๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...

Por author_viola

"๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™, ๐–•๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š, ๐–‹... Mรกs

part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7 (warning)
important
part 8
part 9 (Warning)

part 1

11.7K 104 3
Por author_viola

Yuri - hi ,I'm Kim yuri .I am 18 y/o.i live with my strict brother Kim taehyung . He is 25. I don't have parents .they died in a car accident . My brother is a CEO of the company .he doesn't like me.after mom dad's death he became rude,arrogant and strict . Sometimes abusive when he gets any complaints from my teacher.

Maid- miss yuri ..Are u ready for school ? (Enter the room)

Yuri- *oh shit!* Just give me 10 min ( She said while running towards the bathroom)

Ahhhh!! I hate school . Who love though. Nevermind u will come to know why I hate it .

After 10-15 min. She came downstairs .

Tae was having breakfast.

Yuri- good morning oppa *while sitting on a chair and smiling in hope that he would resond but as always he didn't even look at her .tae finished his breakfast and left for office. Yuri then also finished her breakfast and grabbed her bag and left her mansion. her driver came with the car .she sat on the back seat and they reached after 20 min.she came out from the car *

Yuri pov

I was walking to the school entrance when I reached the lockers I was putting my extra books into the locker when suddenly someone grabbed my right shoulder from behind and turned me around harshly .Which caused my back to hit the locker .She closed her eyes tight until she felt the pain.

Yuri - ahhh!! * she winced .She knew who it could be *

Kai- oh my god ! Did I hurt u ! I'm so sorry *while showing fake worry.then started smirking*

Yuri - *she opens her eyes and looks at him*

Kai - did u do the work I gave u !?? Huh?

Yuri - oh shit I forgot doing his assignments. I am dead now god please save me * while thinking*

Kai - don't tell me that you forgot *while glaring *

Yuri - I' m so sorry I forg- (Kai didn't let her complete the sentence and slap her right on her cheek which cause her to fell down . everyone in the hall was laughing . Noone came forward to help her)

Kai grab her bag and take out the assignment which was her. He bend down on her level and grab her hairs .
She screan in pain . Her eyes started to getting teary.

Kai - next time if you forgot again .then ur assignments won't work to save u from me . Understand.

She didn't respond .

Kai - understand!!!* He yelled on face while gripping harshly on her hairs*

Yuri - ye-s * while crying and grabbing his hands to remove his grip* .

He let her go .

Kai- such a useless b*tch( whispering to his friends while walking to the class).

She wipe her tears and started to putting her book back in her bag.the bell rang indicating That the first period has began.she started walking towards her classroom.she reached and opened the room slowly.

Mr.lee- miss yuri u r again late,u known that!! *While glaring*

Yuri- I am so sorry sir . please forgive me this time .I will make sure that it will not happen again .* While bowing continuously*

Mr.lee- I am giving you one last chance .now go ,take ur seat .

Yuri - thank you sir .

While she was going towards her desk someone put her feet in her way which her to stumble and fall on the floor. Everyone started laughing. Yuri look back at the person and it was beakhyun,Kai's friend . He was smirking.

Mr.lee- keep quiet everyone*Ordering

Everyone stop laughing.yuri stand up and go to take her seat.mr.lee started to teaching .

Yuri pov

You have been thinking why i didn't tell my brother that I got bullied everyday . Right? After mom dad's death we moved to Busan from daegu.
Oppa started to remain busy in his work .he started to becoming rude as u know . Obviously I also have to change my school so when I first day went to my new school .I got bullied but i didn't tell oppa thinking that it would stop but their bullying started to increasing day by day.they beat me up every day ,i also faint because of the pain . Until One day

Flashback
Yuri pov

i was lying on my bed crying silently because of the pain .my stomach was hurting as hell because of their kicks .i was sick of this . I'm going to tell oppa today . I can't take this anymore *sobbing*
I looked at the clock and it was showing 9 o' clock which means oppa is from office . that's when I hear the front door open . And footsteps coming towards my room but i know he is not going to come in my room because his room is next to mine . I hear the door open and close .

