Water Under the Bridge

Por Gracyxo_xo

Family, Love, Secrets, Friendship, Betrayal... When Arielle discovers her mother's secret life as a con art... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Introduction

44 19 2
Por Gracyxo_xo

Hey Watt-Fam!
I'm so happy you guys found this book!
I hope you all find it as interesting as I want you to.
I have a few things to say concerning this book and I hope you all respect it.

1. Constructive criticism is allowed. I love seeing them. It makes me better as a writer. Please note that INSULTS are NOT ALLOWED over this book and over comments from my readers.
Please respect my readers!!

2. The location of this book is set in Lagos, Nigeria and there might be some words or slangs that some of you might have problems understanding. I would ensure I explain them properly to you all.

3.Please, please, please and please vote. Your votes help in pushing this book out there to other readers.

4. I do not have any character face claims. Feel free to imagine my characters however you wish to.

5. My main character's mother is a morally grey character so some of you might have mixed feelings about her.
Do not insult her personality.
Just sit back and enjoy the ride or should I say read.

6. This book will be written in first person's point of view. The lead character's perspective to be specific.
There might be a few third person narratives here and there.
This is because I do not want to confuse my readers.

With all these said, I wish you all a happy reading!!!

Do not forget to vote and comment pleaseeeee!

Let's begin!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

33.3K 9.3K 55
Demi wanted to be away from all the demons in high school as soon as possible till he met her... Oluwademilade Oriladewa is the finest of them all wi...
45.3K 12.1K 75
The choices teenagers make... Some choose to smoke Some choose to steal Some choose to be bullies to defend themselves Some end up getting pregnant...
33.6K 4.7K 36
"Nimi, a frustrated church girl, encounters her biggest temptation yet when she lands herself in the arms of Lagos' most eligible bachelor..." Nimi i...
555 11 26
Arielle has been with Delano for 5 years and they live in New York, the city that never sleeps and is full of opportunities. Although, Arielle finds...