Eternally Yours

By OtisBright3

COMPLETED!!! Hannah; an angel, meets Garin; a demon, while on an assignment on Earth. They hated each other a... More

OPENING NOTES
Angel And Demon
Bet
We Meet Again
Another First Date
Demon Dagger
Looming Crisis
Love Chain
Enraged
Fury
Exposed
Pure Heart
A Girl's Heart
Flirt With The Boss
Birthday Party
Rainstorm (Part 1)
Rainstorm (Part 2)
Baby, My Baby
Rainstorm (Part 3)
Rainstorm (Part 4)
Rainstorm (Part 5)
Renounce
Pain And Acceptance
No Common Ground
Pace A-picking
Poetry Reading
Out Of Harlem
Ocean Forever
Demonically Mental
Blank Minds
Weird Things
Shock Calls
Pirated Lands I
Pirated Lands II
Pool
Intensity
Disobedient Children
In The Morning
Shopping Spree
Evacuation
Fight! Fight!
Wedding Bells
Savage Obsession
Entranced By You
Angelic Hypnosis
All Aboard
Truth Be Told
Sharpedened Wings
New Bet, Same Tactic
Amania
INTERMISSION
PART 2: Overly Possessive Paths
Back To It
Lilies And Hurricanes (Part 1)
Lilies And Hurricanes (Part 2)
Stay Away From Josh
Auctioned Off
Restored In The Sand
Caught On Camera
Risk
What I Would Do For You
Sham The Shaman
My Office
Brotherhood
The Reverse Effect
Close Call
A Bloody Beach
Shattered And Ruined
Mystery Baby
Begin Your Descent
Like A Boss
Without Form Or Void
The Festival
Nephalem, Verum and Summum
Let's See The Vineyard
Shadow Of A God
We Move On
Welcome To Salem
Prepare Yourself (Part 1)
Prepare Yourself (Part 2)
Midnight Attack
The Circle Of Death And The Hands Of Time
Unwanted Room Service
Frozen Tundra And Hell's Fire
Salty Igloo
Don't You Remember?
Wanderers Of Old
Shots Fired
Ride The Storm
Stalked And It's Weird
Supreme Face-off
Seat Of Power
Wanderers Of Old (Part 2)
Wanderers Of Old (Part 3)
Alkili Tree
Cosmic Power
The End
Epilogue

Feeling Bad For A Reason

3 2 0
By OtisBright3

866 A.D

Amania was in a period of celebration that was slowly becoming a period of loss and confusion. In just three days, a woman was found dead in the ocean and now, a man was missing and was presumed to also be dead.

The Elders were suspecting that perhaps they should suspend the festival to celebrate their victory over the hurricane a year ago. They suspected that the gods were trying to warn them not to have the festival because as it seemed, more bad times were dawning upon them with these two similar calamitous incidents.

A few citizens of Amania wanted the festival to be postponed while some others, Hannah included, wanted the festivities to be carried out just as scheduled. Hannah led the few people to the tent of the Elders to convince them that it was important for the community to have this moment to celebrate their victories and to band together in unity despite their recent problems.

.

.

.

“Hannah, we know you and the rest of the people mean well but it is our duty as the leaders of this great community to read the signs and the signs seem to want us to not have this festival,” One of the elders said to her during the meeting to determine if the festival would hold as initially planned.

“My Elders, I understand your caution and I know that it is necessary to read the signs but I strongly believe that the two incidents involving two members of this great community shouldn’t deprive everyone else this opportunity to gather in unity and give thanks to the gods for guiding us in our darkest time,” Hannah said.

“I admire your enthusiasm, Hannah, but this is what has to be done for the good of the people,” The female Elder said to her.

“Is it really?” Hannah asked and moved closer to them, “I remember that day when the storm came. I remember how frightened everyone was and I remember how quickly the people ran to the shelter for protection, a shelter that was constructed under the leadership of my husband who unfortunately was caught out in the storm.

