Regaining Happiness Through t...

By mahalakshmiponsing

The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since... More

Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?
Chapter 2. How to pinch the luck of explosive friends?
Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?
Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?
Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?
Chapter 6. Be a real proletarian, right?
Chapter 7. Take in a younger brother
Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies
Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching
Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies
Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade
Chapter 12. Act together low-key
Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic
Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people
Chapter 15. Variation plants appear
Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia
Chapter 17. Telepathic decision
Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction
Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again
Chapter 20. Zombie spider battle
Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion
Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete
Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated
Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together
Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed
Chapter 26. Variant plant space
Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along
Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse
Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax
Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily
Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity
Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days
Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar
Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting
Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People
Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia
Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement
Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills
Chapter 39. New trading formula
Chapter 40. New Year's Eve Wolves
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170

Chapter 171-174

1.6K 34 5
By mahalakshmiponsing

171. Meeting acquaintances in the middle of the night
"I didn't expect this zombie and the zombie beast to unite." Jiang Yichen just finished the battle on his side and rushed over.

 "It should be that they were the main pets before the mutation." Tian Yuerong was not too sure. This kind of situation did not appear in the book. It was a coincidence that the owner and the pet mutated at the same time. Due to the instinctive intimacy of the body, this corpse is still together after the end of the world. Fortunately, such cases should be extremely rare, otherwise human beings would be even more dangerous.

 Although Wancheng was severely damaged, fortunately, no one has ever entered it. If you search carefully, the supplies are still quite plentiful. During this process, Tian Yuerong was in charge of collecting the supplies, and Jiang Yichen was in charge of killing the zombies and zombie beasts that he encountered. The two divided the work, looked at each other head to tail, and the speed was not too slow.

 "I really hope that Uncle and Brother can find a way to replace oil from the crystal nucleus." Tian Yuerong counted the inventory in the space, feeling anxious for this non-renewable energy for the first time. She didn't collect much oil in the first place, and she used it up a long time ago. What she uses now is only collected after she met Jiang Yichen. Now it is becoming more and more difficult to collect oil. The gas stations she met during the day were not filled with oil. It is already empty, that is, there is nothing left.

 Jiang Yichen can think about it, "There will be a way, human beings work hard, and nature will give human beings the same opportunity, just like this zombie, its appearance has caused human beings to face a huge crisis, but now the crystal nucleus it contains Isn’t it now also the hope for human progress and development?

 Rongrong, we are already very happy. In this last days, we not only have the ability to protect ourselves, but also eat hard steamed buns when others are hungry. The most important thing is that in this immoral world, we have the loyalty of more than twenty brothers, the key is that we still have each other, no need to worry about betrayal, no need to be afraid of the future, my heart is unprecedented An Ning."

 This person is really, he never forgets to express his deep affection, well, Tian Yuerong's little anxiety was completely wiped out by Jiang Yichen's gentle gaze and words, she should be heartless, do it Do what you should do, as for the rest, let him, Young Master Jiang, take care of it.

 In order to meet up with Yan Tianhao and the others earlier, Tian Yuerong waved his small hand, breakfast is skipped, let's drive on the road. But on the way, he still softly took out warm milk, eggs, and various flavors of bread, and replaced Jiang Yichen from the driver's seat, telling him to fill his stomach quickly.

 The shortest distance from Wancheng to Pingyuan City is this provincial road. Although it is not as spacious as the expressway, the road condition is not too bad, but now both sides of the road are overgrown with weeds, and some are committed to developing their roots in the middle of the road. The road is rough.

 Tian Yuerong unceremoniously released the coercion of the sixth level, and after a while, she heard the sound of "shua shua" in the grass, and then the grass was violently turbulent and finally calmed down.

 "What was that just now?" Jiang Yichen rubbed his nose, and put an air mask on the two of them. It really stinks, and it also has a fishy smell, which is disgusting.

 "Snakes and other things." Tian Yuerong rubbed his temples. The height of these weeds was close to two meters, blocking their sight. When driving among them, it felt like they could only see the top of their heads. That piece of sky, as if buried here, made her feel very uncomfortable.

 Jiang Yichen nodded. Judging from the air fluctuations, the snake just now must have been huge. It seems that the grass is not flat at all, so we need to be careful. Seeing a huge monster blocking the road ahead from a distance, Jiang Yichen's speed slowed down, Tian Yuerong also "saw" it, and the Spirit Net showed that it was a dead mutated snake.

