[Quick Transmigration] Let th...

coffeenrie

[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor! [快穿]让反派后继有人吧! Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Cat... Еще

Rainbow Team - Gray (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: The Adventures of Xiaotuanzi (1)
Extra: 2
The Prince's Assembly - Silver (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: 1999 One-day Tour (Part 1)
Extra: 2
The Walking Elementary School-Students-Silver Gray (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: When the original novel's students transmigrate to other people (1)
Extra: 2
The Blind Date Guest from the Moon - From - Lanbai (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: Look at this ball, it's big and round (Part 1)
Extra: 2
The Magician Playing Cards - Red (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: The Female Inherits Her Father's Business Mariko (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
Fanwai: Those who love hot pot will not have bad luck
All Squinting Eyes Are Black Belly--Brown (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: A Day Trip to Baozi Soul World (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
The Irritable Chief - Black (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra Story: The Lemon From Ten Years Later
The Noble Dog Demon - White (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: Shura's Original Story (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: Little Golden Flower with Superpowers~ (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Horns on the head~--Bright red (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 end
Extra Story: Highland Barley and the Land God
Weird? hero! --Silver White (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Extra Story: Find, Find, Find Dad (1-2)
The Working Lion - Orange (1-5)
6-10
11-14 end
Extra Story: Little Belu's Child Bride?
Lord of the Underworld - Darkness (1-5)
6-11 end
Extra: Young Brother
The Thunder and Lightning in the Fairy-Golden Brilliant (1-6)
7-12 end
Extra Story: I brought my wife and son back home (1-2)
Ancient: The Butterfly Effect - Mr. Ma (1-5)
6-11 end
Extra Story: When the Son Knows His Mother Is a Man
Ancient: The Man Who Was Cuckolded--Lian Zhuangzhu (1-5)
6-10 end
Extra Story: Ordinary Daily Life
Ancient: The Blind Bat--Young Master Yuan (1-5)
6-11 end
Extra Story: Qiu Chen
Gu: This is a Shaking M--Shizi (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Extra Story: Follow-up in a few years (1-2)
Gu: The infatuated traitor of the teacher's sect--Brother (1-5)
6-10
Extra Story: The Derailed Plot (1-2)
Ancient: The Prince Who Failed the Rebellion-Resurnamed Murong (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Extra Story: The son is with the son of the deadly enemy (1-2)
Ancient: The Evil King of Madness--Stone Leader (1-5)
6-10
11-15 end
Extra Story: Twins (1-3)
Dragon and Phoenix among People--Lu Fengxian (1-5)
6-12 end
Extra Story: The Husband and Wife Transmigrate to the Original Story
One Emperor Through the Ages-Brother Zheng (1-5)
6-12 end
Extra Story: Bringing a Baby (1-3)
The Immortal of Guanjiangkou--Second Brother Yang (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Chapter 330 Extra Story: Follow-up (1-3)
Ending chapter of [QT] LTVHAS!

11-15 end

405 13 2
coffeenrie

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 249 Gu: The Infatuated Traitor of the Master's School——Senior Brother 11

    Song Qingshu sent Yu Daiyan back to the room. There are disciples who usually take care of him in the room, so he doesn't need to stay to take care of him.

    After leaving Yu Daiyan's room, Song Qingshu led Shi Mu back to his room, looking him up and down worriedly. "Mu Mu, you healed the third uncle's leg, are you okay?"

    Shi Mu was still wondering what he was looking at, and when he heard him say this, he smiled: "Xiao Qingshu, you are too underestimated." Me? Just that little injury, how can something happen to me, don’t forget that I’m a goblin, goblin~!”

    Song Qingshu was still worried, “Don’t force yourself when you encounter this kind of thing in the future.”

    It’s not that he is selfish , but compared to other people, he didn't want to see Mu Mu get even the slightest injury.

    Shi Mu: "Yeah, I got it~ Oh, relax, okay? I'm not always so kind to everyone, he's your third uncle, anyway sooner or later we're going to be a family, I'll check my favorability first Well."

    Anyway, sooner or later, we have to become a family...

    Sooner or later, we have to become a family...

    Become a family...

    A family...

    Song Qingshu was stunned, and then Shi Mu saw fresh red crabs that had been cooked all the time. out of the pot.

    Shi Mu: Tsk tsk tsk, ah, the blushing little Qingshu is really cute~~(*╰╯') I

    teased Song Qingshu again, seeing him looking left and right but not daring to look at myself, my mood improved a few more point.

    Song Qingshu lowered his head and said in a low voice: "I heard from people at the bottom of the mountain that you can marry a wife and have children at the age of 12..."

    Shi Mu raised his eyebrows, thinking that his idea would not work: "12 years old is still a child! Anyway I don't care what other people say, you can only marry a wife and have children at the age of 20, understand?"

    Song Qingshu blinked, suddenly realized that this was a language trap, and immediately said: "I don't marry and have children."

    Shi Mu: "Really~"

    Song Qingshu pursed his lips: "You clearly know what I mean..."

    Shi Mu didn't want to puncture the window paper so early, he was afraid that he couldn't help but do something to the underage children, so he interrupted Humorously said: "Oh, Xiao Qingshu, you didn't practice swords today, you go to practice swords quickly, let me see if you have made any progress recently." What

    Song Qingshu wanted to say was interrupted, and the courage he finally mustered up was vented again. After getting angry and frustrated for a while, he quickly regained his energy and said: "Okay, look at my move, the flying dragon is flying in the sky—" "

    Wow, it's really awesome!" Shi Mu applauded him very much, and said Find a best viewing position and sit down.

    Song Qingshu waved with more energy when he heard the praise.

    "Look at this trick, Qianlongzaiyuan—"

    Mrs. Song came to the outside of the yard, and when she heard the voice in the yard, she paused when she pushed the door open. Why does it sound like Qing Shu is talking to someone else? Besides Qingshu, is there anyone else in it? Could it be...

    She was overjoyed, and peeked in through the crack of the door, but from her position, she could only see Song Qingshu who was dancing the sword, and other places could not be seen because her vision was blocked by something. She carefully observed Song Qingshu's gaze, and saw that he looked in one direction from time to time, with an expression on his face that she had never seen before, and there was a bit of affection in his eyes, and she knew it instantly.

    It seems that the person in the room is the object of Qingshu's crush.

    She took a step back and opened the door pretending to be inadvertent, "Qingshu, mother told you something..."

    Song Qingshu was startled, subconsciously stopped, glanced in Shi Mu's direction, and then reacted Other than him, Shi Mu couldn't be seen at all.

    Mrs. Song scanned the yard immediately, and then she was surprised that there was no one in the yard at all, especially after seeing Song Qingshu's subconscious gaze, she felt even more strange.

    Where is there no one... Then what are you reading in Qingshu?

    She frowned and buried her doubts in her heart.

    "Mother, why are you here?"

    Mrs. Song looked around in the yard to no avail, then turned her eyes to the room, and said with a smile: "Mother, tell you about Wuji, let's go, go to the room and talk about it." "

    "Okay, how is Junior Brother Wuji? Is there nothing serious?" Song Qingshu entered the room with Mrs. Song without doubt.

    Mrs. Song saw his reaction and thought to herself: It seems that no one is in the room anymore, so where is it?

    "This child Wuji's life is suffering, and the injury he suffered was caused by the evil palm technique of Xuanming God's Palm, which can only be cured by the inner strength of Zhiyang."

    Song Qingshu worried: "Is there no way, Master?

    " Temporary suppression." Mrs. Song sighed and shook her head, but she knew the original work, so of course she wouldn't worry about the protagonist Zhang Wuji, so she said, "Don't worry too much, there will be a solution." Song Qingshu frowned and sighed

    : "Wuji is so pitiful, but he has to suffer so much at such a young age."

    Mrs. Song: Oh my god, my son is simply too little angel! QAQ

    "Qingshu, aren't you worried that the elders will focus on Wuji's child and ignore you?"

    Song Qingshu was taken aback for a moment, and then said: "Wuji has suffered a lot, so he should care more about him." Yes."

    The premise is as long as Mu Mu doesn't focus on Junior Brother Wuji.

    If Mu Mu felt sorry for Junior Brother Wuji and cared about him, so he ignored him, he might not be able to help but do some things that he hated.

    Mrs. Song: The child is really sensible! QAQ

    "Ahem, by the way, Qing Shu, I just heard who you were talking with outside, why didn't I see anyone when I came in?"

    Song Qingshu raised his heart all of a sudden, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously pursed nervously He took a sip, and said: "Who is it? No one else is here, I am the only one practicing swords in the courtyard...ah! The voice heard by my mother must be the moves I said when I practiced swords! Hahaha !"

    Mrs. Song was full of doubts. Could it be that she heard it wrong?

    "When did you learn to read moves?"

    Song Qingshu blushed: "I just tried it, I won't do it next time."

    Mrs. Song: "I didn't blame you... Forget it, you can read it as long as you are happy "

    "Okay."

    "Then I'll go first, you practice your sword slowly."

    "Well, mother, go slowly."

    After seeing off Mrs. Song, Song Qingshu quickly poured himself a glass of cold water to drink when he came back.

    Shi Mu sat opposite him, leisurely: "Why are you so nervous."

    Song Qingshu: "Mother suddenly came over and frightened me to death, I thought you had been discovered."

    Shi Mu: "Well...actually it's about the same. "

    Song Qing was stunned: "What??" Mother really found out?

    Shi Mu explained to him: "Do you still remember when you told your mother that you liked men?"

    Song Qingshu blushed slightly: "Yes, I remember."

    Shi Mu: "Your mother suspects that you are a Tibetan."

    Song Qingshu: "??!!!"

    He was so frightened that he immediately stood up from the spot, bumped into the table, knocked over the water glass, and the water flowed down from the edge of the table, dripping to the ground. A lot of it splashed on him, and he didn't realize it.

    Shi Mu saw that the water in the glass was cold water, so he ignored him.

    Song Qingshu blushed, faltering and saying: "I... how could I hide people..."

    Shi Mu propped his chin and smiled and teased him, "Yeah, what you hide is not a human, but a goblin~~~"

    Song Qingshu: "... ..."

    Shi Mu was leisurely and amusing here, but he didn't know that in the other room, Zhang Cuishan and his wife were running around anxiously.

    "Master, is Wuji really helpless?"

    Zhang Sanfeng sighed in grief. On the centenary birthday, such sad things happened one after another. Even if he was like him, he felt a little tired, but more sad: "I Use internal force to suppress the cold poison in his body first, and then take Wuji to Shaolin Temple."

    "Shaolin Temple?" Yin Susu frowned, feeling hopeless, and said, "But today they were driven away from Wudang in embarrassment... ...Are they willing to help with this?"

    Zhang Sanfeng: "Even if the hope is slim, there is no hope." Song Yuanqiao: "

    Oh, who would have thought that such a thing would happen..."

    Mo Shenggu said suddenly: "We Wudang is not Is there another miracle doctor?! He can heal the third brother's leg so quickly, so Wuji..."

