Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]

24.9K 1.2K 116
By _Aditiwrites_

I took deep breath and stomped my feet while the staff looked at me shocked and confused.

"Kya hua baisa" one of them asked me and i sat on the bed saying "the prince is not talking to me" and i sighed.

(What happened my lady)

It was today that I finally realised that he meant a lot to me and i can't even stay a day without talking to him.
This made me realise that the bond between us did not form in a day but developed slowly and was somewhere present since the start .
Since the starting we used to fight a lot and i did not realise how that fighting became a part of my schedule such a way that I can't stay a day without hearing his voice.

Taking a deep breath i stood up and move towards the kitchen to see Aadiya Bhabhi blushing and Samaira giggling.

"Kya hua" i asked them and Samaira immediately moved to me while bhabhi glared at her.

(What happened)

"Ham dono chachi banne wali hai" she yelled and i felt my eyes go wide and looked at Aadiya bhabhi who shook her head .

(We are going to become aunts)

"You are pregnant" i almost squealed and before she could reply i heard Rudra's voice and grinned .

Finally finally finally we will have a little kid here !
I am gonna spoil him or her a lot !
That so good !
I love him or her already !

"Bhabhi Bhabhi bhabhi i love you mai chacha banne wala hu" Rudra yelled and hugged her tightly almost choking her and i looked out to see even Abhimanyu grinning like and idiot and this is the first time i am seeing him so happy.

(Oh my god sister in law I am so happy I am going to be a aunt I love you)

"Bhabhi we love you and we are going to spoil your children a lot" he said and i grinned as he hugged her and i hugged her too.

Immediately i ran out to start searching for the best baby care products and to think what i will be gifting him or her when they will take birth.

"Ruko sab suno toh" i heard her yell but i was too excited to care and immediately pulled out my phone and started searching.

(All of you listen to me once)

It was really am hour i was scrolling through the things when I heard the door open and Abhimanyu walked in .

"I guess you are supposed to make up to me" and i looked at him saying "i love you" and he widened his eyes in shock and i grinned immediately hugging him almost hanging to his tall body and he frowned putting me up on the bed like a kid and i glared at him.

"I am so happy finally Bhabhi is pregnant" and he nodded and left the room and i frowned.

What would have happened if he would have spoken a words or few.
I know I was angry but he is my husband and all he does is works.

Stomping my foot i sat down and sighed looking for beautiful baby clothes.

Once i had selected and reselected and then filtered through them the best ones i felt proud of myself and grinned.

Moving out i noticed Samaira and Aadiya bhabhi ordering the servants as they brought the dishes on the dining table and placed them for dinner.

Everyone is really happy since the time they heard the news of Bhabhi being pregnant.
Maa badi maa papa bade papa dau dai everyone is happy!
Even on dadi's order maa and badi maa made sweets together immediately
And for the first time i felt that it was a family.

God please let them stay like this always !
Can't we just stay like this always !
What is pulling them back !

I looked at the entrance as Prachi walked in and frowned .
Something is surely wrong with her and maybe i know who is behind it.

I heard Abhimanyu talk to Rana saa and Rudraveer they had her father captive and according to Prachi he is missing and she is worried as a daughter for him because ofcourse the marriage is not going to happen without him.

"Congratulations Bhai saa" i heard the two brothers say and looked at the other side and frowned as i saw Rana saa walk in .

He looked confused hearing them and frown.
Does he not know he is going to become a father?

"Congratulations beta" This time it was the elders and even Rana saa was shocked to see the smiles on their faces .

I looked at bhabhi to see her glaring at Samaira and frowned as she hit her and Samaira burst out laughing and immediately ran from there.

"Thank you but why are you congratulating me" It was Rana saa in his signature cold voice and immediately Bade papa said "you are going to be a father " and his eyes went wide .

"Not possible we just yesterday  " all of us Heard him and widened our eyes to hear the newly found information and this just confused us more.

"Chup" it was bhabhi and all of us looked at her to see her whole face red
As she kept her fingers on her lips and Rana saa became quiet.

I looked at him them as she pulled him to their room and frowned.

What just happened!

"What was that" it was husband who spoke out my thoughts and grinned we are forming a soul mate connection.

I looked at the time and there was yet some time for dinner so I just went towards Abhimanyu and pulled him in our room.

While this idiot glared at me !
How romantic!
Idiot!

Pulling him in i locked the door.
If he thinks that I am going to roam behind him Asking for forgiveness , he is wrong especially when I know he is not angry but profusely ignoring me to tease me.

How dare he !

Glaring at his tall body with my head tilted up i looked at him.
Do i look intimidating like him ?

"You look like a cartoon" i heard him and widened my eyes .
How did he hear ?
"You are loud and clear wife" and i made a oh face and nodded saying "okay but listen" and again looked at him with the most intimidating look i. Can give him .

"Talk to me" i said finally and he raised an eyebrow.
"You want me to talk what" he said and i glared at him saying "don't ignore me , i feel bad" i said and saw him smile .

Maybe i look like a kid but I don't care right now !
It's okay !
Let me look like a kid now him talking to me or fighting me is my priority!

"Okay but you have to write I love you Abhimanyu a hundred times" and i looked at him to see him smirking.

"Why would I do that" i said and he chuckled saying "beacause you want forgiveness and i glared at him.

Do i have a option?
No

"Ok" i said and started going to the table to take a pen and paper when his voice stopped me "no not here you have to write it sitting on the dining table when all are eating infront of everyone" and i widened my eyes.

What the hell!
I am not doing that in any case !
Never !

