The Villainess's Fair Trade (...

By lxllfiles

‼️PICTURES IN THIS STORY AREN'T MINE‼️ ‼️CREDITS TO ORIGINAL OWNERS‼️ *** 17 years old Victoria Hampsb... More

🪷💫CHARACTERS💫🪷
| CHAPTER 1 |
| CHAPTER 3 |
| CHAPTER 4 |

| CHAPTER 2 |

2 0 0
By lxllfiles

A/N: I just got a tooth extraction so I didn't have time to do a chapter right after. Sorry!!!<333

***

2 YEARS LATER...

"Miss Ilsa!!! Wake up!"

Rose ran into Ilsa's bedroom and started shaking her violently. Rose didn't change from the past few years. She still looks young and lovely. Apart from Ilsa and Rose's friendship getting stronger, Rose was appointed as Ilsa's personal head maid 9 months ago.

Ilsa got up in confusion while facing Rose's excited face.

"What happened?" Ilsa said in a raspy voice.

"Miss!! Young master Lenox has sent you a letter!"

"What..."

"Yes! Yes! He sent you a letter!"

"This is the first time I'm hearing from him.."

'Well.. ever since I woke up in this body...'

"I'll open it after breakfast."

"Ok miss! I'll set up you skin care and makeup on your vanity."

"Thank you, Rose."

"Oh no need miss!"

Rose prepared Ilsa's skin care and makeup on her vanity before heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Ilsa got up and put on her slippers. She has changed quite a lot these past 2 years.

Her dull short hair grew and became long, wavy, and silky smooth. She had the most beautiful hair in the empire. Her secret? Rice water. It wasn't a popular method
So she used modern techniques to get a glow up.

Her dry and bumpy skin disappeared after using aloe Vera and icing it every single day. Her pale and dry lips? They're glossy and plump now.

She had the glow up every Wonyoung Stans talking about.

Her beauty made her stand out everywhere she went. She's always asked out but she always denies since she's already engaged. Even the son of the duke asked for her hand in marriage but she denied.

The classes her dad made her take, sculpted her into the most eligible maiden in the whole empire. Her looks? Perfect! Her manners? She doesn't really care. Her intelligence? She's so close-

She also took archery and horse riding classes that made her stand out even more. She is a prodigy specifically in archery. She joined private/secret tournaments for ladies like her. She always won first place.

She always rode her horse around in the forest near her house at least once a week.  Some hunters even thought they saw an goddess once when she was out with her white horse.

But of course this didn't change her lively and bubbly personality. She's the same loving girl from before of course!

The question is, will she stand out next to her sister?

Her sister. The innocent and simple girl from The Lenox empire. She's the most eligible maiden in the Lenox empire. She was supposed to be engaged to the crown prince and become the empress but they found someone else from a different empire that could carry an empresses duties better.

Isabella, a soft, shy looking girl. She looked so fragile you could brake her even from the slightest touch. She has the perfect life. Perfect friends. Perfect reputation. Perfect everything. Everyone adores her to the point that if anyone ever shows even the slightest bit of rudeness to her they baby her instantly and torture the other person.

She enjoys this of course. Ever since she was a kid, she was always pampered and was always the centre of attention. They all forgot that she even had a twin sister. They all expect her to outshine Ilsa for when she comes back when they don't even know what she looks like. Everyone likes her and adores her. She's perfect in everyone's eyes. Almost every male noble in the Lenox empires inlove with her.But she always wants more...

***

Ilsa sits down and looks around the room before looking at her healthy breakfast.A watermelon, strawberry, and pineapple plater. Ilsa's used to eating alone every single day being accompanied by Rose. They always understood each other since their age gap wasn't far from one another. Rose is 15 years old and their age gap is only 2 years.

Ilsa ate happily since Rose was there to talk to her. She only uses Jill when she's alone to avoid suspicion and rumours that she was talking to herself.

A few minutes later she finally finished her food. She decided to stay in the main living room where she will open Floyd's letter.

Rose handed it to her in an excited manner. Ilsa was still confused on why she's only receiving one now since she going back to the Lenox empire in a few days.

She peeled of the wax stamp and took out the piece of paper. She was a bit nervous since this was her first time hearing from Floyd. Both of them don't know how they look like. She committed 2 years to learning buisness (even tho she hated it in her past life) to get ready for her position as the Grand duchess.

She opened it and started reading. To her horror this wasn't the letter she was expecting. Her eye brows furrowed and she blinked continuously, not believing what she just read.

Rose looked at her in a confused face.

***

Dear Ilsa,

I would like your approval to cancel our engagement. I am sorry but I could not help but fall inlove with your sister. I've known her all my life, and she is a seeet and loving girl. While i barely even know you. I don't know how you look, your personality. I'm sure there is someone out there who would want to marry you.

Yours sincerely,

Floyd Clarance Lenox

***

Ilsa read the letter out loud and gritted her teeth. Rose looked at her with a worried face.

"Miss... are you alright?"

"I'm fine rose, prepare my letter of approval. Ijust need to be alone for a while"

' I'm not in the right position to disagree with a prince. Everyone knows that... so I don't have a choice.'

"Ok miss"

Rose ran out the room with her head down.

Not even a second later Ilsa stood up and threw the letter away.

"What the hell!"

"T-this..."

"How dare he!"

"I've been training for the past 2 years and he just decides to ruin it?"

"And her! She's my sister! What kind of sister would steal her own sisters fiancé!"

"She's been out there flirting with him?!"

"For what?! The position I worked hard for?!"

"Ugh... I heard she's the perfect little angel. *scoffs* I wonder what they'll do when they find out she stole her sisters fiance"

***

Ilsa arrived at the Zyria estate. A family full of green eyed people. People rely on them for news all around the empire.