    Zhang Cuishan's eyes lit up: "Master, do you know that senior?"

    Zhang Sanfeng shook his head and said, "I Since the establishment of this Wudang, today is the first time I know that there is such a person in Wudang, and he can heal Daiyan, which is something I never expected." Although Yin Susu was worried about her son's safety, she was also very

    rational , "Senior can cure Third Brother Yu's leg, I am already very grateful, otherwise Brother Fifth and I... Besides, we don't know where Senior is, he didn't show up to cure Third Brother Yu's leg today, I'm afraid he just doesn't want us to know about him."

    Zhang Sanfeng nodded in agreement.

    How could Zhang Cuishan not understand this truth? He sighed dejectedly, "Master, I'll go with you."

    Yin Susu quickly took his hand: "I'll go too!"

    Zhang Cuishan shook his hand back: "Okay!"

    Zhang Sanfeng: I haven't agreed yet...

    Forget it , the young couple finally reconciled.

    "Then pack up and get ready, we're leaving today."

    Mrs. Song: "Wait a minute!"

    Song Yuanqiao: "Ma'am? Why did I come here?"

    Mrs. Song was also worried about Zhang Wuji, this poor little bastard, soft and cute, afraid of a butterfly effect, making these people go to Shaolin Temple a few days in advance, and not meeting Chang Yuchun, The main character is a butterfly. So he said: "If the Shaolin Temple refuses, I heard that there is a famous doctor in Jianghu called Hu Qingniu, who is known as the Immortal Doctor. He is a member of the Ming Cult. He only treats Ming Cult followers. Isn't Susu from the Ming Cult? He may save everyone Bogey."

    As for whether Zhang Wuji will get the Nine Suns Divine Art in the future, she can only hope for the halo of the protagonist.

    Yin Susu's eyes lit up, "Thank you, sister-in-law! I'm going to find daddy!"

    Zhang Cuishan smiled and said, "I'll be with you." Zhang Sanfeng

    was also very happy, "Haha, that's great, then I'll take Wuji to Shaolin Temple first, and you two Go to Mingjiao."

    Mrs. Song exhaled and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

    As a time traveler in her thirties, she really did her best.

    The author has something to say: Enter the time shuttle** below!

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution during 2020-05-02 23:37:11~2020-05-04 02:19:14~Thanks to

    the little angels who cast landmines: May your life be like this! 1 dream;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 107 bottles of Qu Wuyin; 20 bottles of Guzhuo., Qichuanxuanyu; 10 bottles of I want to be calm, Wang Xiaomeng, Yuege, Zuoyan, and Banbuyi; xf-l 9 bottles; 6 bottles of Night Sky の? Light; 5 bottles of Ode to the Millennium Recipe, 17 Picks, and 5 bottles of Guangzuka; 1 bottle of Rotten House; Thank you

    very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 250 Gu: The Infatuated Traitor of the Master School—Brother 12

    Five years later,

    Zhang Cuishan and Yin Susu rushed to Zhang Sanfeng's room, where there were several others.

    When they gathered here, they heard that Zhang Wuji had disappeared from Butterfly Valley, and they came to Zhang Sanfeng to find a solution.

    Yin Susu said decisively: "Master Zhang, I want to go down the mountain."

    Zhang Sanfeng knew that she was going to Mingjiao, but he had no reason to refuse, so he sighed and said, "Go."

    Others also said to go Looking for someone, Zhang Sanfeng agreed, there are many people and strength is great, even if there are people from Mingjiao, plus them, there will always be a little more hope.

    After they left, Zhang Sanfeng sighed alone in the room, "The poison in Wuji's body hasn't healed yet, but now he's missing again. I don't know if he can survive it." "Huh? Do you want to know

    ? I can tell you."

    Zhang Sanfeng was startled, but he calmed down quickly, raised his head and said to the air, "Is it senior?" The

    only person who could make him unaware was the one who healed his third disciple Dai five years ago. Yan's senior, he couldn't think of anyone else. And the other party's voice was so familiar, which impressed him deeply.

    Shi Mu: "Hey, you still remember me."

    Zhang Sanfeng couldn't help showing obvious joy when he got the expected answer, "Senior's amazing medical skills and kindness are still fresh in Pindao's memory, and I dare not forget."

    "He's pretty good at talking." Shi Mu raised his eyebrows.

    Zhang Sanfeng smiled and said, "Senior said just now that he knew the whereabouts of his disciple Wuji, is that true?"

    Although he spoke in a calm tone, judging from the slightly anxious speed of her speech, his heart might not be what he expressed so peaceful.

    Shi Mu: "Yes, I know~"

    Zhang Sanfeng: "I wonder if senior can tell us the whereabouts of Pindao Wuji?"

    Shi Mu: "No."

    Zhang Sanfeng was very disappointed, but he didn't blame the seniors, after all, it was their Wudang faction's business.

    Seeing that he was quite old and still worried about his disciples and grandchildren, Shi Mu couldn't bear to watch him, so he said, "It's not that I don't want to tell you, it's that Zhang Wuji has his chance, if I tell you his whereabouts, what will happen to him?" Harmful but not beneficial."

    Zhang Sanfeng is a smart man, and he could understand the general meaning clearly from the few words Shi Mu revealed, his eyes lit up immediately, and he said happily: "Senior said that Wuji's child is safe now, and the cold in his body Will the poison be cured because of this chance?"

    Shi Mu: "...I didn't say that." It's easy to deal with smart people, not like that Tie Hanhan Song Qingshu in his family.

    Thinking of eating and drinking for so many years, and abducting the other party's disciple and grandson, Shi Mu blinked a little guilty.

