THE HIDDEN MIRACLE

By AuthorKhansa

The story of a man .. who was troubled for some reason and was depressed , which made his nature no less than... More

โ– โ– Introductionโ– โ– 
chapter #1
chapter #2
chapter #3
chapter #4
chapter # 6
chapter # 7
chapter # 8
chapter # 9

chapter # 5

17 3 0
By AuthorKhansa

Mahnoor was happy after her wedding...
And everything went on smoothly...
Both the married couples were living happily..
_______

Mahnoor and fahad were sitting and having a cup of tea..
Fahad : it was this tea that united us...
I saw you for the first time with this tea ...

(Mahnoor was shy and  smiling)

Fahad:""" I remember that day... when u came up with tea for mustafa.. but it was destined for me..
I had already tasted tea made by my wife Long back..

Mahnoor:"" really?? Now taste this and say... does it
relate that one""??

Fahad:""" (After drinking tea)
        Hmm!! This tastes more better..because u are actually my wife now..

Mahnoor: "🤭🤭""

_______________________

Mahnoor had a good bond with husna..aswell.
They both used to share everything and used to stay as friends ..

Mahnoor:""" you are looking soo beautiful in this dress husna""

Husna:"" is it mahnoor bhabhi"""???

Mahnoor:""" I'll ask mom to pack u this kind of dresses while u get marry...

Husna:""" ahh!! Marriage !!! Again!!^^^

Mahnoor:"""" don't you want to get marry husna""??

Husna:""" I want..!! But..
             Leave it!! Let's try another one ..

_____________________

Mustafa came back after a leave to kaleels Co.

And Anwar was already there in Mustafa's cabin waiting for him..

As mustafa arrived he ask him to come along with him ..
Anwar took mustafa to kaleels home in the car...
As he stopped the car in front of the house ""

Mustafa:""" whose house is this... where did u bought me"""

Anwar:""" It's kaleels home""

Mustafa:"""" What am I doing here""?? Y did u bring me here Anwar...

Anwar:"""" come along with me mustafa..""

Mustafa:""" drive me to the company now itslef",,,

Anwar:""" Mustafa calm down.. there's something u need  to know ..... and as kaleel is at the co. It's the right time to say you everything u don't know..

Mustafa:""" What is this stupid case!! Man ... and why do you want to interfere in his life ...

Anwar:""" I'm kaleels nephew""

Mustafa:"" (in shock)... what!!?

Anwar:"" yes.. I'm his nephew and also his manager... his secrets are buried in me...
I actually wanted to say
That .... I love riha ..kaleels daughter..

(((Mustafa  was  hyper and confused at the same time.. he got out of the car... and stood there ...)))

Mustafa:"" come here anwar":!!!
What's this going on...
Why did u hid this from everyone.. and why are u going against your own uncle..??

Anwar:""" if u would hear his truth ... you will leave this Co.  ..

Mustafa:""" What kind of truth"",,

Anwar:"""I love riha and wanted to marry her..even riha loves me..
But uncle kaleel won't let this happen.. as I'm not as intelligent as u in his sight to run this co.

Mustafa:"" intelligent ""??
And if riha loves you ... ask her to tell her dad ..

Anwar:""" that's what she can't do... there's a different story behind it..

Anwar was about to say but.. as usual .. Mustafa's agents called him once again to visit as he didn't go earlier...
Mustafa within no time went off .. because the murder mystery was much more important to him than this love story!!

Mustafa went to the police station .. where his agents called him as they found a proof... what all Belongings and things that were spread around the dead man was taken to forensic lab long back ...and they gave back other things few days before ..After several tests that was left with him ... and there were few papers in a file..

■■■■■which was actually the contract papers 📃 in collaboration with Two Co. With the name of Ahmeds and kaleels Co.

Mustafa was sitting with the police... and the file was kept covered.. and the staff and his agents didn't open the file until Mustafa arrived... no one knew  what the file contains...

Mustafa took over the file..and he was about to open it .
And here fahad calls Mustafa in hurry and ask him to come at his house as soon as possible ..!!

Mustafa didn't wasted any time  ..  he ran to fahads house. Handling that packed file!!
And when he arrived there..
Mahnoor came and greeted her brother and hugged her..
She was happy seeing her brother here.. After so long

When mustafa went there he saw his mother too.. he didn't want to sit but he sat down..
And was desperate to leave early..
Mustafa:(to fahad) what's the matter why did u called me in hurry??

Fahad:""" There's nothing.. it's just a small family gathering.. so we thought of bringing u here ... without informing u about the event
Because you may not have come now...

Mustafa:""" ( gets irritated) and got up ... I don't like this kind of useless pranks..
I'm sorry I had to  go..

Everybody tried to stop Mustafa... but he left the house...

■■■■■■at mustafas house

He was totally in worse mood ... that he doesn't want to anything than to rest for sometime..

He saw those file of papers in his hand... and
He kept that into his cupboard.. thinking that he would see to it tomorrow..

And he took rest
... he locked his door and slept for straight Long hours..
Because he did get enough sleep these many days.

Farhana was worried that
mustafa didn't even had his dinner and has locked room since last few hours... she went upstairs and knocked the door.. several times but Mustafa didn't answered. .
She kept on knocking..
Nothing happend..

She got worried
as to what had happened to him...
She shouted and screamed...

Mustafa became angry..and opened the door harshly..
And saw her mother standing there.!!

Mus:""" What is this ammi... can't u see I'm sleeping...
What do you want from me now??? Will you let me have a good sleep °

Farhana:"""" ( with tears in her eyes) beta!! I didn't want to disturb your sleep.. I was worried that u didn't had ur dinner so I...

Mustafa:"" I know when to eat...!! Plzz don't disturb me and let me be alone

I beg u ammi plzz go away

(Farhana left him and went down heavy hearted and went to her husband ... as she can't this bear this attitude of mustafa everyday... her heart can't bear this burden of her son..
She and Mushtaq were already very tensed for their sons... one of their beloved son left them forever... and Ayan separated himself  from here and rarely visits them... and mustafa who was their only child present with them.. but was as if he's not a part of the family... both the old couple were going through hardships In this age... and was in need of someone who would give back all happiness to their lives and  make everything better than before ..

Farahana and Mushtaq used to cry everyday.... because mustafa doesn't used to spend time with his sick father and nor his mother..
They wanted him to get married as they wanted this home to become peaceful.. and living .. but they were also afraid that he would harm his wife..

____/////_________________

The next morning...

Mustafa was leaving for his work ...Mushtaq called him
Mushtaq:""" what's going on with you??

Mustafa:"" nothing""

Mushtaq:""" don't u care about ur parents.. dying to talk to you ...and spend time with u

Mustafa:"""" I think I shall leave now"""

Mushtaq:""" if there's anything u can share with me"" I'll help you out..

Mustafa:""" What help abba... have u ever tried to find out the one who killed haris,!!??

Mushatq:""" that was Allah's will... if we ever caught him.. what can we do.. should I kill him the same way??

Mustafa:"" that's what I'm going to do.. to kill that man the same way...

Mushtaq:"""" are u out of ur senses... what rubbish is this....  accept the fact and let it go... and u are not going to take revenge from anybody..
Leave them for Allah's sake..he'll see them at the last day..

Mustafa:""" I said I wanted to kill him... and I'll do.. who ever comes in my way.. will be collapsed..

Mushtaq:""" Mustafa..  try to be a normal man.. fear allah..
Leave this case..and become that man u were ..before

Mustafa got up hot headed and left to kaleels Co.

He was already in frustration
... when kaleel interrupted him ,,,,

Kaleel:""" After a long time...man..!! Where have you been...
Uh!! Honeymoon with ur wife Haan??

Mustafa got up angrily and raise his hand on kaleel but controlled him self.. saying

U cheap man,!! Being a father of a girl.. how can u use these words for me..
And I said u she wasn't my wife. .. and u even dare to speak me like this...
He threw away papers on hiss face ..
And was about to leave...

Kaleel:""" I'm glad to know.. that u r single.. and waiting for my riha...
I don't think that I'll live more and serve this company further..
I think we should held nikah very soon...

Mustafa:""" go and first ,ask ur daughter to whom she loves , and let her marry the one ... dont ever try to speak me regarding marriage ...

Kaleel:""" how dare you... silly man ,,, how could u blame my daughter using this kind of words""" Why will she love some one ...she is not capable of that

Mustafa: capable??

Kaleel:"" I mean.. who the hell are you to speak this nonsense about my daughter"..

Mustafa:""" who the hell are u to force me to marry ur daughter""??

_________________________

Riha was lying on her bed.... and crying by looking at her burnt legs.. and in pain
She was recalling the days when she was a nrml  person
Who can love and walk and do what ever she wills..

Mean while kaleel enters her room with hyper anger ..
And
when riha sees her father coming in.. she wears up her blanket and cover her legs.. and turn around ..

Kaleel came to her .. and held a cushion  removed her blanket  and he kept the cushion tight against her injured  burnt legs..

Riha

was already in pain.. she started screaming loudly out of unbearable pain ...
:""baabaaaa"""",,,,, """""baaabaaaaa"" I'll die..
Please don't do thattttttt

Babaaaaaaa"""" I can't...
Aaaahhhhhh!!////

Kaleel:"""" now tell me you worthless characteless girl... whom are u in love with"""...,,,
Come on say me now... speak up....

Riha:"""" Noone baba!!...
Please leave me... it's hurting..(she was crying her heart out)

Kaleel stopped doing that ..
And  warned her...
That..
"""" I think you already knew.. that u are worthless girl..  no one will ever love you... and you should not even love anybody..

I have already selected the man who u are obliged to love...
And if I got to know that u love someone else.. other than him... I'll burry you in the same way... alive!!
""""""YOU  ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO LOVE AND MARRY MUSTAFA ABBAS.... WITH THIS BURNT FOOT HE WILL ACCEPT YOU AT ANY COST.. AND THATS MY ORDER.."""""

He left the room... and went to his room!!

Riha cried the whole night out of pain...and cursed her father with every single tear...

Her maid was Watching all of these ... she could shiver with the pain
ful voices of riha....but was helpless..
She came to her and comforted her..
She asked her if she wanted to speak to Anwar??
Riha :"" After all this.. my last hope of love has also been vanished...
What should I speak to Anwar... there's nothing left now..
___________________________

The next day■■■■■■■■■
Mustafa had forgotten about that file that was given by police to him.. kept in his cupboard..

He was busy with some other work...

Here farhana and Mushtaq decided to marry mustafa to husna... as they had already seen her and she belongs to a well and good family.. and she would definitely be like her brother fahad...

But they were also scared that if Mustafa would harm her and destroy her life...

No one knew what Mustafa was actually inside...
Too cold and harsh...
They decided to ask husna for mustafa.. without letting them know his nature and behavior.  !!
As mustafa hasn't showed his worst side.. to husna's family.. they thought that mustafa is a kind person..

They just wanted mustafa to get married... as this marriage could improve something...

Both of them went to husna's house..
And spoke to asma and Ahmed regarding the same..they became happy that mustafa would be as kind and good as his sister mahnoor... and asma had already saw him
It was decided that mustafa and husna were going to  unite...

But wait??

When farhana discussed this with mahnoor on phone...
Mahnoor got tensed and asked her mother how can she do this knowing everything..,,, how can she destroy husna's life.. Mustafa isn't worth loving and being loved... she thought of cancelling this proposal.. as she can't sew husna in this
Condition,,, her mother stopped her from doing so..

While mahnoor was going to speak and cancel this.. fahad stopped her way..
He came into the room in very happy mood....
As he too came to know about husna and Mustafa's marriage ... not only fahad but everyone in the house were very happy... as they already know mustafas family..
Mahnoor stopped herself from doing so.. because of everyone's happiness and joy..
She just prayed that everything should be good...and she let the celebrations continued...

__________________________

In kaleels Co.

Mustafa was sitting with Anwar and discussing something..

Kaleel came and joined them

Kaleel:"""" There's a good news for u Mustafa???

Mustafa:"""" proceed...

Kaleel:""" take back ur statements u spoke about my daughter... as she said she loves nobody than you!!!

Mustafa saw towards Anwar in Confusion..

Kaleel: now as everything is cleared... why not to make this love turned into NIKAH??
Am I right Anwar..??

Mustafa got very angry on kaleel... and told him that Anwar and riha loves eachother...
And warned kaleel to not drag him into this nonsense...

Kaleel got angry and can't bear this...
He shouted on Anwar....
:": how can u even think of loving her after knowing everything """

And he says to mustafa that Anwar just wanted place in this Co. And is using his daughter... and ask him to forget what he said... and marry riha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 47.8K 72
DHANRAJ SINGH THAKUR x RAGINI SINGH Book 2 of 'Thakurs series' ๐Ÿ”ฅ This story depicts 'beauty and the beast', where the 'beauty' is unaware of her hea...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
162K 6.4K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
194K 16.4K 81
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ! ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž...