๐ƒ๐„๐„๐, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ...

By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... it's too late when he realises that ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ is the one for ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ... ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜† @PARTYGO... More

๐ƒ๐„๐„๐
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

1.4K 80 117
By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

"GIRL YOU NEEDA learn to stay outta grown folks business." Tiana rolled her eyes as Kaylee attempted to see who she was texting on her phone.

"nah you needa chill wit' that shit, you only four months older than me." Kaylee laughed, "but who is you textin' though? they got you smilin' n shit." she smiled.

"ian smilin', i'm just textin' Notti." Tiana lightly laughed, she didn't even realise that she was smiling at her phone that whole time.

Kaylee's smile dropped at the mention of his name, "oh that bum ass bitch?, that nigga still owe me five dollars." she mugged.

it had been two weeks since Notti said that he would pay her back but he still hadn't, he wasn't serious at all.

"aight not too much on him" Tiana laughed, "he tryna see if we gon' be outside today, you down?" she asked her best friend, but she already knew the answer because Kaylee was always down to do whatever Tiana wanted to do.

"mmm okay." Kaylee shrugged, "wait didn't you-" Kaylee's words were interrupted by the sound of Tiana's phone rining, the girl checked who it was and saw that the caller ID read Notti's name.

"you good?" Tiana asked as the call connected, showing Notti who was in a black shirt and was laying in bed. "i can't call you now?" the boy furrowed his eyebrows at her tone.

his voice alone made Tiana want to hang up and scream but she had to keep her composure, "ian say that, we was just textin' and now you callin' me sooo." Tiana dragged with a smile as she looked down to her phone.

"i'm just tryna remind you ta bring me my shit." he reminded her, referring to his water gun that she has borrowed from him last week.

"aight bro chill, you've dead reminded me like 20 times today." Tiana rolled her eyes, "you be forgettin' shit all the time my heart." Notti laughed.

it was true, Tiana would forget anything and everything if people didn't constantly remind her.

"that's mad hypocritical of you though," she rolled her eyes, "you still owe Kay Kay her five dollars nigga." she said as she turned the camera to Kaylee who was already mugging him.

"yo what?" Notti laughed, "nah you heard her nigga, gimme my five dollars!" Kaylee said loudly.

a mug settled on Notti's face as he was tired of hearing her beg for the money, "you broke or sum? you beggin' fa five dollars nigga, what the fuck." he said which caused Kaylee to roll her eyes and focus on her phone again.

"yo Tiana, imma see you later my heart." he said softly with a smile as he looked at Tiana. Tiana had a wide smile on her face as she watched him, "okay, bye E." she said before hanging up.

Kaylee stared at her best friend with a small smirk on her face, she found it so cute how obvious Tiana made it when it came to her crush on Notti.

"nah TT you really geekin' right now." Kaylee burst out laughing, Tiana joined her as she dropped her head down.

"no i'm nottt." she dragged, bringing her head back up as she smiled showing her deep dimples.

she really never tried to make it as obvious as people said she did, but basically everyone could tell but Notti, she really didn't know how.

"but you isss though, you was smilin' so hard at that phone bro." Kaylee smiled.

she found Tiana's crush on Notti so cute, she had always thought they looked cute together so she was just waiting for Notti to finally notice how much Tiana liked him.

Tiana turned her face away Kaylee as a big smile took over her face, she couldn't even deny the girls' claims because she knew it was true.

"you draggin' it now." Tiana finally turned back around as she got herself together and stopped smiling, "no i ain't, you so in love TT." Kaylee smiled.

the way Tiana would instantly smile whenever she brought up her crush on Notti was so funny to her, her best friend couldn't hide her emotions for shit.

"aight chill ian in love, he's still low-key my man though." Tiana muttered the last part as she stuck her tounge out, but Kaylee was still able to hear it which made her burst out laughing at the way she said it.

"yo, Tiana you stay makin' me laugh bro." Kaylee laughed.

Tiana let out a laugh before getting up from her bed that her and Kaylee were comfortably laid on, she decided to start getting ready to meet the rest of the friend group since she normally took forever to get ready.

"where we even going again?" asked Kaylee as she watched as Tiana sat down at her makeup desk and applied some lipgloss, "just the block, them niggas is always out there." Tiana replied.

DD, Notti & Ddot we're always outside on the block which slightly annoyed Tiana because they never hung out anywhere else, it was becoming very repetitive.

"ugh ion wanna go, they be out there for hours too." Kaylee complained.