    Song Qingshu has also grown up at the age of 18... Ahem! no! It is said that 20 years old is considered an adult! !

    Zhang Sanfeng bent down to thank the empty place: "Thank you, senior. Not only did you show such great kindness to the Wudang faction, but you also told Pindao the news. Your kindness is unforgettable." Shi Mu: "Oh, you

    too Don't thank me first, I'm helping you for a purpose."

    Zhang Sanfeng: "Please tell me, senior." He has already decided that no matter what the senior asks, he will do his best to meet it.

    Shi Mu: "Tomorrow Song Qingshu will bring a man into Wudang Mountain. The relationship between the two of them...you understand. Cough cough, you can just bless them anyway." Zhang Sanfeng is a little confused, I understand

    ? What do I know? I don't understand anything! ??!

    He was going to ask more clearly, but he didn't even get a response after calling out twice, so he knew that the other party had left.

    But it's good to know that Wuji is safe now.

    As for Qingshu bringing a man into Wudang, um... did senior want him to accept him as his disciple?

    Zhang Sanfeng, who didn't have strange thoughts in his mind, and didn't think wrongly, seriously considered the plan to accept disciples.

    When Shi Mu returned to the backyard, Song Qingshu was practicing sword. The young man had sword eyebrows and star eyes. His body has been moving fast in the past few years. Before, it was only Shi Mu's shoulders, but now he is half a head taller than Shi Mu, and he is the most angry. Interestingly, the other party is still growing.

    As soon as Shi Mu appeared, Song Qingshu noticed it immediately, stopped swinging his sword, let go of his frowning brows, and strode up to him with a smile on his lips, "Mu Mu, you're back, Where did you go?"

    Shi Mu: "I went to find Zhang Sanfeng."

    Song Qingshu was stunned: "Looking for Master?"

    Shi Mu nodded, walked around him and sat on the subordinate's swing, and said, "Yes, I want to It is impossible for me to be like this all the time so that no one can see me, so I decided to show up tomorrow~"

    Song Qingshu lowered his eyes, his eyes were dark, he clenched the hilt of his sword, and when he raised his head again, his expression returned to normal. Putting the sword aside, he walked over to push the swing for him very naturally, "Mu Mu, isn't it okay that only I can see you?"

    Shi Mu smiled and said, "Of course not."

    Song Qingshu subconsciously clenched his hands The veins on the palm and the back of the hand bulged, as if they were about to lose control in the next second.

    Shi Mu said a second before he exploded: "If you are the only one who can see me, and when you reach the age, your parents want you to marry a wife and have children, what should I do?" "Mu Mu?

    " Believe it, what the other party said meant what he thought?

    Shi Mu didn't take his emotions into consideration, and continued: "And I planned to wait until you were 20 years old, and I wanted you, but I thought about it seriously, you are 18 years old now, and your age is about the same, and after all I want to give your parents and uncles some time to transition, so I decided to formally meet your parents and your seniors tomorrow."

    Song Qingshu: The surprise came so suddenly that he was caught off guard.

    "What do you mean when I'm about to die when I'm 20?" He was a little apprehensive, completely missing his usual cleverness, afraid that what Shi Mu said was different from what he thought.

    "Oh." Shi Mu stopped swinging the swing, gave him a look that you still don't understand, stood up, turned around and walked to him, held his cheek, tiptoed and kissed him on the lips, Then he bit his lower lip again.

    "Do you understand now?"

    Song Qingshu was dumbfounded. Although he had some premonitions, he really didn't expect that the goblin he was thinking of would have the same idea as him. When he heard Shi Mu's question, he didn't react at all, subconsciously nod.

    "Well, it's good if you understand." Shi Mu felt a little blushed after realizing it. It was obvious that he was molesting an innocent and pure boy, but he felt a little embarrassed instead.

    Alas, it seems that the skin is not thick enough.

    Shi Mu coughed, turned around and sat on the swing again, "Keep swinging." "

    Oh good!" Song Qingshu subconsciously pushed him.

    He stood on the spot, his mind finally gradually became clear, and then the corners of his mouth raised, and his smile became more and more happy, but he still asked a little worried: "Mu Mu, we are together, right?" Shi Mu turned

    over Rolling eyes: "Don't talk about the kiss just now, I think my performance in the past few years has been straightforward enough."

    Song Qingshu blushed and said, "I thought you were just teasing me..."

    It would be nice if Shi Mu could treat him preferentially, How can he expect that the goblin who has been secretly in love with him also likes him?

    Shi Mu: "You are my Tong Yangfu."

    Tong Yangfu... Song Qingshu had a sickly smile on his face, he liked this title.

    "Then how should I introduce you tomorrow?"

    Shi Mu froze. He only told Zhang Sanfeng that he would agree to his relationship with Song Qingshu, but his origin has not been clarified yet!

    "Eh...you stop, let's go back to the room and discuss it."

    "Okay~"

    Shi Mu: Is it an illusion, I always feel that there is a tail behind Qing Shu...     In the end, Shi Mu decided to be a victim

    ...

The innocent boy rescued by the young knight, and then the knight fell in love with the boy at first sight, the two gradually got to know each other, and they became together.

    This is the most normal version of Song Qingshu's version. Like other versions, Shi Mu is a god in the sky and the son of everyone in the martial arts world. When Shi Mu heard it, he knew it was a lie.

    "Okay, that's it." Shi Mu made a final decision.

    "Hmm..."

    Seeing that he had something to say, Shi Mu asked, "What else do you have to say? Don't add any messy settings, I won't agree." Song Qingshu hurriedly said: "I'm

    not I want to say this..."

