My Depp Diary

By DeppheadedDarling

Just a bunch of romantic one-shots between you and Johnny Depp! More

🍽Dinner With Johnny🥡
🤒 Sick Day 🤧
💋 No Mushy Stuff 💋
🤰Third Time's The Charm!👶
🏃‍♀️🍎Love Is... Viagra?!💊🍰
🙁😔 Sorry... Not Sorry! 😆😁
☠❤Oh Captain... My Captain🏴‍☠️💋
👨‍👧💕License To Die🚗🚓
🤰👼Mo' Preggers, Mo' Problems 👨‍🍼🤪
😈🪄Lovers Of Eastwick~ Part 1🧹🖤
😈🪄Lovers Of Eastwick~ Part 2🧹🖤
👧🦿The Fugitive 🦎🕴

😈🪄Lovers Of Eastwick~Part 3🧹🖤

140 3 3
By DeppheadedDarling

Dear Diary,

After my pregnancy was made official, I was giddy with happiness! I knew I had to tell Johnny, this was just the thing to bring us back together! I loved Johnny and he loved me for who I was... a witch. Fuck this small town full of small minded hicks! I was gonna be with the man I loved, and I was gonna make a new life for us. And best of all I was gonna be a mother!

But the problem remained, how to get the news to my Baby Daddy. I mean, news this big can't just be told over the phone. Maybe it was the new overflux of hormones or the excitement of my pregnancy. But that day, I embraced my witchy side for the first time ever and it inspired me. I knew just how to get Johnny's attention... he liked my witchiness? Then I was gonna show him everything I had learned so far!

As soon as I got back from the doctor's I rushed to my apartment and began preparing everything I needed. I grabbed all the white candles I could find-- my Bath & Body Works addiction from last year did not go in vain! I tossed all the candles in a big cast iron pot on the stove and let them melt down.

Then I went to my hamper and picked out the dress I wore on my last date with Johnny a week ago. I searched the dress until I found one of Johnny's hairs on the shoulder. I took it and dropped it into the pot with the melting white wax. I poured the melted wax into a gingerbread man mold and let it cool. Then using a small, square iron nail I poked a hole in it's middle and sprinkled three pinches of rosemary and cinnamon. I wrote down Johnny's name on a small sliver of paper and rolled it up, tucking it into the hole with the spices. I I then took the melted wax from a red candle I lit and drizzled it into the hole, sealing the spice and paper within the doll.

Viola! A Johnny voodoo doll! ...And what a doll, he was!

I picked up a pin from my sewing kit and sighed. "I don't wanna hurt you, Pumpkin" I told it. "I just wanna get your attention... and you did say you liked me Witchy..."

I gripped the pin and slowly turned the doll around.

🍒🔮💕

Johnny was getting dressed and bending over to put his pants on. When he suddenly felt a jabbing pain in his right buttock!

"Ow! Ah..." He bolted upright, rubbing his buttcheek. "What the hell...?"

Suddenly the same thing happened to his left buttock.

"Ow!" He hissed, flopping onto the bed, holding his sore bottom.

🍒🔮💕

I giggled as I held the voodoo doll. Just imagining Johnny jumping from the inexplicable pain his butt. I always loved his cute little butt...

Suddenly another idea came to me. Something that would really get his attention.

I held the doll by it's ankles and placed it's head between my breasts, letting it linger there for a minute.

🍒🔮💕

A sudden familiar warmth enveloped Johnny's face. Out of nowhere he felt the tingle of arousal. His toes curled as the feeling shot up the back of his leg and up his spine, over his shoulder, around his heart into his stomach and ending in his crotch. All the while, the scent of blackberries and cream ensnared his nostrils...

Wait a minute! Blackberries and cream was the scent of Y/N's perfume! And this warmth he was feeling, it was the warmth of her!

"Y/N..." he called out. "What are you doing?!"

🍒🔮💕

I sliced open a pillow and sprinkled the feathers onto the doll, coating it. Then I blew them off.

I giggled "Come and get me..."

🍒🔮💕

Johnny laughed and rolled around on the bed as his whole body began to tickle.

"Stahp... Stop! Spot it!" He choked out through the laughter.

Suddenly a billowing gust of wind came from out of nowhere and blew away the tickling sensation.

Johnny gasped in relief, until the wind blew stronger and lifted him up off the bed. He grabbed the head board of the bed and held on for dear life!

"Y/N!" He screamed against the wind.

The wind finally seized and Johnny sighed in relief. Until he heard her laughter echoing in his ear.

"Come and get me..." it whispered.

An angry growl rumbled deep in Johnny's throat. What was she trying to do? Torture him?! Was this her way of getting back at him for that fight? She started it anyway!

As Johnny's fury began to build, so did his horns. They stretched profusely out of his skull, so that now there was no way to hide them. His brown eyes changed into yellow slits and his toenails shot out of his boots like long bear claws.

