ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔣𝔱...

By Fangirl_530

Once upon a time, the zodiacs were born to either villains, heroes, or royalty. Six zodiacs were trained to b... More

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℌ𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔢𝔰
𝔙𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰
𝔖𝔲𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

305 10 54
By Fangirl_530

"Today's the day they choose the zodiacs, right?" Pisces asked, leaning back against the couch. The six villains (Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Pisces) were all in the living room of Sagittarius's new house. His mother, Cruella de Vil, had apparently decided to move to this new spacious enough (at least for most villains; the heroes literally have bedrooms the size of most villain homes) house. 

"Mm-hmm. Why are you asking?" Cancer raised a single eyebrow at the son of the Evil Queen, who sighed.

"I just want to get out of that hellhole," he muttered quietly. "My mom is already preventing me from talking with any heroes, and she says that if I do become a zodiac, I can't be nice to any of the heroes. Or I just can't acknowledge them at all."

"I'm just glad my mom isn't as bad as yours,"  Sagittarius admitted. "When it comes to villain parents, I have to say that she's not the worse. Actually, she's probably one of best when it comes to our group."

"Got that right," Virgo agreed. "My dad ... do you know how many times he complains to me about Anna and Elsa and Scorpio? Like, only a hundred times every day."

"Oof," Gemini winced. "You really don't have any reason to hate your rival though. I heard that she's not too bad of a person. I, at least, have enough reasons to hate my rival."

"Got that right," Libra admitted. "But at least your dad is super cool, Gem. I heard that your rival keeps saying that heroes are better than villains."

Cancer scoffed. "As if! Some heroes are just as bad as some villains." She paused for a second, then added as an afterthought to Gemini, "Such as your rival."

"Right," Virgo agreed. "If I become a zodiac, and he's also a zodiac, I'm going straight to that Fairy Godmother to tell her to pick someone else, and I'm heading straight home."

"Agreed," Sag said.

"Not sure about that," Pisces muttered. Then, louder, he said, "By the way, when will the letters arrive?"

As if on cue, six letters suddenly appeared with six small pops in the air, falling to the ground already.

"All six of us?" Cancer muttered. "I didn't think that it'd be this ... I don't know, coincidental."

"Not sure if this is really a coincidence," Gemini muttered, getting up and grabbing the letters since he was closest. He kept the one with his name on it, then passed the rest to Sag, who was sitting right next to him. As Gemini opened his, Sag grabbed his own letter, then gave the stack to Virgo, and so on, until Cancer held the last letter with her name on it. 

"YES!" Pisces whisper-shouted, punching a fist through the air. "Thank all of the gods," he said under his breath. 

"You must be desperate to get out of there," Cancer laughed, tossing her mid-back length platinum silver hair over her shoulders. "Of course, I can't blame you though."

"Where's the mansion even at anyway?" Virgo asked.

"You know the pretty much invisible line separating the villains and heroes?" Gemini replied.

"How could I not?"

"It's near that border, just a bit closer to the heroes' side."

Virgo nodded in understanding. "Do our parents know where it is though?"

"There's Visiting Day, so I think they'd know. If they don't yet, they almost surely will later," Libra responded. 

"Well, I'm not telling my mom though," Pisces decided.

"Me neither," Cancer agreed.

"I'm probably gonna check to see if Scorpio's a zodiac," Virgo decided. "If she is, I am definitely not inviting Dad."

Sagittarius raised an eyebrow at the son of Hans. "How will you find out about that?"

"I have my ways," Virgo said with a wink. 

✮✬✪✬✮

"When are those letters gonna come?" Taurus exclaimed, frustrated and clearly impatient. She collapsed on Leo's bed. Currently, Aries, Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Aquarius were hanging out in Leo's palace in Agrabah. According to what the Fairy Godmother had said to the six of them yesterday, they were selected to be the zodiacs, and their letters should come soon.

"Be patient," Aquarius frowned at the daughter of Merida. 

"Patience?" Taurus asked, rolling her eyes. "Who's that? I never met her before."

Aquarius muttered something inaudible before teasing, "Yeah, keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'd even be able to find a brain back there in your head."

Taurus gasped mockingly, putting her hands to her heart. "Oh my gods, Aqua, how dare you say that? That's it! You're so mean and rude to me all of the time! You're not my friend anymore!"

As the others watched the two's playful banter, which occurred almost every single day, Capricorn sighed before looking around the room. It was honestly very beautiful, with the teal and gold four-poster bed and a white wooden desk right across from it. There was a large bookshelf filled with books and many different paintings all over the room. A door led to the bathroom with the walk-in dressing room. The beige walls were free of any other colors and seemingly not painted. 

Suddenly, six small pops could be heard. 

"Leo!" Aries called to Leo, who was in her dressing room, trying to find a cardigan. 

Leo immediately ran back into her room with a golden cardigan in her hands to match her gold belt and shoes, exclaiming, "What? Are they here?"

"Yeah, they're here," Scorpio confirmed, grabbing the letters and inspecting them. She grabbed the one with her name on it, then passed the others to Aries, who grasped hers then passed the stack to Leo, who ... well, you get the gist.

"We're moving to a new home that we'll pretty much stay in forever in two weeks," Capricorn summarized, sighing through her nose. "Great. Just great."

