My Love,TK

By Shivpriya616

The CEO of JJK Corporations Jeon Jungkook fell in love with a cute boy called Taetae, Their love journey star... More

Introduction ❤️
1.love at first sight 💞
11.red bl##d 2🩸
12.mission: love 💕
13.mission love 2💕💕
14.mission:love 3💕💕💕
15.mission love 4💕💕💕💕
16.mission love 4💕💕💕-2
17.mission love 4💕-3 SM
18.mission love:4💞-4
20.mission love 4💞-5
21.mission love:4💕-6
22.mission love:4💕-7 S.M
23.mission:love 5 💕
24.mission:love 6 💕
25.mission:love 7💕
26.Taetae is Missing 🥺🥺🥺
27.a little hope🥺
28.baby" ❤ "tootie"
NEW BOOK
29.Want babies?🥰
30.Proposal💍
31.Marriage Date📆❤
32.Wedding💒Taetae❤ Tootie
33.Making Love Baby (M)😘🥵
36.my baby wants babies right?M
37.Vacation completed (M)😚🔥
38.Daddy's Princess (M)🔥
39.Lisa escaped from asylum😣
40.life or dead😔
41.Babies🥰
42.Always with you my baby petal ❤
43.Mood Swings ☺
44.Finally My Babies ❤
45.My pouty babies (M)😚
NEW BOOK ❤
47.FINALLY MY LOVE ❤
Epilogue 1 (M)🥰
NEW BOOK ❤
Sweet Angel 2
Tootie Googie
NEW BOOK♥
New Book 😘

2nd to 10th episode

9.9K 287 101
By Shivpriya616

2.my cute assistant 😍

Author's pov

As the two were lost in each other, suddenly a phone ringtone is heard,both of them flinched and look away from each other.it's jungkook's phone, his elder brother kim namjoon is calling.juungkook attended the call and said "hyung i am busy right now, I'll call you later."with that he ended the call.not even letting the person speak on the other side.

jungkook again stared at taehyung who has having red blushy cheeks looking down.

Jungkook's pov:

'Ah my baby is so cute blushing like this,i want to eat those fluffy cheeks ah so cute'.

jungkook cleared his throat and asked "are you kim taehyung".

taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the deep voice again he said "yes sir" in a small voice.

"come sit down"Jungkook said and open taehyung's file .

he was amazed by others grades

"mmm you have good grades"Jungkook said and asked "tell me mr.kim why should I appoint you as my assistant"Taehyung looked at Jungkook with cute doe eyes and answered,

Taehyung's pov:

" I am a hard-working person whatever work you will give i will finish it with my all capacity and i want this job to help my hyung.my parents died when I am 10 years old from that day only he is taking care of me and i want to help him by going to a job and take care of house" taehyung finished with his infamous box smile.and our Jungkook he is fallen deep with the other words.'what a sweet person is my baby' jungkook thought."

Ok Mr .kim your appointed you can come for work from tomorrow get other work details from my other secretary".

"really Mr.jeon thank you thank you so much mr.jeon."

taehyung stand up and bowing repeatedly thanking the other.

taehyung squealing happily forgetting the other.when he came to his senses he apologized to other.

" Sorry mr.jeon i am overwhelmed"taehyung said .

" it's ok ok you don't have to apologise you're cute"Jungkook said without realising his words

taehyung cheeks got deep red when he heard the other calling him

cute.he said "thank you mr.jeon" in a small voice."ok mr.jeon I'll take my leave"the elder don't want to depart from other that soon.

Author's pov:

"Wait mr.kim, if you don't have any important work you can see around the company to get used to your job." Jungkook said to taehyung.
"ok Mr Jeon."

"come I'll show you around"Jungkook said and stand up .

"it's ok Mr.jeon I'll look around you don't have to stress"taehyung said.

"it's ok Mr Kim I'll show you around come with me".

ok mr.jeon " with that he followed Jungkook like a lost puppy.

they get in the lift to the first floor from that Jungkook explained about every department.and he took him to every department and every floor and explained about their works.

when the tour was finished they got in the elevator to go down it was lunch time taehyung's stomach made a little growling sound.

he was embarrassed and looking down blushing cutely.

Jungkook's pov:

We finished the tour and went to elevator to go down.

there was a comfortable silence between me and my baby.
and then the silence was broke by a cute grumbling sound coming from my baby's stomach.

taehyung was looking down blushing deeply

‘ah my poor heart' i chuckled and said“mr.kim come let's have lunch in our company's cafeteria"

“its ok Mr Jeon you don't have to stress your self i can go home and eat i am not that hungry"taehyung said blushing.

“its ok Mr Kim look's like you don't like to eat with me " i said with a fake saddened tone.

when taehyung hears that he panicked and said “no no Mr Jeon I'd love to eat with but i don't want disturb you"taehyung said immediately with wide eyes,

“no no taehyungshi you're not a burden to me at all come let's go"i said and walked towards cafeteria he is following me like a cute puppy.

when we went their everyone got up and bowed to me.i told them to continue their work and went to table with my baby.we sat down and ordered our food.while eating he has a cute pout in his lips 'ah how i want to claim those lips his lips is making me crazy' as i eyed his lips while biting my lips i didn't even notice how time went.although he said he will pay for food i didn't even let him i said " it's my company taehyungshi we don't have to pay"he pouted .

'ah no i can't handle this much cuteness baby control Jeon control'

"come mr.kim I'll drop you" i said

“no no Mr.jeon i already burdened you this much i can go myself"he said.when i am going to protest he showed his puppy eyes with a small please 'ah how can I say no to those puppy eyes “ok mr.kim then travel safely we will meet tomorrow in work

bye" i said .

“ofcourse mr.jeon we will meet tomorrow bye" he waved me cutely and went out.

'my baby i can't wait to make you mine'

Taehyung's pov:

After bidding goodbye mr.jeon. i went to my house i ran to Jin hyung and i said I got my job by hugging him tightly he too hugged me tightly and said he was very happy and proud of me

Author's pov:

It's currently 11pm but both of them couldn't sleep they both are thinking about each other.

A certain someone is hiding under blanket and mumbling to himself cutely

‘ah mr.jeon is so nice and sweet to me although he is looking like a muscle bunny he is very sweet towards me, is he sweet to everyone else .i can't wait to meet him tomorrow with that he went to sleep by hugging his tata plushie

---X---

3.first first day❣

Author's pov:

Today our taetae's first day in JJK Corporation so our taetae woke up in 6

like a good boy to impress his boss by being in time.jin's mouth hung open seeing his baby brother woke up early.always taetae woke up in 10 after watching kdramas in night upto 2 am.after his singing competition infront of his mirror taetae started to dress in a white dotted shirt with black blazer and black tight pants.

Like thisss ah so cute 🥰🥰🥰

Taehyung's pov:

After bidding goodbye to Jin hyung.i went to office by bus."Hello noona good morning"taehyung greeted the receptionist."hello taehyungie good morning" she greeted back smiling.i went to the lift to get to mr.jeon's office.

Jungkook's pov:

I was so excited to meet my baby.today is his first day in office,as i was thinking about my baby.i saw him coming towards office in cctv camera he greeted the receptionist 'ah my baby is so kind hearted' i saw him coming towards my office room i fixed myself.i heard a knock i said "come in"

'my baby is so cute in this outfit'."good morning mr.jeon"he greeted "good morning Mr Kim "i greeted back."is my secretary reported to you about your work schedule"i asked

"yes mr.jeon" he said."ok then there is your desk as your working as my assistant you can work in my office room and how you're coming to office?"i asked .

"i am coming to office by bus mr.jeon.i have licence for driving but I can't afford a car"he said by scratching his nape.'no not at all i can't tolerate my baby coming in a bus, what if some pervert try to touch my baby no no'

"your working as my assistant taehyungshi,bus can be late sometimes so company will provide a car for you by evening"i said he widened his eyes and said "really mr.jeon then i can pay by installment for the car company providing for me"

"no Mr Kim you don't have to pay anything as you see all our main workers have a car,who can't afford a car, company will provide them a car so you don't have to worry about anything am i clear" i said in a calm tone.

He nodded his head and said "thank you Mr Jeon it's so nice of you. then I'll start my work Mr.jeon.

"ok"with that he started to work and i started to admire his beautiful face 'those long eyelashes will fall on his bread cheeks whenever he blink and those pink lips will curve in a beautiful boxy shape whenever he will smile ah i am in so in love with him my sweet baby,my darling,my cutie pie' as i was busy admiring him, i didn't even notice how the time went soon it's lunch but my baby is still working'no i will not let my baby starve '

"baby abbbhh mr.kim it's lunch time go on have lunch taehyungshi"

"its ok Mr Jeon I have a little work I'll complete it and go" he said."no no Mr Kim you're going to have lunch and you can continue your work that's final"i said in a strict tone.he pouted and said"ok Mr.jeon"

'sorry baby your health is important for me don't be pouty pouty my cutie pie'

i hummed and he got out to go to eat lunch.i saw him going to cafeteria in cctv,as he was going to sit in the table,a boy came to him and sat next him smiling ear to ear.

jealousy run through my veins. i was boiling in anger how he was talking to my baby and then i noticed he was yoongi hyungs assistant.they were taking selfies that's it,

i got up stormed towards cafeteria angrily , everyone inthe cafeteria got up and Bowed to me.but i ignored them and i went to my baby's table.they two got up and greeted me .i want to beat the shit out the boy but I am controlling because my baby is infront of me.i can't loose control.i shaked my thoughts and i asked my baby "can i join you guys".......

Hello my lovelies hope you enjoy see you tomorrow love you. vote for me byeeeee...❤ ❤ ❤

---X---

4.love in lift ❤

Author's pov:

"can i join you guys" Jungkook asked taehyung showing a fake smile shielding his jealousy.our innocent taetae don't know any of this he thought his boss wants to eat with them because he was lonely or something.

"ofcourse you can mr.jeon"taehyung said immediately showing his boxy smile .

"yes Mr Jeon you can join us" Jimin said showing his eye smile but earned a death glare from Jungkook.

jimin was frightened from the glare he was getting but shrugged it off as mr.jeon was always cold and strict, his co-workers said to him.

"mmm thank you" Jungkook said and ordered his food.but keeping an eye on jimin.

"if you guys don't mind can I ask you something?." Jungkook asked,

"yes mr.jeon" taehyung said smiling.

"how do you two know each other?"Jungkook asked.

"we two know eachother from the interview, we two were sitting next to each other we talked and become best friends"taehyung explained.

'friends' Jungkook is flying in heaven after hearing this word 'mm my baby needs friends also ,he can't be lonely and this Jimin or jamin guy looks like a total bottom so calm yourself Jeon" jungkook thought.

"mm nice how is work with mr.min ? Mr.park" Jungkook asked jimin.

"he is a wonderful person he practically giving me time and explain me something i don't know. he is a nice person" Jimin said smiling looking up the ceiling.

'looks like this park guy has a crush on yoongi hyung so our route is clear' Jungkook thought dancing in his mind.then they finished eating sharing some conversation here and there . taehyung bid goodbye to Jimin and went with Jungkook to lift to get to jungkook's office room.

Jungkook's pov:

Me and my baby were in lift there was a comfortable silence between us but silence was broke when there is a little screeching sound and lift got stopped and lights were flickering time to time .

first i was startled but relaxed 'there must be a technical problem' i thought and looked to my side my baby was clutching my arm shivering and silently crying i was worried to death "mr.kim what happened are you ok " I asked him.

he looked up to me with teary doe eyes and said hiccuping "i am scared"i want to coo so badly but I can't see tears in my petal's eyes and i wiped his tears hugging his waist said

"nothing gonna happen i am here ok don't worry hmm?" he nodded his head cutely 'ah how i want to keep my baby in my pocket and shield him from the world.

Look's like the lift will not open anytime soon .so i sat down took my petal in my lap and hugged his waist.

he too hugged me hiding his face in my neck.i rubbed soothing circles in his waist .

'his waist is so small i want to squeeze the hell out of it and thrust in him,ah. ah .no pervert thoughts mr.jeon my baby is scared and i don't wanna get hard right now'.

'how i wish this moment to not end at all,i want to be like this forever'

but karma is playing tricks on me soon the lights came back and lift started to move.as i was going to wake my baby ,i heard cute little snores he was sleeping hiding his face in my neck and hugging me tightly 'my baby i can't handle this much cuteness you will be the death of me kim taehyung'.

soon the lift door got open and i took my baby in my arms walked to my office and when I was going to settle him in my office couch ,i heard a whine from him so i took in my lap settled in my chair rubbing soothing circles in his back,helping him get back to sleep.

Taehyung's pov

What feels like eternity but few hours for Jungkook,who was busy admiring his baby's face.soon taehyung started to wake up and rubbed his eyes with his cute little fist to rub off the sleepiness.

he looked around saw where he was,but when he turned his face ,his and jungkook's face was so close one or two slip they will kiss.he saw Jungkook was so handsome,his dark black eyes ,his cute bunny teeth on display whenever he smile 'ah no no there is a lip piercing and a eyebrow piercing how sexyyy i didn't even notice before '

taehyung and Jungkook was in their own world .their fantasy was broke by a knocking sound. Taehyung jumped and get back to reality and panicked, how he was in others lap .he got up and apologized bowing repeatedly

" i am sorry Mr.jeon i got scared and hugged you please don't fire me.i didn't do on purpose please forgive me🥺🥺🥺"taehyung's eyes got teary the thought of other firing him for his silliness. he mentally cursing him by looking down.

Author's pov:

Seeing taehyung like this Jungkook's heart broke in million pieces.he immediately said "no no taehyungshi you don't have apologize Mr Kim .i understand that you are scared, don't panic i don't mind one bit." hearing this taehyung smiled wiping his teary eyes .

"thank you mr.jeon for helping me."taehyung said and asked "its already late so can I leave,my hyung will be worried"

"ah yes yes you can take your leave mr.kim .here is your car key it is parked in the parking lot you can take your car and leave"Jungkook said smiling.

"thank you so much mr.jeon for everything bye." taehyung said bowed and took his things and left.and Jungkook got even more furious seeing the person who disturbed their lovely moment.

Hello my lovelies enjoy reading and vote for me and follow me for more updates byee love and thank you for 💯 reads by love you guys..❤ ❤

---X---

5.Stupid Muscle bunnyyy

Author's pov:

Jungkook got furious even more seeing the person infront of him,who disturbed their lovely moment.its one of the sl*t,who came to interview Yesterday and desperately tried to get in his pants.

Jungkook's pov:

"What are you doing here?" Who gave you permission to come to my office ?get out !" I said to that sl*t whose name is Lisa or loosa something.

Author's pov:

"calm down jeongkook oppa you didn't even choose me as your assistant,instead of me you choose that Kim he and his fake ass box cutter smile"Lisa said smiling mockingly about taehyung.

jungkook was furious was an understatement he was totally boiling in anger. a volcano was going to erupt after hearing that loosa talking about his baby.he sped walked and gripped lisa's hair ,dragged her out saying

"how dare you? do you know who he is ?my baby! understood ,he is my baby!! .your talking about my baby's beautiful smile,

do you even see your plastic face in mirror?i am getting sick to my stomach whenever I see your face".most of the workers already left. only few were remaining to complete their work,one of them is Jimin ,he was shocked to the core seeing mr.jeon dragging a girl by her hair.jungkook throw her out infront of the office maingate and said "if i see you one more time anywhere near me or my baby,I'll kill you !"with that he went inside office and suspended the security who let her in

Taehyung's pov:

I went to home and showed the beautiful car presented by company to my hyung.he was so happy.i went inside my room and throw myself on the bed and i thought about what happened in the lift 'mr.jeon hugged me and he even set me in his lap ,his masculine scent is so calming,i forgot about every fear i had when i inhaled his scent,he was so nice to me ,he even sat with me and jiminie during lunch.he must be lonely,from tomorrow onwards i am going to make sure he is eating lunch properly.but when i am going to come outside from office ,i saw that noona who behaved rude to me when I came to interview,what if that noona is kookie's girlfriend or something hmmp no no, it can't be but what if ?? he thought with a big pout in his face.

hmmp then i won't talk to him.

stupid muscle bunny. making my heart boom boom.

Author's pov:

Our taetae woke up at 6 and now singing in bathroom bathing in bathtub playing with his bath toys"who is the cutest person Me!who is the cutie cutie it's Me!!who is the sweet person it's me ,no no it's kookie although he is a stupid muscle bunny he is sweet towards
me,

but what if that noona is his girlfriend? hmmmp hmmmp.

Author's pov:

Taetae thought and pouted more and got ready to office and went to kitchen backhugged his hyung and said "good morning hyung"."good morning taetae come let's eat breakfast"Jin said smiling and arranged the table.

after eating breakfast went to office by his new car.asusual he greeted the receptionist noona and went towards jeongkook's office and went to his desk and started working pouting not even sparing a glance towards jeongkook,who is excited to meet his baby.

Jungkook's pov:

I am waiting for my baby to come to me and greet me asusual but he didn't even spare me a glance and started working with a big cute pout in his face.

'ah my pouty baby ,cutie pie.why my baby is pouty pouty ?did something happen?did I do something wrong'

"mr.kim good morning"i greeted him.but he cutely glared at me and said

"good morning to you too Mr Jeon"pouting more he greeted me back more like scolding me back and then he continued his work pouting.

then i am going to ask more like what happened,but he got up and went out saying" i am going to submit this papers to mr.min" not even letting me give a reply.

i chuckled about my baby's cute antics.but what did I do wrong? why is my petal is angry with me?

Taehyung's pov

hmmp! stupid muscle bunny.he is talking to me like nothing happened.'i went to Mr.min's office but Mr min is not there but i saw jiminie working.i went him,

"jiminah" i called him.he smiled and came towards me and dragged me to the couch in the office .

we two sat there "why jiminah what happened?"i asked.

"taetae do you know what happened yesterday after you left?".he asked .

i got confused and asked "no jiminah what happened?""you know that girl from interview who was rude to everyone remember?"Jimin asked

"yes yes i remember" i said."yesterday mr.jeon dragged her out by gripping her hair.

"i widened my eyes hearing that."why?"i asked him.

"i think, maybe she tried to get in his pants using her powder face that's why mr.jeon did like this i think."he said.hearing this i got over the moon ,'then that noona is not kookie's girlfriend.

here i thought kookie had a girlfriend and behaved rude to him.maybe i should say sorry to him'.i thought then i heard jiminie calling me.

"taetae"" taetae"" TAETAE" how many times should I call you.

what are you thinking?"jiminah exclaimed.

"nothing jiminah.here give this file to mr.min.i'll talk to you later ok i have some important work .bye" i said to jiminah "ok taetae bye".he said,with that i ran towards office.i opened the door and saw Mr Jeon is thinking something."Mr.jeon" i called him.

Jungkook's pov:

As i was thinking about why my darling is not talking to me.my baby called me ."yes baby abhhh sorry mr Kim what do you want"

Bye lovelies see you tomorrow .tell me how is my work in comment section then only i can i am doing a good job or not .thank u love you guys bye,,💞💞💞

---X---

6.my shy shy baby💕

Jungkook's pov:

My baby called me "yes baby abhhh sorry Mr Kim".(on the other side taehyung was so flustered ,when the other called him baby.he was shyly looking down blushing biting his lips).
i saw my baby blushing looking down.

'aigoo my shy shy baby,my cutie pie'

"mr.jeon sorry" he said pouting.

'why sorry what happened? is he going to resign or something?did I really do something wrong'

"why ?what happened mr.kim why are you saying sorry ?did I do something wrong? please say something" (now Jungkook is really going to cry he can't handle the thought his baby leaving him.) hearing that broken voice taehyung got worried went near Jungkook and took his hands said"i am sorry. i behaved rude to you, yesterday i saw that noona who behaved rude to everyone during interview came to your office .so i thought that noona is your girlfriend or something. so i behaved rude to you.now only jimine said everything about what happened yesterday.i am sorry Mr jeon."he said pouting more looking down.

hearing that Jungkook got more happy,so his baby was jealous .

so he hugged his baby tightly and said"no no petal i don't have any girlfriend.you know that girl only came to me and misbehaved towards me. so i dragged her out.dont misunderstand me."said inhaling his strawberry scent and hiding his face more into taehyung's neck.he got one more scent it's something familiar from his childhood .

he guessed something and inhaled one more time,nosing his neck.what he guessed was right 'my baby was using baby soap'

that's it

DEATH CERTIFICATE

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Reason of death:kim Taehyung's overload cuteness.

his baby soap scent was so much alluring.

'i can't anymore, i am going to ask my petal tomorrow for a date and then next marriage proposal,will his petal accept his marriage proposal this soon 'he broke out of his thoughts when he heard his baby saying something.

"its ok mr.jeon i am sorry too for misunderstanding"he said caressing Jungkook's hair and hugging him more tightly.taehyung thought Jungkook was really sad because of his words.

"its ok petal and one more thing are you using baby soap petal?"Jungkook said.

hearing this nickname and teasing taehyung got shy even more and pushed Jungkook from him and hide his face in his hands

"ah my baby is so shy shy"Jungkook said removed taehyung's hands from his face.

"mr.jeon why are you calling me by nicknames?"taehyung asked blinking cutely.here our Jungkook got stuck. he forgetfully called taehyung by nicknames.but, a idea struck in his mind.

"you can also call me any nickname mr.petal i don't mind"Jungkook said playfully.

"then it's ok mr.kookie from now onwards, i am going to call you kookie only hmmp"he said pouting and booped jungkook's nose.