"That little witch doesn't know who she's messing with..." he said in a deep disembodied voice.

He lept off the bed and stormed towards the mansions front door. He got in his car and sped out of the driveway, veering into traffic and not giving a damn who he'd hit.

If that witch wanted him, this time she would get all of him! This time... it would be devil to pay!

🍒🔮💕

I placed the voodoo doll carefully in my purse as I began to leave the apartment. I needed to beat Johnny back to the mansion. He would be so confused when he got here! Absences makes the heart grow fonder, as they say. And playing hard to get made Johnny's erection grow bigger...

Before leaving, I opened the utility closet and grinned when I saw the broom. I have never been so happy to use cleaning tools...

I looked down at my outfit and snapped my fingers, changing my outfit to something more elegant and me...

I smiled at my choice, then opened the front door and stuck the broomstick between my legs.

The wind carried me upwards as I began to laugh with excitement. I was actually flying a broom stick! My whole person soared with my heart, high above Eastwick. The clouds turned to mist against my skin as I flew through them. The sun seemed even brighter from up here. The wind whistled through my ears and as I held my hat down with one hand.

I looked at the town below and saw the same trio of ladies that called me a slut at the grocery store the other day, they were walking out of the salon together. I smirked as I did a nose dive towards them.

They froze in fear as I flew around them.

"A slut, am I?" I scowled at them, pointing at their hair.

Instantly, their newly styled hair fell out leaving all three of them with protruding bald spots on the top of their heads. They felt their heads and screamed in horror.

"Perhaps you should invest less time in gossiping and more time in hat shopping" I cackled, flying off.

I flew throughout the streets of Eastwick scaring the locals into a frenzy! They barreled out of the way, shrieking in fear. Let them gawk and fear me, it's the first time they've paid an ounce of attention to me in years.

I whizzed past the newspaper office with the hanging sign that said The Eastwick Equity. I ushered a fireball in my hand and threw it at the sign, letting it burn it a crisp right off the chains it hung on.

I laughed, until a black chevy impala screeched to a hault beside me. The window rolled down to reveal an angry Johnny in the front seat.

"Y/N!" He growled.

"Darling..." I giggled, being flirty. "Race ya home!" I put both hands on the broomstick and took off towards the mansion.

"Y/N! Get back here!" Johnny shouted after me.

Oooh! He's mad! I thought, giggling like a child.

I landed on the front steps of the mansion and ran inside. I was rushing up the steps of the grand staircase, when I heard Johnny's car come screeching in.

"Sounds like Daddy's home..." I whispered putting a hand to my abdomen.

🍒🔮💕

Johnny slammed the car door and came bounding up the steps and into the mansion. He walked in and saw my broom leaning against the wall, she was here alright.

"Y/N!" He called, his voice bouncing off the walls.

When I didn't answer back, he rushed up the staircase, sniffing the air. He caught my scent and followed it to the library. He threw open the doors and found me lounging there with a book.

I peeked over the book at him, giggling. "Has my horny little devil come home already?" I reached out and stroked one of his horns.

"Are you crazy or just stupid?" He asked.

I pouted. "There's no need to be a meanie..." I said.

"A meanie?! I'm the motherfucking devil, woman!" Johnny snapped. "How are you not scared shitless right now?! How could you be brave enough to mess with me?! Does none of this intimidate you?!" He gestured to his horn, claws and yellow eyes.

I shrugged "Cause I'm a witch..."

I flicked my wrist towards him, sending him flying across the room and sticking to the wall.

Johnny struggled to get down, but he was stuck like a bug in a glue trap.

"Y/N, let me down!" Johnny commanded.

"No..." I put my feet up on the adomen as I flicked the pages of my book. "I'm going to let you cool your horns for a bit, then we'll talk!"

"Put me down NOW!!!" Johnny shouted, shaking the whole mansion.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..." I shook my head, pointing a finger at his throat.

"...!" Johnny roared. His eyes narrowed in confusion as no sound came out. "...!" He tried again.

"That's better, isn't it?" I smiled slyly. "Quiet contemplation... that's just what my darling needs. Those Hindu's really know what they're doing..."

"....!" Johnny tried to scream.

I chuckled lightly.

🍒🔮💕

I finished two more chapters before waltzing over to the wall, where Johnny was still stuck and pouting like a little boy in the timeout corner.

"Now are we ready to have a nice, calm talk about our relationship?" I asked.

He sighed and nodded.

I drew a line in the air in front of his mouth, unsealing the silence spell. He cleared his throat.

"Why?" He asked. He could have asked a lot more questions. But that one word described them all.

"Because I love you for who you are" I told him. "Because you always loved me for who I was. Because I'm sorry for what I said to you. Because I missed you. Because I love you. Because you're my family." Tears welled in my eyes.

