We'll Survive Together Jurass...

By destinycopley134

Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from d... More

Alexis Human Form
Alexis Wolf Form
Camp Cretaceous
Secrets
The Cattle Drive
Things Fall Apart
Happy Birthday, Eddie!
Last Day of Camp
End of the Line
A Beacon of Hope
The Art of Chill
The Watering Hole
Salvation
Misguided
Step One
Chaos Theory
Safe Harbor
Casa de Kenji
Clever Girl
Eye of the Storm
The Long Run
A Shock to the System
Escape From Isla Nublar
Whatever It Takes
Stay on Mission
Beneath the Surface
At Least...
Turning Dr. Turner
Rude Awakening
The Long Game
Mission Critical
Staying Alive
Technical Difficulties
Dino-Sitting
Taking Control
Who's the Boss
Reunited
The Final Test
Battle Lines
Evasive Action
Shakey Ground
Out of the Pack
The Leap
The Core
Arrival
The Last Stand
The Nublar Seven

View from the Top

128 2 0
By destinycopley134

"Oh it feels good to be finally getting somewhere." Alexis says as she and the others are on a raft in the water.

"No kidding." Kenji says as Alexis smiles at him.

"Goodbye Jurassic World." Darius says as the group sees Bumpy and Storm by the shore roaring at them.

"Goodbye Bumpy." Ben says sadly.

"Take care Storm." Alexis says sadly before Kenji begins laughing.

"See ya never stupid Dino island! You thought you could eat us? No way! You thought you could stomp on us? Think again!" Kenji shouts.

"Yeah! You thought you could crush our spirits? Impossible!" Sammy shouts.

"Yeah!" Kenji shouts as she and Sammy cheer happily.

"To be fair the island did crush my spirit. But then I defeated Toro." Ben says happily.

"Not again." Yazmina says in annoyance.

"Well Bumpy likes it when I tell it." Ben says before the water begins shaking the raft.

"Um... guys? Everyone secure the vines!" Brooklynn shouts as the group sees a giant wave headed right for them.

"How?" Alexis asks.

"I don't know. Pull on them?" Brooklynn says in alarm.

"You said you had raft experience!" Yazmina shouts.

"I said some raft experience. Some!" Brooklynn says.

"Oh! So only some of us will die." Yazmina says.

"The wind's strong. We can just power through." Brooklynn says before the group crashes into the wave.

*Timeskip*

"Bumpy? Bumpy we're back! Bumpy?" Ben shouts as the group arrives back at camp before Storm and Bumpy come running.

"Hi Storm. Good boy for staying with Bumpy. Stay down here boy. I'll be back in just a bit." Alexis says as Storm bellows at her before she walks with the others up into their tree house.

"Circle up guys! Camp meeting!" Darius shouts as everyone gathers around.

"Okay on the plus side still no sign of compies around camp. So that's good. On the minus side raft escape attempt number one was-" Darius then gets cut off by the others.

"Wet." Kenji says.

"Bad?" Brooklynn asks.

"Didn't work." Alexis says.

"It wasn't a total disaster." Darius says as he smiles nervously.

"Um we lost the raft and almost drowned. How is that not a disaster?" Sammy asks.

"We didn't get eaten by dinosaurs?" Darius asks nervously.

"Darius we're out of options. We tried kayaks, gyrospheres, more gyrospheres, Yaz's bad find a helicopter and learn to fly it ourselves plan..." Brooklynn says as she marks through ideas on a chalk board.

"Oh and what about Brooklynn's worse let's go back into the tunnels and look for a phone idea?" Yazmina asks as she marks through an idea on the board.

"Well what is their we haven't tried? I admit our options are limited but there has to be something." Alexis says.

"Just gonna pitch it one more time." Kenji says as he smiles.

"We're not building a human catapult." Yazmina says.

"How do we know it can't be done if we haven't tried?" Kenji asks.

"I think your idea sounds fun at least." Sammy says as she looks at Kenji.

"And points for creativity." Alexis says as Kenji smiles.

"I hear you but I still think a boat is the way to go. All we need is a better sail." Darius says.

"Not to be a downer but it took us weeks to find enough usable fabric for the last one." Yazmina says.

"And even if we do find a sail what's gonna save us from another killer wave?" Brooklynn asks.

"There's gotta be a fix. Every problem always has a fix. Ben what do you think?" Darius asks as the group sees Ben is zoned out before eventually getting his attention as he looks at the group.

"Uh yeah. What you said." Ben says.

"The human catapult is the best idea?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Oh! No. That's ridiculous. Darius is right. A raft is the way to go." Ben says.

"Thank you!" Darius says happily.

"Fine. Since there are no other options raft it is." Brooklynn says in defeat.

"Awesome! So where can we scavenge a sail that we haven't already looked?" Darius asks.

"It's a shame we can't just go up to Lookout Point and hang glide all the way to Costa Rica. That would be so dope." Kenji says as everyone looks at him.

"Lookout Point?" Alexis asks curiously.

"It's up in the mountains to the west. It's a whole big deal. They got hang gliders and everything. I used to go there all the time!" Kenji says.

"Hang gliders! As in pieces of material that are literally designed to catch wind?" Darius asks as the group cheers.

"Hey! We could use that as a sail!" Kenji says.

"Great idea Kenji." Alexis says as she smiles at Kenji.

*Timeskip*

"Welcome to Lookout Point! Well to be fair Lookout Point is up there but you get the gist." Kenji says as the group arrives at a gondola.

"So how do we get up there?" Darius asks.

"The sky gondola usually. But with the power out you'll have to go on foot. Probs just a one to five day trek." Kenji says.

"That'll take me an hour." Yazmina says confidently.

"Great! I'll wait for you at the top." Brooklynn says as she gets the gondola working.

"That works too." Alexis says as the group goes over to the gondola before Sammy and Kenji get into a gondola before Brooklynn and Yazmina get into one.

"Guess it's just the three of us then." Darius says.

"Actually you go ahead without me. I'm gonna stay behind with Bumpy and Storm. Keep them company." Ben says as he gestures to Bumpy and Storm.

"Uh.. Are you sure?" Darius asks.

"Go ahead. I'm fine." Ben says as he walks off with Bumpy.

"Alexis you go on. I'll stay back with Ben." Darius says as he runs after Ben.

"Okay that's a long way down.. and suddenly staying behind looks like the better option. Come on Storm. Let's go with Ben and Darius." Alexis says as she looks over the edge before quickly backing away and looking at Storm as he bellows at her.

*Timeskip*

"I think I heard them over here. Whoa!" Alexis shouts as she dodges a branch before Storm gets in front of her defensively while growling.

"Easy Storm! Easy!" Alexis says as she gets Storm to settle down before Ben and Darius appear.

"Alexis?" Darius asks curiously.

"What on Earth were you two aiming for!?" Alexis asks annoyedly.

"Kenji." Ben says bluntly.

"Oh geez. What did my boyfriend do now?" Alexis asks in annoyance.

"For the moment nothing. Thought he was pranking me which is why I threw the branch." Ben says.

"Uh Kenji is on the gondola. I only didn't go because I prefer the nice solid ground over air travel due to the last adventure we had with air travel." Alexis says.

"Jeez. Aggressive." Darius says as he looks at Ben.

"Totally." Ben says as he holds a branch.

"Look I just thought something was bothering you earlier and I wanted to check on you." Darius says.

"It's nothing." Ben says as he walks away.

"You sure Ben? You do seem a bit on edge about something." Alexis says as Storm snorts at Ben.

"I'll be fine." Ben says as Darius gasps.

"There it is." Darius says as he points at Ben.

"What?" Ben asks annoyedly as he gathers leaves and vines.

"You said you'll be fine which means you're not fine right now." Darius says before the group hears rustling in the bushes.

"Wait. Did you hear that? We should move on just to be safe." Ben says quietly.

"Okay and then you'll tell me and Alexis what's wrong." Darius asks as Ben shushes him while the group moves on.

*Timeskip*

"You're insecure about your headband?" Darius asks.

"No." Ben says.

"Out of hand sanitizer?" Darius asks.

"Never." Ben says.

"You have a phobia of some sort? Oh! Acrophobia!" Darius says.

"No." Ben says.

"Autophobia?" Darius asks.

"What?" Ben asks.

"The fear of being alone." Alexis says as Darius looks at her.

"Isn't everybody?" Ben asks.

"In a sense. Yes." Alexis says.

"Well whatever it is I'm sure I can help." Darius says as he smiles.

"No you can't! Not every problem has a solution." Ben says angrily as he walks over to Bumpy.

"Yes it does." Darius says.

"Not this one." Ben says.

"Well how we know if we don't know what the problem is. Maybe we can help Ben. Just let us try." Alexis says as Darius begins naming off problems.

"I don't wanna leave Bumpy again okay? That's my problem!" Ben shouts angrily as Alexis and Darius look at Bumpy.

"Oh! Well you don't have to leave Bumpy. We'll build a bigger raft. One that Bumpy and Storm can fit on with us." Darius says.

"Darius we've been through this." Alexis says as she looks at Darius.

"She's right. Neither Bumpy or Storm will ever fit on a raft. She has to stay here. They both do. There's no other way. When we got back to camp and I saw her I realized it was a mistake to leave her. She's always been there for me and then... I just abandoned her? I can't... I can't do it again. I just can't." Ben says as he hugs Bumpy.

"Ben.. she'll be okay without you.. Storm is fine without me. He's a pack animal and he stays with Bumpy whenever they can't be around us. She won't be alone. She'll have storm. They'll be fine." Alexis says.

"Of course she will. She's a survivor. Storm is too. He's a fighter. It's just that... I don't know if I'll be okay. I appreciate what you're both trying to do but some things... some things just can't be fixed." Ben says as Darius gives a surprised look.

"I see your point. While I think you do need to leave with us I understand.. More than I'd like to admit." Alexis says as Ben looks at her while Storm growls slightly.

*Timeskip*

"Guys do you hear something?" Alexis asks as she hears screaming before the group sees Brooklynn and Yazmina on a descending hang glider and run after them.

"Yaz? Brooklynn!" Darius shouts as the group sees Yazmina and Brooklynn go down behind some giant rocks.

"Darius watch out!" Ben shouts as he tackles Darius out of the way of a Dimorphodon before Bumpy tackles it away as Alexis is in wolf form growling at it with Storm causing it to quickly turn and fly away.

"Wow!" A voice says revealing to be Yazmina and Brooklynn.

"That was very impressive." Yazmina says.

"I mean not as impressive as me and Yaz literally flying from danger but.." Brooklynn says before Yazmina high fives her hand causing the two to laugh.

"Oh I love it when we're all alive!" Sammy shouts as she and Kenji come running before she hugs the others.

"Yeah! Take that dino island!" Kenji says as Alexis barks happily while wagging her tail.

"Yeah it's a little torn but we can fix it. And it's gonna be a perfect sail for our next boat." Darius says as he looks at the glider.

"Boat! Boat!" Sammy shouts happily.

"Boat!" Kenji shouts happily.

"Um why is the word boat getting so much love?" Alexis asks as she shifts to human form.

"We saw Tiff and Mitch's boat!" Kenji shouts.

"It's on some rocks not far off shore! We can totally get to it." Sammy says happily.

*Timeskip*

"Hey! That boat's big enough to fit Bumpy and Storm!" Darius says as the group arrives near where the boat is.

"Darius I guess you were right. Every problem does have a solution." Ben says.

"We can finally go home." Alexis says as the group celebrates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 57 14
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
757 11 9
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
4.7K 83 18
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
4.4K 37 26
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...