'waah my petal called me by using a nickname ' he thought dancing in his mind.he was so happy.then a thought came to his mind 'what if petal called me infront of those gold diggers' some of his women workers are always desperate to have him 'if petal called this nickname infront of those persons he might get bullied when i am not here' so he get near taehyung's ear and said"but baby you should not call me nickname infront of others ok.they might be jealous of you and harass you.so it's our little secret.you should not tell anyone hmm."Jungkook said to taehyung and kissed his ear.now taehyung is red was an understatement.

he is totally red looking like a tomato when the elder kissed him in his ear.he thought this was some kind of promise or something went towards jungkook's ear and said "ok kookie, i will not tell anyone, it's our little secret,promishh" taehyung said giggling cutely and kissed jungkook's ear.jungkook got heart attack 'his baby kissed him'his heartbeat is so loud 💓💓💗the person in next building can also hear his heartbeating "why are you so cute baby hmm?my cutie pie" Jungkook asked squishing taehyung's cheeks

"kookie no teasing"he hit jungkook's chest with his tiny cute little fist and ran outside.jungkook too went towards his chair clutching an hand in his heart.smiling widely like a heart disease fool.

on the other side taehyung patted his warm cheeks from too much blushing and went towards mr.mins office to get the papers, he sent for verification.

he got the papers and went towards his office to give to jungkook.he opened the door and went towards jungkook and called him"kookie"but our Jungkook is in his own dreamland .

like 'where he will marry his baby and where he will make love to him' so our Jungkook can't hear his baby calling.

"KOOKIE" hearing this loud voice , Jungkook got startled and tossed the file taehyung went to give him.

"kookie ,how many times should I call you? you're not answering me" taehyung asked Jungkook. bending down to take the papers Jungkook tossed .

"sorry baby i was "he can't even complete his sentence because his baby's plump ass was infront of him.here our Jungkook got double pain, one is his heart attack, another is his painful boner threatening to pop seeing his baby's plump ass.

Hello lovelies enjoy reading and comment for me.then only i can know if i am doing a good job or not.thank you bye ,love you guys💕💕💕💞

---X---

7.Reunion 💌

Author's pov:

here our Jungkook got double pain, one is his heart attack, another is his painful boner threatening to pop seeing his baby's plump ass.our innocent taetae don't know any of this and repeatedly bending down to collect papers, scattered everywhere,adding fire to jungkook's arousal.jungkook was sweating a river right now 💦 💦 💦 .he got up and said to taehyung hurriedly “petal i have some important work.i'll see you later"not even waiting for reply from taehyung,

WARNING:SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT ⚠ ⚠ ⚠

he sped walk towards office staff restroom and hurriedly undid his pants and boxers , started stroking his painful boner sitting in the toilet seat.thinking about his petal's plump ass‘like how he want to spank it,until his handprint showing bright red.like how he want to f*ck his baby's tight hole.how he want to leave hickeys everywhere in his baby's soft skin' he kept a hand towards his mouth to stop moaning out loud when heard someone walking.after the sound left ,he thought one last time about his baby's plump ass and came inside his hands groaning.

MATURE CONTENT ENDS HERE

Jungkook's pov:

I washed my hands and fixed myself and went towards my office and saw my baby working with a big pout in his face.i chuckled at my baby's cuteness.“baby" i called him.he looked towards me and turned his face sidewards with a ‘hmmp' sound still pouting.i went to the side and bend town asked him

“is my petal angry with me?"he turned his face to another side with another ‘hmmp' sound.

“so my baby is angry with me" “do you know what angry baby's get?"“TICKLE MONSTER"i said loud and started tickling him.he started laughing.

“kookie no stop" “stop"“stophh i am not angry" he said giggling nonstop.i stopped tickling and took him in my lap, settling in his
chair.

“now say why my baby is angry with me?"i asked rubbing his small waist.he puffed his cheeks and said“you didn't even let me reply and went out fast when i am going to ask you something important"he said pouting.

“sorry baby.something important came ,so i went out.forgive kookie"i said showing my best puppy eyes.

‘i didn't even remember when was the last time I was soft towards someone in these years.i showed my coldness to everyone and stood strong in my place.but my petal,my baby ,my darling,broke everything and made me show him puppy eyes ,what an angel my petal is,i love him so much'.i broke out of my thoughts when i heard him say“its ok kookie".

“but i want to ask you something?"he asked me cutely playing with my shirt buttons.‘now i got very curious,what is my petal going to ask me? whatever he asks, i am going to fulfill his wish no matter what.

“yes petal ask me what is it?".i asked him.he looked up towards me with big doe eyes and asked

“kookie today there is a reunion with my college bestfriends but the place they held is so far.so i don't wanna go alone.so i asked jiminie first but he said he has some important and will join next time .and you know my hyungie is always hardworking.so,i don't wanna disturb him.so,will you come with me."using his double extra cute puppy doe eyes.i chuckled and said squishing his soft chubby cheeks

“oh baby you don't have to use your puppy eyes at all.your kookie will come wherever you ask.ok"

‘also i have my own reasons. although they are my petal's best friends,i don't want them near my baby with some kind of stupid feelings.what if someone has a crush on my baby and decides to make a move.no,no i don't want these kind of things happen.he is my baby and my baby only.'

Taehyung's pov:

‘waah kookie is so nice,he agreed to come with me'.

“thank you kookie".

“but kookie why are you so nice to me?you are my boss right,you are supposed to be strict right?"i asked playing with kookie's shiny shirt buttons.

he cupped my cheeks and answered “if i have a cute pouty baby as my assistant .how can I be strict hmm? my cutie pie".

Author's pov:

taehyung blushed and looked down and hugged his kookie tightly.

“ok tell me baby when is this reunion starting"Jungkook asked inhaling taetae's strawberry and baby soap scent,which he was so much addicted nowadays.

“kookie it is starting at 6 pm"taehyung said threading jungkook's hair and inhaled jungkook's masculine scent,which is very comfortable for him and made him sleepy.

“ok petal then I'll pick you at 4.30 pm .so,we can reach the place at 6 pm ok."Jungkook said but he heard a small muffled voice

“otay tootie" from the other because our taetae is sleepy.jungkook chuckled at his baby's overload cuteness and rubbed soothing circles in his back to make him sleep comfortably.they still have five hours ,so his baby can sleep for an hour and get ready.

Hello lovelies hope you guys enjoy.

vote,share , comment to help me write more.bye love guys💕💕💕💕

---X---

8.Reunion 2💌💌

Jungkook's pov:

Right now i am trying to wake my pouty baby.who is sleeping in my arms with a cute pout.'ah how i can wake my baby when he is this much cute and beautiful while sleeping.i can see his pouty sleepy face for eternity ,but i want to wake this sleeping beauty for his reunion at 6 pm or else we will be late'.

"baby, baby wake up"i called him in a very soft voice caressing his soft chubby cheeks to not to startle him.

"hmm "he whined and digged his face more into my chest.

"baby come on wake up or else we will be late" i patted his cheeks.

"baby","my darling ","my petal","my cutie pie"" come on wake up".i called him squishing his cheeks.

he slowly opened his eyes whining.
"tootie why wate up,i am sweepy"he said in his sleepy voice and continued snuggling more in my chest, always killing me with that doe eyes.

"but baby we have to go to reunion right?if you keep on sleeping how can we go there on time?so now wake up my cutie pie."i said patting his cheeks.

Author's pov:

"Otay ,otay i am up"taehyung pouted and rubbed his eyes with cute tiny little fist,to rub off his sleepiness and throwing his cuteness bombs on Jungkook .who is dead right now due to his baby's cuteness.

"go on freshen up baby and then you can go to your house to get ready." Jungkook said patting taehyung's plump bum, signalling him to get up.taehyung to went to restroom with a small"ok".now our Jungkook his smiling like an idiot,seeing his baby so comfortable with him.'ah how i wish to wake up daily, seeing my petal's beautiful face.i am in so in love with him.'

taehyung came from bathroom wiping his face with a towel.

"baby"Jungkook called him ."yes kookie"taehyung asked.

"now you go to your house and get ready , I'll pick you up on 4.30 ok"."ok kookie bye"with that taehyung went out grabbing his things . Jungkook too went to his home and got ready for his baby's reunion and went to taehyung's house to pick him up.he rang the door bell twice and a broad shouldered pretty man opened the door.

Jungkook's pov:

'ah he must be my petal's brother he is also pretty but not upto my baby' he broke out of thoughts when he heard the other say

"excuse me sir who are you?how can I help you?he asked in a soft tone.

"Hello sir my name is Jeon Jungkook, CEO of JJK Corporation ,i came here pick up mr.kim taehyung ." i said in a calm tone and smiled a little.

Author's pov:

When Jin heard what the other said he was beyond shocked .a big business man is infront of him,and his baby brother's boss too.he broke into a big smile and welcomed the other into his house."sit down mr.jeon .my name is Kim seokjin and i am kim Taehyung's brother.
nice to meet you " he said offering some tea to the other.

"like wise Mr.kim nice to meet you too ."

"taehyungshi said you raised him after your parents died.you raised a very kind hearted and polite person mr.kim." Jungkook said thinking about his innocence of his baby.hearing this Jin got tears in his eyes 'a big business man is complementing my baby brother .

i am very proud of my baby'."thank you for everything mr.jeon .he said so many nice things about you.he said you even let him call you by nicknames." Jin said having a bright smile in face.jungkook chuckled at Jin's sentence .

"he always says kookie this ,kookie that, whenever he come from office he will talk about you only Mr Jeon.

"hearing this Jungkook got more happy because his baby is also thinking about him .

"oh no Mr Kim i did what i have to do to taehyungshi." they were talking about random things but some cute little someone disturbed them.taehyung is singing his favourite song and coming down by skipping steps from stairs to get some strawberries from the kitchen"who is the cutie pie it's Me,who is the cutie cutie it's Me,who is the sweetie sweetie it's KOOKIE" he finished his singing competition by jumping down from the last step.

"taetae how many time should I tell you not to jump from stairs ." Jin scolded taetae softly ,because there is a guest or else he will shout like a speaker which will hear upto streets.

"no hyungie don't sco"he stopped in his mid sentence because he saw his kookie sitting in the couch looking at him with wide eyes .(why Jungkook was looking at him with wide eyes) because his baby is only wearing a white buttoned up shirt .which reaches upto his mid thighs.when taetae jumped from stairs he got a glimpse of a white lace panty and the beautiful curvy plump ass.here our Jungkook got painfully hard 2nd time in a day because of his baby.our taetae got more shy when the other

looking at him without blinking.he covered his face with his hands and ran towards his room.

Jungkook got out of his dreamland when he heard a loud throat clearing sound.he coughed a little to hide his embarrassment of getting caught.then he asked "where is restroom mr.kim "in a small voice because of his painful boner.jin said the direction and Jungkook went hurriedly towards bathroom to solve his little problem

(Sorry sorry very big problem).

After finishing his problem, Jungkook went towards living room to see his baby already sitting in the couch next to Jin, wearing a white tshirt with a blue sweater which is making sweater paws and a white pant beautifully .

Like thisss so beautiful ❤

'always mesmerizing' jungkook thought.

when their eyes met , taehyung looked down biting his lips with red blushy cheeks.because of his previous activity.

Hello lovelies hope you guys enjoy reading.vote,share, comment to keep me writing love u guys.and i don't have any hate or support hating towards any actors or singers just because i mention them in my story.its all an fictional story ,hope you guys understand bye love you guys.💕💕💕

---X---

9.Reunion 3💌💌💌

Jungkook's pov:

my baby is blushing looking down.

"mr.jeon come have a seat."mr.kim said.

"its ok Mr Kim if we don't leave right now.we will be late to the reunion.

"i said in a calm tone smiling a little.'hearing that my baby looked upto me with cute doe eyes ,with a boxy smile'.

"ok taetae be careful.come to home on time,if it's going to be late message me ok."Jin said kissing my baby's forehead."mr.jeon thank u so much for taking my brother to the reunion"Jin said gripping my hands.

"its ok Mr Kim you don't have to worry, I'll bring your brother back safely".i said with a assuring smile.with that me and my baby are in car.he waved bye to his hyung cutely and sat down blushing.when i started the car.

Taehyung's pov:

I am so embarrassed right now.kookie saw me singing.'i can't forget how kookie looked at me with wide eyes.taetae can't you be more careful.' i scolded myself pouting.time to time i patted my red cheeks to not to blush even more.its so much red from the evening because of the incident.

there was a awkward silence between us .it is so awkward for me ,i can't look in kookie's eyes.but the silence broke when kookie started singing.

Author's pov:

Jungkook noticed it that his baby is not even looking at him,from the moment they entered the car.he saw his baby patting his blushy cheeks .so he decided to break the silence .

"who is the cutie pie it's MY BABY,who is the cutie cutie it's MY BABY,who is the sweetie sweetie it's KOOKIE .right baby" Jungkook ended the song by laughing his bunny smile.taetae was hiding his face in his hands when the other started to sing his song.but when he heard his kookie laughing,he started to beat Jungkook with his tiny little fist.

"no no kookie why are you always teasing me like this"taetae said between beating.jungkook stopped the car to control his laughing.

seeing Jungkook laughing like this taetae scolded even more ,"stupid muscle bunny",

"i hate you and i won't talk to you" taehyung said and turned his face window side with a big pout.

"no no baby sorry baby " "kookie is sorry baby"Jungkook said between laughing.

finally Jungkook controlled himself from laughing and said "when my baby is this much cute singing how can I be silent baby"

"kookie is sorry baby please forgive kookie" said to our taetae who is still pouting and looking out.

so Jungkook got out, opened taehyung's side door and took him in bridal style."yaah leave me ,you muscle bunny"taehyung said .

Jungkook placed him in the car bannet and cupped his face "kookie is sorry baby please talk to kookie" Jungkook said with puppy eyes and a most faking saddened tone to convince his baby.

our innocent taetae fall for this muscle bunny tricks "its ok kookie ,taetae forgive you " taehyung said cupping jungkook's face.

"but baby if i ask something you will not be mad at kookie right"? Jungkook asked still with puppy doe eyes to trick his baby,who is always fall for it.

"yes kookie"smiled widely and nodded cutely.

"why kookie is sweetie sweetie baby hmm?" Jungkook asked caressing taetae's fluffy cheeks with his thumb.

taehyung blushed and said "kookie is always sweet towards to me ,so kookie is sweetie sweetie" taehyung answered shyly playing with jungkook's collar button.

"aww then kookie will always be sweetie sweetie to you petal"Jungkook said kissing taehyung's forehead .

then he took taehyung to his seat and they both started to drive towards the restaurant where the reunion is held.

taehyung and Jungkook both entered the restaurant,with Jungkook having a hand in his waist in a protective manner.when taehyung saw that his friends waved at him ,he squealed and ran towards the table by dragging jungkook's hand and hugged his friends one by one.seeing his baby hugging his friends Jungkook got a little bit jealous.'he might have missed them.they are friends only Jungkook' Jungkook started to convince himself.he break out of his thoughts,when he heard his baby started to introduce them one by one.

"kookie this is rose."

"this is jennie"

"this is seojoonie"

“this is hyungshik"

“and this is Felix"

“they are all my best friends"

taehyung said excitedly.jungkook smiled a little and said "hello everyone nice to meet you."'waah petal's boy best friends are so good looking'Jungkook thought.

"and who is this taetae?rose asked smiling.

"is this your boyfriend"Jennie asked excitedly.

"no no Jennie he is Jeon Jungkook CEO of JJK Corporation,my boss and my friend."Jungkook got so much happy when he heard the boyfriend word but it's all broken when he heard what his petal said ,‘afterall it's my mistake to not to ask my petal on a date till now'Jungkook thought sadly.

they all greeted him and settled down to eat."there is a plenty of persons proposed taetae in our college, but our taetae didn't accept anyone" Felix said.

Jungkook got more happy he thought destiny decided to sent his petal straight towards him.but he was curious also ,why his petal didn't accept anyone? he thought.

"why" he asked Felix smiling a little.

"we too asked why ,but he said he don't believe in anykind of relationship at all."Felix said to Jungkook .

whose heart broke into million pieces hearing that.‘then how will I have my life with my baby' Jungkook thought.

"are you now also like that taetae?if not i am available anytime."hyunshik said.

everyone laughed at his words,but a certain someone is boiling in anger, gripping the fork and knife very tightly,ready to stab anytime at hyunshik face.

'how dare he talk to my baby like that.its good that i came with my baby'Jungkook thought.

"are you now also like that taetae "seojoon asked."yes hyung,i don't believe in relationships.i don't want to try and break my heart , because i am so fragile hyung,once i get broke i don't have any energy to get back to normal".

‘if i love someone and they come to know about my secret and if they left me for that reason i can't handle it.' taehyung thought.

‘my baby has serious insecurities , I'll break all that and i will get his heart, no matter what,i love you baby' Jungkook thought eyeing his petal.

jungkook went to restroom for a moment and when he came outside,he saw rose and Jennie waiting.
“excuse me sir"they called him.

“yes" he answered.

“we know you like our taetae from the look your giving him.he rejected every person, even they are good or bad ,so we don't want you to give up and keep on trying.he is a nice person"Jennie said smiling.

“thank you but i don't like him,i love him,so i will win his heart no matter what,give me your numbers ,so we can talk about taehyung."Jungkook said to them.they both squealed hearing jungkook's words.

