Phobia (h.h.j x l.m.h)

By zonedout01

Prince Minho has a perfect life, I mean he's a prince! At least that's what the camera sees.. More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16

15

282 18 3
By zonedout01

⚠️***⚠️

"It's going to be kind of hard to get past the security, maybe we'll go on there break." Jack said over the walkie-talkie, hyunjin got a notification and tapped Jack on the shoulder. "Minho sent me the pictures." "Great, tell him we'll be there in 5 minutes."

Hyunjin smiled and texted Minho. 'Were almost there baby, you're doing so good.'

"Why are there police cars?" One of the security asked the other, who shrugged and looked at his watch. "I don't care, it's our break anyways." They cheered and walked to the nearest restaurant, not noticing the police walking out of their cars and getting past the gate.

"Fuck prince, you're so tight whore!!" One of the guys moaned loudly as he pounded into Minho, he sobbed and covered his mouth with his hand. His parents stood by the door with a smile on their face.

"Police!!" The officers didn't even try to knock on the door, busting it down and making way to the parents bedroom. "What the fuck-" the police swung open the door, making the king and queen fall to the ground.

"You two are arrested for abuse and rape for your son Lee Minho." They grabbed the parents and put handcuffs on them. "What the fuck!!? Minho you are going to hell for this!" The guy who was with Minho was also put in handcuffs, Jack went by minho and put a blanket over his lower half. "Let's get you dressed and to hyunjin." Minhos eyes lit up as he was helped getting off the bed and to the bathroom to get dressed.

Hyunjin stared at the front door while inside the car, waiting for anything to happen. He gasped as he saw the officers walk out with Minho's parents and two big guys. "Guys look!! They're in the car, they did it they did it!" He stopped as he saw minho walk out with Jack, limping as he was looking for hyunjin.

He stepped out of the car and ran to minho, who gasped softly and threw himself on the older. "Oh my gosh.. Min." Hyunjin said before breaking down in tears, his hands gripping Minho's shirt as tight as he could. Minho whimpered and started crying as well. "Hyunnie.. I-I." He hyperventilated as he could get nothing out of mouth.

Hyunjin pulled away and cupped Minho's face, the younger doing the same. "I-I love you baby, I love you so much." Minho smiled and wiped Hyunjin's tears. "I love you too h-hyunnie." The older pulled him into a kiss, Jack widened his eyes and looked down at his feet. "Alright.." he mumbled out of embarrassment.

They pulled away and rested their foreheads together. "You're free pretty, you can be with me forever now." Minho smiled widely and hugged hyunjin again. "I'm so happy hyunnie."

"Should we get them-" "just wait a couple minutes honey, let them have their moment." Mrs. Hwang cut off her husband, smiling as she can finally see her son be happy again.

🔞***🔞

Hyunjin bopped Minho's nose, making him giggle quietly. "Hyunnie?" The older hummed, raising his brows as Minho sat up. "I-I want to try some.. things." Hyunjin laid on his back, propping himself up by his elbows. "What things baby?"

Minho bit his lip before climbing into Hyunjin's lap. "You know what I mean." He mumbled as he dropped his head in Hyunjin's chest, the older clicked his tongue and ran his hands through Minho's hair. "I don't know pretty, I don't want you to think of the bad guys when I do something."

Minho whined and rolled his hips slowly, causing hyunjin to groan under his breath. "I-I just want to forget about it.. please hyunnie I need it." Hyunjin sighed and flipped them over, his hands on each side of Minho's head. "You better tell me when to stop, please don't hold back okay?"

Minho smiled and poked the furrow in Hyunjin's brows, the older softened his face. "I'm serious baby. I love you." Minho blushed and nodded. "I know, I love you too."

Hyunjin dipped down to kiss Minho, his hands finding their way to the younger's hips. Minho held onto Hyunjin's biceps and squeezed, moaning softly as he felt the muscle clench under his touch. "Can.. can you take off your shirt?" Hyunjin asked softly, panting.

Minho obeyed and quickly slipped his shirt off, hyunjin gasped and covered his mouth. "Min.." the younger whimpered and felt tears in his eyes, trying to cover up his bruised stomach. "No baby, it's okay you're free now. You're with me." Hyunjin cupped his face, wiping his tears away and kissing him gently. Minho sighed into the kiss and tangled his hands in the older's hair.

Hyunjin pulled away and started kissing down Minho's neck, leaving evidence that he was there. Minho moaned loudly, Hyunjin quickly covering his mouth. "Parents are here pretty, you need to be a little quieter." Minho nodded and held onto Hyunjin's hand, moving it so his fingers went in his mouth. Hyunjin looked up and felt himself grow hard at the sight.

"Can you take off your pants baby? Or do you want me to do it." Minho looked up with dazed eyes and pointed at hyunjin, sucking and circling his tongue on three of Hyunjin's fingers like it's a lollipop. Hyunjin nodded and slipped Minho's pants off, his boxers as well.

"What do you want me to do pretty?" Minho pulled Hyunjin's hand out of his mouth, holding it with two hands. He giggled slightly before saying "fuck me." Hyunjin bit his lip to stop himself from smirking. "Give yourself a safe word baby." The younger frowned and tugged at Hyunjin's shirt. "What's that?"

The older sighed and took his shirt off, dragging his hand that was previously in his mouth down Minho's chest. "A word that you can use when you want any part of it to stop." Minho thought for a second before saying. "Chan?" Hyunjin expression grew angry as his finger circled Minho's nipple. "No baby, don't say Chan's name while we have sex.. I will get very jealous if you even think about him."

