Adopted by... Bajancanadian?

softballgalaxy_ által

Cassidy is your average girl. Except she live at an orphanage. Nobody there likes her. They all think she's a... Több

Adopted by... Bajancanadian?
A/N
Suprise Suprise!
Adopted by who?!
Youtube
Nerf gun war!
A/N
A/N
The Storm
To the Mall! Part 1/2
To the Mall! 2/2
A/N
*insert good chapter name here*
Umm Hi :P
An Item...
Tiny Chapter
Contest Entries!
Contest Winners!
Party time!
Presents!
Quite the party...
New friends!
Chapter 15
Missing
:P
UGH
Found (sort of)
Chaos
Secrets?
50 STARS?!
#mitchtime
Revealed (part 1)
Revealed (part 2)
Part 2!
One after the other
The thruth to some
Plans and reporters.
update!
100!!!
Friends Before Family?

Finale chapter (for now...)

1.3K 52 13
softballgalaxy_ által

Jeromes POV

"You have got to be kidding me! I say. Who. What. Where. When. Why. How. DID THIS HAPPEN? The only person I could think of is, Louise. We all try and bust our way through to get in. Questions fly everywhere. Pictures are taken, lots of flashes, and yelling.

"WHATS IT LIKE BEING A YOUTUBER?"

"ARE YOU REALLY DATING ASHLEY?"

"JEROME, WHAT HAPPENED TO LOUISE?"

All of them shout different questions.
We manage to make our way into the quiet Taco Bell. "Yes. What did happen to Louise?" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around. Louise.
"So, will you break up Mashley? *clicks tougue* Or nah? I'm waiting... And so are Ashlie and Mackenzie..."

I don't know exactly what to say. "I will. But you need to PROMISE to get us Ashlie and Mackenzie."
"Ya ya ya friends lovy dubs whatever. Now go break them up." I go and walk over to Mitch and Ashley. "Mitch I need to tell you something." I do our finger signal to tell him I've started the plan. "The other day I caught Ashley making out with... Ian"

"What?" Mitch says trying to pretend to be sad and mad. "How could you?"
"I only did it a few times I promise!" Ashley says. "A FEW TIMES?!" Mitch raises his voice a bit. "You know what! That's it! Between the way you always look at every other guy, I'm done with you!" Mitch says and storms over to the boys washroom.

"Jerome..." Ashley's starts to 'tear' up. "How could you?" Then she starts to bawl her eyes out as she runs into the bathroom. Cassidy follows her, giving me a sneer.
I turn around and see Louise walking towards me. "Bravo," she says. "But you'll have to do more than that to get them back!" And with that she knocks me out cold.

A/N
THATS THE FINALE! Sorry that took wayyyyt o long! I've been sick for five days with bad headaches, and then I got grounded😂😏 anyway the second book will be called, "Friends Before Family" and I can't have any release date son it yet, but it will be out soon! Btw the title might change a bit before it comes out.. So ya that's pretty much I- WAIT! NEXT SATURDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!JSHDIAJSJSJHCJSHSJjkaksjsoxjakzo YASSSSSSSS GURLS AND GENTLEMAN YASSSSSSSSS. so ya love you long time and take care.

baiii👋🏻

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.7K 49
Meet Coral she lives in a orphanage. Her parents died only a couple of years ago. She really like Minecraft especially Team Crafted and everyone in i...
48.8K 966 35
After Jayce is living in an Orphanage for as long as she can remember, she finally meets her idols. The next time she goes back to the Orphanage, she...
9.7K 214 49
Katlyn Lives in Massachusetts, Usa. She dreams to escape in which she does, finally seeing her brother after 3 years without contact. Somethings chan...
83.2K 1.7K 67
Jasen gets adopted by Skydoesminecraft. Will he have a happy life, of will it be a disaster?