"You're right!" Aries cheered, jumping up from her seat on the ground. "This is great!"

"What if the villains turn out to be the ... you know, worse kind though?" Aquarius asked.

"What if they aren't?" Taurus countered. 

"You wouldn't know," Scorpio said, sighing. "So stop worrying about something that will happen in, like, practically a month, and forget about that right now."

"Yes, ma'am!" Aquarius said, mockingly giving her a salute, resulting in him getting a punch to the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You were pissing me off. Especially with that arguing."

"Then why wasn't Taurus punched?"

"Cause she's better than you, and she's one of my best friends!"

"Oh, are you saying that I'm not one of your best friends? Rude, Scorp!"

"Want me to punch you again, in the face this time?" Scorpio threatened.

Naturally, Aquarius stayed silent.

"That's what I thought," Scorpio said with a self-satisfied smirk on her face. 

As the two fire signs (Aries and Leo, at least according to what the Fairy Godmother told them), Taurus, and Capricorn watched the two bicker, Taurus muttered, "There is no way the villains are crazier than us."

"Oh, they are," Capricorn said. "They most definitely are."

"How do you know that?" Leo asked.

"I just know stuff," Capricorn said with a small twinkle in her eyes.

✮✬✪✬✮

A few hours later ...

As soon as Scorpio got home and into the safe comfort of her bedroom, she immediately grabbed her phone, opening it, and went to Messages, clicking on the contact Virgo.

(A/N: The words on the right are Scorpio's, and the ones on the left are Virgo's.)

Virgo

Did u get the letter

U were actually right. For once.

How dare u! I'm always right

Yeah. Totally

Yep. So u got the letter right?

Yeah. U did too, right?

Yes so i was right. as usual

As usual?

Yep

Ok. keep telling yourself that

Oh i will. Don't u worry. Cuz it's true.

On the villain side (the western side) of Fableland, in his father's cold house, Virgo scoffed and rolled his ice blue eyes.

✮✬✪✬✮

Meanwhile ...

Capricorn hesitated, making sure her door was closed and her mother couldn't hear her, before pressing the name, Facetiming him. He picked up almost immediately.

"Oh, hey, Cap!" he said, with his usual mischievous smirk on his face.

"Well?" she was quick to ask, with a small smile. "You did get the letter, right?"

"Yep. When they didn't arrive, I thought you were wrong for once there."

"But I wasn't. Because I'm never wrong."

"Yep. Whatever you say, Cappy."

Capricorn sighed. "Don't call me that."

"Okay," he said, "Cappy."

She glared at him through the screen of her phone.

"Anyway, you have the letter too, right?" the boy asked.

"Yeah," Capricorn said, playing with her dark hair. "By the way, what are the other villains like?"

"They're okay. You don't have to worry about any of them, except for the fact that none of them have any brain cells left, except for maybe Virgo and Libra and maybe Pisces, and you might very well get pranked. I mean, there's a reason we have prank wars every single week."

Capricorn scoffed as she said, "You're acting as if you even have a single brain cell left."

He gasped mockingly. "How rude, Cap! I have more common sense than the rest of them though!"

"Mm-hmm. Totally."

He rolled his eyes before continuing, "The only person you need to worry about even a little is Pisces, but I'm not sure if he'll be continuing his act. Because he's actually a complete sweetheart, but you know ... his mother's the Evil Queen, so she doesn't want him to be all friendly with the 'lesser beings'" - he made air quotations around the two words - "as she calls you heroes. But since she's not here, as long as she never hears about it, he might actually take down those walls of his, though it will take a while."

"Aw. Poor guy."

"Exactly. He doesn't like pity though."

Capricorn took a deep breath. "But you said the others are nice enough?"

"Yeah, they're all good. Like I said, you don't need to worry about anything, except for the pranks."

"Okay. I'll text you soon if anything relatively interesting happens, but if not, I'll see you in two weeks."

"Ditto. And yeah, I'll see you soon!"

Capricorn grinned and waved goodbye at the sixteen-year-old boy before ending the Facetime. 

The Letter to the Zodiacs:

If you can't read it:

Dear _______,

It appears that you have been selected to become a zodiac. You are a zodiac of one of four elements: fire, earth, air, and water (additional information will be given when all of you arrive at the mansion). 

You are expected to be in the mansion two weeks from today. You will be moving in with other villains and heroes. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Visiting Day for parents will occur a week after you all settle in at the mansion. 

Sincerely,

The Fairy Godmother

A/N: By the way, which one of the villain boys do you think Cappy was Facetiming? 

Tbh when I was writing this, I have no idea why I made him all mysterious and stuff when I just revealed Scorpio was texting Virgo ... whatever. I'm too lazy to change it.

Hint: it's not Virgo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2.8K 31
The life of the zodiac signs when they turn into humans and end up having to survive/live together and find a way to get back to their home. What wil...
2.1K 50 11
Fate. Secrets. Teenage angst. And of course the occasional life-threatening disaster. Welcome to the Three Realms. In the depths of space, there exi...
66.1K 1.4K 27
[DISCONTINUED] ~*~ They're just like every other teenager. They go to parties, study for tests, and do basically everything any teen would. They're n...
19.9K 380 49
What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow our loveable zodiac go through everything...