I looked at him as he left as if he just did not put me i this situation !

Idiot!

Thinking for sometime i realised my husband is a jerk and he really won't talk to me if I don't listen to his this wish !

Mentally motivating myself i moved out with the pen and paper and put it down on the dining table while that idiot smirked and the others gave me a confused look.

Smiling at them i sat down and started writing and Rudra peeked in to see what I have been writing and his expected reaction he squealed like a kid .

"OMG bhabhi maa you are writing i love you abhimnyu" and i felt my cheeks heat up and looked at my jerk husband to see him smirking at me and i glared at him.

I noticed everyone looking at me immediately including the king himself.

"Toh tujhe kya problem apne pati ka hi naam likh Rahi hai na" i heard Rana saa say to Rudra with a pointed look and Rudra immediately looked at him with shock .

(So what problem do you have she is writing her husband's name only)

"Bhai saa aapne mujhe abhi bola okay data but Bina kisi kaam ke bola is din ko mai swarna aksharo me itihaas me likhwaunga" and we giggled while Rana saa continued eating.

(OMG brother you talked to me okay you scolded vut whatever you spoke to me this will be marked in history in golden Letters)

Thess three are cute !

"And a announcement to make Aadiya is not pregnant And Naina you are the one who yelled it out to everyone Samaira was just teasing her it was not real" He said and everyone's face dropped hearing him but we nodded .

Once everyone was done eating i picked up the pen and paper and went to our room to complete writing the remaining 12 lines.

I was busy in writing when I heard Abhimanya entering and looked at him to see him there with a plate of food and my eyes followed him as he made himself comfortable beside me on the coffee table and i looked at him and then again started to write .

Once i was finished writing he took the paper from me and folded it keeping it in his pocket .

I looked at him as turned towards me and brought a morsel of food near my lips and i looked at him for once before wrapping my lips around his fingers and gently sucking his finger teasingly.

I know he won't talk to me like that so this is the only option left.

I continued eating from his hand and teasing him while he looked at me with a look that said don't start something that you can't finish.

Ohho !
Tell him I only start the things I can finish !

I looked at him as he kept on looking at me and took a morsel of food and brought it near his lips gesturing him to open his mouth and a smile abruptly broke out on his face making me smile.

"Abhimanyu" i said once we were finished and he looked at me nodding as i hugged him from behind and he turned around taking me in his arms and i could hear his heart beat.

"Maaf kar diya na ab" i asked and he immediately moved away saying "nahi" and i looked at him with shock.
(You forgave me right)

He is cruel.

Shaking my head i looked at him to see him looking at me intently and i sighed.

His ignorance was hurting me and i could not take it .
Immediately pulling out the dagger i pressed it on my neck and he looked at me with shock , anger , pain and concern.

"Naina keep that down" i heard his grave voice and shook my head saying "either you talk to me or let me die abhimnyu you are the only one whom I have it hurts when you ignore me this family my both sister in laws if I have these people in my life it is because of you , i love you and though I never ever show it hurts me to see you ignorant" and pressed the dagger a bit nearer only for him to pull me immediately as he pinned me to the wall taking the dagger from my hand in the process.

"Pyaar karte hai ham aapse Naina jatate nahi bas hamare zindigi ka zaroori hissa ban gayi hai mar jaenge agar aap hamse door chali gayi toh , maine dhyan nahi Diya are bevkoof ladki pyaar karta tha mai tumse abse nahi jabse pehli baar tumse Mila tha tabse hi par us samay door Raha bhabhi thi tum meri par jab biwi bani toh bhi tumhare Dil me Bhai saa hi the us din jab tumne mujhe bataya ki tumhare Dil me Bhai saa nahi hai us din mujhe pehli baar mauka Mila tumhe pyaar jatane ka" and i looked at him with shock not knowing how to react.

I love you, I don't just show you that you have become an important part of my life , I have always loved you it's just you who never noticed it or I never was able to tell you I Loved you since the moment in first met you  i stayed away because you were supposed to be my sister in law and even when we got married you had my brother in your heart and the day you confessed you don't love brother I had gave you a hint of my love)

He loves me !
He loved me since the start!

"Biwi hai aap hamari Naina agli baar jab apne AAP chot pahochiyega toh usse pehli hamari Jaan le lijiyega aapki aankho ke ek ek aasu se fark padta hai hame baisa apne AAP ko chot pahocha ke kyu jeete jee hame marna chahti hai" he said looking at me as his one hand rested on my waist while the other one of my cheeks caressing them.

(You are my wife the next time you think of hurting yourself kill me beforehand only you every year hurts me and don't you dare harm yourself do you want to kill me even when I breathe after hurting yourself)

"Pyaar karte hai aapse" it was both of us together this time and i looked at him with tears as he moved forward and started kissing me making me lose my senses.

( I love you)

It was a long deep kiss filled with emotions and longing for each other's love . Finally after a few minutes he left me panting hard and kissed my forehead making a small smile break on my lips .
"Jaan hai aap hamari , aapse zyada koi zaroori nahi hamare liye" and I smiled hearing him as he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me while I bit my tongue saying "lekin patidev Mai aapko chidhana , irritate karna aur gussa dilana nahi chodne wali" and he rolled his eyes that made me chuckle.

(But husband I am not going to stop irritating , teasing and angering you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 18.6K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
515K 43.4K 37
Status :- Completed ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Start...
107K 4.1K 24
The book cover is made by siya526 The rathores. The family name which is spread all over the world for its "Power" , "Name" and "Fame " Two brother...
526K 19.1K 45
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...