๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š | ๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ c4ndyfreak

BOOK IS BEING EDITED AND REVISED โฉฉโ™กโœฟ๏ธฐ "๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐’? ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„, ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Œ๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜??
01: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
02: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
02.5: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐“2
03: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
04: ๐Š๐„๐ ๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ (๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐)
05: ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐”๐˜๐” ๐Œ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐๐Ž
๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
06: ๐ˆ๐™๐€๐๐€ ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐€๐–๐€
07: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž (๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐˜)
08: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐’๐”๐˜๐€ ๐“๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ
09: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
10: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
11: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
11: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
12: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
13: ๐“๐„๐—๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„๐’
14: ๐Š๐€๐™๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐‡๐€๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€
15: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
17: ๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ '๐’๐€๐๐™๐”' ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐˜๐Ž
18: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
19: ๐–๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐€ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ
20: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
21: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
THANK YOU!
can i like hack...to play this game?!?!?
share this info
hot fanart part one
shit ive edited
hot fanart part 2
9k special?!?!
10k special?
just a thank u for everything
YO WHAT?!??!
12k? YO WHAT
gurlie how I-
man this is crazy 14k? BRO I CANT EVEN COUNT TO 14
YALL HOW TF WE GET 15K ALREADY
thx for 16k ๐Ÿ˜
THANK U FOR 17K
23: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž
24: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
24: ๐’๐‡๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐๐Œ๐€
kms (not rlly like joking yah)
yall i erhm ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
25: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
26: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
DOULINGO?!?!?!?
Rizz in the sizz
emo christmas
MAFAKAKA ๐Ÿ˜ข
PLS READ!!!

16: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ

1.7K 18 8
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ c4ndyfreak

genere: FLUFF?

reader: female

tw: drinking?, uhhhh yeah that's all I think

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

➦ You were sitting in the break room when you heard the bell of the door ding, causing you to quickly make your way back to the front desk.

The person who walked in had his head low, his hair was very messy and looked unwashed. He suprisingly had a blue colored suit on, but unsprisingly, the suit looked like a mess. The tie was very loose and the belt looked like it was poorly put on as it didn't even fit the man's waist all the way.

"Hello sir, how can I help you today?" You said as you watched the male tiredly walk over to you. He lifted his head before wiping his eyes with his arm.

"Oh fuck" he muttered as he dropped his arm back down to his side. His eyes were baggy, black circling them.

But yet he still looked handsome...and familiar too.

"I wanna custome made birthday cake" The male said. "3 teirs, the whole color theme is amethyst and black. The flavor is vanilla, and also some like crystal's on it."

"Okay then, and when do you want it done by?" You asked the male.

"October 20th" he said. "Specifically around 12:00 am"

"Okay I can do that!" You said. "The cake will cost around $105"

"Okay then" the male took out his credit card and swiped it.

"And what name shall the cake be under?"

"I think you already know..." the male said confusing you. "Cmon..you seriously don't know" the man laughs when you shake your head.

"No, sir. I do not know who you are" You answered.

"It's me, Ran Haitani. Remember you use to say I was the love of your life!"

Oh.

Oh no.

"Ran?" You asked, shocked by how he manged to look like he does now. "What are you doing here?!"

"It's october..you should know why I came to get a cake or did you forget?" Ran frowned a bit.

You looked over to the calender that was on the wall...it was october.

"Cmon Y/n! It's rins birthday soon!"

Oh yeah.

It was Rindous birthday month.

But was it just his birthday month?

"Oh my gosh it's been so long I've forgotten!" You said. "Oh my gosh I haven't seen the both of you and years...like what? Around 8 years, right?!"

"Yeah 8 years almost 9. I've heard all about this bakery of yours and I missied you, plus I need a cake for rindou...so I decided to come here." Ran smirked. "And whats not a better birthday gift then having a cake made by Y/n?! You made Rindous birthday cake for 5 years straight...he loved em more then anything! I can't wait to give him the cake!"

That's correct. You did make rindou vanilla cake a lot. He loved it a lot, but he would only eat yours.

You laughed remembering the time rindou got his face shoved in the cake by Ran.

"Those were good times" you said with a smile.

"I better get going. I wish I could talk to you more" Ran said looking at his watch.

"How about you come back at the shop during closing hours...like around 8:00 pm" you said and Ran smiled.

"Of course! goodbye Y/n, see ya soon!"

———— timeskip: 8:01 pm

You were walking over to the glass door, going over to lock it. Before you could even lock it, Ran quickly walked to the door, opening it and coming inside.

"Made it just in time" He smirked making you smile.

"Your actaully a minute late" You said, locking the door. "But it doesn't matter."

"One minute..same thing"

"No..not the same thing" You said as you sat on the counter.

"Whatever—..be glad I came a minute late. I had to beg my boss to let me get off early, now I gotta work for a whole week, no sleep" Ran said.

"Aw I'm sorry" You said. "If I knew you worked late I wouldn't have asked you to come"

"No I'm glad I came...I got to be with you after so many years of waiting to see you again"

"I'm glad you came to.....I don't have much things to do after work after all" You said. "All I ever do when I get home is cook, eat, be on my phone, plan shit then sleep"

"Then maybe you should hang around me more then...I know how to have fun—sometimes" Ran replied.

