Lyra Throne

By writingqueen30

In a World where Mafias rule society, Violence, Torture, brutality, and Power, are the key to success in a wo... More

✦ NEW STORY UPDATE!! ✦
✦ P R O L O G U E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - T W O ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - T H R E E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - F O U R ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - F I V E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - S I X ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - S E V E N ✦

✦ C H A P T E R - O N E ✦

268 10 1
By writingqueen30

Author's Note:

Hello, peaches!

Here is the first chapter of the book.

NOTE: I will be updating the characters + aesthetics for the book. However, I just want you all to know that I will be updating the aesthetics every time I introduce a new character in a chapter. Because I don't think I can put up every single character's aesthetic at once! 

Enjoy Reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

I woke up panting and gasping for air. I could feel their hands moving all over me again and again as if it was happening just now.

My head was spinning, I was seeing doubles of everything. I tried to blind away the moisture in my eyes but it didn't work.

That's when the dam finally broke. I sobbed as if my life depended on it. I couldn't take it anymore.

I shot up from my bed and scrambled down, but as soon as the cold tiles hit me, a jolt of chill passed through me.

I didn't mind it one bit, in fact, it was refreshing to have something cool touch me after that horrible nightmare that left me sweating.

I didn't dare to go any further, although I couldn't see anything, I could see my room in and out.

I chuckled darkly, imagining just how my life had become.

I hated it.

I just wanted to end it all.

But I didn't have the courage.

Pathetic. I thought to myself.

Can't even end my life and put an end to my misery. What have I ever done to make them hate me so much?

Was being born the worst crime that I have ever committed?

I clutched my head as it started to hurt more.

I couldn't take this pain, it was too much.

I couldn't.

The door creaked loudly as if someone came into the room.

I didn't even dare to look up.

I heard loud noises getting bigger by the minute.

I didn't know what to do, I just whimpered and held myself protectively from anyone who is trying to come near me.

I buried my face into my knees and crawled back to the headboard of the bed.

I could sense the presence of at least 4 people in the room.

Tears were flowing and sobs racked through me as I imagined what they would do to me.

What I didn't expect was to be embraced.

I was paralyzed.

What am I supposed to do at this moment? Who is hugging me? What's happening?

Those were the thoughts that kept running through my brain.

But what scared me more was why?

Why was I being embraced like this? Who would even care to hug me?

I just sat there stiff, not moving or making any sound.

"Hey little girl" I heard a deep voice say.

I flinched at the sound of a man.

Men.

The word itself gives me pain. I have experienced something that I wish nobody will go through in their lives.

That's when I realized the person who was hugging me was also a man.

I was terrified realizing that.

I started to breathe loudly, my hands shook wildly, and my head hurt as if something was banging continuously.

I knew what it was, and I knew there was no way to stop it.

Sobs racked through me once again, my throat hurt, and it burned.

I could hear faint voices trying to calm me down but I just flinched at every contact with that person.

I just wanted to be left alone, and that's when I heard someone scream at them to get away from me.

I heard a soothing voice, I knew that voice.

It was Rose, my caretaker—the only person who cares about me.

She ran her hand through my hair and hugged me softly as she sang that beautiful song.

I calmed down slowly, and my breathing turned normal again.

I moved my hand so it held her face and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek expressing my gratitude.

I could feel her smile at the gesture, and she kissed my forehead in return.

I heard someone cough and I jolted away.

"Sorry," I heard the same person who coughed say.

I heard more footsteps come into my room, by this time I was frightened if not terrified.

I tried to think of something other than that incident to calm myself down.

Maybe they won't harm me? Maybe they are trying to help me out?

But who are these people? And what are they doing here??

"Hey little flower, we are not trying to hurt you. I know you might not trust us at all, but we just want to help you out" I heard someone say in a deep voice.

I shook my head frantically and tried to escape them, but I felt someone grab me.

It wasn't painful but gentle.

I flinched when they came toward me and I guess they noticed it because they stopped holding me.

"Alright, why don't we introduce ourselves little one?" I heard one of them say

I nodded.

"Alright we are the Lombardino brothers," he said and paused as if expecting a reaction out of me.

"Do you know who we are?" I heard the same person ask me again.

I shook my head. How was I supposed to know who they are?

I could feel them release their breaths.

Why are they so relieved? I thought to myself.

"That's alright, I am the eldest of 6 brothers. You can call me Romano" I heard the first one introduce himself.

"Hello bambina, I am their father, Lucian Lombardino" the next person introduced.

I could sense one more person in the room and I tried to locate him using my senses.

I guess they knew that I was looking for the third person in the room and I heard chuckles resonate through the room.

"You did guess correctly flower, I am the third oldest Thazaldir, the rest of the brothers are all downstairs, ok?" the last person introduced himself.

"Little flower, just listen to us first before making any decisions ok? We all know you weren't treated right here so we just want to take you with us and give you the life you deserve alright?" I think it was Lucian who talked this time.

"We just want to give you the life you deserve, and seeing you in that condition was already taking a toll on us. For some reason, there is this weird pull between us and I don't want to deny that. We all want to protect you and keep you safe bambina" I heard Romano say.

I contemplated my options.

Do I want to stay here and continue to feel their torture or go with them? But I don't know what they will do once I go with them.

What if they show their true colors once I go with them?

I looked up and tried to spot him because due to my blindness, I couldn't see a thing except for the endless pit of darkness that I am surrounded with.

I guess he sensed I was looking for him and he gently touched my hand making me halt in search of finding him.

"Have you come to a decision little one?" he asked again softly.

I tried to open up my mouth and say something but nothing came out. I knew why nothing came out.

I have never spoken in my entire life, even if I did all I did was scream.

I couldn't bare to speak because even if I did, there would be nobody to talk to.

All my attempts to speak were fruitless, I didn't know how else to communicate and started to squirm around as tears gathered in my eyes.

I guess he notices my frustration because I could feel something cold touch my hand and a notepad on my lap.

I thanked them in my mind.

I took the pen and notebook and tried my best to write down what I thought would be the right answer.

I wrote a "yes" on the paper and I could feel them all sighing as I revealed my answer to them.

They asked me to get up from the bed, I tried to stand but I just started to fall back down on the ground again.

I knew what would happen now, all of them would start laughing because I was just a pathetic and useless girl. Who needs assistance to even stand?

But I didn't hear any rude snarky comments or laughter.

Instead, I felt two pairs of hands studying me properly and making me stand on my feet.

They both held one hand each and guided me toward the door.

I couldn't take another step because I have never been allowed anywhere outside this room my entire life.

I felt someone pick me up birthday style and continue walking.

I just clutched their shirt tightly and closed my eyes as I welcomed sleep.

Before I felt myself drift away all I could think about was I hope I don't regret doing this to myself at all. 

✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎

✦ AESTHETIC OF THE CHAPTER 

✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎

Author's Note:

Hello Peaches!

~ 1456 Words ~

I hope you all really liked this chapter! How do you like it so far?

Comments? Questions?

✴︎✴︎✴︎

My Writing Updates Schedule:

For updating this book. I have been thinking of doing it every Wednesday and Friday. If you want it any other days do let me know but that is going to be the times that I will be updating this book from now up!

✴︎✴︎✴︎

Have fun reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 94 23
It's not like I wanted to be born, yet here I was. At least I had someone. That was better than most people, but it was still bad. The Devil -my soci...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

259K 4.8K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
299K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
253K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...