Heiress Alastor x reader

Bởi ThatLEAFWING

The Radio demon. and Y/N morning star. the most fabled and yet well-known demons to exist apart from Lucifer... Xem Thêm

【Cast】
【Cast】
ᑭᒪᗩYᒪIᔕT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

2.6K 74 44
Bởi ThatLEAFWING

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

Y/n woke up with a groan, her back hurt like hell due to the uncomfortable position she was in. But deciding to get up and ready for the day she did just that. Changing into her usual attire Y/n shuffled over to the vanity table she had, swiping away her pills the h/c made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. Her usual routine of swallowing the pills and water together before stuffing the medication away before anyone can see it. Hearing Charlie mutter from the room over Y/n made her way over, her fluffy socks muffling the already quiet footsteps. And a sight it was, the multiple papers and red string over a board kind of shocked Y/n, usually Charlie wasn't crazy about something. But she supposed it was the fact extermination was so close. 

"I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be-" Charlie muttered, gasping while she pulled and pinned things on and off the board. "I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-" Charlie gasped again, ignoring the concerned looks and stares she was getting from literally everyone. "Yikes, Charlie." The princess commented, looking over at Angel Dust who nodded in agreement. "Come on, come on, come on, come on." Vaggie, who had only recently come down like Y/n walked up in concern, "Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?"

Charlie turned around suddenly; her eyes bloodshot from the lack of sleep. Y/n ended up wincing, sure she probably didn't get enough sleep at Charlies age, but this was a whole new level. "Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working." Charlie explained, her tone tense while crushing a handful of torn off paper in her hand. "We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the come." Charlie laughed, her demonic form showing for a moment before it quickly disappeared, " And at this rate-"Vaggie sighed, resting a hand on her hip. "Maybe it's time-" Vaggie asked, being rudely cut off. "NO."

"To ask-" Charlie ran up to Vaggie, leaning over the backboard of the red couch, getting in her face while a pleading look crossed her features. "DON'T SAY IT." Charlie pleaded, "Our dad." Y/n butted in, a deadpan look on her features. Vaggie nodding in agreement. Charlie groaned, leaning back slightly while Angel looked on in confusion. "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." Vaggie reminded her girlfriends, resting a hand on Charlie's shoulder. "She's right Charlie, even if you won't admit it, plus, dad's not that bad..." Y/n tried to reason, leaning on Angel just for the sake of it. "He let the extermination happen to begin with N/n. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone" Charlie ranted, pausing for a moment before gasping, a eureka moment happening. "Wait, that's it!" "Kill everyone?" Vaggie asked, confusion laced in her tone. "No! He could get me a meeting with!" Y/n shook her head slightly, "I don't know Charlie he-" "Didn't we already try that?" Vaggie asked, cutting off the h/c before apologizing quietly. 

"Well. yeah, with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen." Charlie replied, narrowing her eyes slightly at the mention of said angel. "Wait, you talked with Adam?" The heiress asked, subtle shock crossing her face. Vaggie nodding in reply. Sucking in some air Angel glanced over. "What's wrong toots? Y'know the guy?" The adult star asked, raising a brow curiously. "Ah, not important." Y/n waved him off, earning a shrug from the spider demon. Watching Charlie scroll through her phone scrolling down her thumb hovered over the screen. Hesitating. "What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?" Husk asked, raising a brow in suspicion. "No, we just have never been close. Not like him and Y/n anyways. After he and split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something." Husk just nodded, none of the information registered. Turning to the others he shrugged. "Daddy issues." Angel shrugged, patting the h/c head of hair with one of his free arms. "Well, I'd like to meet the big dick in charge." "Angel-" 

Niffty was twirling a knife in her hands. Admiring the sharp object with glittering eyes. "The ultimate bad boy." Niffty laughed, her sharp teeth glinting subtly in the warm lighting of the hotel, Angel slightly concerned took the knife away, "bet he's scary."

Charlie finally pressed the contact, the quiet buzz of her phone the only thing being heard among the given silence of the room. 

"Hey Bitch, ~" Yup that is apparently your father. 

"Hi, Dad." Charlie winced, watching the h/c gave her a weak thumbs up. 

"You know where I am Dad. I've told you before." Charlie pressed awkwardly, noticing the group of her hopefully termed friends watch either in disinterest or awkward hopefulness. 

"I told you when you called me five months ago, or did you not listen?" Charlie asked, her tone was strained, as if she was using all her power to not yell at hells king.

"Well, I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial?" The youngest of the Morningstar's asked, earning a hand on her shoulder from her sister, the taller of the two giving her a gentle smile. 

Charlie sighed, walking around as Y/n went back to Angel dust, resting her head on his shoulder. The confused look, now that she noticed it was adorned on most of their faces. "Listen Dad, I've got kind of a big ask."

"I need to speak to Heaven. Well, whoever's in charge up there, above Adam, above anybody. I need to go to the top." The blonde asked, doing a motion that would indicate going upwards, getting encouraging motions from most.

Charlie was fed up, fed up her dad wasn't the man he used to be and fed up with the fact he didn't care as much as he used to about her and Y/n. "Look Dad," Charlie muttered, looking away while Vaggie listened intently, her brows furrowed due to nerves. "I don't ask you for much, I never have, but this, this is really important to me. It's the most important thing I've ever done. And I... need you. I need your help." Charlie tried to explain, holding her girlfriends' hand for comfort between the both of them. 

"Please! Just come see what I'm trying to do. You'll see why it's a really good idea. And Heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them. Please, Dad." Charlie pleaded, feeling the soft tap of her sister's finger on her shoulder, the h/c motioning something before Charlie just shrugged it off, unable to tell what she meant. 

The phone had suddenly hung up, Y/n sighing in disappointment. "He seems to just get... Worse every time..." The heiress remarked, pinching the bridge of her nose tiredly, "Welp, we have an hour until he gets here." Charlie spoke, hope crawling into her expression, Y/n, however, wasn't counting on her dad to pull through, however. 

"Okay people," Vaggie yelled, startling Husk into spilling his coffee, a frown now on his face. "I'll make you a new one." Y/n spoke, nudging the gambler. "Thanks, I guess..." Husk muttered, looking away while folding his arms, mug still in hand, although you couldn't see it Charlie saw the subtle smile on his face. all the while Niffty had fallen over, faceplanting into the carpet.  "Lucifer is on his way. So, we are going to get this place presentable, and we are going to make an amazing impression. Vamanos!" Vaggie ordered, raising her arm with the rolled-up paper she apparently had in hand. 

Y/n had decided to dust around for a while, not quite sure what to do, she contributed to the hotel, yes, but she really only made sure nothing bad happened, behind the scenes wise. Settling on helping Husk with a bar, she made her way over. "Hey Husk," The h/c asked, fiddling with the hem of her shirt sleeve nervously. "Yeah?" The Catlike demon raised a brow, wiping the inside and rim of a shot glass. "Can I help you?" Y/n asked, avoiding eye contact while Husk sighed, tossing a clean rag at the princess, "Sure, if it means I get this done faster... Or, whatever..." He muttered, turning away to hide the soft creeping smile that appeared on his face. "Thanks, I didn't know what to do really..." The h/c smiled, pulling up a couple alcohol-stained cups, "Sure you do, you could dust with Niffty, like ya' did earlier... Not that I was lookin' or anything." Husk fumbled with his words, "OR, do the cookie with Pentious and Niffty, sure the fuckin' cleaner could use a baking lesson." The bartender remarked, looking away for a moment, "But cleaning glasses are an okay choice as well... Don't know why you'd choose it though." The winged demon shrugged, "Maybe it's because the bartender isn't as hard-shelled as I thought, or because he gives pretty good advice." Y/n shrugged in return, a subtle smile on her face. Alastor had come down some time ago, Y/n however could have felt the scars starting to form from how hard the Radio demon was staring into the back of her and Husk's head.  

"Okay everyone, it's showtime!" Charlie breathed out, stopping halfway as she tried to put her hands together, Y/n had walked up to her and Alastor that stood idly by the door. His eyes narrowing either in curiosity or malice. Charlie opened the door, pausing as Y/n sighed at the eccentric appearance of her father. "Charlie!" Lucifer cried, enveloping the taller daughter in a tight fatherly hug, holding his cane loosely in another hand. Y/n turned her head slightly to glance at Alastor, "Dads, am I right?" The Princess strained a pained smile, Alastor glanced over at her, amusement in his forever smiling expression. He didn't reply though. "Hey, Da-" Charlie choked on her worlds however at the tight hug, Alastor felt his eye twitch although it seemed to stop as the weight of Y/n hand was on his shoulder, a more sincere smile on her face. He was less annoyed. "Oh, it's so good to see you. Haha!" Lucifer remarked, squeezing one of his two daughters happily, not yet noticing Y/n. "It's uh, good to see you too, Dad." Charlie wheezed, looking over her father's shoulder in desperation to only see her sister of same blood to walk away. She felt betrayed. 

Lucifer let go after a little while of tight hugging, Y/n deciding to go back to Alastor and Husk quickly ruffled the Radio demons' ears, giggling quietly at the somewhat bold move. Alastor felt his grin widen however, like the sun was pouring down on him like it used to in Louisiana when he was alive. Charlie cleared her throat, putting out an arm with hesitance. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" The blonde exclaimed with some form of shame. Keekee trotted forward, rubbing against the king of hell's legs, Lucifer clearly having a soft spot for animals or just cats crouched down, patting the catlike demon creature with starry eyes, "Oh, hewwo Keekee!" Lucifer cooed, getting up as Razzle and Dazzle fly up to him, smiles on their faces, those things truly confused Y/n. She could never tell what they were. "Razzle, Dazzle. Oh," Lucifer cooed tickling at the guardians, a bright smile on his face while imitating a form of a circus theme.  "Look how much you haven't grown. Still fun sized. You taking care of my wittle girls?" Lucifer asked, scratching at the flying goat demon things. "You better be." Lucifer snickered quietly, his expression changing quickly. "Wow! This place sure looks, uh...uh huh yah uh huh...It's got a lot of character!" Lucifer was stuck for words, clearly finding it a little more run down than before. 

After a while of looking Lucifer laid eyes of the bar, cringing away in disgust, grading his cane in his raised hand. "OH, what in the unholy hell is that?!" Lucifer cried out, earning a quiet laugh from Y/n, "That, would be the bar dad, something that most already here appreciate." The h/c commented, a ghost of a smile making its way onto her face. Lucifer was joyous to say the least, turning around to hug his daughter with a wide grin, jumping (figuratively) In joy. "N/N! Ohh it's so good to see you darling!" Lucifer cooed, earning a wary smile from his daughter, Alastor looked on in a negative emotion, his eye twitching subtly enough for no one to notice. 

Alastor appeared; the static sound of an off stationed radio rung out beside Angel dust. He didn't seem amused, yet no one could truly tell with his premiant smile. "But seriously, what is this." Lucifer asked, pulling away from the hug. "Just some of the renovations we had done. Adds a bit of color, don't you think?" Alastor conversed, or more so answered, moving his hands in a somewhat circular motion, leaning on his staff for support. Lucifer was confused at the appearance of the deer demon, pointing his staff at Alastor, an unamused expression coming across his face. "And you are?" The king of hell asked, Y/n nervously looked on between the two, wondering how this'll play out. Alastor sunk into the floor, reappearing behind Lucifer, his smile strained at the short sight of Lucifer. "Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you, sir. Quite a pleasure." Alastor remarked, shaking the end of Lucifers cane to let go and wipe his hand off his coat, a disgusted, or what was a close as disgusted could get on Alastor's face was displayed.  "It's nice to finally put a face to the name. You are much shorter in real life." The Radio demon commented, sizing the definitely older and stronger Morningstar, "Who is this? Who is this man? Are you the bellhop?" The Morningstar asked, confusion laced in his tone. "Aha! No! I am the host of the hotel. You might have heard of me from my radio broadcast." Alastor replied, questioning the ruler with his usual smile. Lucifer contemplated for a moment in a mock tone. "Hmm, nope! I guess that's why Charlie and Y/n called it the Has-been Hotel, ahaha." Lucifer fake laughed, elbowing Charlie softly, earning a sigh from Y/n and a nervous glance from Charlie. "Ha ha ha. It was actually my idea." Alastor replied, his smile never wavering for a moment. Looking at his gloved nails in disinterest. "Ahaha. Well, it's not very clever." Lucifer commented back, leaning forward slightly while keeping his smile, Y/n frowned, walking a little forward, "Ya' got any popcorn toots?" Angel asked, Y/n only shook her head in reply. "Imma go get some then." Angel shrugged, walking off the raid the pantry of any movie related foods there was. "Ha ha! Fuck you." Alastor glared, making sure to get into Lucifers face. Y/n, done with the sad fight for dominance like some 2000's twilight inspired film rested her hands on Alastor's shoulder, "Al' just leave my dad alone, please?" The h/c asked, glancing over at a fuming Lucifer. Alastor seemed to notice this as well. "Why of course dear, what kind of host would I be if I attacked the guest?" The Radio demon asked, waving his hand in a motion towards Lucifer. 

Charlie taking the chance stepped in between the two, splitting them apart while Lucifer seemed to be foam at the mouth between the simple interaction. "Okay! Okay, anyway. Dad, look at this lovely parlor where people can get to know each other and share secrets and stories and intimate feelings! Without Alastor, we wouldn't have been able to pretty it up this much." Charlie dragged her father, away to show him the hotel enthusiastically, her eyes lighting up. "Thanks Al' I appreciate it." Y/n smiled, dropping her hand from his shoulder. 

Alastor adjusted his bowtie, walking forward with his radio staff behind his back. "Charlie has a very unique vision. I am happy to fulfil her bizarre requests." Alastor mused, resting a hand on Charlie's shoulder with his usual smile. Malice was hidden behind his eyes for whatever reason it could be. Lucifer simply growled in frustration, clenching his fists in anger. "Oh, thank you, Alastor." Charlie smiled, "Ey' you got the popcorn?" Y/n asked, walking backwards to talk to Angel dust. "Yeah, I think we're gonna save it tho' the dramas only startin'" The adult star shrugged, resting two of his many hands on his hips, "Kay, but don't start without me, I want to be in on it as well." Y/n grinned, Husk looking over with confusion. "Aren't you in on the daddy issues too though?" The bartender asked, leaning back lazily. "Eh, I had a better relationship with my dad than Charlie did. She was more of a mom's girl." The heiress explained, stretching with a quiet crackle to her bones. 

"Quite an impressive young lady. We're all very proud of her." Alastor continued, keeping eye contact with Charlie, satisfied with the emotions pouring out of Lucifer despite the king of hells smiling mask it looked more than strained. Grabbing Charlie Lucifer thrusted her over to stare at the other habitants of the hotel, "Ahem, Charlie! Dear, eheh, why don't you introduce me to your OTHER friends?" Lucifer asked, emphasis on 'other'. Waving his staff towards the group you would notice Sir Pentious guarding the biscuits with his life, preventing the spider demon from nicking one. Vaggie stood idly, hands on hips while watching the interaction with concern. "Oh, yes, of course. This is Vaggie, she's, my girlfriend." Charlie introduced the moth demon, a nervous crossing her face holding Vaggie around the shoulders as bewilderment crossed Lucifers face. "Oh my golly! You like girls? Yes, so do I. We have so much in common! You put her there Maggie. Hey!" Lucifer laughed nervously, pulling Vaggie into a crushing hug. "Oh yeah. She's so pretty." Lucifer fumbled for words, his brow furrowing, clearly have an existential crisis. "Lovely to meet you, uh, sir." Vaggie hesitated, avoiding long eye contact. "And this is Sir Pentious and Angel Dust, our guests!" Charlie continued, Sir Pentious standing to attention while saluting the ruler. "Your Majesty!" The serpentlike demon stated, watching Angel try and snatch a biscuit before guarding them again, sadly faceplanting into the tray along the way. Angel dust successful in grabbing one.

"Heya short king." Angel flirted, earning a whine of protest from Y/n. "Angell-" 

"Husk is our bartender and Niffty is our housekeeper." Charlie explained, Husk giving the kind a lazy salute while wiping away at an already clean glass.  "Nice to meet you." Niffty was more than glad to meet Lucifer, a wide grin on her face while dropping what she was doing. Scurrying over she crawled up Lucifers coat, making awkward eye contact. "Hello. I clean" Niffty commented, getting picked up and put down by Y/n. The chandelier fell after that interaction, Lucifer looking over at it in distaste. Alastor not too far away with his usual smile. 