"i gotta go, i needa give Notti his shit back." Tiana slightly shook her head as she took her braids out of the bun it was and fixed it into a side part.

"oh yeahhh, what you gotta give him back again?" asked Kaylee, "his water gun." Tiana said simply.

Kaylee stared at the girl with a blank expression on her face before a smile began to form, Tiana furrowed her eyebrows at the girl as she watched her do so through the mirror in from of her.

"bitch what is you smilin' about?" Tiana laughed.

"bitchhh, that nigga want you to bring his water gun? unt unt, i think he dead just tryna see you." Kaylee finally explained with a smirk.

a smile formed on Tiana's face at her words, she wondered if that actually was the case.

"no bitch, i swear you be makin' me more delusional than i already am." Tiana burt out laughing. everybody knew that when Tiana and Kaylee were together, they were more delusional than ever.

you stare at them? they would instantly think that you want to kiss them, you smile at them? they both end up thinking you want to marry them, so Tiana knew that this was just Kaylee being more delusional than usual because she knew Notti and he definitely wouldn't do all that just to see her.

"nah but it makes sense though righttt?" Kaylee dragged out with a laugh following, "okay but deadass though, why he doin' allat just for a water gun?" she asked as she had a confused look on her face.

"shi ion know, maybe they doin' something and they need it." Tiana shrugged, she got up from her desk as she decided she wouldn't put any make up on.

she walked over to her shoes and picked up her panda dunks, "Kay Kay, hurry and get up from da bed girl." she said as Kaylee was sat laid down on Tiana's bed as she scrolled through tiktok.

"waittt, so youn think that Notti wanna-" "bitchhh, if youn get up from my bed." Tiana cut her words off as she laughed, she wasn't trying to hear what Kaylee had to say or else she probably would've also fallen into her delusions.

TIANA & KAYLEE finally made it to the street that was filled with OY members, Tiana looked around to try and find anybody she knew. Tiana was barely ever around the gang, she only found herself with them if she was with Notti, DD or Ddot so she knew quite a few people already.

"yo TT!" a voice shouted causing the girl to turn around revealing Edot.

a smile instantly took over the girls' face as she realised who it was, "jah jah, i dead missed you." she beamed, jah jah was the nickname she had gave him when she first found out that his real name was Elijah.

he used to hate it but then he realised that Tiana would probably never stop using it, so he learned to just accept it.

"i missed you too my heart, you really ghosted niggas." he shook his head as he brought her in for a
hug when he finally reached her.

Tiana & Edot had always got along since the day they first met, she really looked up to him as a brother. she found herself telling him things that she was too scared to tell others and would turn to him for advice, he would do the same.

"ian ghost y'all i promise, i just ain't had the time to be outside for a lil bit." she tried to justify, but Edot already knew that she did kind of go ghost for a good week which she found herself doing a lot. sometimes she just needed a break from the real world.

"mhm aight, watchu here for though?" he asked her as he pulled away from their hug, as if he didn't already know the answer.

"i'm tryna find Notti, you know where he at?" Tiana asked as she looked around the place trying to spot him, Edot's put a small laugh at her efforts to try and find him.

"ya lil boyfriend ova there my heart." he laughed as he pointed to Notti with a laugh and walked away.

"Kaylee you too, you been dodging niggas left and right wassup wit you?" Edot asked Kaylee, she too had went a little off the radar but mainly because going outside was too much effort for her.

as Kaylee began to talk, Tiana couldn't even hear a word she was saying. Tiana's eyes lit up at the sight of Notti, she thought she would never find him since the place was so crowded. she walked over to Notti, leaving Kaylee behind so she could finish her conversation with Edot.

"oh shittt, wasgood TT." said Notti as Tiana randomly stood in front of him, he wasted no time in pulling her in for a tight hug as it felt like he hadn't seen her in so long even though it had only been an hour.

Tiana instantly hugged him back, she felt a familiar feeling in her stomach that would happen whenever Notti would hug or even look at her, she was so down bad.

Tiana quickly let go of his embrace because she knew that if she clinged onto him any longer, she would act out in front of everybody.

"you bring ma shit?" he immediately asked as he parted from her, "yes Ethan, gah damn." she rolled her eyes.

he had been annoying her about his water gun all day by texting her, calling her and even sending voice messages too.

she reached into the small tote bag that she brought and pulled out the water gun, "why you even need this shit so bad?" she asked him as she handed it to him, he took the water gun with a wide smile on his face.

"cause, who knows when imma need it fa summa." he turned the gun over trying to make sure that it was okay, "plus you had this shit fa dumb long." he rolled his eyes.

Tiana furrowed her eyebrows, "so nigga? you live three houses away from me, you coulda easily had came and got it."

Notti jerked his head back at her sudden attitude before placing the water gun on the floor and wrapping his arms around her, "yo watch ya mouth." he said as he spun her around.

"okay, okay i'm sorry." she laughed as Notti put her down, she looked around to see DD & Ddot who were sat beside each other on a random staircase in front of her.

"hey guys." she beamed, she walked towards them but DD and Ddot looked up to her with a mug.

"oh so now you see us nigga?" said DD, "my baddd, i was just giving Notti his water gun back." she explained herself.

Ddot stood up from the step before pulling her in for a hug, "mhm, just cmere." he laughed, he pulled away as he let DD hug her.

"yo Kaylee, you actin' like youn see niggas now?" DD said loudly as he pulled away from Tiana and watched Kaylee walk over, "nigga i just walked over here." she laughed.

Kaylee quickly made her way over and hugged both of the boys, "how you been though, you barely outside too." Ddot complained.

"nigga i was outside last week." she mugged the boy jokingly, Ddot shook his head before sitting back down.

"mmtch, y'all both weird fa not comin' outside." said Ddot, DD agreed by nodding his head.

"y'all don't even be doin' nothin' whenever we here." Kaylee shrugged.

DD jerked his head back at her words even though he knew it was true, "because you never come out when we be doin' fun shit." he said defensively.

"what's even happening right now?" Tiana asked as she looked around, only to see people talking and laughing as music played.

"nothin', shi we all just chillin'." DD shrugged.

Tiana looked at him with a blank expression because he just proved hers and Kaylee's point, and because she didn't come all the way here to just chill.

"i'm really tryna-" the feeling of water hitting her back made her flinch at the cold feeling, "yo what the fuck?" she screeched.

she quickly ran away from where she was originally stood and looked up to see Notti who held the water gun she gave him back as he laughed loudly, "Notti, that shit ain't funny bro." she groaned, the back of her shirt was all wet which made her feel a little uncomfortable

"chill TT." he laughed, "aight my bad." he walked over to her and put his arms out in attempt to hug her but Tiana backed up.

"unt unt, you done ruined my shirt nigga." she mugged him.

Notti let out another laugh as he always loved making Tiana mad, it was something him DD & Ddot were talented in.

"i'm sorryyy." he dragged, he reached out and placed his hand on Tiana's arm and dragged her closer to him so that he could hug her.

Tiana tried to act as if she didn't want him to touch her but she just let him. hugging Notti made her feel so good because it just felt right, she felt her heart drop as soon as he touched her.

the mug that Tiana had on her face soon quickly turned into a wide smile, she turned her face away so that Notti wasn't able to see her and how hard she was smiling right now.

she slightly shook her head at how she was acting before dropping the smile as much as she can and turning back around to the boy, she removed herself from his hold as she knew that if he kept holding her, she would act up.

"where you even get the water fa that?" she asked him, trying to move past the fact that she literally almost died when he held her.

"the deli." he answered simply.

Tiana looked around her and didn't see any deli near by, "ain't shit here though," she said.

"down the street nigga." he rolled his eyes, "aight damn, my bad." she laughed at his attitude.

one thing Tiana loved to do was test his patience, because he was so funny when he was mad or irritated. Notti knew how much she loved to do it which pissed him off most of the time, but he secretly found it funny.

Notti tried to keep a straight face but failed after seeing her laugh, "lemme take you." he said as his laughter died down.

"ian bring no money wit' me." Tiana shrugged.

she was never normally one to carry change, she preferred apple pay but she got rid of it once she realised how much money she was actually spending as if it was nothing.

"how many times i needa tell you TT? when you wit' me, youn gotta pay fa shit bro." Notti reminded her of his words that he had told her many times before.

Notti loved spending money on Tiana, he loved seeing the smile she had on her face and how thankful she was. he really only ever spent money on three women in his life and that was his mother, his older sister Melz & Tiana.

Tiana always felt bad every time he did try to spend money on her, even when others tried to aswell. it was something about using somebody else's money that made her feel guilty.

"and i keep tellin' you that youn gotta-" "Tiana you boutta get me tight, imma buy you sum." he stated.

"okay okay, thank you E." she laughed at how serious he sounded.

Notti smiled before putting his arm around Tiana's shoulder as they began walking around the corner of the street and towards the deli.

"WHERE THE FUCK was you niggas at?"asked DD as Notti and Tiana walked towards the group with a small bag of snacks in Tiana's hand, "the deli." Tiana shrugged.

she hadn't even realised how long they took because after they had left the store, they began walking slow because they didn't think they had anything to rush for.

"you took bout' 30 minutes." said Ddot who had a blunt in one of his hands, "we took 20 minutes, max." Notti denied.

Tiana passed him the the bag that was filled with snacks and he reached into it taking out a pack of skittles and handed them to Ddot who took them with a smile, "oh so now you not talkin'." said Notti referring to how Ddot stopped complaining after he gave him his snacks, a small mug appeared on Ddots face as he just remained silent.

Ddot held the blunt out to DD, who was sat right beside him, who happily accepted the blunt. once DD took the blunt, he used both his hands to opens the skittles packet.

Tiana made her way over to free seat that was right next to Kaylee as Notti followed behind her and sat on the chair beside Tiana.

"TT, i'll give you 20 dollars if you lemme shoot you wit' da water gun." DD randomly spoke up, he had seen the way Tiana had been ducking the water gun from Notti ever since she arrived.

Tiana turned her head to look at him, "no what the fuck? ian even doin' that shit for a hunnid dollars." she shook her head.

one thing about Tiana was that she hated getting wet. it was just something about how uncomfortable it felt, it was obviously only acceptable if she was having a shower.

DD let out a laugh as he expected her to react that way, "you scared of water or somethin'? prolly why you stink." DD made sure that he muttered the alst part but he was always loud so Tiana heard him perfectly.

"huh?" Tiana mugged him, "nigga i know you not talkin'." she said.

Kaylee's eyes switched between her two friends as they talked. "random ass conversation." she burst out laughing which caused everyone else to do so too.

Ddot passed the blunt to Kaylee who took a drag if it before exhaling the smoke, "is you bored or sum DD?" she asked him.

"never that nigga." he denied, but he really was.

he had been out here for at least 3 hours before Tiana & Kaylee had arrived. he wanted to do something but it felt like he had already done everything he needed to do, he was kind of exhausted.

"i'm just tryna start conversation." he added, "we don't always gotta talk though, we can be quiet." said Tiana.

one thing Tiana loved was when she was with people who she was comfortable enough to be silent with. sometimes Tiana would get tired of talking and she loved when other people understood that too.

as Kaylee felt like she was done with her blunt, she passed it to Tiana who almost instantly took the blunt from her.

"nahhh, Kay Kay you buggin'." Notti spoke up as he snatched the blunt out of Tiana's hand, "my heart ain't allowed this bro." he shook his head.

"what nigga? mmtch move." said Tiana as she mumbled the last part, she reached her hand out to try and grab the blunt but Notti moved his hand further back in attempt to stop her actions.

"the fuck is you tryna reach for gang?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

one thing Notti didn't want was Tiana trying a blunt and becoming addicted himself and more than half of his friends were, he wouldn't forgive himself if that happened to her.

"Notti chill nigga, you not ha dad." DD spoke up which caused Notti's gaze to shift from the girl beside him to his brother.

"nigga ion give a fuck, she not tryin' this shit, gangsta." he spat.

Tiana rolled her eyes at how he was acting, "it's really not that serious, ion gotta listen ta you." she groaned as she tried reaching for the blunt once more but Notti moved his chair back.

"nigga try reaching fa the blunt one more time, i dare you TT." he challenged her, knowing that she probably wasn't going to listen to him anyways.

"and what is you gon' do about it?" she jerked her head back at his tone.

"imma beat ya-" "mmtch, nigga gimme this blunt." said Ddot as he got up from his seat to walk over and grab the blunt from Notti's hands, he was getting annoyed at how Notti stopped the rotations

"you takin' too long." Ddot muttered as he sat back down and put the blunt back into his mouth, he had been around Notti & Tiana in situations like this way too many times so he already knew how it would go.

Notti glared at Ddot before scooting his chair back over to the group, at this point everyone was in their own conversation.

"mmtch TT, why you always tryna play wit' me?" he asked her, he was sat slumped on his chair with his head rested on the back of it as he turned it around to look at his girl best friend.

Tiana turned her gaze from the people in front of her, to him.