What ever secret you tell them, don't expect them to keep it to themselves.

A few hours later the secret will be known all around the empire and it will no longer be a secret.

Isla just wants a bit of revenge for stealing her fiancé. (Hehe)

***

"Ilsa!!" Audrey runs up to her offering her a seat.

"Thank you" Ilsa nods and smiles at Audrey.

"I'm so happy you came! I've been so lonely these past few days..."

"I'm honoured! I love being with you"

"I'm flattered! Would you like tea?"

"Sure."

A few minutes after talking Ilsa finally brought up the fact that her sister stole her fiancé.

"I heard you'll be going back to the Lenox Empire in a few days?" - Audrey

"Oh yeah, I'm now cured and I have to go back now..." -Ilsa

"Awww I'll miss you so much" - Audrey

"I will too, you can come visit me at anytime." -Ilsa

"I promise I will!" -Audrey

"The thing is... I don't wanna go back." -Ilsa

"Oh? Why?" Audrey suddenly leaned in and got interested.

"Well... I'm not sure if I mentioned that my fiancé was the 2 bf prince?"

"No? You didn't?..." Audrey's eyes widened a bit but then went back to normal. She just kept on nodding and listening carefully to what Ilsa said.

"Well he used to... until my sister stole him from me."

"W-what..."

"Yeah.."

Audrey's eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe a sister would do that? Especially since she's heard that Isabella was a kind and frail young lady.

"And you've been training for the position? Right?..."

"Mhm" Ilsa nods her head in disappointment. She looked like she was about to burst into tears. (Of course she was faking it 😝)

Audrey comforted her and said she didn't deserve both of them.

***

A few minutes later she finally left and arrived back at her mansion.

She got dressed and ate dinner. She was finally about to go to sleep when she thought of Jill. She tapped her fingers.

'Hiii'

"Hi-"

'You sound sad?'

"Something happened"

'What? What!'

"My fiancé wants approval to cancel our engagement."

'Ouuu damn GURL! Why?'

"For my sister-"

'OU ZAMN! That's some good tea right there'

'What are you gonna do about it then?'

"Nothing..."

A short pause and a minute of silence passed by before both of them started shting chairs.

"BAHAHAH"
'HAHAHA'

"Of course I gotta get revenge-"

'I knowww'

"Anyways I'm tired... see you tmrwww"

'Gnnn'

"Good nighttt (<3333)"

***

A few days later (the last day Ilsa's gonna spend in the empire)

She has her own private library now because of the guy who stole her book. But she decided to go back to the public library for memories.

On the way there they stoped for some coffee.

"Rose, can you please buy me coffeeee"

"Ok miss."

"Oh and here, buy yourself some too"

"Thank you miss!!!"

***

Rose came back with the coffee and they started heading to the public library.

When they arrived, Ilsa asked Rose to stay in the carriage since she'll be only gone for a while.

"I'll go now."

"Be careful miss!!"

Ilsa stepped in and was shocked by how clean the place looked.

'I know it's been 2 years but wow...'

Ilsa started going through the shelves when she heard something. She hears someone walking up? What stairs?

Out of curiosity she went to check. To her surprise it was the same white haired boy from before. She just stared at him when suddenly the ladder started shaking.

'E-earthquake?...'

"Ahh!" The boy shouted. He was still at the top of the ladder and he didn't know what to do.

Ilsa's instincts kicked in. She put down her coffee and ran to hold the ladder. The boy got down and thanked Ilsa. He couldn't she her face properly because of the shaking but then he suddenly felt someone grab his arm.

"Hurry!" Ilsa shouted at him.

Ilsa dragged him outside. Everyone on the streets where panicking. Isla saw a child huddled up in a corner. She ran to the child and took him to where the white haired boy was.

He then took the boy to the middle of the street to avoid bricks from hitting them.

"Miss!" Rose shouted when she saw Ilsa.
Rose tried to get out but the door was locked.

The white haired boy looked around for Ilsa when he finally saw her trying to help a dog. He told the boy to stay where he was and ran to Ilsa.

He tried to grab her hand but Ilsa pushed him away before trying to carry the golden retriever.

He sensed bricks falling so he didn't have a choice but to shield Ilsa and the dog.

He then heard someone call out a name.

"Ilsa! Miss!"

He looked at the direction from where the shouting was coming from then realised the girl shouting was looking at the person he was shielding right now.

He pulled Ilsa up and took her to the carriage.

"But sir the door won't open!"

He then suddenly kicked it and it broke the lock. He put unconscious Ilsa in and told them to head back.

"Thank you sir!" Rose bowed before the carriage started to move.

The guy went back for his golden retriever and carried it to the boy.

***

"M-miss?" Ilsa could only hear mumbled words.

"Hello?"

"Miss! Your awake! I cant even explain how scared I was!"

"I'm fine..don't worry about me"

"But miss! You fell unconscious!"

"I'm fine now. I was just scared"

"Miss! You're lucky that guy saved you!"

"Id like to meet him again tomorrow before we leave."

"Oh... about that. Your parents said it would be better if you start traveling back to the Lenox Empire tonight."

"W-what..."

"They said it would be better for you"

'Better for me? Tsk, they probably only care about Isabella'

"Ok then, pack my bags"

"Ok miss"

***

A few hours later they where finally ready to travel.

'Ah my head hurts...' Ilsa touched her forehead with the palm of her hand before sighing.

"Miss your carriage is ready now"

"Oh ok thank you."

Before getting into the carriage Ilsa looked at the mansion she grew up in one last time.

She stepped onto the carriage and sat down.

A few minutes later into traveling, Ilsa started feeling nervous about meeting her family for the first time.

A million questions ran through her head but before she realised she fell asleep.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
2.7M 128K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
46.8K 5.3K 10
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
1.1M 38.9K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...