Johnny jumped down from the wall and wrapped his arms around me.

"How did you...?" I sniffed. "I didn't even unseal the spell yet...?"

"No power on earth can keep me from you" Johnny whispered in my ear. "I love you too, darling." He kissed me "Please stop crying, Y/N."

"Get used to it" I told him. "I'm going to be really overly emotional from now on."

"No, you won't" Johnny said, rubbing my back. "I won't let you."

"It's not you that's causing it" I said, smiling. "It's our little monster..."

"What?" Johnny asked, looking at me confused.

I smiled. "Isn't that what happens when you mix a handsome devil with a pretty witch?" I place his hands on my stomach. "You get a little monster..."

Johnny yellow eyes widened in excitement. "You're sure?" He grinned.

"Five weeks..." I answered his next question.

Johnny pulled my close and left smooches all over my face. I laughed happily.

"Well then, no more broomstick riding" He told me.

"Aww!" I moaned.

"I mean it!" He wagged a finger. "And no more using your powers! I don't want you straining yourself! And why are you standing here? Go to bed and rest right now!"

"Yes, Daddy" I grinned suggestively.

He quirked a brow at me.

"Those horns are kind of working for me..." I said, sashaying my hips.

Johnny smirked, growling deeply in his throat as he followed me back to the bedroom.

🍒🔮💕

Eighteen Months Later...

It wasn't long before the halls of the Lobeaux Mansion was filled with the patter-patter of little feet. I was just glad it wasn't the clip-clop of little hooves... given who their father was. Johnny and I became the parents to not one, not two... but a set of triplets! Three perfect baby boys! They all had Johnny's big brown eyes and my hair color. And the cutest little faces that you just wanna smooch! But they were mischievous little munchkins, when they were born and the doctor slapped them butts to make them cry they all turned around and slapped him back! During the rest of our hospital stay, they would leer at the nurses who attended to them in the nursery. Not look, not stare, they definitely leered at them! Johnny thought it was hilarious, I then casted a spell, making the nurses hair fall put strand by strand. No one entices my boys!

When we brought them home from the hospital, Johnny surprised me by hanging a new sign to hang outside the mansion's door:

Johnny entered the bathroom, wielding a camcorder as I gave our boys their bath.

"Splish-splash, mommy feel our wrath!" Johnny chuckled as the boys splashed me.

"Put that camera down and help me" I told him.

"What? I'm making memories!" Johnny shrugged defensively.

"Help me get them dried off please?" I asked nicely. "It's three against one over here!"

"Alright" Johnny put down the camera. "But I don't see how three against two is any better..."

"Watch Beal and Zeb, while I dry off Bubby" I picked up one of the babies and wrapped him in a towel. "Come to Mommy, snuggle bug..."

As I dried, moisturizer and diapered Bubby, while Johnny played with the other two.

Johnny smirked. "Hey boys! Watch this..." He held nose and puffed out his cheeks causing his horns to sprout from his head.

The babies giggled and squealed in delight at the trick.

"Johnny..." I warned.

"What?" Johnny's horns sunk back into his skull.

"We agreed no devilment witchcraft in front of the boys" I scowled at him from over my shoulder. "They need their Daddy, not the devil."

"I just wanna set an example" Johnny shrugged. "In case one of them is... y'know... like me? And who knows... we might even have a little boy witch also...?"

"Or they could just be human?" I suggested as I finishing diapering Bubby.

"Be kind of a let down..." Johnny shrugged. "But hey, we'll love them anyway..."

"Absolutely..." I brought Bubby over to the tub and we took turns kissing each of them.

🍒🔮💕

That night we put the boys down for their nap. They looked so precious all curled up in their cribs.

"How can people say they don't know what angels look like?" I whispered softly.

"They're Daddy's little demons, beyond a shadow of a doubt" Johnny told me.

"Oh, you just wanna see three little versions of yourself running around the house" I shook my head, smiling.

"Then why don't we try for a little witch next?" He smirked, giving my ass a squeeze.

I couldn't stop the grin that spread across my face. "After I gave you triplets?" I said sternly, turning to leave the nursery.

"C'mon, it's been a whole nine months!" Johnny followed me. "And I'm your horny little devil... remember?" He gave me those big cerberus puppy eyes.

"Mmm... maybe!" I told him. "If you're good!"

"You want the devil to be good?" Johnny scoffed. "You really have too much power over me..."

"You know it, handsome" I smirked.

Little did we know, as soon as we left the nursery the boys woke up and began mimicking the trick their father showed them. Stubby little horns emitted from their head and they held out hands causing toys to fly across the room and into their cribs. They giggled evilly to each other, excited by their newfound powers...

The End...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
81.5K 3.5K 80
❤️
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
69.2K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...