"Remember when we'd go to the lake all the time with Rindou, Kakucho, Izana, Mucho,Shion n Mochii? You guys would drink until the sun went down...I'd have to drive you and Rindou back home n take care of yalls asses" You smiled making Ran laugh at the memories.

"Yeah and Shion got a crab stuck in his hair!" Ran laughed.

"And Kakucho got sunburnt on his cheeks! He looked like he was blushing really badly" You laughed.

"Kakuchos the only one who didn't drink that night though" Ran said and you nodded.

"Kakuchos a good kid..he always was.."

'Not anymore' ran thought.

"Ran?" Y/n said making Ran a hum a yes "whats that tattoo on your neck for?"

Ran froze, his eyes widening before quickly going back to their normal look. "It's uhm—apart of my job!" Yknow like a sign of respect?" He lied.

"I don't know...it seems oddly familiar—....." You widened your eyes as the hint of realization passed. "Izana"

"Izana?" He asked if almost as he knew what you meant.

"Your tattoo...it's the same symbol as Izanas earings— why do you have that?"

The most confusing thing is that Ran never noticed it. The tattoo looks exactly like Izanas earings and so does Bontens symbol just with extra stuff put on to it.

"Yeah,yeah—it is, isn't it?!" Ran let out a nervous laugh.

"I feel bad for Kakucho" You admit. "He lost his hero...right infront of his eyes."

"Yeah...must've been hard— well it was hard on all of us when Izana died. All those memories of us fighting people, making them bleed out—"

"I was hoping you would say something wholesome" You laughed.

"Generation of Brutality— we don't know wholesome" Ran joked causing you to laugh again.

"Your so stupidly funny, Ran" You said. "I guess that's why I like you."

"Like?" Ran asked. You didn't use past tense, liked. "You still like me?"

"Yes I still like you!—" You paused "maybe even love."

Although you mumbled the last part to yourself, Ran still heard it. "I still do" he smiled as he walked over to you. "I still love you."

Ran walked behind the counter and leaned on it next to you.

"Not surprised" You smiled, moving your body horizontally. You criss crossed your legs and looked at Ran. "You promised after all."

"Never loved a woman more then I have you." Ran said.

"Neved loved a man more then I have you" You replied.

You got off the counter and stood next to Ran. Ran stood up straight, putting his hands on your waist. You looked at him before pulling him closer. Your lips met with his as the two of you kissed eachother passionately.

You put your hands on his cheeks, deepening the kiss. (Is that possible idk I've never made out before 🧐🤓.) Rans hands move down to your lower back before finally resting on your butt. He squeezes it making you moan in surprise, before quickly pulling away for air.

(Some people write string of saliva n stuff but saliva is gross n what do u do with it? Flick it away?!)

"Your kissing skills haven't changed still.." You said.

"And your ass hasn't changed still..." Ran joked making you scoff.

"You seem to not have changed much though Ran....except for your appearance. Your beautiful hair is gone." You frown.

"It's not gone! It's just shorter—"

"I loved your long hair Ran—"

"I'll grow it out then."Ran said. "N then you can braid my hair like old times, yeah?"

"Yeah...like old times" You smiled. "At least you still have your earings..."

"I decided to keep them...don't wanna change my appearance that much" Ran said.

"Your tattoo" you said "Do you still have it?"

"Yeah of course! I would never pay 1,000 of dollars to get it removed–plus who would Rindou share with?" Ran laughed.

"I love you Ran" You said out of the blue.

"I love you to Y/n" Ran said. "How about I take you out to dinner tomorrow— we catch up and have a date?"

"Are you tryna get me to date you again?" You asked with a smirk.

"Maybe..."

"It's not like I wouldn't date you again" You said.

"I'm that amzing?" Ran joked making you hit him with a scoff.

"Oh shut up!" You said. "It's because I miss Rindou"

"What?!" Ran said with shock. "You're gonna date me again for my brother?" He started to fake sob.

"You're such a drama queen" You stated making Ran frown.

"You're so mean" He said lowering his head as if he was sad.

"You're the one who likes me though" You smirked.

"Yeah but who doesn't?"

"Anyways Ran....why did you come in this morning looking horrible?"

"I woke up late" Ran said "like really late so I was in a rush."

"Oh that makes sense" You said. "I don't know why but today seems like so familiar...as if it's a special day..."

"It's our anniversary today" Ran said. "October 13th, 2002. The day we started dating."

"Yeah! Omg it is!" You stated.

After an hour or two passed the two of you said your goodbyes after exchanging phone numbers, and headed out of the bakery.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

80.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
20.4K 602 20
โž  ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š - ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ใ€ฝ๏ธ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ โžŸ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐™ฉ๐™, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
465 7 6
โญ๏ธ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐๐„๐๐„๐ƒ โญ๏ธ GN Readers (unless stated otherwise) Fun short stories with your favorites
17.7K 349 7
Oneshots cuz y not โš ๏ธ Not for anyone below 18 โš ๏ธ All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist...