Here I am living despite it a...

By marriedtomeddison

This is the sequel to "right person right time" This is a story of a girl named mollie, her life has been ver... More

Home?
Life worth living?
Adapting to life
School
The phone call
After
The diary
Sick?
The news
Home sweet home
When the going gets tough
Guilt
Out of reach
Sweep me into your arms
Trouble?
Wave
Slight tumble
Reassurance
Together at last
Celebration
Setback
Unfortunate circumstances
Adjusting
Ours?
Progress albeit slow
Breakthrough
Different
Finale

Talking

256 7 1
By marriedtomeddison

Meredith and Addison walked downstairs to mollie sitting on the couch watching telly.

"Hey mol, good sleep" Meredith asked

"Uh yeh" the bags under her eyes were a sign that the girl hadn't slept in a while, deep purple bruise like bags lay under the girls empty eyes.

"Mollie are you doing okay" Addison asked as she and Meredith positioned themselves at either side of her

"Mhm" mollie just turned away from the two women

"Mol"

"Please leave me alone" the dam had finally broken and mollie was in bits

"Mollie what's going on"

"I- I can't sleep, I can't think, I feel so numb and and I feel bad for pushing you two away" she sobbed into her hands and Addison just pulled the girl to her chest

She gripped the front of Addies top, crying and shaking as she let every emotion out

"Let it out mol it's okay" Meredith put mollies hair into a ponytail to keep her hair off her face and rubbed her back.

After a few minutes the two women thought they had finally got through to mollie but it seems she immediately pulled herself together and walked into her bedroom, letting the two know it was all a mistake and that she was completely fine.

They all knew it was bullshit though

-

Once again it was bedtime and mollie had gone off to bed so had Addison and Meredith.

At around 5am there was movement coming from mollies room

"Addie ill go check what's going on, if I need you I'll shout you okay?"

"Okay Mer" the redhead pecked her wife on the lips before she went into mollies room

-

Meredith found mollie curled into a little ball shaking backwards and forwards, mumbling to herself

"Mol babe are you okay?" Meredith tentatively walked towards the shaking ball

"GO AWAY PLEASE DONT HURT ME" she cried and threw a pillow at Meredith

"Mollie it's me Meredith, mumma, your safe"

Realisation dawned on mollies face when she looked up at the blonde

"Oh.. I'm sorry I'm okay, you can go back to bed" the girl tried to draw the attention off herself by once again trying to mask her feelings

"Mollie you and I both know that your not okay, can you let us help you and take care of you... please mollie" Meredith pleaded with their daughter to let them in.

"I'm scared"

"I know you are, we just want to help and make you feel comfortable and safe"

"Okay... in that case can I please get a hug" the girl looked nervous, terrified her mother wouldn't want to cuddle her but oh was she wrong

Meredith let a lone tear fall down her cheek before she ran over and scooped mollie into her arms and swept her into a tight embrace. Both of them now crying of happiness because finally they were beginning to move forward. 

Meredith sat on the bed with mollie still sobbing, all her trauma finally rising to the surface, like a tidal wave, Meredith went through this, she knew that this would likely occur multiple times a day for a while. She and Addison both knew this was coming so they were ready to help mollie through it.

"Hey mol, do you want to go see mum hmm" Meredith asked maybe distracting her would help subdue the tears

"Yeh I I really want to see her please mummy"

"Okay let's go, you can jump on her to wake her up, she's so lazy"

Mollie giggled in response and let Meredith carry her into the bedroom

"Mum" mollie squeaked from Meredith's arms as she was carried into the darkness of their bedroom.

"Mol" Addie yawned, clearly a light sleeper

Meredith just lay mollie down beside the redhead before climbing in behind mollie, creating a cocoon of warmth.

Mollie just sobbed into Addisons warm chest. Relishing the comfort of her mother.

"I'm sorry. For everything I've both both of you through. I'm sorry for being fucked up. I don't feel like I'm good enough. Why do I keep getting hurt, raped and abused, I don't fucking get it, why me." The little girl sobbed. Her emotions rising to the surface.

Luckily Addison and Meredith had called mollies therapist that morning and had got her an emergency appointment for 9am the next day.