Lucifer chuckled, wiping away non-existent dust from his coat "Alright then." Lucifer remarked, setting his staff down as the chandelier disappeared in a cloud of golden smoke, Y/n was not dealing with this. "I'm gonna go murder something... I think." The heiress muttered, earning a nod from Angel dust. Husk noticed the fed-up mood and shuffled over stiffly. "Hey, you could learn to make drinks? While this shit show goes on, I mean..." The bartender asked, motioning his hand towards the empty bar. "Sure, it's probably better than killing 'Charlie's people'" Y/n replied with a smile, airing quotation marks with a mock tone. Husk laughed in turn, letting Y/n follow him to the bar, his hands grabbing things absentmindedly, "So, daddy issues?" Husk asked again, noticing the h/c haired Princess look on at the passive aggressive song. Breathing out a sigh Y/n turned to him with a shrug. "I guess so... I think I just didn't want to admit it, my dad just has... A lot going on." Y/n explained, watching the unfriendly banter between Alastor and Lucifer. "Yeah? Been there too." Husk shrugged, wiping down the counter as he pulled out bottles of alcohol to mix together. "You know, I could take you out one day, for some fatherly daughter activities..." Husk commented, looking at the scene unfolding before realizing what he said. "You know, to stop your bitching and stuff..." The catlike demon muttered, looking away as Y/n chuckled quietly, turning her head to look at Husk. "Sure, I'll take you up on that offer." 

"Now, let's get this on-" 

 "It's me! Yes it's me! "

"I know you were all waiting for me!"

"I'm here! What a gas! "

"Took a while but I'm present at last!"

"It's me! It's me!"

"Mimzy!" 

Well, that was something. 

Y/n sighed; Husk started putting the stuff away with a disappointed expression. "Hey, why don't we do drink mixing for our day together?" The h/c asked, walking around the bar counter to put stuff away. "That sounds good." Husk replied, trying to ruffle the tallers hair to no avail. In return Y/n ruffled his fur, "It's a hangout then." You declared, making your way over to the group placidly. 

"Who?"

"Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawking? Is it cuz I'm adorable?" Mimzy asked, posing before poking her cheek with a tried expression of adorableness, instead it just made Y/n pity the 1920's woman. "Mimzy!" Alastor grinned, not that he had ever been seen without one. "Alastor! Sweetie, Doll-face, So good to see you! How've you been? Good? Good." Mimzy asked, walking towards Alastor and hugging him in a notion that made it seem like he wasn't a murderous powerful Overlord. "Listen, I was in the neighborhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory, so I figured I'd stop by and say hi! For old times' sake." The flapper dancer reasoned her sudden entrance, Y/n found it considerate but still suspicious. "Of course, sweetheart! Everyone is welcome here!" Alastor replied, motioning around the hotel. "Oh, how nice! So you two know each other?" Charlie asked, a wide smile on the cheerful Princesses face. "Oh yeah, we go way back, ran in the same circles when we were alive. You know, this one used to frequent the club where I used to perform. He's the only one I knew who could pound whiskey like a sailor then keep up with me on the dance floor!" Mimzy answered, making a hand motion before demonstrating a dance move that she probably commonly used.  "Oh, quite a talent, this gal. Ho ho! You should've seen her in her hayday!" Alastor remarked, earning a glare from the very short blonde. "Hey, watch it, tall, dark and creepy! I'm still in my prime!" Mimzy retorted, pulling up the edge of her dress with some difficulty. 

Y/n rolled her eyes at the somewhat annoying antics of the visitor. Noticing the flapper dancer maker her way over to her dad. "Oh, oh my stars!" Mimzy gasped, "Is that Lucifer?" The dancer shoved Sir Pentious out of the way, earning a narrow-eyed scowl from Y/n. "Move it! Please to meet ya! Your highness." Mimzy bowed while she kiss assed the king of hell, Mimzy leaned back, making a bad attempt at being quiet. "Alastor, you gotta earn a gal when she's in mixed company." The flapper dancer hissed, making Y/n frown as she stepped forward, ready to pummel the sinner into the ground. Alastor rested a hand on her shoulder, glancing at her for a moment before Y/n stepped back, a quiet sigh coming from her. "Charmed, I'm sure." Lucifer replied, a face of disinterest. "As much as I'd love to catch up, Charlie and I have a tour to continue." Alastor stated, walking forward just as Lucifer quickly grabbed Charlie by her arms. "I'm sure Charlie can handle showing me around." Lucifer remarked, Alastor not taking a 'no' appeared in front of the duo. "Nonsense!" Alastor replied, grabbing Charlie and bring her forward to walk alongside him. "We started the hotel together, and we'll show it off together. Right, Charlie?" Alastor asked, letting go of the blonde princess. 

"Oh, right." Charlie airily spoke, leading the small party up the stairs to go through the hotel. Alastor turning to face Mimzy. "Why don't you let the others help you settle in, and I'll be back before you know it." The Radio demon asked, leaving the rest of the hotel inhabitants the flapper dancer trotting up the bar and with some struggle sat on the barstool. "So, where can a girl get a drink around here?" Mimzy asked, watching the irritated look Husk had, the glass he was currently cleaning had more pressure put on it as the sinner smiled. "My, my, is that Husker? Alastor still has you slinging hooch for him, I see." Mimzy commented, "Classic! How've ya been, fur ball?" She asked, paying no mind to Y/n who sat down at the bar as well. "Good! Until five minutes ago." Husk muttered, setting down the cup. "Oh, don't tell me you're not happy to see me! You might hurt my feelings!" Mimzy teased, faking a hurt expression. Husk deciding to ignore her went on his way to get a cheap drink for the sinner, Mimzy turning round on her seat faced Niffty. "Hey Niffty, whatcha been up to, girlie?" Mimzy asked the cleaner, motioning her hand towards the redhaired maid. "Fighting bugs." "And uh, how's that going for ya?" Mimzy asked, eyeing the crawling bugs as Niffty turned to look, turning back to face her. "They're winning," Niffty shrugged, pulling out a surprisingly sharp knife as a sadistic smile crawled upon her face. "but not for long."

"Uh huh..." Mimzy replied unsurely husk placing down a cup of cheep alcohol with a grumble. "Thanks, pussy cat." Mimzy smiled deviously, Y/n really did want to punch her. "Oh, fuck you." Husk muttered, stalking away just as Angel dust and Pentious appeared, the spiderlike demon taking the seat next to Y/n while Sir Pentious sat a little away from her. "So uh, you and Alastor are like, what? Friends?" The adult star asked, feeling the heavy head of his now considered friends on his shoulder, patting her head slightly Angel dust looked back up. "Well, that's your word, not mine, but I think it fits. Why so surprised?" Mimzy replied, getting surprised looks from Angel and Pentious, Angel dust leaning back making sure not to accidentally let Y/n fall down. "Well, I just didn't know he had any of those. He's been here a while and he's still a big, creepy mystery. What's his deal?" The spiderlike demon asked, sipping on his alcohol beverage casually. 

"Well, you've probably heard the stories. He appeared in Hell suddenly, making a splash quicker than anyone had ever seen. At first, people wanted to dismiss him. but soon, started going missing, and not small ones neither. We're talking heavy hitters. No one knew what happened to them, until these strange radio broadcasts started going out. All you could hear was screams. Every time an overlord went missing, there'd be a new voice screaming in the broadcast! That's when Alastor revealed himself as the radio demon, and anyone who dared to mess with him..." Mimzy explained, chuckling darkly. "Well, let's just say, his broadcasts never lacked new voices." Mimzy commented, satisfied with the story she told. Y/n had fallen asleep, however. "That's the story most people know, but underneath it all... he's a total sweetie! Put on some jazz and pour a couple fingers of rye and he becomes a kitten!" Mimzy exclaimed, resting a hand on her cheek with a soft smile, Angel looked over at Y/n for a moment, a sly thought running through his head. 

Angel and Pentious dwelled on it for a moment however, unsettled slightly at the thought of Alastor being able to take down such big overlords without much thought given. "Oh, stop with the looks. He hasn't done any of that in a while." Mimzy sighed, raising her glass carelessly. "Husk, can I get another one of these?" Mimzy asked, realizing that Husk wasn't there anymore she scoffed. "Oh what the fuck?!"

"Welcome to heaven! What can I do for you today?" 

"Move aside, I'll deal with her."

"Adam,"

"Y/n."

"What can I say, I want to try my shot in heaven." 

"Well, you can try. But no funny business. Seriously."

"Yeah, I know. I haven't even touched drugs before, let alone perform any really bad sin..."

"...Okay, I can take it up with Sera, BUT I can't assure you anything. And I'm sure some won't be happy with it." 

"Thanks Adam, I owe ya one." 

"You don't owe me anything, say it's like a contract of sorts. Or maybe a favour I owed you." 

Waking up with a groan Y/n sat up, the soft cushioning of the red couch tempting her to go back to sleep, but the loud thump and muffled yells alerted Y/n out of her drowsy state. Mimzy, she saw was crouched behind the bar counter in a feeble pose. "Oh shit." A portal opening into the lobby Vaggie, Charlie, and Lucifer dashed through it, Alastor nowhere to be found. "Que Carajo?!" Vaggie yelled, confusion written over her face much like Charlies. "What's going on?!" Getting up Y/n walked over to the group, her eyes narrowing in suspicion. "I maaaaaay be in trouble with some loan sharks. I may or may not have borrowed 50 grand from—" Mimzy fumbled out, hiding away again at the next loud thud. "Eep!"

Y/n was so done with this, tempted to just throw out Mimzy to the sharks she made her way over to the flapper dancer, a murderous intent in her eyes. "You better come out!" A random loan shark yelled, Mimzy peeking her head over the bar once more. "And I may have also stolen a car... and crashed it... into the loan shark's girlfriend, but that bitch had it coming!" She snarked, not yet noticing Y/n as she loomed over her.

Charlie and Vaggie wanted to respond though quickly cut off as the  widows and walls were broken and shattered with large flaming balls. Clearly these guys meant business. Charlie and Vaggie screamed as more fireballs came raining on them. Niffty, however was horrified that the windows were destroyed after cleaning it so long ago sadness evident on her one eyes face. While Angel dust moved back hastily in his seat after a scalding fireball nearly hits him.

"My windows!"

Pentious slithered around in panic while holding the tray of biscuits, "Ah! We're under siege!" The serpentlike demon yelled, barely dodging a fireball. "Ah! Take cover!" The snake yelled, everyone scrambling around in panic as Charlie barely avoided being crushed before, Niffty was also dragged out of the way last minute by Angel, eyes wide in panic. "Look out!" Vaggie yelled, "What the fuck?!" Angel asked, feeling the presence of Y/n beside him. "You see this shit Angel?" The heiress grinned, earning a snicker from the adult star.  

Angel throws Niffty out of the way in a desperation to save the maid, but instead she stars to scurry all over the lobby, giggling madly while Lucifer remains composed, oblivious or choosing not to address the situation. The lobby crackled from the heat of the fire, if it wasn't hot already in hell it was now. Husk attempted to put out the fire close to his bar, stomping on it in anger as the fire singed his fur to a soot black. Mimzy was hiding behind the counter. Angel ran desperately for cover panic over his usual calm face. Pentious can be heard screaming for his life, slithering around in a blind panic while others find some cover. Lucifer shrugged looking on at the chaos in dismay. "You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about Charlie. You build something nice, you invite people in and offer them everything and they just bring violence and chaos to your doorstep. It doesn't matter how well intentioned you are, they're always going to disappoint you." Lucifer remarked, not noticing his fuming, eldest daughter. "Take that back." "Huh?" 

Niffty, who was trying to clean in a frivolous way was spotted by Pentious,  "Niffty! Come along!" The inventor yelled, grabbing the maid just in time as debris fell right onto the spot she had just been in. Vaggie, ready to protect the hotel came up, spear tightly gripped. "All of you! Get to a safe distance, I'll take care of this." The mothlike demon commanded, not noticing Y/n glaring down her father. Alastor appearing out of the blue lowering the tip of Vaggie's spear with a gentle notion. "No, my dear, leave it to me. It's time I remind everyone why I am here." The Radio demon remarked, his body growing into an impeccable size, his eyes nothing what they used to be but hollowed radio dials, Mimzy, who had apparently been waiting for him appeared from the counter. "Oh, finally! Took you long enough!" The flapper dancer yelled, an unamused look on her face.

"A reminder to all, not to mess with the radio demon!" Alastor cackled, going at the lone sharks with enthusiasm. 

Y/n didn't pay attention, glaring down at her father who turned away after the staring contest was proved useless, "Mhm, you see? What did I tell you? Charlie, sinners are violent psychopaths who are hell bent on causing as much pain and destruction as they can. There's really no point in trying." Lucifer commented, looking on at the blood-filled sight. "Dad! Stop! He's defending this hotel! It may be a bit more sadistic than I'd hoped, but he's doing it for me! How come he can have faith in me, but my own father can't?" Charlie asked, a pleading tone making her words more thoughtful. "Maybe it's because he never bothered to be a real father in the first place." Y/n bitterly remarked, she hadn't noticed the formed trio of Hush, Angel and Pentious. "Thats not what I meant N/n-" Charlie tried to take back her word. "No, I'm just stating my own opinion, dad was barely there for us after all the shit that happened with him a mom and he definitely made no advancement to make amends with our relationship when he visited today did he? He was so excited to see you but you- you know, there's gotta be the skimmed meat the barmaid gave to the customer." You shrugged, turning away tears brimming the e/c eyes that held hurt. 

"Ooh, drama." Angel sung quietly, although, he felt bad for you he didn't want to intervene. Husk nodding along while picking up a handful of popcorn carelessly. "Shhhould we go check on Y/n? Shhe sseeemsss... Sad?" Sir Pentious asked, earning glances from Angel dust and Husk. "I think the best thing is to let her cool off, she's got a lot goin' on for someone like her." Angel replied, his gaze making its way over to the walking off Y/n. Sympathy was the clearest emotion on his face.

"Adam, can I ask you something?" 

"Sure darl' what on your mind?" 

"Why do you care about me?" 

"... I... Don't know..."

"I think your pretty cool maybe, or your wings? Your pretty good with a sword though."

"Adam, the truth. I might... Be leaving heaven forever..."

"Hey, don't say that. I'm Adam! The Adam. They just have to listen to me. It wasn't your fault, no matter what Lute or... Maybe everyone else says. But one thing I know is that your pretty okay for a demon or fallen angel I guess."

"Thanks...  Your pretty cool too."

"It's bittersweet..." Y/n muttered, a subtle slur to her voice, the culprit being a glass of whiskey that was nearly empty, the alcohol sitting by her head. Her eyes stuck to the red sky of the pride ring. How long had she been here? How long had she seen here friends, Asmodeus or Fizz, what about Bee? Y/n hadn't talked to them in so long it feels like the pills were only working half the job they should be. And the extermination getting closer and closer an agonizing pit of guilt, regret and despair. The soft knock of the hotel roof door was heard, then the quiet click and the tap of boots. "Y/n?" The soft voice of Lucifer called out, a shadow looming over the sprawled body of the heiress. "Dad..." Y/n muttered, turning her head to face the fallen angel. Her eyes tried with dark circles under it. "Hey hellfire..." Lucifer mumbled, sitting down next to his daughter, eyes stuck to the dark concrete of the building. Y/n didn't reply. "I'm... I'm sorry..." He muttered, "I didn't mean to grow apart like this, after you-" Lucifer was cut off, "Yeah, I know..." Y/n muttered, sitting up slowly, her back ached. "You just never came to visit, send a letter, or even called!" Y/n felt her voice raise an octave, wiping away new tears. "I know... It's just been really hard..." Lucifer uttered, hugging the taller of the duo with everything he had, tears falling from his yellow eyes. "But... I'd like a do-over." The king of hell asked, feeling the h/c haired demon stiffen. "Me too... Me too." 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

104K 2.9K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
100K 3.2K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
35.3K 890 35
(So the more into this story I have gotten the more it's gotten into more just Hazbin hotel stuff there is AppleRadio but a lot of different adventur...
82.6K 1.9K 23
This is my Alastor x Reader Oneshot book. I have been very excited for the Hazbin Hotel series to come out on January 19th, so I decided to make some...