“His vision to have the shelter constructed was for the good of the people and how did everyone repay him? By leaving him out to die. No one was brave enough to leave the shelter to go and find him even though it was his construction that kept everyone safe. I had to go out and look for my husband while everyone else, including you, my elders took cover and worried only about yourselves.”

“That is enough, Hannah,” The third Elder shouted, offended by her words.

“Do not get me wrong, I did not expect anyone to risk their lives for Garin and I don’t blame anyone for not going out into the storm to save him. All I’m trying to say is that as much as this land has been a gift to my husband and I, so have we been a gift to this land. You could honour us by letting the ceremony happen because that is what is truly good for the people,” Hannah said her final piece.

The Elders began to whisper among themselves so they could make their final decision and Hannah looked on, hoping they would agree with her and the others’ demands.

.

.

.

Garin carried a cup of water and took it to his guest at his house. He offered her the water and took a seat while she drank.

“Is there anything else I can get for you, Nina?” Garin asked her.

“No, Garin, I’m fine. Thanks a lot,” Nina said.

“So, how have you been holding up?” He asked, truly sorry for her loss.

“I’ve been trying my best to not lose hope that maybe he could turn up anytime from now. Until he is confirmed to be dead, the normal thing would be to assume that he’s still alive, right?” Nina said.

“I mean, yes, I guess,” Garin replied.

He felt bad about giving her false hope that Abu could return but he didn’t know what else to do. Nina had been a mess since the day Abu disappeared and she always prayed that he wouldn’t end up being discovered dead as Jai was. Garin was feeling more like a demon than he had ever felt before. Here he was comforting someone when he was the same person that has caused her suffering. He didn’t like how he was feeling.

“So, forgive me for asking, Nina, but why have you come to see me today? Do you need me to help you with anything?” Garin asked.

She still hadn’t told him why she was here and he needed to know. Did she suspect that he had something to do with Abu’s disappearance? Did she know the truth and come here to confront him about it? Garin wondered and he hoped, for her sake, that it wasn’t the case.

“I wanted to ask you if you knew anything about what could have happened to Abu,” she said.

“Why do you think I would know anything?” Garin wondered.

“On the day he went missing, we were at the shoreline after Jai’s body was found. Everyone was leaving and Abu told me to go home and that he would be back soon. He said he was coming to see you so he could discuss a couple of things. I don’t know if he ever made it here or if something happened to him on the way here or on the way back which is why I came to ask you if he came to see you that morning,” Nina said.

“I’m sorry, Nina, but Abu never came here that day. The only time I saw him was when everyone was heading towards the sound of the horn. I came back home with Hannah and Abu never came here,” Garin lied.

Nina seemed disappointed to hear Garin tell her this. He was her last hope to believing that maybe Abu was safe or at least, to get some information that could help to uncover his whereabouts.

“I promise you, Nina,” Garin moved over to her and took her hands in his, “We will find Abu and we’ll get him back home,”

“Thank you, Garin. You’re a good friend and a really good man. Hannah is very lucky to have you in her life,” Nina said to him with a forced smile.

Just then, the front door to the house blasted open and Hannah happily hopped in with a wide smile on her face.

“Garin, my love, we did it! We managed to convince the Elders and the festival is still going to be held. Isn’t that good news…?” Hannah said just as she walked into the living room.

She raised her head and saw that Garin was home with Nina and that they were both holding hands. At first, her immediate thought was that something was going on between the both of them but she didn’t voice out those thoughts because she didn’t want to jump to conclusions.

“Nina, you’re here?” Hannah said.

“Yeah,” Nina said and let go of Garin’s hands, “I was just speaking to Garin about Abu but I think I should get going now,”

“No, you don’t have to go, Nina. Why don’t you stay and have dinner with us?” Hannah offered.

“No, I think I should go. I wouldn’t want to spoil your evening with my sulking,” Nina got up and turned over to Garin, “Goodbye Garin and thanks again,”

“Let me walk you out,” Garin said and saw her to the door.

After he bade her goodnight, Garin walked back into the house and found Hannah staring at him with a questioning look on her face.

“So, what did she want?” Hannah asked with an accusatory tone.

