Infinite Sand Sculpture × Hum...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 无量沙雕×人间失智 Author: month by month Summary: To put it simply, it is the story of gojo satoru... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72: End

52

13 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 52

    Quite a few of the noble daughters dedicated to the Feather Fox were the daughters of some small city lords.

    They are called princesses, because they have special powers and can bring wealth to the family, so they are pampered and pampered in their boudoirs, and most of them have never seen the outside world.

    Gorgeous twelve pairs spread out, long hair like splashed ink swaying as she walks, and a beautiful girl's face can be glimpsed between the flowery sleeves and fans, her appearance is elegant, and she looks so tender and weeping.

    The monster guarding them was so greedy that their saliva almost dripped on their faces.

    But no one dared to move.

    This is a gift for Master Yuyihu. Before entering the entrance, we must ensure that they are fresh and full of spiritual energy.

    There is only one exception.

    In order to soothe the hurt of the son who is of the same clan as Lord Yuyihu, these princesses will be played by him and let him dispose of him.

    The princesses stood on the eerie corridor, nervously looking at the only gravel road that could come in, and full of fear, thinking that it would be a terrifying monster with green face and fangs.

    Their expressions drew strange laughs from the monsters.

    "That's a very powerful big monster. Even the monsters in front of Mr. Yuyihu, there are few monsters who can beat him." "I'm afraid that

    one slap can destroy your beautiful faces, hahaha... "

    Young master, he likes beauties the most, hehe..."

    The princesses screamed and covered their mouths in horror, and after a while there were sobs one after another.

    When their despair accumulated to the climax, the lantern ghost's demon fire illuminated the courtyard brightly, and someone walked slowly towards it.

    The first thing everyone saw was a shadow that resembled a human figure, with a pair of pointed ears on its head, and what seemed to be holding something in its hands.

    Immediately came the young man in fine clothes, with bright eyes and a faint smile. The moonlight and flames kissed the hem of his clothes, and the furry fox ears trembled nimbly.

    Like the fox boy who comes out to seduce people at night in the storybook, elegant and charming.

    But it seems to be cuter.

    The white cat cub in his arms dragged its long fluffy tail, and when it looked over with blue cat eyes, it was also extremely cute.

    So much so that they forget where they are and calm down.

    Dazai Osamu followed behind the lantern ghost whose tongue was knotted by him, and had a deeper impression on the question of "how much does the feather fox dote on children".

    Probably to the extent that as long as he doesn't interrupt the other party's childbirth, he can do anything.

    It made him a little embarrassed to make trouble.

    But it has to be done.

    He even made Yuyihu (by adding seafood) so sick that he couldn't eat. He must do something before the other party recovers.

    He accidentally got scratched by the cat. He looked down at the cat, but the cat looked up at the corridor in front of him. The hair on a round cat's head was blown up, and he looked unhappy.

    Osamu Dazai also looked up blankly.

    He saw the captive princesses looking at him with flushed faces.

    Although they were not afraid that he had omitted the step of comforting him well, wouldn't this look a little too insecure?

    In fact, they have been locked here for a few days, and they have long accepted that they will die.

    It is better to die in the arms of a beautiful son than in the hands of an ugly monster.

    Besides, he wanted to see that he didn't look like the same species as other monsters.

    "Good evening, beautiful princesses." Osamu Dazai waved and greeted them, then he took Mao Mao's head and kissed him on the forehead.

    The five cats and cats squinted their eyes, which was a bit helpful, but they still planned to return to their human form as soon as possible.

    In case these girls think that Dazai is single, it would be ridiculous to try to attack him.

    Because Osamu Dazai really looked like a noble son, the princesses bowed to him submissively and gently, and let him in after hearing that he wanted to come to chat with them.

    It was a large empty room, and there were barely some bedding and quilts to prevent them from catching cold and getting sick. The only thing that could be called luxurious was the carpet on the floor.