 The mutated snake was lying across the road. Its chubby body was taller than their off-road vehicle. Judging from the wounds on its body, it must have been attacked by some group of animals and tortured before it died. The meat at the snake's head and Qicun had been bitten to pieces. Tian Yuerong sensed that its crystal nucleus was still there, and hastily used his powers to take out the crystal nucleus from its head. The green crystal nucleus the size of an adult's fist was held in the In the palm of your hand, you can feel the vigorous power inside, level five, it turned out to be level five.

 This time, Tian Yuerong didn't even want to let go of the snake's body. No matter whether the snake broke through to the fifth level after dying, or it was already at the fifth level, after all, the mutant beast could be eaten after entering the fifth level. She didn't like it. Eat snake meat, but she believes that her comrades should not mind. This made her even more confused, what exactly killed this fifth-level mutated snake?

 Jiang Yichen didn't expect such a dangerous creature to be lurking in the grass, so he immediately pulled Tian Yuerong who had put away the mutated snake body and jumped into the car, stepped on the accelerator to the maximum, and the car drove forward like an arrow leaving the string go.

 As soon as they left, a few termites followed. They stared angrily at the land where the food had been. Their noses could even smell the food, but the food disappeared, and the termites bumped into each other. After touching each other's tentacles, and after exchanging information, some went back to their lair to report the news, while others followed the smell of the food and kept circling around. It's just that this mutated snake has been taken into the space by Tian Yuerong, so the smell is naturally just disappeared.

 In order to hurry, the two even had their lunch in the car. Fortunately, there were several large boxes of lunch boxes in Tian Yuerong's space at any time.

 In the silent night, the sound of the wheels rubbing against the ground was amplified countless times. Bach and Yuan Hang, who were in charge of the night watch, immediately jumped onto the roof, raised their guns, faced the dazzling lights, and asked, "Who? Is it the captain?" "

 Well, yes, you are very vigilant." Jiang Yichen turned off the car, turned off the headlights, and got off.

 "Hey, the captain is back." Bach jumped from the roof to the ground with a whoosh, and rushed towards Jiang Yichen, smirking.

 Tian Yuerong was astonished by the hand shown by this stupid big man. It seemed that the roof of the three or four-storey building came down with just such a swish. This is the rhythm of a peerless master.

 "Why are you so loud, kid? You want to wake everyone up!" Jiang Yichen also smiled and punched Bach.

 "I said boss, it's late, we were already woken up by you." Yan Tianhao ran out of the house in disheveled clothes, seeing Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong's faces were rosy, so he slowed down his pace, He just said, how could there be anything wrong with the strength of their team leader and sister-in-law, just this bunch of cubs worrying about it, worrying about the danger that the boss and the others encountered.

 "What's going on here?" Jiang Yichen looked at Yan Tianhao with puzzled eyes.

 "Well, that, boss, let's talk outside." Yan Tianhao also signaled Jiang Yichen to go outside with his eyes.

 Not long after they separated from Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong, they saw Zhang Yong and four people waiting on the side of the road. It was too eye-catching that they were both women and children, and they knew each other, so they stopped the car to take a look. Did they encounter some kind of difficulty, who knows that without saying a word, Zhang Yong directly greeted his wife and children to get in the car, and even took out a letter saying that Liu Laoshi asked him to deliver the letter to Jiang Yichen in person, no way, Xia Tian Hao had no choice but to take them on the road.

 "What about the letter?" Jiang Yichen glared at Yan Tianhao.

 "I told you that I must deliver it to you in person, and the letter is still in Zhang Yong's hands." It's over, Chief of Staff Yang, when his younger brother returns to the base, he will remember that he must find a letter for his younger brother at the headquarters of the general staff. Errand.

172. Causes and consequences
It turned out that Liu Laoshi was Zhang Yong's biological uncle. Zhang Yong was not sure whether his uncle was still alive before. The person hit me, and I happened to meet San Diaoyan passing by. San Diaoyan is Liu Laoshi's youngest disciple and the most loyal subordinate to him. He vaguely remembered Zhang Yong's appearance, and after asking just now, he found out that his master and his relatives are still alive, so he decided to take charge of Zhang Yong and the five sons. Take it home.