Minho nodded and looked down. "Sorry hyunnie, I'm not used to using a word.. when I say stop they don't listen to me." Hyunjin buried his face in minhos neck, giving light kisses to ease him. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Min. How about we do a color thing? If I ask what color just say green or red okay?" Minho giggled and nodded. "Okay hyunnie!"

Hyunjin smiled and pulled away, taking off his pants and reaching for the lube and condoms in his drawer. "Hyunnie- wait." Hyunjin immediately dropped his stuff on the bed and cupped Minho's cheeks. "Having second thoughts? We can stop." Minho smiled and shook his head. "I-I wanted to suck you off.. can I?" The older smirked and took his hands off, kissing his cheek. "Go ahead baby." He said before sitting against the headboard of his bed.

Minho blushed slightly before crawling over, propping himself on his elbows between Hyunjin's legs. He lowered his mouth and slowly engulfed Hyunjin's dick in his mouth, the older groaned and gripped Minho's hair. "Fuck- baby.. you're so good pretty I love you so much." Minho's face reddened and he swirled his tongue around Hyunjin's dick, bobbing his head.

Hyunjin winced and clenched his jaw. "I'm close baby, do you want to pull out?" Minho looked up at hyunjin with his eyes and shook his head slightly, continuing to suck him off. Hyunjin groaned and released in Minho's mouth, tilting his head back and letting go of the younger's hair.

Minho sat up and stared at hyunjin with his mouth full of cum. "Do you want to spit it up babe?" Minho shook his head and still stared at hyunjin with curiosity in his eyes, hyunjin furrowed his brows as he didn't understand what was going on. "Are you waiting for permission?" Minho smiled and nodded happily, the older sighed and cupped one side of Minho's face.

"You can swallow, poor baby did you have to do that with the bad guys?" Minho swallowed and nodded softly. "I thought you would do the same.." hyunjin smiled and kissed Minho's lips gently. "Let's stop here, I can jerk you off but I don't want to fuck you yet."

Minho teared up and bit his lip. "D-did I do something?? I'll be b-better I promise!" Hyunjin laid the younger down and cupped his face. "No baby you're perfect, but I think you need to pace yourself. You're finally free of them so you won't be used for sex." Minho sniffled and looked up at hyunjin with sad eyes. "But hyunnie, I know you won't use me. I trust you-"

"Babe, please. It'll make me feel better if we stop here." Minho sighed and nodded, gasping as he felt long fingers wrap around his dick.

***
"And that's how Chan fucked me so good I thought I'd have to get plan b." Jeongin stated with a wide smile, looking at his friends shocked expression. "You're not serious, is he fucking serious??" Hyunjin said as he walked out of his room.

"Oh hey hyunjin! What are you doing here?" Chan said with a smile, going up to give him a hug. Hyunjin pushed him away and he landed on the couch. "My house bitch, what the fuck are you doing here? Are you seriously fucking him jeongin?? After everything he did with Min!"

Jeongin shrugged his shoulders and sat on Chan's lap. "I don't really care hyung, he fucks good so I don't care if we're just friends with benefits." Hyunjin shook his head, holding his hand to his face in disapproval. "How are you guys okay with this??" The friends just shrugged their shoulders. "It's his life, I can't tell him what to do." Seungmin said, laying their head on changbin's lap.

Hyunjin sat on the floor and titled his head. "Are you guys dating? I feel like I missed a lot." Felix laughed and rested his hand on Han's thigh. "You did miss a lot. Seungmin and changbin are dating, me and Han don't really have a label, we're just seeing how things go. And you already know about Chan and jeongin.. but you're like okay with it right?" The others waiting for hyunjin to say something, scared he will not approve of their relationships.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded. "Yeah I don't care, I'm just glad Minho's back." Jeongin smirked and looked at his friends who has the same expression. "So what's going on with you two? Ever since he came back you've hogged up all his time to hang with us." Hyunjin smiled shyly and looked at his carpet, not daring to look up at his friends. "Uh.. I don't know, I don't think Chan would want me talking about someone he likes."

Chan took his hand off jeongin's waist to wave at hyunjin, who looked back up. "You can talk about him, I have this one right here to distract me." The younger smiled and kissed Chan's cheek. Hyunjin raised his brow at them, sighing. "Whatever. I haven't talked to Min about that stuff yet." "Have you guys done anything yet? Like kiss or something."

"Hyunnie?" Hyunjin's head shot up at the door as Minho opened it with wide eyes, one hand holding his stomach. "Oh- hi everyone!" The older hurried over and placed his hand on top of the other's. "Is everything okay? Do you want to go back to bed." Minho smiled and shook his head. "I'm awake, I'm just a little hungry. Do we have food?" Hyunjin nodded and took Minho with him to the kitchen.

"Hey Min!" Minho turned to changbin and waved happily, accidentally showing off his neck that was decorated by hyunjin. The boys started laughing quietly so they wouldn't get caught.

"Guess that answers my question."

***
One or two more chapters left!!

Stay tuned for a new book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 2K 11
hyunjin never thought smoking could be so attractive. - completed -
131 7 1
where feelings are unspoken between minho and jisung ✱ one shot 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗.
49.8K 1.5K 17
Don't go Don't leave me Please turn around and look at me Please don't go If you go further away I might fall apart by myself... [ Completed ✅ ]
24.6K 2.6K 36
My eyes open. I gasp a breath. Who am I? ||| Minho wakes up trapped inside a glass capsule. His memories have been erased. His body has been al...