    Shi Mu: "Oh, then what do you want to say?"

    Song Qingshu lowered his head, looked at his fingers, and said shyly: "That's right, since we are already lovers, then I... Can I hold your hand?"

    Shi Mu: ... How harsh was I before that you asked for my opinion even if you held my hand? But this kind of Qing Shu...

    Fuck, it's really cute! Love love love! (*╰╯')

    Shi Mu put his hand into his palm, then put his two hands on his waist with a smile, and said, "Not only can you hold my hand, but you can also take the initiative to hug me~" Song

    Qingshu The eyes were bright and frighteningly bright.

    Seeing him like this, Shi Mu seemed to see a big dog smelling bones.

    Shi Mu: I can't stand it, I want to rua!

    How come a few years have passed, and the little green book has become a big green book, and it's still so cute! ! How could he be willing to bully this dog in the future?

    Shi Mu's fingers were ready to move, but in the end he couldn't hold back, pinched the other's ear and kneaded it left and right.

    Although Song Qingshu blushed slightly, his eyes kept looking at him.

    On the contrary, Shi Mu felt a little embarrassed when he saw him, and let go of his hand.

    Song Qingshu grabbed his hand, put it next to his ear, and looked at him suspiciously: "Mu Mu, why don't you continue?"

    Shi Mu: ... My god, this is too foul Well, who can stand this? ! QWQSong

    Qingshu closed his eyes: "Is it because I look at you? Then I won't look at you, you can continue pinching."

    Shi Mu: "..."

    Why do I have to set myself a goal of 20 years old before I can start! ! ! Isn't it fragrant at the age of 18? !

    The author has something to say: When Zhang Wuji came back, I saw that Song Qingshu had a child...

    Thanks for voting for me during 2020-05-04 02:19:14~2020-05-05 03:28:58 Or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: Yufei 513, Orange Orange, 1 little fox;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: @酒方初呵50 bottles; 30 bottles on the other side; 10 bottles of Tangerine Miaomiao, Night Rain Wutong Suo Qingqiu, Ye Anjinger, Not necessarily Happy, Dryad with Cubs, 10 bottles of Head Pain; 6 bottles of Water Lotus Ink; 5 bottles of Liuli Yumeng, Yunyun Yunyun; 2 bottles of Lingling; Xiaoxue, So who am I 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 251 Gu: The Infatuated Traitor of the Master School—Brother 13

    Shi Mu was originally wearing a long flowing dress that looked like he was definitely not allowed to wear it. Because you are going to meet the "parents", you must dress more formally, and you cannot wear gauze.

    She wanted to look up, but she was dressed in filial piety, but the white color was too plain, so Shi Mu specially changed into a silver-white costume, and her long hair was simply tied up. There is a smile on the corner of the mouth, the words are smiling, the eyebrows and eyes are curved, exquisite and pleasant. She is very handsome, hearty and clean, and there are beautiful dimples on her face when she smiles. This kind of beauty that ignores gender is like a fairy descending to earth.

    Shi Mu spread out his arms and shook in front of Song Qingshu who was stunned, tilted his head, and said with a chuckle, "How is this body? Does it look good?"

    Song Qingshu suddenly felt a sense of crisis in his heart.

    Such a seductive person, is it okay to let him out? !

    He immediately panicked and said: "It's not good-looking or good-looking! Hurry up and change!"

    Shi Mu glanced at him lightly: "It's okay if it's not good-looking, anyway, I have a good-looking face, and I look good in whatever clothes I wear."

    Song Qingshu looked at his face , I really can't tell a lie about my ugly face.

    "Mu Mu...can you make your face not so pretty...I'm afraid..."

    In the end I was afraid of these two words, and said it pitifully, Shi Mu was angry and funny: "What are you afraid of? I And I won't be abducted."

    Song Qingshu didn't say a word, just stared at him like a puppy until Shi Mu stared at him softly.

    "Then..." Shi Mu was indeed softened by the stare, thinking that Qing Shu thought that he had not been seen by others, so it is normal to feel insecure. As a lover, he should give the other party some special treatment.

    Thinking of this, Shi Mu sighed compromisingly: "All right, all right, I'll change my appearance again, but I'll make it right first! I won't make myself ugly!" Song Qingshu's eyes lit

    up , nodded quickly: "Mmmm."

    Shi Mu: Why do I feel like I was fooled...

    But looking at Song Qingshu again, his face was still a simple puppy, he shook his head in his heart, probably he was wrong.

    Shi Mu lowered his appearance a bit. Although he still looks beautiful, it is still much better than the original appearance.

    Shi Mu said to Song Qingshu: "Is it okay now?"

    Although Song Qingshu was still a little dissatisfied and thought it was too good-looking, but knowing that he would continue to pester him, Shi Mu might adjust his appearance according to him again, but he would definitely If you are not happy, maybe you will not get along with him in a fit of anger.

    He said: "Well, that's it."

    Shi Mu: "Then let's go."

    "Wait a minute." Song Qingshu called him, took out a bracelet from his bosom, took Shi Mu's hand, and put the bracelet on Bring it to him. Porcelain white wrists are matched with emerald green bracelets, adding a bit of earthly atmosphere.

    "This is..."

    Song Qingshu pursed his lips and said with a smile: "This is the bracelet my mother gave me not long ago, she said it was for my future daughter-in-law..."

    Why did the time-traveling girl have such a heart?