 At the end of the world, there were only two nephews and uncles left in their family, and they were filled with grief for a moment, "Yongzi, where did you come to the Jinyu base?" If the nephew is from another power group, he is not good He directly asked his nephew to live at home.

 "Uncle, we have met a noble person. The people in that team are very powerful, with strong abilities and skills." Zhang Yong didn't want to lie to his uncle, but he couldn't betray his saviors against his conscience, so he could only do this said ambiguously.

 "Good skills, good abilities. Could it be that you are talking about Brother Yan and the others?" Liu Laoshi thought about it for a while, and when they entered the base, he had a bold guess in his heart.

 "Uncle, how do you know? Could it be that Uncle knows them?" Zhang Yong's heart tightened. He didn't quite know what Uncle did, but did Uncle really know them, or did he just tell him

 ? I really should thank this brother Yan." Seeing the nervousness on his nephew's face, Liu honestly smiled, "Don't worry, uncle and them are partners, and our relationship is deeper than yours." He still understands his nephew. Yes, emphasizing friendship and loyalty, it seems that the last days have not worn away such a rare and precious thing on him, so he can rest assured.

 It wasn't until Zhang Yong mentioned Li Yuan's ability that Liu Laoshi slapped his thigh and said, "Did you tell them?" Of course they were referring to Jiang Yichen.

 Zhang Yong shook his head, "Although they are our saviors, we are not very familiar with them after all, and Yuanyuan's ability is too special, so."

 Liu Laoshi nodded, and paced back and forth in the room with his hands behind his back. Li Yuan's special ability was something he had never heard of before. If it was someone else, he would try his best to use it for himself, but now it is him. His dear niece and daughter-in-law put him in a dilemma. Don't look at how powerful he is now, but once Li Yuan's abilities are known, can he still protect them in the face of conspiracies and schemes from all over the world

 ? He has only one family member left, and he wants to save them no matter what, but what should he do? After thinking about it, it seems that only Jiang Yichen and the others have this strength in the world, and he also believes that the entire western base needs to be responsible. Jiang Yichen also needs such a supernatural ability, the most important thing is that he believes in their moral character, so Liu Laoshi wrote this autographed letter, clearly stated the reason in the letter, and asked Zhang Yong and the others Pack up your things, take your daughter and rush to wait on the only way they must pass.

 "The letter said you were from the healing department?" Jiang Yichen fixed his eyes on Li Yuan.

 "Captain Jiang, don't blame us for concealing it, it's because my wife's supernatural ability is too unbelievable." Zhang Yong nervously pulled his trembling wife who was scared by Jiang Yichen.

 "Then can you demonstrate it to us?" Finally came a healing system, Tian Yuerong expressed 120,000 curiosity, she knew the power of the healing system, not fakes like her and the heroine comparable.

 Li Yuan looked up at her husband, Zhang Yong nodded to her, took out a knife and slashed fiercely on his arm, blood flowed out immediately, Li Yuan slowly put her hand on her husband's At the knife edge, a burst of soft white light lit up, and after a while, he moved his hand away. Zhang Yong's arm was intact, not even a scar was left.

 Jiang Yichen's eyes shrank suddenly, it was so miraculous, wouldn't this healing ability no longer have to worry about getting hurt. Tian Yuerong said that her pseudo-healing is indeed not comparable. Every time she uses the healing technique, she must use the water system at the same time. In other words, she is the healing water, while Li Yuan is the healing light. "Sister Li, try to purify this crystal nucleus." Tian Yuerong took out a third-level zombie crystal nucleus and handed it to her.

 Li Yuan was a little embarrassed, but she still said, "Sister, I tried to purify such a crystal nucleus, and it would take me at least two days."

 Tian Yuerong scanned her from head to toe with the spiritual net. For third-level healing powers, is there such a big gap in the same level? "Then what if it's a second-level zombie crystal nucleus?" "Two can be

 purified in a day. " Li Yuan replied straightforwardly.

 Tian Yuerong nodded to show that she understood, while Jiang Yichen gave her an inscrutable look, causing Tian Yuerong to say that she was very guilty, but she quickly corrected her mentality. Is this lady's healing system so good? No matter

 what After all, Jiang Yichen is still very willing to have a few more supernatural beings. Although Li Yuan and Nannan are not very useful at the moment, both healing and spirituality are hard to come by. He is going to wait until he returns to the base Therefore, they arranged their mother and daughter to work in the army department. I believe Chief of Staff Yang would be very happy.

