Crocodile Hunter | Robert Irw...

By trueblvuee

olive and Robert are lifelong best-friends, however, what happens if things start to get rocky as jealousy a... More

Introduction
The start of everything...
Unaware
Not a morning person.
When we were young
Not interested
Jealousy jealousy...
Eventful events
A/N
New year...
New beginnings
On the verge of tears
Payback...
Unreal
Unfortunate events
Stealing the show
1k

Khaki Pjs?

342 4 0
By trueblvuee

OLIVE'S POV

I throw the blanket off mine and Roberts legs. As I do that I look down and yawn. Turning around to roberts side, i burst out with laughter with the sight I see before me and I slowly watch the confusion on Roberts face spread.

"what" he asked in a questionable tone whilst taking getting up from the bed

"Do you always wear khakis to bed?" I finally managed to get out, trying to catch my breath and stop laughing, it didn't work, obviously.

"stop laughing, I was changing my pants to get ready for the day, before you came in" he defended himself.

" what were you changing? your khaki pj's to khaki day wear" I laughed once more before springing out of bed.

"ok you little rat-" Robert jokingly began but was cut off by his mother.

"KIDS" terri yelled, Robert and I both looking at each other scared, the both bolted out of the room and legged it down the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 200 22
Hello fellow Australians or Wildlife Warriors here is a story you........enjoy
3.1K 134 11
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊...𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒎" ~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙~...
349 31 12
Marco Lambert and Serena Stewart, two childhood friends who became best friends at an early age, made a lot of memories in their treehouse 'Felicita'...
1K 30 12
(Completed) Lucas has had a major crush on his bestfriend since middle school. But what will happen when his crush finds a out. And what will happen...