"it's just a blunt, you bein' mad sensitive." she replied, Notti slightly jerked his head back at her response.

he had already explained to her multiple times why he didn't want her to smoke one, she would just always try to be testing him and his patience.

a smile appeared on Notti's face, "nah you know what you be doin', you just be tryna get me mad n' shit." he let out a small laugh.

Tiana couldn't lie, she loved seeing his reaction to things so he wasn't really wrong. part of her didn't mind the fact that Notti didn't want her to smoke because she never saw herself smoking, mainly because she was too scared that she would get addicted and because she just didn't like the smell of it that much.

"ian tryna get you mad, you just be tryna act like you own me." she lied, she was normally trying to get him mad because she liked it.

"trust me, youn wanna try that shit." he said, "you gon' get addicted and it ain't good, mmtch i'm tryna help you and you talkin' ta me like this." he added as he shook his head with a smile.

"imma try it one day when you not here, don't worry." she mumbled, but Notti heard her and a mug soon settled on his face.

"and watch when i find out, imma really beat the shit outta you." he told her directly.

Tiana turned her head and bit back a smile at his tone, maybe she was just weird but she loved when Notti was protective, it had her feeling butterflies.

"TT!" said a voice, Tiana was so focused on her conversation with Notti that she almost didn't reply but she turned her head which revealed Kaylee who was stood infront of her.

"my mom wants me home so i'm boutta walk home wit Edot right now, imma see you later." she explained, "hollon, imma come to." Tiana quickly said as she stood up.

she was kind of happy that Kaylee had decided to go home because she was starting to get bored, there was literally nothing to do on the block apart from smoke and get high which she didn't even though.

"wait, but i'm tryna walk home wit you though." Notti said with a frown.

him and Tiana would always walk home together whenever they went out because it was fun and because they three houses away from each other.

her, DD & Notti had lived three houses away for as long as they could remember, it explained why they were so close. Tiana would always get random knocks on her door, but it had gotten to the point where she could just tell if it was them or not.

Tiana turned her attention from Kaylee to Notti, "oh,  i was gon' walk Kay back-" her words were interrupted by Kaylee who took ahold of her best friend's arm and pulled Tiana closer to her.

"girl youn walk back home wit' that nigga." she slightly whispered into Tiana's ear, "plus y'all only live three houses away, me and Edot live close anyways." she added, Kaylee wanted to smack Tiana in the face for not realising that this meant she could spend more time with Notti.

"okay, okay." Tiana laughed, Kaylee said her goodbyes before hugging Tiana and walking off.

"you tryna go home now?" DD asked Tiana, she instantly nodded becs she she thought that he would never ask.

"TIANA BRO, YOU walkin' mad slow right now." Notti complained after realising Tiana wasn't by his side, he turned around and watched Tiana stop to take a drink of her water, "waittt, gimme a sec." she muttered before drinking some of her water.

one thing Notti hated was a slow walker and Tiana just happened to be one. he hated it because he would walk hone with her all the time but she was the reason why he would get home later than intended because she would keep stopping, start complaining that she's tired or start taking pictures of things she found pretty, which was basically everything.

Tiana quickly closed her water bottle before jogging over to Notti. DD & Ddot we're walking in front of Notti and Tiana but at this point, they were long gone due to how slow Tiana and Notti were taking.

"mmtch, we can't even see DD and Ddot no more cause you was takin' too long." he complained ome more, Tiana didn't even pay any mind to him as she just kept looking ahead of her. she could tell that they were almost home due to the familiar surroundings and stores.

"you ain't had to wait for me, you chose to stop and wait." she shrugged.

"you coulda just walked and drank ya water at da same time, but you just had to stop." Notti rolled his eyes, to him it felt like they were ages always from their homes but in reality they were no more than five minutes away which made Tiana want to laugh.

"ian complain when you stopped to tie ya lace." she muttered but Notti heard her, "that's reasonable, you just be stoppin' to take pictures, ain't shit here." he laughed.

Tiana smiled at his words, she couldn't even say anything because she knew that she might have been stopping a little too much. but she couldn't help it as to her, everything looked beautiful.

Notti never understood how people could like photography as much as Tiana did, he knew how happy it made Tiana but he never got why.

as Notti said that there was nothing there to take pictures of, to Tiana there were so many things.

she had way too many random pictures on her phone because she believed that every moment was worth capturing no matter what.

"there issss though, you just don't realise." she said as she continued to laugh at his words.

the silence between the two grew as all that could be heard were their footsteps but neither of them minded how it suddenly went quiet, they were used to it.