 The journey back was very smooth, because with the experience of coming here, they are more familiar with both the road conditions and the environment, and they don’t need to take detours. They also rushed to catch up, and finally returned to the base before the first heavy snow this year. .

 Chief of Staff Yang led many soldiers to greet him at the gate of the city. Yi Yangtian, Xiong Yuan and Zhou Zhanrui also spontaneously organized team members to greet them. Later, all the supernatural beings and survivors of the entire base walked to the streets, Welcoming them into the base like a hero, all of this caused turbulent waves in the hearts of Zhang Yong and five people. What kind of group of people this is, what kind of base is this? It gave them a real sense of home, and made them truly feel stable. He suddenly thanked his uncle for this proposal, allowing them to find their long-lost home.

 The special authorized storage place of the military department, Commander Jiang, Chief of Staff Yang, Tie Datou and other ministers just watched the hill of crystal nuclei poured out by Liu from the space, "Hey, there is Some were directly exchanged for other supplies by the captain, and my space can’t hold them, so they are in my sister-in-law’s space.”

 At this time, Tian Yuerong walked calmly to another open space under the pressure of everyone's eyes. With a raised hand, everyone's eyes blurred. Hundreds of neatly stacked bags of rice, hundreds of neatly stacked bags of flour, neatly stacked boxes of canned meat, hundreds of neatly stacked dried noodles and instant noodles, thousands of neatly stacked boxes of miscellaneous food supplies, and Hundreds of neatly stacked boxes of dehydrated vegetables. So far, everyone including Da Liu has forgotten their ability to speak, their mouths are wide open, their eyes are bigger than balls, is it the rhythm of their base getting rich with so many supplies? Only Jiang Yichen is slightly

 picky Lowering his eyebrows, he looked at Tian Yuerong with pampering, love, tenderness and admiration in his eyes. All the supplies were collected by him and Tian Yuerong. He didn't know the exact number, but he knew the approximate amount. , and now Tian Yuerong obviously brought much more, don't think about it, it must have been collected by herself before, but now she donated it all to the base for nothing, and it is still so silent.

Chapter 173. Difficult end-time natural disasters
A few days later, the first heavy snow of the second year of the last days fell, and the base and inside and outside were restored to tranquility.

 Countless people in the resettlement room were talking about Tian Yuerong's good work, Jiang Yichen's good work, and the base's good work. As early as the beginning of the year, the base began to encourage everyone to go up the mountain to cut firewood. After experiencing the severe cold of the previous winter, they even went out to collect supplies. And the task team did not give up when they encountered wooden products such as door panels, furniture, etc., and brought them all back to the base. Therefore, this winter, basically every household in the base has no shortage of firewood. As for food, I saved some at home. , The base distributed some more, plus the cats don’t move at home in winter and eat less, so it shouldn’t be a big problem to save some food after this winter.

 Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen ran out of the base again on a snowy day when it was inconvenient for others to travel, and went into the mountains, bringing back a lot of fifth-level mutant beasts and Nenxiang rabbits, and went out a long way to enter After a trip to the city, I brought back a lot of food, clothing and useful things. Commander Jiang is also very generous, announcing that all these can be exchanged for crystal cores or points. Suddenly, the smell of meat can be smelled everywhere in the base. Except for the most embarrassing, even most ordinary people's homes can give A certain amount of points can be exchanged for some meat for the whole family.

 What about the fifth-level mutated snake that Tian Yuerong put away? Of course, it was eaten by Yan Tianhao and Da Liu's gang. I didn't expect the taste of this fifth-level mutated snake to be so good. Energy, and several fighters who stayed at the late stage of the third level that night broke through to the fourth level in one fell swoop. After a certain concentration, the accumulation will be thick and thin, but the soldiers still wanted to rush up the mountain like chicken blood, and finally Jiang Yichen suppressed it with iron and blood wrists. It is really more dangerous in the mountain in a snowy day. There is no food, and the hungry eyes glow green. They are not sure who will eat who.