    Shi Mu looked at the bracelet, confirmed that it was not cheap, glanced at Song Qingshu who was blushing, and said directly, "You must have instigated your mother to buy it with you?" Song Qingshu's body froze,

    cautiously Glancing at Shi Mu, he saw that the expression on his face seemed to be a smile but not a smile, he was not angry, and blushed: "Well, Mu Mu is amazing, you can see that." Shi Mu touched his earlobe, "

    Okay , Don’t I know your little thoughts? Let’s go.”

    “Yeah!” Song Qingshu raised his hand to touch the earlobe that Shi Mu touched just now, and the place Shi Mu touched was always hot, and it was astonishingly hot.

    Shi Mu took the initiative to hold his hand, and found that the other's hand was also very hot, and glanced up at him with a half-smile, "Little Qingshu, you have to get rid of the habit of blushing when I touch you, otherwise you will be so hot." You're easily shy, what will we do when we get married in the bridal chamber? I don't want to just watch you blushing all night and get over it."

    Song Qingshu: "..." Getting married in a bridal chamber? ? ?

    "Did you hear that?"

    "...Okay."

    ...

    Because Shi Mu and Zhang Sanfeng only greeted each other yesterday, so today I thought about visiting him first, but I didn't expect that when they arrived, Song Yuanqiao and several other senior brothers They were there, and judging by their reactions, it seemed that they knew that they were going to arrive in advance.

    So Zhang Sanfeng told his disciples about him in advance?

    Shi Mu was a little puzzled, and even felt that something was wrong.

    "Master, father, several uncles." Song Qingshu didn't expect that there were so many people present, but his face was very calm, and it was impossible to see that he was going to come out later.

    "Qing Shu has grown so tall? How time flies!"

    "Yeah, and Qing Shu looks good too, haha, he's getting more and more handsome.

    " "

    "I heard that the sword technique is good, but unfortunately I haven't seen it myself."

    Song Qingshu remained calm.

    Zhang Sanfeng nodded to Song Qingshu anyway, he was stable, delicate but not dry, not bad. He stroked his beard, then looked at Shi Mu, thinking that this is the person whom the senior told him to accept as an apprentice? ! The demeanor is really extraordinary, the accumulated stones are like jade, the pines are like emerald greens, they stand like Zhilan Yushu, and they smile like a bright moon in their arms.

    His first impression of Shi Mu was very good. Although this man was a bit too beautiful, it did not prevent him from accepting apprentices, but he didn't know the relationship between the other party and the senior, and why the senior didn't accept him as an apprentice.

    Zhang Sanfeng: "Who is this?"

    Song Qingshu, who was originally very calm, blushed slightly when he asked this sentence, and couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, and introduced: "His name is Shi Mu, it's me..." His words have not

    yet While speaking, Song Yuanqiao who was at the side suddenly spoke: "Master, he is the personal disciple that Master is about to accept?!"

    Song Qingshu: "???"

    Zhang Sanfeng stroked his beard again, and said with a smile, "That's right, I'm going to accept him as the last personal disciple!"

    Shi Mu: "???"

    Song Yuanqiao's mood was a bit complicated, but this Master's decision, he can't say anything at all, isn't it just a little younger than the seventh brother, it's okay! ! As long as Master is happy!

    Mo Shenggu was very happy: "Great, I finally have a junior!!"

    This direction is not quite right... Song Qingshu and Shi Mu looked at each other, and they both saw confusion in each other's eyes.

    Song Qingshu: If the master wants to accept Mu Mu as an apprentice, wouldn't Mu Mu be my uncle? Originally, when a man and a man were together, the world would not agree, let alone the uncle and nephew! ! !

    The difficulty jumped several steps at once!

    No! He doesn't want to do this! !

    Just as Song Qingshu was about to speak out, Shi Mu pulled his sleeves to tell him not to speak.

    Song Qingshu: Mu Mu QAQ

    Shi Mu: "Be safe and don't be impatient, let me do it."

    "Wait!" Shi Mu spoke suddenly, seeing that his voice had successfully attracted the attention of several people, he narrowed his eyes and smiled threateningly He smiled and said, "Well, I didn't come to apprentice."

    Zhang Sanfeng just fell into the thought of this familiar voice when he heard Shi Mu's next words.

    "Isn't it an apprentice??" Zhang Sanfeng was stunned.

    Shi Mu: "Yes, I'm here to meet the parents, and Qing Shu and I are lovers."

    Zhang Sanfeng: "?!"

    Song Yuanqiao: "?!!!"

    Others: "?!!!!"

    Each one was shocked , his eyes were bigger than copper bells, as if he lost his voice, he couldn't speak a word for a long time.

    In the end, Song Yuanqiao was the first to react. He looked furious, pointed at Song Qingshu, and was about to rush up to beat him in the next second, "Nie Zi---!!!"

    Mo Shenggu was the closest to him, and subconsciously stopped him, "Brother, calm down!" Calm down, listen to what Qing Shu has to say first, what if there is a misunderstanding?"

    "Qing Shu, speak up quickly!"

    Song Qing Shu was very happy because he was finally able to tell others that the goblin belonged to him. , "It's not a misunderstanding, Mumu and I are indeed lovers."

    "Niety!! Destroy the family style! I'm going to kill you today—     !

    "

Kill my son!" After hearing Song Yuanqiao's words, Mrs. Song stopped, her face was gloomy, and she walked in to block Song Qingshu.

    Last night, she heard that Zhang Zhenren was preparing to accept apprentices. This is a plot that is not in the original book, so she wanted to come and take a look today out of curiosity. Unexpectedly, the apprentices did not see it. Instead, she saw her son coming out of the closet. The husband claimed that he would beat him to death he! She immediately stopped doing it in her heart, why would you beat her son to death? ! My son finally mustered up the courage to come out, it's not bad if he doesn't like Zhou Zhiruo! !

    Song Yuanqiao said angrily: "Ma'am! Do you know what this scoundrel just said?!"

    Mrs. Song: "Of course I know, and I knew it a few years ago."

    Song Yuanqiao widened his eyes and took a step back subconsciously, " How many years ago?"

    The others also looked at Mrs. Song in surprise.

    Mrs. Song snorted coldly: "Didn't Qingshu just fall in love with a man? What's the fuss, Old Antique!"

    "I'm Old Antique?" Song Yuanqiao was almost fainted by his wife's anger.

    Although Zhang Sanfeng on the side was shocked by his disciple's liking for men, he has always been open-minded, and with what the senior said yesterday, he also understood. Remind him about Qing Shu and Shi Mu.

    And looking at the dazed and anxious look of his eldest disciple, he also thought it was quite funny. Thinking of this, Zhang Sanfeng responded with a smile: "Yuanqiao, your wife is right, isn't Qingshu just likes men?" , as long as two people love each other, nothing can make things difficult."

    Song Yuanqiao was shocked: "Master?!"

    The other disciples looked at each other in blank dismay. Support seems to be unreasonable...

    So...

    Yu Lianzhou: "Brother, Qing Shu has grown up and has his own ideas, so don't be too strict."

    Yu Daiyan: "Brother, calm down and talk."

    Zhang Cuishan embarrassed Scratching his head: "Eldest brother, don't hurt the harmony between father and son."

    Song Yuanqiao: "..."

    Poof! Hematemesis!

    The author has something to say: You can tell me what else you want to see in the world!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-05-05 03:28:58~2020-05-06 02:02:38~Thanks to the

    little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Xianxian 30 Bottles; 20 bottles of Junbu; 10 bottles of Yunshang and Quel; 6 bottles of Water Lotus Ink; 3 bottles of Lingling; Little Transparent, HWM! 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 252 Gu: The Infatuated Traitor of the Master's School——Senior Brother 14

    Finally, under the "strongest" persuasion of his master and his brothers, Song Yuanqiao finally sat down calmly and looked at Shi Mu and Song Qingshu who were facing each other.

    Mrs. Song is enthusiastic and curious about Shi Mu. What is enthusiastic is that Shi Mu bent Song Qingshu so that he would not die tragically. What is curious is that she remembers that Shi Mu was not there in the original book. Could it be that she is a time traveler like her?

    "Your name is Mu Mu, right? Do you know about cell phones, computers, and cars?"

    Shi Mu tilted his head, "What is that?"

    Mrs. Song: Well, it doesn't seem to be time-traveling.

    Her enthusiasm is unabated, I don't know why, looking at Shi Mu, she has a natural affection in it, if she hadn't only had one son, Qing Shu, and Qing Shu successfully abducted Shi Mu, she would regret why she didn't have a son The girl let Shi Mu release her son-in-law.

    Hehehe, but the daughter-in-law is also good.

    Suddenly, Mrs. Song's eyes widened and she was shocked: "Wow, Mu Mu, your skin is so good, right?! How do you take care of it?"

    His family's Qingshu is worthy of face control, what the hell is going on with such a beautiful boy? Kidnapped?

    Shi Mu blinked, and his long eyelashes flickered, which made Mrs. Song feel sour. He said, "My skin is natural. What is maintenance? I don't know." Mrs. Song:

    I hatred! QWQSong

    Qingshu frowned, and finally couldn't hold back and said: "Mother, you are too close, Mu Mu doesn't like others getting too close."

    Shi Mu: When did I not like it?

    Mrs. Song raised her eyebrows: Why did I hear the sour tone?

    Seeing that the three of them seemed like a family of three, Song Yuanqiao completely forgot about him as the head of the family, and coughed with a straight face: "Ahem!"

    However, it didn't attract their attention, and even the senior brother also said to the man called Shi Shi. Mu's person was so curious that he didn't hear his cough.

    Song Yuanqiao: "..."

    Can't wait for this place!

    But he can only think this way in his heart. If he really said it, his wife would probably be the first to stand up and say that if he can't treat you, he will leave, and no one will stop you from saying that.

    snort! So he endured it!

    Mrs. Song looked at Shi Mu with very gentle eyes, glanced at Song Qingshu reproachfully, and said, "That kid Qingshu too, I have liked you for so many years, and now I bring you here to meet your parents. My wicked mother-in-law, as long as you like each other, I won't break you up."

    Shi Mu glanced at Song Qingshu.

    Song Qingshu pulled Mrs. Song's sleeve in embarrassment, "Mother..."

    Mrs. Song said confidently, "What's the matter? Don't tell me that the boy you said you liked was not him?"

    Hmph, he has been observing in recent years Be careful, this child shows no signs of falling out of love, so she must have been in a period of secret or passionate love, and she would be the first to not believe that the person he brought back now is not what he likes.

    Song Qingshu blushed, "Mother... Keep your voice down."

    Mrs. Song suddenly realized: "Oh~ you are shy."

    Song Yuanqiao was shocked again, "Madam, you already knew that Qingshu likes men?!"

    Mrs. Song: "Yes."

    Song Yuanqiao pointed at her, trembling with anger, "Then why have you been hiding it from me?!"

    Mrs. Song: "I told you, you just don't believe it."

    Song Yuanqiao: "What are you talking about? " When did you say it?"

    Mrs. Song refused, "Did I really not say it?! Think about it?"

    Song Yuanqiao was taken aback by her determined attitude, and then thought about it carefully, and finally remembered it from the depths of his mind. This matter... for a moment, he didn't know what expression to make, and said, "I thought you were joking..."