"Oh mollie. You are the best thing that has EVER happened to us. You saved us and helped us heal. Your love is unconditional and we cannot thank you enough for bringing so much joy to our lives. We love you mol, we won't ever let you down. You can sleep in our bed for as long as you need. But just promise me this, please don't shut us out again, it was so so hard watching you in so much pain" Addison and Meredith couldn't help the tears slowly tracking down their faces as they all were emotional.

"I promise. Both of you. I don't want to talk about what happened just yet, maybe tomorrow. I just want to cuddle and try get some sleep"

"Of course angel. Sweet dreams. If you have a nightmare wake us both. Promise"

"I promise" she hugged both women and fell straight to sleep sandwiched between the two.

-

Mollie jolted away at around 12am, she noticed both women sleeping soundly around her.

"Addie" she softly woke the lighter of the two sleepers.

"Mhmpf, mol what's up" she was still really groggy

"I'm scared Addie I mean I'm really really scared, I had a bad dream and it won't go away" she started crying. Her emotional responses returning after admitting she was done with pushing everyone away.

"Oh sweetie. Thank you for waking me up. What do you need right now" Addison had sat up ready to welcome mollie into her arms if needed.

Instead of answering mollie just crawled into her mothers lap and melted into her chest, relishing the warmth of her. She was softly crying and gasping. All Addison could do was rock her back and forth, pressing kisses to her head every so often. Mollie was nearly hysterical at this point so Addison carried mollie out of the room and took her downstairs and wrapped themselves into a blanket so that mollie could breakdown into a fit of sobs Meredith would be unable to hear from their bedroom.

"It's okay sweetie, your safe nobody can harm you. All the doors and windows are locked okay, he can't get you anymore"

"I know but my dreams keep haunting me. That's why I didn't sleep, the dreams feel so real mum I just I just I I don't know how to cope" she was struggling to breathe, gasping for air as she was trying to get closer to her mother, trying to almost mold herself permanently into her arms.

"Oh my love. What do you need"

"I don't know" she sobbed into the redhead

"I just want to be able to sleep, not constantly replay all of my traumas, I just want to die I mean I'm better off dead" mollie really didn't mean to admit it out loud but she had

All Addison could do was cry into her child's hair. Nothing could have prepared Addison for this outcome.

"Baby, life is worth it I promise you"

"But mum I don't feel safe, I feel so unstable and I don't know how to cope with it. I need help please I cannot live like this anymore"

"Okay okay. We will phone Dr Wyatt tomorrow, get an emergency appointment. You may have to go to psych for 72hours, hopefully they will give you either medication or a hardcore therapy regime to help. How does that sound baby"

"Yeh I I don't want to go to hospital but I just want some kind of fucking help" mollie was just shattered. A broken girl. Addison mourned her in a way

Addison slowly took the girl back into the bedroom. She positioned mollie right on top of her, trying to bring even more comfort to the girl.

"Do you feel safer now" Addison whispered to the teen

"Yes. Can I try to sleep again?"

"Of course. I'll be right here if you need me"

"Promise"

"I promise love"

She kissed her daughter on her head and they fell asleep.

-

Luckily mollie didn't wake up for the remainder of the night. The three woke up at around 8am. Their appointment with the therapist was at 9 and they had made an emergency appointment with Dr Wyatt for 11am.

"Okay mol we need to head to the therapists now. I'm working today but Addie will take you along and then take you over to the hospital to see Dr Wyatt. You can then do your school work in the attendings lounge" Meredith and Addison decided that homeschooling mollie was best for her. Ever since she got raped at school she was terrified of even driving past a high school.

"Okay, bye mom I'll see you later"

"Okay sweetpea"

-

Addison and mollie had just finished the appointment with the therapist. It was difficult for mollie, she came out slightly teary but Addisons prescience comforted her.

"Do we have to go see Dr Wyatt. I'm fine now honest"

"Yes we do. I'm not taking chances with you mollie. Trust me she will just asses your safety levels."

"Okay"

Mollie held her head high as she walked into her appointment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 499 12
Even though I hate you, I still love you. SCREAM 6! ❪ ETHAN LANDRY ╱ FEM! OC ❫ © rageslut
46K 1.2K 13
Charlotte, A 4 year old girl, her mother was killed in front of her by her father and straight after her father shot himself when she was just 2 year...
165K 3.4K 19
~george and dream have been friends for a long time... what happens when one of them show a little confidence?~ tw!! nsfw, fluff, smut, and i'm not s...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...