This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 8

1.2K 12 4
By Isabella714170

Jakes POV

Me and Molly slowly made our way to the common room. The halls seemed quite but were busy I couldn't focus on anything else apart from Alli.

I mean I promised to always look after her and this happened, what if she doesn't wake up for a couple days? What is she doesn't wake up for weeks?

I was completely zoned out before I noticed Molly tapping me on my shoulder saying something.

"Jake, Jaaaaaaake, Hello you in there"

"Oh uh yeah, ummm what we're you saying?"

"I asked if you wanted to sleep in my room, as Mattheo is with Alli and I don't think you should stay in there alone."

"Uh sure"

We reached the common room and Molly said the password underneath her breath.

"Pure blood" she said quite no one would be able to hear her.

We passed through the common room without saying anything, once we got to the stairs Molly went in front of me and lead me to her dorm.

Once we got to her dorm she opened the door and waited for me to walk in, I slowly walked in still waiting for Alli to wake up.

After I got in I sat on Allis bed, meanwhile Molly put a locking spell and and a silencing spell on the door, so we didn't have to worry about anyone listening in on our conversation.

"Colloportus" she said looking at the door.

"Muffliato" again looking at the door.

Molly then made her way over to me and sat on the bed next to me with her hand on my shoulder. Right as she was about to say something I broke down, I'm the reason my sister isn't awake right now and sitting and laughing with us in the common room.

Molly stood up and brought me into her embrace and wrapped her arms around me, I wrapped my arms around her waist and cried into her stomach.

After 3 hours of me on and off crying I was tired, my eyes were puffy red with tear stains on my cheeks. Mollys shirt was completely soaked with tear marks all over her shirt.

"I think it's time for you to get some sleep" she says to me with sorrow eyes.

"Uh yeah sure, Ummm I know this may sound a bit weird but can I lay next to you" I say while looking down at the floor.

"Sure come over here" I sit on her bed and she gets up to go to her wardrobe.

She pulls out a hoodie that I'm pretty sure is Mattheo's cause he's been looking for that exact one for over a year now, she then gives me some baggy shorts to put on.

I go into the bathroom and change, when I come out Molly is wearing her Pyjamas which consists of a green Slytherin hoodie, black shorts and white ankle socks.

I get into the bed with her laying next to me and we both say goodnight, as I'm about to go to sleep I look at my phone to see if there's any updates about her and there's nothing.

I'm sure Mattheo will let me know when she wakes up.

Mattheo's POV

After Molly and Jake leave I'm left with her.

When I found her, she was leaned up against the tower wall with her legs, well it looked like she had her knees tucked up against her chest before passing out. Her body was all floppy on the floor. Her head was tucked into her chest. She looked like a doll.

But now that she is laying in a warm bed, her face is so calm, her cheeks have a rose colour to them and her lips are slightly parted.

10pm

She still hasn't woken up, I've just been holding her hand waiting for her to make any form of noise but nothing.

12pm

It's the same as 10pm she hasn't woken up, I've dumped out her water and gotten her some fresh water, the food from dinner is cold so I've thrown that away and I've 'accio' some chocolate bars cause she will need some sugar when she wakes up.

2am

There's still no sign of her waking up. Her breathing and heart rate have increased so she should be waking up within the next couple of hours.

I start to get tired at 3am but I know I need to stay awake until she wakes up.

It's dark in the hospital wing, the only light source is from the windows with the moonlight shining in.

I hear some ruffles and look around the room, no one. "Weird" I say under my breath.

I look down at Alli to see that her eyes are starting to open.

"Alli, are you ok" I say to her

Her eyes open wide and she sits up trying to figure out where she is.

"It's me Mattheo. Your in the hospital wing, you passed out cause you forgot to take your medicine this morning. I found you in the astronomy tower at 7ish, I brought you straight here and let your brother know as everyone was looking for you. It's currently 3am." I say to her before she asks that many questions.

"Oh well umm, Thankyou" she says in a whisper.

"Drink this, you need to stay hydrated" I say while passing the water.

She takes a sip and then downs the whole thing, she passes the cup back to me.

"Thankyou for finding me and thanks for the water" she says still in a whisper.

"Do you want some food, I've got 3 different chocolate bars here" I say while looking at her.

Her eyes they are so pretty, their Grey colour is glistening in the moonlight.

"Oh uh sure" she says looking at me.

I pass her a chocolate bar and she opens it slowly. She takes a bite and slowly chews it, how can someone look so pretty while eating a chocolate bar.

Why am I thinking this she's your best mates sister.

She slowly finishes the chocolate bar and puts the wrapper on the side.

"You should get some sleep, it's late" I say while looking at her.

"Night Theo" she says while laying down and closing her eyes.

"Night Alli"

Wait hold on did she just call me Theo. She knows that I'm Mattheo so is it a nickname or did she mix me and Nott up.

I will ask her in the morning for now I need to message Jake.

Mattheo
Jake I thought I would let you know
that Alli woke up just now, I've given
her some water and a chocolate bar and
now she's gone back to sleep.
Sleep well .

I put my phone away and I need sleep.

I position myself in the chair so I'm slouching, I must say it's uncomfortable to sleep in a chair.

And slowly I drift of to sleep.

I wake up at 5 to madam Promfrey asking me questions.

"Has she woken up yet during the night?"

"Uh yeah, she woke up at 3am, I gave her a glass of water and a chocolate bar then she went back to sleep." I answer her question truthfully.

"Well then when she wakes up you can take her back to her dorm, make sure some monitors her for the rest of the day and then tomorrow she can do whatever." She says then walks away.

Great so now I'm awake, there's no point in going back to sleep cause she is bound to wake up early.

I grab my phone and start scrolling through different apps for about an hour.

When I look up she is just sitting there looking at me.

"Morning Alli"

"Morning Theo"

"Theo?" I question her

"Yep Theo, that's your nickname. Everyone including you calls me Alli cause it's shorter then saying Allison 24/7, so my nickname for you is Theo." She says looking at me.

"But won't that be confusing cause of you know Theodore Nott?" I say puzzled.

"No cause he calls me love and I call him babe, I don't actually know why we do it but after" she stops I can tell what she is talking about.

"It's fine you can talk about it, your brother may or may not have told me and Molly about the incident a couple of years ago which led to your condition. But you can talk about it to any of us we won't say anything trust me." I say looking at her only then did I realise I have her hand in my hand.

"Oh um ok, we'll after the incident and after I got diagnosed we just started calling each other that. A platonic relationship is what it is. We would never really date each other but it's nice to know that he is there if I ever need him." She says finishing off what she was saying.

"Do you know when I'm allowed to leave" she says

"Yes your allows to leave now"

"Really"

"Yes really"

With that she gets out of the bed and as she stands up her legs buckle beneath her cause if her to lose balance and fall towards me.

I catch her and make her sit on the bed again.

"Umm do you think you gonna be able to walk?" I ask her

" I really hoped I wouldn't have this side affect, ok so basically when I forget to take my meds I pass out and as we know I can't wake up until I have the medicine. But after that I can suffer from loss of balance, loss of appetite, fatigue/tiredness and stuff like that. So I don't actually know how I'm going to get back to the dorm." She says looking at me.

"I can carry you"

"No you won't, you probably can't even lift me" she says looking at me.

"You do realise that I carried you here all alone no help after finding you"

"Oh yeah you did didn't you, anyway your not going to carry me"

"Why not, I'm only gonna carry you to your dorm"

"Fine but if any rumours start that you were carrying me cause your romantic I will hex myself"

"Your not going to hex yourself, your brother would blame me for that. And also no one will cause if they do they have me to deal with."

"Fine then carry me slave"

"Wow is that what I am, a slave to you" I say laughing while picking her up.

"Wait hold on why are you carrying me like this"

"What it's easier to carry you like this"

"This literally makes it look like we're dating but fine"

With that we walk through the halls to the dungeons.

Allison's POV

We passed loads of people including the golden trio, they gave us a confused then disgusted look when we passed them but anyway who cares. Not me.

We made it to the common room, and Theo said the password cause I still haven't learnt it. And apparently it changes every month.

"Pureblood" he said and then the door swung open,

We walked through and it is busy. It's only 7am why are so many people up. We walked past the couches to see pansy, Daphne and Blaise.

They flagged us over so Mattheo went over and of course I had no choice cause he was carrying me.

He gently laid me onto the couch next to pansy and Daphne while he sat beside Blaise. Before one of us got to explain why he was carrying me pansy started.

"That was so cute, but why is he carrying you though I'm not complaining" she said smirking.

"As a side affect from her passing out she can't walk as she has a loss of balance" Theo said cutting in

"Oh well it was cute" pansy said

"Uh sure" I said, I'm so uncomfortable right now and I think Theo notices as he says

"Well madam Promfrey wants Alli to rest today in her dorm so I'm going to take her there now, see you in a bit" he says, then he walks over to me picks me up again and brings me to the dorm.

We reach my dorm but it's locked. As Theo was about to knock on the door I say

"She has probably put a charm on the door let me try something. Alohomora. Try now" and guess what the door opens.

"Thanks" he says while walking into the room.

When we walk in we see 2 people in her bed and we are curious.

"Who do you think is in her bed" I say looking at him

"I have no clue, but they aren't hugging and are wearing clothes so I don't think they slept together" he says in a whisper.

Theo walks over to her bed and looks over to see JAKE?

"JAKE!?" We both shout.

With that the both of them wake up to see us and jump out of bed.

"Ok I know this looks a bit random, but I can say we didn't sleep together, Jake was crying for 3 hours last night feeling guilty that you were passed out and felt like it was his fault so I told him to stay in my dorm as i didn't want him to go to his dorm cause Mattheo wouldn't be there so he asked to sleep in my bed cause he needed someone near him so I said yes" Molly quickly said.

"Jake what's wrong" she turns to look at him

"Alli your awake" he says staring at me and hugs me well tries to cause I'm still in mattheo's arms.

"And why are you in my brothers arms?" Molly asks

"So the side affects from me passing out of loss of balance to I can't walk and Theo offered to carry me back to the dorm so I accepted" I say

"Well then your back in your dorm so Mattheo put my sister on her bed and back away" J said glaring at Theo

"Ok fine" he says and puts me down on my bed

"Why did you call him Theo" Molly asks.

"Well everyone calls me Alli, and I call people nicknames like my brothers is J, Molly yours is Molls, Theodore's is Babe, Lorenzo's is Enzo and Mattheo's is Theo." I say looking at them.

"Fair enough" Molly says.

"Ok anyway, Thankyou Theo for saying with me all night" I say looking at him

"It's fine honestly, I'm just glad that your awake" he says looking at me.

"Well I'm hungry so I'm going for breakfast, anyone want to join" Mollys says looking at us.

"I'm not that hungry but could you bring me back an apple" I say to Molly

"Yeah sure, Jake your coming for breakfast you need some food. Theo I will bring you up some breakfast so could you stay with Alli until we are back."

"Yeah sure" Theo says

"When I come back I don't want to see you holding my sister you hear me" Jake says to Theo

"Jake relax he was only helping me, don't worry" I say trying to reassure him.

"Well I'm going to change, Jake you do the same and I will meet you in the common room." Molly says

With that Jake leaves my room and Molly gets some clothes and goes into the bathroom to change into them, when she comes back out she says her goodbyes.

And now it's just me and Mattheo...

———————————————————————————

2595 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 36 33
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Finished Date: Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you names,etc...
1.1M 22.8K 52
"I'm sorry, thanks for the offer. But I'm not being your girlfriend." "Pretend." "What?" "Not my real one you twit. Just like a fake one." He shrugs...
87.9K 1.9K 14
'๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
30.7K 444 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...