Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-5💫

8.7K 278 41
By ivna_jung

Jin woke up after his nap of an hour and Half He sat on the bed and looked around.

Jin- Where is Sarang?

He thought to himself when he didn't saw his daughter anywhere. He stood up and walked out from the room.

He saw the guards were still outside his room.

Jin- Do you know where is Sarang?

Gaurd- Yes Boss. Mr. Namjoon and Mr. Jimin took her with them an hour ago.

Jin- Ok. And you all can go now. Have some rest.

Jin said and without waiting for the reply he left from their.

Guard- He still cares for us.

One guard said when Jin left. The other three nodded their head.

Here, Jin went to Namjoon's room and knocked on the door before entering the room. There he saw Namjoon and Jimin sleeping with Sarang between both of them. He smiled a little and left from there.

He went to the kitchen and started preparing something.
After 20 minutes, he took the bowls of the noddles he prepared and putted it on the tray.
He took the tray and went towards a room.

He went inside and putted the tray on the table and turned behind. The two boys, were still standing there.

Jin- Sit.

He said pointing at the couch. Both of the boys immediately went and sat on the couch.

Jin came and putted the tray infront of them.

Jin- I made it for both of you. Eat it.

He said and looked at them but none of them moved. Jin sighed. He stood up and went near them. He sat beside them and said

Jin- Are my brothers angry at me?

They both shooked their heads.

Jin- Then? Hobi, Tae why are you not eating?

Taehyung- We are not hungry.

Taehyung said but just then his stomach grumbled making a sound. Taehyung looked down in embarrassment as his lie was caught. 

Jin- Liar. Eat it.

He said and handed both of them the bowl. Knowing they don't have any other option, they started eating.

After they were finished, they putted the bowl on the tray and again the room was silent.

Jin- Now, you are not even gonna look at me. Huh? Are you angry with me?

Taehyung- No. It's not the case.

Jin- Then?

Hoseok- We are angery at ourselves. You told us to take care of Sarang and we can't even do that.

Taehyung- We didn't even got to know that we have an intruder in the house and that he was here for Sarang. We are really sorry....... Boss.

Taehyung said and Jin was a little surprised. Except for Work his brother never call him Boss. And if Taehyung is calling him boss right now, means only two things.

First, he is regretting his mistake. And
Second, he is afraid of Jin.

Jin- Tae, Why are you calling me Boss right now? I am talking with you as a Brother. Remember?

Taehyung- Sorry Hyung.

Jin- Tae, there is no need to say sorry. I was so angry too. I may have scared both of you right?

Hoseok, Taehyung- A little.

Lie. It was a perfect lie. Cause they both were scared to death.

Jin- Oh.... Leave it. Everything is done. And you don't have to think of this again and again. You received your punishment and you are regretting it. It's enough.

Hoseok- Then also Hyung we are sorry.

Taehyung- Yes Hyung. If Yoongi Hyung didn't came on right time, I don't know what would have happened.

Jin- Tae, Hobi. What did I said? Stop saying sorry. It's already done. And we can't do anything regarding that except for being more attentive from now on. And I expect you both to be the most attentive from now on.

Hoseok, Taehyung- Ne Hyung.

Jin- Hm... Now, you both go in your rooms and have some rest. I will call you when it will be the time for lunch.

Taehyung- Hyung what about school? We should go there. Right?

Jin- My baby brothers were standing here for more than 4 hours and you expect me to send you both to school?

Hoseok- Hyung, If not Tae, not I have to go. I am a teacher there. Remember?

Jin- and I am the owner. Remember? I said you both are going in your room and you are. End of Discussion.

Hoseok, Taehyung- Ok hyung.

They both said and left the room. Jin also stood up and went and sat on his chair.

He took a file and started going through it.
He was busy in that when he heard a knock.

Jin- Come In

The door opened and a maid came in. She bowed and said

Maid- Sir, Mr. Kim called and said to tell you that He wants to have a talk with all 7 of you in evening. At sharp 7.

"Now, what does he wants?" Jin thight to himself before looking at the maid wnd nodding his head. 

Jin- Thanks for telling. You can go now.

He said. The maid nodded and started going when Jin said

Jin- Wait.

She turned back and looked at him when he said

Jin- Send Hobi and Tae to my room.

Maid- Ok sir.

She said and left from ther their. He also stood up, closing the files he left the cabin and went to his room.  Soon he heard a knock, and this time instead of answering, he stood up and opened the door.

Hoseok and Taehyung were standing there with a very confused face on why Jin called them again?

When the door opened they saw Jin who motioned them to come in. They both went in and Jin closed the door.