"you gon' come to the stu tomorrow?" Notti suddenly asked her as he looked down to the shorter girl.

Tiana pondered on if she really wanted to go, she could remember the times she used to go with them to the studio and remembered how it was always filled with a bunch of his, DD's and Ddot's friends.

she knew the majority of his friends but every time she went she always felt nervous for some reason, she always felt like she didn't fit in mainly because there was barely any girls there for her to talk to.

"ummm, ion know." she dragged.

Notti furrowed his eyebrows at her response, "why not though?" he asked her sounding slightly disappointed.

"there be like a hunnid niggas in that lil ass room." she said, shaking her head as she remembered one of her first times walking in and how literally all the boys stopped what they were doing to see who it was, that shit had her nervous as fuck.

"nooo trust, it won't be that bad i promise you." he said with a smile but Tiana looked up to him with a straight face as she could tell he was lying.

the thing with OY was that if someone was going to the studio, it meant that everyone else had to go and there would barely be any room left in the studio for people.

"nigga now i know you lyin." she muttered before looking away, "nahhh i'm not, if you want me to imma make sure that we don't got too many people there." he said.

Tiana thought about it for a second, she didn't want to cause any hassle because she honestly didn't mind his friends being there, it was just the fact that it was so crowded in the room.

"i'm playin', youn gotta do all that Ethan." she told him, "imma think about it though." she added.

Tiana looked around only to realise that they were a few steps away from her house, she didn't even realise how fast they had gotten there.

"yo, how we get here so fast?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing as she was genuinely confused.

"we coulda been here bout 40 minutes ago if you ain't keep stoppin'." he joked, making Tiana laugh. the two were now stood outside of Tiana's door as Tiana took her keys out of her pocket, preparing to open the door.

"nigga you got whole car yet we still walked." she mugged him.

what annoyed Tiana was the fact that Notti had a car that he received for his birthday but he barely used it as much as she expected him to because he was so used to walking everywhere, then he'd complain about her walking slow as if they couldn't just use his car to get to places faster than walking.

"you gon' pay for my gas TT?" he asked her with a serious face, Tiana didn't even say anything because she knew that he was right because she wasn't gonna pay for gas anytime soon.

Tiana just turned around as she put her key into the keyhole, "mhm that's what i thought." he muttered to her.

the girl turned back around and burst out laughing, "yooo, you needa chill for i really slap you Ethan." she laughed.

"mhm whatever nigga, get the fuck inside." he laughed, Tiana gave him a wide smile which exposed her teeth and dimples.

"aight but real shit though, think about going tomorrow." he reminded her, "imma focus better if you there TT." he said smoothly.

Tiana didn't say anything, she just stared at him.

she didn't even know what to say to that, she was too busy on trying to hide the fact that she was literally about to drop to the floor at his words.

she quickly realised that she was staring at him before breaking out of her trance and clearing her throat, "um yeah, i-imma text you Ethan." she muttered, she felt her heart beat at his words.

what made it even worse was the fact that she could never tell him no whenever he asked for her to go places, so him telling her this made her feel like she had to go.

"aight, bye TT." he said to her with a smile, he watched as she smiled at him and unlocked her door before walking in and shutting the door because he wanted to make sure she still got in safe, even though it was just her house.

as Tiana locked her door from the inside, she let out a sigh as she thought about what he said.

she shook her head at how stupid she probably looked in front of him, she could just remember how her heart practically dropped at his words.

although those words sounded so meaningless, Tiana was literally about to cartwheel around her whole house because of what he just told her.

she stood right in front of her door and screwed her eyes shut at how stupid she was being, she shook her head once more before opening her eyes and walking over to her room.

what annoyed her was how she knew that he didn't feel the same way about her yet it still felt like he was playing with her and that he was trying to build up her emotions, it felt like he knew and he was just playing her but in reality, he really didn't know a single thing.

author speaks!
idk how to feel about this but i'm not gonna change it or anything
hope you enjoyed this though🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 1.4K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
7.5K 165 12
When Ethan ( a drug addict) attempts to Overdose on many occasions, but each time his friend was there to save him. โ€ข โ€ข Based on the Juice Wrld song...
44.3K 1.1K 22
๐‹๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค- ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐ž๐›๐›๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž- A Notti Osama Fanfiction
10.6K 65 14
"แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด‡แด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แดแด‡. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด…แด€ แดษดสŸส แดษด แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›."