“yes yes thank you very much"rose said.they gave their number and three of them got back to their seat.

Hello lovelies hope you enjoy reading,vote,share, comment to keep me writing,bye love you guys.💕💕💕

---X---

10.red bl*od 🩸

Author's pov:

After the reunion ,Back to home ride is very silent.

Taehyung is sleeping and Jungkook is in his own world of thoughts 'how will i make my baby love me back,how to break his insecurities, how to tell him that i am always here for him,will he trust me, more like why my baby doesn't believe in relationships?is something happpend to him in his past?'he took taehyung in bridal style "tootie" taetae snuggled more into jungkook's neck to inhale the masculine scent"sleep baby I'm here"Jungkook said rubbing his waist.

"otay"taehyung said in a muffled voice.jungkook rang the calling bell ,a sleepy Jin opened the door.

"oh mr.jeon give him to me ,he must be heavy"Jin said panicking.

"no mr.kim he is not heavy at all , please tell me where is his room?"Jungkook said with a assuring smile.

jin said the directions, Jungkook took taehyung to his bed and tucked him in his bed.he kissed his forehead and said "i love you baby"

"no matter what happens i love you baby"

"i love you so much. please give me a chance baby"tears are flowing from his eyes.only he and God knows how much he loves his baby,how his heart beats only for him.even the thought of his baby rejecting him is breaking his heart into million pieces.he kissed his forehead one last time and left closing the door.

when the door was closed ,tears started to flow from the closed eyes of the male who is sleeping or more like acting.

Next day:

Jungkook has came to office as usual and waiting for his petal to come.he smiled when he saw taehyung coming from the entrance in cctv,but something missing in his baby, taehyung didn't even greet the receptionist like always.he walked straight towards the lift.the receptionist smile fell when taetae didn't greet her.

"good morning Mr Jeon"taehyung bowed politely.
"baby why are"

"i am not your baby Mr Jeon,i am your assistant.an employee in your company.not more or not less".

"bab" Jungkook started but taehyung interrupted him.

"one more time i am saying Mr Jeon,i am your assistant thats it .if you keep on call me by nicknames,i am going to resign my job".with that taehyung went towards his desk not even taking a glance at Jungkook

Jungkook was so shocked and broken too hearing his petal talking to him like a stranger.

jungkook noticed something was really off, taehyung has red puffy eyes and has a serious face.he didn't have his usual liveliness and that joyfullness which was his identification.

Jungkook is squeezing his brain what would have made his petal like this,then it striked him .his confession at yesterday night.'so he was awake when i confessed. hmm' 'so what ,two can play the game baby'

'oh baby you started a very interesting game'Jungkook thought smirking.

Jungkook loosened his tie and made it improper.

"mr.kim"Jungkook called taehyung standing up.

"yes Mr.jeon"taehyung replied having a straight face.

"see my tie it's improper ,come fix it"Jungkook also said with a straight face, hiding a playful smile.

"why i have to fix it mr.jeon?it's not my job"taehyung said raising his eyebrows.

"actually it's your job mr.kim,you are my assistant,so act like one"Jungkook said in a stern tone crossing his arms at his chest .

a shiver went through taehyung's spine once again like first day when he heard that deep voice.he almost whimpered.with shaking legs taehyung went towards jungkook.

who is hiding a smirk 😏 seeing his petal's condition.

slowly taehyung gripped Jungkook's tie."bend down Mr.jeon,i.ii.i can't reach your backside collar."taehyung said stuttering seeing Jungkook this much close.

"are you sure it's not the other way around mr.kim"Jungkook said smirking having a dirty thought in his mind.

'i'll soon bend you down in my desk and I'll pound in you in a animalistic speed, where you'll be a babbling mess petal' taehyung started to loose control from himself,when he stared at those dark orbs which has a dominant power his poor soul can't handle.

jungkook saw taehyung stopped working on his tie and staring at him blankly.he too got lost in those brown eyes which is pulling him in.he touched his nose with taehyung's nose, slowly moving sidewards nosing the fluffy cheeks
and moved towards the neck,nosing and inhaling the strawberry and baby soap scent,his favourite scent.without him knowing he grabbed taehyung waist and started leaving little kisses on taehyung's neck.he opened

taehyung's collar button and sucked on the neck and collarbone junction.

taehyung moaned when Jungkook sucking on his neck grabbing his waist tightly.

taehyung was too lost in the moment,he grabbed jungkook's hair and started to moan loudly when Jungkook licked and sucked on a particular spot.

hearing his baby's loud sexy moan jungkook got more hard and he confirmed it's his baby sweet spot and dived in more in that spot to hear that loud sexy moans again.

"hmmm kookie no plz ahhh" taehyung moaned loudly gripping jungkook's shoulder to support his shaking legs.jungkook roamed his hands on taehyung's body and stopped on his plump ass to squeeze the hell out of it.he squeezed a little and felt something wet,he opened his eyes to see what is that wetness. its bl*od.

Hello lovelies,hope you enjoy reading.you can see that an interesting game started between Jungkook and taehyung,you should not miss anything now only the fire has started 🔥🔥🔥.vote,share,
comment to keep me writing.bye love you guys❤ ❤ ❤ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 25
jk is a ceo of jeon company. he is very cold, heartless, cruel, rude But not to his family and loved ones.and he is very soft inside.but tae is reall...
212K 11K 55
Kim Taehyung. The number one CEO of South Korea, who Strict and cold as a ice cube. The person who doesn't believe in love had slowly fall in love w...
103K 4.2K 57
Kim Taehyung, a true-blooded omega & supermodel, fell in love with the future CEO of Jeon Enterprise at first sight. He confessed his love for Jeon J...
30.5K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...