Taehyung- What happened Hyung? You called us again? Did we made any other mistake too?

Taehyung asked in a low voice. Jin smiled a little and said

Jin- Pabo. You didn't made any other mistake. I called you cause I know you both will not sleep in your own room. That's why you are gonna sleep here. In my room.

He said and grabbed their wrist. He walked to the bed and said

Jin- Sleep.

Hoseok- B-but hyung--

Jin- Hobi!

Hoseok- Ok sorry sorry.

He said and got on the bed. He and Taehyung both laid on the bed.

Taehyung- Hyungie....

Taehyung asked in a very soft tone. Jin looked at him and nodded his head telling him to continue

Taehyung- Can you please sing me a song. Please.

Taehyung said showing his cute puppy eyes. Jin sighed and nodded his head with a smile. He sat on the corner of the bed and started singing a soft song. After only 5 minutes, he noticed that both Hoseok and Taehyung were fast asleep. He stood up and kissed botb of their foreheads.

Jin- Hyung loves you both so much.

He said and covered them with the duvet before walking out from the room.

🌺🌺🌺

YN came to the cafeteria and now was looking here and there to find her first new friend. Wonyoung. That's when she noticed Wonyoung sitting while Waving her and hand.

She smiled and ran towards her.

Wonyoung- Sit here.

Wo young said patting the seat beside her. YN sat there and looked infront and saw there were two more girls whom she assumed as Wonyoung's friends.

Wonyoung- Unnies, she is the one about whom I was telling right now.

YN- Hello. I am Bae YN. Nice to meet you both.

YN said and both the girls smiled. Then one of them said

~ I am Kim Chaewon. I am 20. Nice to meet you too.

¥¥¥- and I am Kang Hyewon. I am 19 years old. Nice to meet you.

Chaewon- Woonie, already told us about you. So, no need to feel uncomfortable. Like her, We are your friends too.

YN- Thank you. But who is Woonie?

Hyewon- Wonyoung. We call her Woonie too

YN- Ohh. It's a cute name.

Chaewon- Just like you. You are so cute.

Hyewon- True.

YN-  Hehe. Thank you.

Wonyoung- Unnie, let her eat too.

Chaewon- We are not holding her Woonie.

Hyewon- True.

Wonyoung- Unnies!

Chaewon- Ok sorry sorry. Let's eat.

She said and they all started eating. YN was looking here and there too discovering everything. When she saw the bunny boy from her class walking in.

He went and sat on a table alone after taking his food and started eating. YN stood up and all the three girls looked at her.

Hyewon- What happened YN?

YN- Nothing. Just a minute.

YN took her tray and walked towards the bunny boy. She went and kept her tray on the table and sat there.

The bunny boy, I mean Jungkook looked at her.

YN- Why are you sitting alone?

Jungkook- My brothers didn't came.

He said and YN nodded her head. She looked at her tray and started eating her food when Jungkook said

Jungkook- What are you doing here?

YN- Eating with you. Mumma said eating alone is boring. So, I am giving you a com-- com--- what do you call it?

YN said thinking about the word she was trying to remember when Jungkook said

Jungkook- Company.

YN- Yes. That only. I am giving you a company. 

Jungkook- I don't need one.

YN- But I do. Now eat before your food gets cold.

She said adb started eating her food. Jungkook was about to stand up when she said

YN- Walking away without eating is not a good thing. Sit down and eat it. I am not gonna kill you.

She said. Jungkook looked at her with "are you insane" look but she just gave her a small smile signalling him to sit

Jungkook didn't said anything and sat back and started eating his food.

YN was happy that he was eating but what she didn't know was the whole cafeteria was looking at her. Even the chef's, workers and the teachers were looking at her with a shocked expression. But our YN was oblivious to all this.

Hey Moonlights
How was it?

I am trying to write big chapters. I hope this is big enough for you. Cause for me it is.
It's hard but I will try my best to give you big chapters. Only for this story.

(If not big, then I will go back in writing a 1000 Words chapter 😁😁)

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1750

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 4.2K 34
typical cliché reaction fanfic after y2v2 before the start of the next exam also include ayanopapa, manabu, tachibana, tsukishiro entire y1 and y3 st...
16.1K 465 14
A story of 5 years old little innocent girl who is orphan not until the biggest mafia gang (BTS) came across her and decided to adopt her as there li...
106K 587 35
one shots with some of the usual characters but more of the uncommon ones so there's more of a variety 🥰 Requests are open!
113K 2.5K 13
Just a collection of one shots I made forever ago.