Yuri- should I go now, he will not be angry on me .right?! *Thinking*

I gather some courage and slowly get up from my bed . I open my door and started to going towards oppa's room .
I knock on the door.

Tae- come in .

Yuri- should I go inside ??! Should I ?! *She was fighting with her thoughts *
Finally ,She breath in and open the door slowly.

I enter the room and close behind me . He was sitting on a couch while typing something on his phone.

Yuri - oppa..

Tae - hmm

Yuri - i want to talk to u .

He placed his phone aside and looked at me . that's when I made eyecontact with him .my heart started to beat fast . i know i'm scared of him because he beats me sometime because of my studies.my thoughts got interrupted when he said-

Tae - if you don't have anything to say then leave my room. * He said with husky voice still looking at me*.

Yuri - oppa i wan-t to t-ell y-ou th-at i g-ot - *she got interrupted by him again*

Tae - Don't u know how to speak * he said while standing and coming towards her . He stands in front of her while putting his hands in his pockets*
She stepped back a little .

Tae - don't beat around the bush come to the point *he said sternly*

Yuri - oppa i got bull- * she got interrupted when his phone started to ringing.*

Tae - wait... * He went to take his phone .he picked up the phone *

Tae - hello ( on phone)
What?!?* He yelled which make to flinch at the sudden voice *
How could this happen?? Just wait I'll be there in 10 min! *He hung up and grabbed his car keys and started to walk toward his room door
Meanwhile yuri - is he going somewhere ? No! I have to talk to him today . My thoughts got interrupted when I saw him coming towards me . He opened the door and started to walk in the hallway .

Yuri - oppa listen to me please.
(But he didn't listen . They both came outside of the mansion.yuri was behind him . He reached his car and opened the door when suddenly yuri pushed the door harshly to make the door close with a loud thump.tae was glaring at her .

Tae - what's ur f*cking problem ?!!?huh?!

Yuri - oppa please just listen to me once

Tae - listen , i have a urgent work I'll talk to u later .*while controlling his anger*

Yuri - no! I won't let u go !!

Tae was controlling his anger.he already was very angry and now yuri was just throwing oil on fire.

Yuri - oppa i got bullied in school everyday ,i can't take this anymor-

Tae - so what ?!? Huh?!? Listen i don't give a fuck about you ,about your bullies .just deal with them by yourself . I'm not free for this bullshit.now get the fuck out of my way * with that he grabbed her by her arm and pushed her aside.he sat in his cas and start the engine and went off*

Meanwhile yuri ,she was shocked at what just happened.tears was coming from her eyes.

Yuri- how could he say that? Is he really not care about me?i am angry and sad . Angry because how can he care about his work over his sister.is his work is more important than his own sister.sad because how can he say that he don't give a fuck about me . that's it ,from now on I'll never tell him my problem.even if it related to my bullies or my personal matter.
*She said while gritting her teeth*

Flashback ends

Yuri - *sigh* that's why i didn't tell him anything related to bullying.
And also, i'm used to their slaps,kicks,puches.because oppa also beat me up with belt or cane whenever he receive any complaint from my school.so it's not new for me.

Author note

Poor yuri don't know that there bullying is not going to stop on just slaps or kicks .but nevermind , let's see how her life is going to be a roller coaster ride in the next chapter.

Bbye until then
Luv ya🥰🥰

Thank you so much readers for reading .

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

174K 11.2K 38
๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐๐š ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฐโค๏ธ
53.6K 1.2K 31
This is a story about two mafia brothers jungkook and taehyung who are loving but strict when needed and Their mischievous sister y/n... Their parent...
19.4K 1.5K 15
Second Part of Yeh Kaisa jurm hua,Before reading this read First Part"yeh Kaisa jurm hua"