>Tamed<

By Purp_grl

A unique story of two guys who are meant to cross paths. One falls in love but the other fell harder. Taekoo... More

>1<
>2<
>3<
>5<
>6<
>7<
>8<
>9<
>10<
>11<
>12<
>13<
>14<
>15<
>16<
>17<
>18<
>19<
>20<
>21<
>22<

>4<

1.1K 175 17
By Purp_grl

Third person's POV

"I'll be back soon dad. It's tae. He still has some president stuff to work on"

Okay then take care. Be careful on the road.

"Dad. I'm 20. Not a kid anymo....." Jimin paused "I'll call you back. bye!" He cut the call and looked at the personlleaning on the car.
Jimin knew who that was, he could smell the man from miles away
"My mate? In middle of the road?"

Jimin looked around, he crossed the road running towards the direction of the guy
"Hey" he grabbed the man's coat and sniffed on his neck
Damn.....I was right.
He looked at the bracelet

"Who the hell...." yoongi frown moving back "Who are you?"

"Oh" Jimin grabbed the pendent "Make sure to dump me inside the car once I remove the pendent yeah?"

Yoongi gave an annoying look "What a moron..." He paused when he felt the sweet strawberry scent. He looked around knowing the pheromones have spread accross "Damn! Your scent...." Yoongi covered his nose and opened the door "Get in"

Jimin got into the car followed by yoongi "Your an omega"

Jimin nodded

"I'm a beta"

"I guessed. You weren't able to recognise my scent while I was wearing the pendent"

Yoongi gave a small smile

"Park Jimin" Jimin said with a smile

"Min Yoongi" Yoongi grabbed jimin's nap and pulled him into a hug "How old are you?"

"20"

"I'm 27"

"Damn" Jimin parted from the hug "Judging from the car....Sugar daddy?"

Yoongi smiled. He caressed the younger's cheeks "You smell so good little one"

"Your scent is very fade....but I know...your covering it with that bracelet aren't you?"

Yoongi nodded "I can't believe I found you" he pulled Jimin into a hug again.
Both felt comfortable. It was the bond between a beta and a omega. They are fated mates and even if they meet each other for the very first time, their heart already linked like they've known each other for ages.

Yah park Jimin!

Jimin moved from the hug "My friend"

"Wh..who?"

Jimin straightened his messy hair "I gotta go" he wore the pendent "Bye hyung. I really have to go"

I'm gonna die! Come soon before you see your bestiee die!

"Oh looks like it's urgent" Jimin opened the car door and ran out "Take care"

"Wa...wait how can I reach you agai...." before the older completely, Jimin was long long.

Hyung it's me chim...I mean Jimin. My personal number is 67900xxxx you can call me or even mindlink me. I'm sorry for now but my friend really needs me. Take care. See you on weekends. Byee!!

Bye....Chim...
Yoongi typed the number in his phone and saved It as 'My omega'

Jimin rushed into the university
Dude where are you?

2nd floor, washroom. 3rd room.

Wa...washroom?

No reply after that. Jimin ran all his way and finally made it to 2nd floor. He hurriedly walked in and started to bang the 3rd door "Better be this important tae! You have no Idea what I left behind in order to sav...."

Tae opened the door holding his abdomen "I.....I guess I'm in heat"

Jimin's eyes widened. He looked at the pendent tae is wearing "Good. Don't remove that or else your pheromones will spread all over school" He pushed tae inside the washroom and got in himself "You stay here. I'll bring suppressant okay?"

Tae nodded

"Is it because you came in contact with an alpha? I can smell a mild scent of alpha pheromones on you"

Tae nodded again "My mate. Jungkook. He got to know"

Jimin just nodded "Alright...no worries. I'll get you the suppressant. Stay here till I'm back okay?"

Tae nodded breathing heavily.

Jimin gave a small smile and made his way towards his classroom where he had left his bag.

Time skip

Taehyung had a cold shower and currently, he was laying on his bed.
He's still in his heat but he consumed good amount of suppressant so he's fine without losing it.

He heard his phone ring
"Hello chim"

"So? Feeling better?"

Tae gave a soft 'Um'

"I know I shouldn't be asking this because it's your life and your choice but...what are you gonna do about Jungkook? He's your mate. A true blood alpha on top of it. also....he comes to the same University as you do"

Tae rolled to sleep on his stomach "he already has a girlfriend doesn't he? That tall thin girl who always roam around with him..."