 Therefore, when Zhang Wanhe's helicopter arrived at the western base, he almost let out a sigh of relief. The western base actually had meat to eat. It must be too fucking rich. This made him, the young master of the Northeast base, so embarrassed. He found the Jiang family's father and son, it was definitely a divine help, it seems that the relationship with Jiang Yichen can be better.

 Commander Jiang and Jiang Yichen didn't hide and choked either. After learning about the embarrassment of the Northeast Base, they immediately asked someone to roast a piece of tender and fragrant rabbit meat, and almost bit off Zhang Wanhe's tongue. , a big man burst into tears, "It's all right now, the people in the Northeast base are saved, they are saved!"

 Zhang Wanhe, who was grateful, even talked about how to reposition the magnetic field technology on the plane with several people from the research institute. The professor talked about everything. Many technologies are often separated by a layer of paper. Once the layer of paper is pierced, the rest will be much simpler. When Zhang Wanhe left the northeast base, the brand new aircraft belonging to the western base had already been installed and was just waiting for its first flight.

 Tian Yuerong took all the military helicopters and transport planes out of the space, and of course the special fuel for those planes, which made Tie Datou so happy that he walked erratically. When he reported to Commander Jiang afterwards, even he himself He sighed very much, "Commander, I never dreamed that our western base could become so rich. Let's see if the soldiers have enough to eat, otherwise all of them walked limply before, in my heart. It's really bad, but it's better now. Not only do I have surplus food in my hands, but we can finally store food in our base. Otherwise, my warehouse is so clean that even rats don't bother to visit. Commander, this is all Thanks to Yichen and his wife. No, when will Yichen marry a wife?" Tie

 Datou's painting style changed so quickly that Jiang Junjun didn't realize it for a while. When he came back, Tie Datou had already After leaving, he was left alone in the office, and he was also worried. You don't understand the sadness of his son not having an excellent wife.

 With the aircraft, travel is even more convenient. Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong drove the helicopter to spread the information that the crystal nucleus purification liquid and the fifth-level mutant beasts can be eaten to the major bases. The days of rest always pass quickly. The year came quickly, the snow had stopped, and as the weather got hotter, more and more food began to spoil, until the first search team returned with a smile on their hands and scars.

 In the past few days, not only Jiang Yichen and his son, but also the leaders of the major bases are frowning, but they are also at a loss. People also found that the rice soup distributed by the base is getting less and less rice grains, and everyone is mobilized to find all kinds of edible. Mutated plants, and the supernatural beings are catching mutant beasts above level five, but unfortunately there are more monks and less meat.

 When Li Xing of the southern base woke up in the morning and found the body of a starved survivor outside the door, this apocalypse seemed to be activated by someone, and more and more starved bodies were found in the major bases. Even the western base has corpses burned every day, not to mention that small base. During this period of time, countless survivors migrated from the small and medium-sized bases to the four major bases, but when they managed to escape there, they found that everything was full of despair.

 During this period of time, the zombie lords also organized dozens of large and small sieges. Almost all small bases disappeared overnight. The entire human society is full of panic, confusion and disappointment about the future.

 Tian Yuerong has already contributed all the space's inventory, and the ripening speed of the space has been driven to the fastest by her. She seems to have returned to the mode of growing vegetables in the online space back then, setting the ripening time of each crop as an alarm, As long as the time is up, she will return to the space immediately. Even the hills in the space are filled with grain by her. Dozens of military transport planes will fly to the major bases to transport the mature grain almost every once in a while. , Still nearly one-third of the population was starved to death during this time.

 Finally, just when everyone, including Tian Yuerong, could hardly hold on anymore, it rained heavily. This heavy rain was almost worldwide. The torrential rain lasted for 21 days and nights, and the sea level was raised by several meters. High, more survivors in the eastern base were destroyed and became homeless. It was also because of the heavy rain that landslides occurred in the southern base and the land collapsed. The buildings and roads that were originally built for the rapid development of human beings were all washed away, the coastline was at least tens of meters advanced to the land, and countless cities were completely submerged in the ocean, including those once hated by the Chinese people. In country R, when everyone thought this was the real end of the world, the heavy rain miraculously stopped.

 After the rain, people are mourning the loss of their homes and relatives, and the whole land is shrouded in shadow. But Tian Yuerong knew that this heavy rain brought new hope for human existence, and it was the beginning of a new century. People in later generations called this heavy rain the rain of washing. Dirty thoughts.

 The people who survived this disaster, the entire Hua Country has a population of less than one million, and one can imagine how many are left in terms of the world. After this disaster, Tian Yuerong smiled sincerely when she heard the news, because after all, according to the original text, the remaining population of the whole country is less than 100,000, and she is already very grateful for this result.

 Judging from the statistics of the major bases, the western base has the highest survival rate. Not only that, after experiencing this disaster, the western base, which was originally the smallest in number and scale, has become the most populous and most prosperous base. The palace of the heart. All the survivors of the western base are proud and grateful.

Chapter 174. Happy Ending with Difficulties
The heavy rain has purified and revitalized the entire land. Soon, some researchers discovered that the land is slowly becoming better. The special factors contained in the land are recovering rapidly. At this rate, it will take half a year at the latest Afterwards, the land will be able to resume planting again. As soon as the news came out, it spread across the country at the speed of light. All the survivors were filled with the joy of being reborn after the catastrophe. Finally, the previous haze was swept away, and everyone smiled .

 Tian Yuerong continuously transferred food from the space. After learning the news, she was finally able to take a breath. She believed that as long as human beings could continue to live, nature would eventually give more and more gifts to human beings.

 As the leader of all the surviving bases, Commander Jiang unselfishly contributed the formula of the crystal nucleus purification liquid with the consent of all the bases in the west. Because of the sharp decrease in human beings, the behavior of the zombies became more aggressive, and People who have survived so many disasters need more time and energy to recuperate. The behavior of the western base has obviously aggravated its status in people's minds. With the help of the purified crystal nucleus, more and more supernatural beings' abilities have improved by leaps and bounds, and there have been more third-level, fourth-level and even fifth-level The strong man of the first class led the survivors to compete with the zombies again and again, smashing the siege of the zombie lord time and time again. Although the human beings also paid a great price, they gave more hope to the human beings. .

 After experiencing the catastrophe, the heroine's mentality has become more peaceful. Watching countless people lose their lives has brought a deep resonance to her heart, because she has never experienced the tragic events in the book. Conspiracy and struggle, the kindness that belongs to the heart has not been hidden, so at the most critical moment in the northern base, the heroine was not watched indifferently, but actively led her team to be active at the forefront, whether it was during the siege of zombies, When she was still donating the materials of her own space, this really won her the praise of countless people. In the process, the relationship between her and Zhou Haotian was further improved, and she finally married Zhou's wife as she wished, and Mr. Zhou even directly put the entire Zhou family in charge of the Zhou family at her wedding. In this way, Zheng Lianyue has really entered the core management of the northern base. This made the heroine have to lament the arrangement of fate. It turned out that she had planned and fought hard but couldn't change others to treat her sincerely. Now she was going to wash her hands and make soup, but who knew that she had hit the right way. It was exactly this that made her mood Become more calm and gentle, and keep her kind thoughts forever, so that no matter how big setbacks she encounters in the future, she can quickly enlighten herself, straighten herself out, and truly lead the northern base and the western The base has reached a good relationship and created a real home for the people in the last days.

 Tian Yuerong has been very depressed recently. Major General Jiang and the dismissed one have nothing to do, and they are tired of being with her from morning to night. She really wants to kick him away. Now the fertile land reclaimed by the base is operating very well. , all wood-type power users volunteered to give birth to these plants, which can basically solve the problem of food and clothing for the existing population in the base, and sometimes a part of it can be allocated to fund other bases. She wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to enter the space to study alchemy, which had been shelved for a long time. It will take a long time for human beings to develop and live a life full of food and drink. Before that, she wanted to Can you refine the Bigu Pill first? Now Qibu Pill has become one of the standard equipment for people. Whether you are a supernatural person or an ordinary person, Buqi Pill has become an indispensable part of their life. Of course, these qi invigorating pills were not made by Tian Yuerong, but the formula was developed by the research institute and specially produced by alchemists specially trained by the base.