    Osamu Dazai tugged someone's hanging tongue, tied a sympathetic knot with the lantern ghost's tongue, wiped his hands and said, "I plan to chat with Ji Jun all night, and I don't want anyone to disturb me." Squatting in the

    corner , a monster with a huge head crawled over, and a pair of big fish-like eyes shone strangely: "Master Yuyihu let us take care of them." Osamu Dazai picked up the folding fan and said lightly: "But they are

    now I'll deal with it."

    The fox tail protruding from behind him cast a shadow on the floor, the corners of his lips pulled down and the sharp eyes, all made the other monsters recall the fear of being dominated by the feather fox, and ran out.

    "I wish you a good time." After leaving this sentence, the monster who spoke to him also showed a completely different speed from before, pulled out two long legs and ran out, and then tripped over the tongue hanging on the ground, He dragged the two monsters out by rolling and crawling.

    This scene is really a bit funny, the girls who are spooked by them every day can't help but cover their lips with their sleeves and laugh.

    A bold older girl asked tentatively: "What do you want to talk to us, my lord?" "

    Of course youkai want to talk about youkai." Dazai Osamu said with a smile, "Is there a lamp here?" "

    Yes Yes." A lady with very long hair stood up and ran to the corner, found a rusted but exquisitely crafted lamp from the sundries, returned to her place and put it on the ground, "But there is no lamp in it." Lamp oil, we can't light it."

    Of course they wanted a lamp very much, but only the ghost's will-o'-the-wisp accompanied them.

    "It doesn't matter." Osamu Dazai scratched his wrist with his sharp nails, and filled the lamp with blood.

    It is said that the mermaid moved to the Endless Sea because the other end of the ocean is a terrifyingly powerful country, and the people in it are so terrifying that they will catch mermaids to refine lamp oil, in order to make mermaid candles that can burn for thousands of years.

    Mermaid blood can also be ignited with a special flame. There will also be unexpected psychic effects.

    The strange fragrance spread in the room, and everyone showed an intoxicated expression. They didn't notice that when the handsome and seductive young man was licking the wound on his wrist, blue scales appeared at the end of his eyes.

    The cat was also overwhelmed by the smell, hooking his arms with its front paws, leaning over to lick his wound.

    The soft tongue with barbs grazed the unhealed wound, bringing a strong stimulation.

    Osamu Dazai cast an indifferent glance, inexplicably feeling gorgeous.

    Mao Mao looked back innocently, as if she was just kindly trying to help him heal his wound.

    "Let me heal your wound."

    Warm power poured into the wound, helping him to heal the wound quickly. Osamu Dazai followed the other's hand and saw a woman as beautiful as a cherry blossom.

    It was Yu Yihu who specifically told him to stay, the powerful Ying Ji.

    "Thank you." He thanked politely, and then pointed to the little girl next to Ying Ji, "Then the discussion will start with this young lady, and the content of the conversation will be about the powerful monsters I met outside." He wanted to see if he could do

    it Even if you can't bring in Qingxingdeng, who is banned from entering Kyoto, the monsters created by a group of ladies with amazing spiritual power and special abilities using Hyakumonogatari are pretty good.

    The petite and timid Tai Ji looked at Dazai Osamu, then at Sakura Hime, calmed down, grabbed the hem of her clothes and began to talk about her experience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 251 9
"My goodness! Young master, get down from there!" exclaimed the elder as he gazed up at the extraordinary sight unfolding before his eyes. Perched at...
26.4K 99 5
အလုပ်ရှင်နဲ့ အလုပ်သမားကြားကဆက်ဆံရေးအကြောင်းလေးပါ
14.5K 652 12
it was literally just an addictive colorful square on his phone update: i made this before hao and gyu actually had instagrams but now that they do i...
14.7K 472 24
This is a girlxgirl story so if you don't like that just leave now. Dua Lipa is one of the most popular girls at school. She gets new neighbors. The...