that was terrified by just the thought of Muzan Kibutsuji.

"I'll never forgive him!" Tanjirou growled out.

"I heard you." Sabito nodded as he walked on his right side.

"I as well hate this man!" Makomo agreed from behind the two, she did not want to block others from padding through the street.

The stranger smiles as he blinks slowly, watching the trio chat.

A pity that the two didn't recognize him.

Suddenly, Tanjirou's crow came and the stranger bids them farewell.

The young one had other missions to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
288K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...