"I asked around but everyone said they are just good friends"

"Friends?" He scoffed  "I don't buy that and even if they are just friends.....I don't want to accept that guy. He's younger than me. Looks like a maniac and also....he's super commanding because he's an alpha. I hate being ordered around. You know that right?"

"He's a true blood. It's in his nature"

"Chim. Back to reality. We live among humans. We're not in the woods for him to act like he's own nature right?"

No response was heard from Jimin.

"Hello? You there?"

"I found my mate too. He's a beta"

Tae jolted from his bed "Wh...what?"

"You remember I used to have an ideal type? 6 feet tall, dark skinned, muscular body?"

Tae gave a small 'Um'

"My mate is nothing close to my ideal type but Tae......The way he looks at me and the way he touch me.....I just melted. He's as similar as my height, maybe a little taller, he has pale skin, lengthy hairs, glowing eyes and amazing pheromones. I liked him the second I saw him from afar. Not sure if it's a mate thingy reaction but trust me ......Having mates of our own is euphoric"

Tae registered whatever he's friend said but he just doesn't get it. Why? Why mates and why bonds? They are one among the humans now. Falling in love is the right way instead of choosing fated mates. Right?

"Happy for you chim. Finally.....our little chick found his mate"

"Stop it ...anyway...I gotta go. Dad is calling me"

"Sure. Good night chim"

"Night Taebear~"

Tae sighed placing his phone on the table. He lay on the bed looking at the ceiling

Don't hold your breath. Feel my scent. I'm your alpha. I'm yours.

That's right. You belong to me.

Tae shook his head "No tae. He would've loved that girl and then....now that he knows we are mates...he want to have me and ditch the girl he loved. This isn't how it works. No. I don't want to steal anyone's boyfriend"
He covered himself with duvet "If mate bond works.....Rejection should also work"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkook please listen to me and take the suppressant! You'll go nuts if you don't"

"I'm fine......I....I'm okay"

"You clearly are not" Yoongi banged on kook's door "Your pheromones....it's filling the house. Please consume the suppressant"

"I'm wearing the bracelet....."

"That's not holding it in! Your in rut kook. please consume the suppressant"

Jungkook shook his head, he had buried his fangs into his arms, biting himself and trying to remain calm
I found my mate. I....I have a mate. Taking suppressant isn't good when we have a mate. Right?

He asked yoongi through mindlink

When your mate is away from you, it's better to consume the suppressant.

No. I'm fine. I'll calm down in a bit. Please go sleep hyung

Yoongi sighed. He know very well about his brother. Once a no. Is always a no.
Alright. Just in case ......I'll place the suppressant outside your door. Okay?

No response

Don't go hard on yourself kook. I can smell blood...

No response again.
Yoongi gave up, he made his way to his room and closed the door.

Jungkook was breathing heavily while biting his own arms, he has dug so deep that the blood kept flowing off him.

An hour passed.
3 hours passed.
5 hour passed.
8 hours passed without a blink of sleep.
Jungkook moved his mouth from his now messy looking hand.
He looked at all the blood "Okay.....Worth it" he said standing from his seat and making his way towards the washroom.

He cleaned the room by himself, he is an alpha but the wound he made will definitely take few hours to heal. He dressed the wound and got ready.
He walked out the room only to look at a glass of water and a suppressant.
"Hyung....I'm leaving for college"

"It's too early" Yoongi peeked from the kitchen

"I know. I can't wait to see him again" Jungkook said wearing his shoe and walking out the room.

He wanted answers. Why? Why did he run away even when he knew I was his mate? 

Jungkook reached his college
He picked up his phone and called someone
"Li you here?"

Lisa yawned walking towards kook "What's wrong?" She cut the call "seriously? This early in the morning dude?"

"The community people have morning meetings today"
His eyes wandered through the basement

"How did you know?"

"I have my ways....."

Jungkook paused when he looked at tae. His scent hit him making kook close his eyes and feel the lavender brush against him.

"Dude?" Lisa shook him, bringing him back to reality.

Jungkook sighed. He grabbed Lisa's shoulder "Listen carefully. Taehyung seonbaenim is my fated mate. I found it yesterday evening"

"Reall..."

"I want your help. Once I drag tae into that room, make sure you lock the room from outside and stay guard. Your vampire....so you won't sense anything but make sure no werewolf will walk past our room. Got it?"

Lisa nodded repeatedly understanding the task "Sure but.....what are you gonna do with seonbaenim?"

Jungkook smiled "You no need to know the things between werewolves. Just do as I say. Okay?"

Lisa nodded again "Done. Got it"

Jungkook looked at tae "Alright. We play it your way" he wore his bag properly and walked towards tae.

"Jimin I guess we need to change the sentence here"

"Sure tae. What about this page? This reads about the context...."

Tae gasped when he felt a harsh grip on his wrist, the book fell on the floor and Jimin blinked at Jungkook who flashed a smile at him "I'll be borrowing your friend for a while"

Jimin grabbed tae's wrist trying to stop him "Jungkook this isn't appropria...." He looked at kook's eyes which turned  into fade reddish. He gulped letting go of tae
"Don...don't hurt him"

"I won't" Jungkook smiled dragging tae along

"Your hurting me!" Tae said but Jungkook dragged him along.
He pushed him into the store room that is at the corner of their college basement.
He winked at Lisa and closed the door

"What the hell are yo...." Tae flinched when Jungkook walked closer to him and smashed their lips

Tae's eyes widened. He tapped on kook's chest trying to push him but Jungkook leaned forwards holding tae in his arms, he deepened the kiss.
Tae shook his head, he pushed kook but ofcourse his tiny little strength is nothing compared to kook's.

Tae's head fell back, he totally was in daze....his heart beating fast and he couldn't process any of this.
Jungkook parted from the kiss with heavy breaths.
Tae looked miserable, he was panting heavily

"Why did you block my mindlink?"

Tae stumbled back and let go of the grip on kook
He gulped bringing himself back to reality
"You...." He grabbed kook's collar "How....how dare you kiss me?"

Jungkook leaned and pecked on tae's lips again "I will kiss you as much as I want. Your mine"

Tae pushed kook and wiped his lips "I won't accept you"

"Why? There must be a reason right?"

"I....I don't like you. My reason"

Jungkook scoffed shaking his head "You know the impact we have on each other? I go crazy when I feel your pheromones and I'm sure the same goes to you"

Pheromones....
Tae gulped. Yes. Pheromones.
Yesterday's heat was totally because of jungkook's pheromones.

"I...I don't believe in those things. I don't believe in mates" He adjusted his dress "Don't even touch me without my permis...."

"Unblock the mindlink" Jungkook said but this time, it wasn't a request, it was a command.

Tae hated it. He hates it so much

"Don't use that tone on me" He was about to leave but Jungkook grabbed tae's hand "Unblock it. Now" he said the last word using his alpha voice.

Tae's heart sank hearing it. He Immediately unblocked the mindlink.

Um. Good
He heard kook through his mind. He turned around to look at his hand that was grabbed by a firm grip
"Let go Jungkook" he looked at the younger "You can command all you want because you have that impact on me as an alpha but know that....your command can't make me love you"

Jungkook loosened his grip on tae's hand

"You may be my mate but you can never expect my love towards you"

He let go of tae's hand

"Seonbae.....We are meant to...."

"We are meant to be together but.....what about your love? Don't you love her?"

Jungkook frown "Love whom?"

Tae sighed "Forget it. I don't want to talk about it and please know that.....one thing I hate the most is being ordered around" saying this he walked out of the store room but flinched when Lisa grabbed his arm "So? You're my bestie's mate now uh?"

"Bestie?"

"Yeah Jungkook" Lisa said and poped a bubble gum

Tae turned towards the store room

Jungkook wiped his lips with a smirk
She's my friend. Li is a vampire and top of that she already has a girlfriend.

Tae looked at Lisa and then at Jungkook
You guys aren't lovers?

We aren't seonbae. She's just my friend and.....I'm sorry I didn't recognise you before coz....just yesterday was my birthday.

Tae blinked. So.... he was wrong all along?
I....I don't care. I can't accept you. that's all.
Saying this he walked past Lisa.

Lisa shrugged at kook who just smiled shaking his head.

"Playing hard to get? Um. Let's see for how long"
_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 9.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
414K 14.2K 36
"Don't trust alphas Taehyung. They will just use you until you are nothing to them." "Yes Mama I understand." _______________________________________...
464K 21.8K 36
Completed [TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is an alpha vampire who needs to feed from humans, obviously. Taehyung is his next victim. He finds him in the woods a...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...