 But now that Jiang Yichen follows her every step of the way, how can she enter the space? In fact, Tian Yuerong herself doesn't know whether Jiang Yichen knows that her space can be entered by people. With the continuous improvement of the level, his grasp of the air power is really superb. As long as he wants to know, he can get any information he wants from the air, such as the large-scale zombie siege that happened a few days ago Not to mention that he already knew when the zombie army was more than 50 kilometers away from the base, just say that he put his palms together and mercilessly crushed all the zombies within 20 meters under the barrier formed by him Here, the scene was bloody, just for this, every one of the hundreds of thousands of people on and off the base mentioned him, not one by one, Major General Jiang is mighty, Major General Jiang is powerful, Major General Jiang is invincible in the world.

 Jiang Yichen was also very bitter in his heart, everyone could see that Tian Yuerong was unwilling to marry him, he looked left and right, no matter how he looked, he felt that he was a good man with good character and good looks, but why didn't the prospective daughter-in-law just nod her head? , my father doesn't despise me so much, thinking of his mother's classic saying "a strong woman is afraid of being entangled", he feels that he can let go of his shame for the time being, and it is important to marry his wife home to warm the bed.

 It's not that Tian Yuerong is unwilling, but she always feels that she is only twenty-six. Isn't it a bit early to get married? Besides, after getting married, she will not be free. There are not only Jiang Yichen but also Jiang's father and Jiang mother in the family, and the problem of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has been a problem since ancient times. The big question is whether these little things like daily necessities, rice, oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar and tea will become the fuse that leads to their emotional disharmony. In short, she is very upset and uncomfortable.

 Fortunately, Jiang Yichen is a veteran at observing people's hearts, and after a few trials, he understood what she was worried about, so Jiang Yichen said the following words that he will always remember, "Rong Rong, I can promise you that the two of us will be together for the rest of our lives. I don’t quarrel, but it’s normal for two people to have different opinions sometimes. We have to seek common ground while reserving differences. I can’t promise you that I will listen to you every time I disagree, but I will definitely express it to you as soon as possible. Please give me this opportunity to express my true thoughts to you."

 Jiang Yichen's frank words calmed Tian Yuerong's heart a lot, "From now on, I will listen to you on small matters at home, and you have to follow me on important matters. Discuss, no matter how big things are, you are not allowed to make decisions on your own."

 "There is no problem, I can guarantee this." Jiang Yichen was full of confidence. Didn't you know that a few years later, when he decided to marry his daughter out without Tian Yuekong's consent, Commander Jiang, who was already the head of the general base, was locked out of the door by his wife and old man with a smile on his face, and stayed with him for a whole night ah.

 The wedding of the two was grandly held in the heavy snow in the third year of the end of the world. Guo Ruiyang deliberately rushed over from the northern base, and brought his fiancée, a very gentle woman. The sweetness came out, he said that his sister's wedding is only once in a lifetime, no matter what, he wants to see her happiness with his own eyes.

 The wedding was held for three full days and three nights, and the whole base was immersed in the excitement and festivities. Tian Yuerong put on her precious white wedding dress and brought the tens of thousands of jewels left to her by Mother Jiang, as beautiful and noble as a fairy, and Jiang Yichen was like a fairy. Wearing a set of military uniform specially made by the army, he held his bride in a heroic manner. It's just that his bright smile that almost reached the ears made his handsomeness a bit compromised, but in Tian Yuerong's heart, he is the most handsome and charming today.

 It was the first time in her two lifetimes that she was married, and she whispered to herself in her heart, "Tian Yuerong, you are finally married, from now on you will be a person with a family, a person with your own real family. "

 What is happiness?

 Happiness is our life now, with the company of family members, the care of friends, and the care of lovers.

 Happiness is some small mistakes at work, some small discord among family and friends.

 Happiness is being safe and healthy.

 Happiness is that we don't have to worry about whether there will be rice to eat tomorrow, whether there will be steamed buns to eat, or whether we will be full.

 Happiness is that we don't have to go out to fight zombies, we don't have to worry about being bitten by it suddenly, and we don't have to worry about becoming it ourselves.

 Cherish everything about us, and hope that all friends can cherish life and our life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 274 54
末世重生之带着全村来种田 The end of the world is coming, there are no zombies, there are only volatile extreme weather and family strife, human beings can only l...
30.2K 1.2K 144
The young man Ye Tian obtains the ability to copy the talents of others and now fights against the heavens to change his fate. He struggles to surviv...
1.5K 109 7
A Weilan collaboration. Warning: This work is from a collection of lunatics... I mean talented writers, wonderful betas, and myself. Each one of us w...
992 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...