“It’s like she said; she was here to talk about Abu’s disappearance. You know, I feel really bad about this entire thing, Hannah. Nina is our friend and I killed her husband. I’m not comfortable with all the lying and the deceit,” Garin complained.

“You sure seemed comfortable just a minute ago,” Hannah said.

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” Garin finally acknowledged the tone of her voice.

“Oh please, don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about. I saw you holding her hands and looking at her. She was throwing herself at you and you didn’t even seem to mind,” Hannah accused him.

“What in the hell are you talking about, Hannah?” Garin strode over to her and grabbed her by the shoulders, “What has gotten into you that’s suddenly making you so jealous about every woman that comes in contact with me?” He asked.

“Let go of me, you womanizer,” she yelled and struggled to free herself from his hold.

“Is that really what you want, Hannah? Do you want me to let go or to hold on tighter and pull you closer to me?” Garin asked just before he pulled her closer and captured her lips in his.

He kissed her hungrily and it didn’t take long before she reciprocated his intensity. He lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around him as the hunger of physical passion burned through them so badly that they could not control themselves.

“Do you still want me to let go?” Garin asked with gasping breaths as he licked the nape of her neck.

“No, never let me go. Make me yours, now and forever,” Hannah whimpered in his arms.

He had his arms wrapped around her and they stood at the foot of their bed, with her in front of him. They were both naked and Garin was caressing her body with his hands and she was enjoying every bit of it. Despite their recent disagreements and squabbles, they still could not resist each other sexually and it only brought them even that much closer.

Garin spun her around to face and lifted her onto the bed. She moved higher up the bed and stared up at him as hungrily as he stared down at her. He licked his lips and brought himself on top of her and kissed her lips hungrily and yet, softly.

“Tell me what you want, Hannah,” Garin whispered inside her mouth.

“I want you to make me yours,” She said softly.

“Say it again,” Garin raised his voice.

“Make me yours,” she asked again, almost desperately.

“As you command!”

Garin went down on her, from her neck, down to her chest and her belly till he made it down between her legs, all with his lips. He kissed the smooth surface of her thighs before taking his wet tongue to space in between those perfect legs.

As she felt his mouth kiss her special place, a gasp of pleasure and excitement escaped her mouth. This was a feeling that she could never get tired of feeling; Garin’s tongue pleasing her sensitive spots. Boy, he knew what he was doing and she couldn’t get enough of it. She was so frustratedly aroused that she wanted him to stop and go on, both at the same time.

“Oh, Garin,” she whispered his name.

“Do you like the way that makes you feel?” He asked her and gave her another quick lick with a flick of his tongue.

“Yes, Master,” Hannah said to him.

This was the first time she had ever referred to him as Master during their lovemaking sessions and Garin wasn’t sure what it was about the word or the way she said it, but he really like it and wanted to hear her say it again.

“Am I your Master?” He asked before licking her again.

“Yes, you are my Master,” she said, unable to hold herself anymore.

“Then, why have you been so defiant lately?” Garin asked.

Before she could answer him, he flipped her on her stomach and had her back facing him. He lifted her by the waist, bringing her backside closer to the bottom of his torso and pinned her head down.

“If you truly regard me as your master, then why have you been so disrespectful and defiant? You should be punished, no?” He asked again as he prepared his tool of punishment.

“Yes, Master. I deserve to be punished. Punish me, master,” she begged him.

Garin drove his tool into her behind and Hannah yelped as she felt him touching her soul. He moved slowly at first but he quickly picked up the pace and sped things up. He groaned and she moaned, the two of them getting so much more pleasure than they had ever gotten from each other before. This wasn’t their usual style of making love but things had been so tense between them for the past few days and with most couples, it would make them argue and irritated by each other but for Hannah and Garin, it just made them hungrier for each other and this was how they wanted to process it. They were in synch, as they have always been.

It finally came to a sweet end when Garin exploded within her and although the seeds of his love could not sprout life within her, she was happy that she could still send him on the edge like that.

********

That evening, the couple still lay in bed and while Hannah was asleep, Garin was wide awake and he was staring at her while she slept. There were a lot of things going through his mind about what was happening with her. She had been so moody and jealous the past couple of days and it was so unlike her.

That wasn’t the only thing on his mind though. He was also thinking about the session he just had with her and how different it was from what they usually did.

Almost like she could feel his eyes on her, Hannah woke up and found him staring at her with a smile on his face.

“Hi there, Lover,” she greeted with a smile and leaned in to kiss him.

“Hi,” he said back after the kiss.

“You’ve never been so rough with me before,” Hannah said but she didn’t sound like she was complaining.

“Well, I was angry with you which is why I was rough,” Garin said with a bit of seriousness.

“Well, I think I should make you angry more often because that was phenomenal,” she said sensually and tried to initiate another round with him.

She kissed his lips and nibbled on his lower lip a little bit and Garin was surprised yet again by her unusual behaviour.

“Hannah, I love you, with everything I have but I have to ask; what has gotten into you lately? You killed Jai just because she threw herself at me, you didn’t seem to have a problem with what I did to Abu and now that his widowed wife came to speak to me about her missing husband, you immediately assume that she’s flirting with me.

“I need to understand why you’re acting this way, Hannah. What is it that’s making you so…”

“So what?” She raised her brow.

“So that,” he pointed out, “This is not you, Hannah,” he said.

Hannah became serious and she rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up with the sheets around her body. She looked like she was upset and Garin sat up beside her and pulled her close.

“I’m not trying to say that you can’t change but I just want to understand what’s going on with you. I’m worried about you, my love,” Garin said.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into me, Garin,” Hannah began to sob, “Even I know that I’ve been acting kind of crazy but I just—I just can’t control my emotions. I get worked up over the littlest things and I feel so much more attracted to you and whenever I see another woman near you, it just makes me so upset and I lash out but I don’t know why,”

Garin could tell now that whatever was happening to Hannah was not of her own choice. This sudden shift in her attitude was being caused by something else and he vowed inwardly that he was going to figure out what it was so he could help her get better.

“It’s going to be okay, My Love. We’ll figure this out together and whatever may be wrong with you, we’ll fix it,” Garin said and was about to hug her but she quickly got up and ran away from him.

“Hannah, what’s wrong?” He asked when he noticed that she was running to the back of the house.

He got off the bed and followed behind her and when he caught up to her in the backyard, he found her throwing up beside a small bush.

He quickly ran over to her and held her hair so she wouldn’t get any vomit on it.

“You’re sick, Hannah. Something is definitely wrong with you,” Garin said.

Hannah was breathing heavily not because of her condition but because of the fear she was feeling. She had been sick before since God made her mortal and cast her to Earth but what she was feeling now was not like anything she had felt before.

“Garin, my head is spinning. I don’t know what’s happening to me,” she was panicking.

“We’ll go to the healer and she’ll take a look at you and tell us what’s wrong,” Garin said.

He took her back inside so they could both get dressed and head over to the healer’s hut in the middle of the town. They made it there in a few minutes and Garin took her in.

“Shade, please help us. My wife is sick and we don’t know what’s happening to her,” Garin cried out to the healer as soon as they entered her hut.

“Bring her to me,” Shade, the elderly woman who was the closest thing Amania had to a doctor said.

The older woman took Hannah into a different room in the hut and asked Garin to wait in the other room so she could examine Hannah in private.

While the healer checked on Hannah, Garin was extremely worried and his hands were shaking from the fear that something could be terribly wrong with Hannah. A few minutes later, Shade came out of the room alone and Garin ran over to her.

“So, is she going to be okay?” He asked impatiently.

“She’ll be fine, Garin. In fact, she’ll be more than fine. I have some good news for you,” Shade smiled at him, “Hannah is pregnant.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252 0 11
Disclaimer: This story contains mature elements and subjects that could be disturbing to some readers such as: sexual themes/acts, strong language, t...
356K 15.4K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
1.7K 72 31
Angels and demons exist. Lucifer is still a good guy. And the lines between good and evil are not meant to cross. She's different. The color of her w...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...