    Mrs. Song: "Hmph, after all, you just don't believe me."

    Song Yuanqiao: "..." Anyone who suddenly hears that your son has someone he likes, and it's a man, will not believe it the first time. ? !

    "This kind of thing... is against common sense, anyway, I don't agree!!"

    Mrs. Song didn't care about being Zhuang Xianshu in front of outsiders, she rolled her eyes at him bluntly, and said to Shi Mu: "It's okay, he doesn't agree, I agree ! Let's choose an auspicious day, and set a date for the wedding as soon as possible..."

    "You—!"

    A group of senior brothers watched the quarrel between the senior brother and his sister-in-law, and couldn't help but show sympathy. downwind ah!

    Zhang Sanfeng patted his big disciple on the shoulder, said with a smile: "Yuanqiao, since that's the case, let them go."

    Song Yuanqiao: "Master—!"

    Zhang Sanfeng gave him a wink, Song Yuanqiao stopped talking. Then he asked Mrs. Song to take Qing Shu and Shi Mu down, "Go down and discuss it first, and persuade Yuan Qiao with a few disciples as a master." Mrs. Song: "I'm sorry, Master Zhang

    .

    " Disagree, but agreeing is the best.

    Shi Mu didn't make a sound, and looked back at Zhang Sanfeng before leaving, just in time to meet Zhang Sanfeng's eyes, Shi Mu bent his eyes and showed a humble smile. Zhang Sanfeng was thoughtful.

    After they left, out of sight and out of mind, Song Yuanqiao finally had a less irritable expression on his face. He sat angrily on a chair beside him and poured himself several cups of tea in succession.

    Seeing his appearance, the brothers couldn't help laughing.

    Song Yuanqiao pointed at their atmosphere: "Smile, smile! You know how to laugh! You didn't help me at all just now! Instead, you helped someone whose background is unknown!"

    The brothers and sisters looked at each other and silently shut up.

    But Zhang Cuishan couldn't help thinking of something, and sighed sadly, "If Wuji can grow up safely, no matter who he likes, I can accept it..." Everyone knew

    the news that Wuji's life was uncertain, and they couldn't help comforting him, Song Yuanqiao Can't help but dispel the anger.

    That's right, at least Qingshu Ping'an has grown up so much...

    Wait! He still can't accept it!

    Zhang Sanfeng suddenly thought of something at this moment, and felt a little embarrassed, because he forgot to tell Cuishan the news of Wuji's safety: "Haha, Cuishan, you don't have to worry about Wuji, his life is not in danger now, and he It will also be a blessing in disguise, and cure his insidiousness."

    "Really?!" Zhang Cuishan was pleasantly surprised, "Then where is he now?"

    Zhang Sanfeng wanted to say that he didn't know, but in order to appease the other party, he could only Telling this white lie, half-truth said: "I can't tell, otherwise I'm afraid that if you can't resist looking for him and ruin the other party's chance, then his insidiousness may not be cured." Zhang Cuishan was both happy and worried

    , But a big stone in my heart finally fell to the ground.

    Yu Daiyan: "How did Master know?"

    Zhang Sanfeng: "Senior and Master reached a deal yesterday."

    Deal?

    Zhang Cuishan showed guilt, it must be that the master agreed to something embarrassing for the senior again.

    Zhang Sanfeng noticed the expressions of the disciples, and took a sip of tea with a guilty conscience.

    "Speaking of senior..." Yu Daiyan frowned suddenly, and said hesitantly, "The voice of Shi Mu brought by Qingshu always feels familiar to me, a bit like..." "What is it like     ?

    "

Think about it."

    Zhang Sanfeng stopped holding the teacup, and the tea reflected his gloomy expression.

    He put down the teacup slowly: "You all go down, Yuan Qiao stays."

    "It's Master." Everyone left one after another.

    Song Yuanqiao was a little surprised, he secretly guessed: Could it be that Master left me alone to persuade me to accept that man named Shi Mu?

    Zhang Sanfeng opened his mouth with a complex expression, and suddenly he didn't know how to speak to this stable senior disciple: "Yuanqiao..." After so many years,

    Song Yuanqiao heard Master speak in a serious tone again, and couldn't help becoming nervous, "Yes." , Master."

    Zhang Sanfeng: "Do you know why I left you alone?"

    Song Yuanqiao: "...Is it for Shi Mu?"

    Zhang Sanfeng said solemnly: "Almost...but what I want to tell you is not to let you accept him , I want to ask you a few things as a teacher."

    "Master, please tell me." "

    Has Qing Shu often gone down the mountain these years?"

    Song Yuanqiao thought for a while: "Yes, but rarely, he goes there most of the time Houshan and practice martial arts alone in the backyard." Although he was strict with his son, he never slackened in educating his son, so he was very clear about his daily situation.

    "Master, I know."

    "Master, why do you ask this?"

    "Master, I suddenly noticed something."

    Song Yuanqiao frowned: "What is it?"

    Zhang Sanfeng: "Shi Mu's voice is exactly the same as senior's."

    Song Yuanqiao: "??!!"

    He was taken aback for a moment, then his eyes widened in disbelief, and he said in astonishment: "Master, you mean—"

    Zhang Sanfeng smiled lightly: "This possibility cannot be ruled out, and this kid Qingshu It's obvious that you like someone, even if it's someone else, there will be clues, how could he hide someone for four years."

    Song Yuanqiao: "...So, in fact, he didn't hide it, it's just that Shi Mu hid it so well that we couldn't see it?"

    Zhang Sanfeng stroked his beard, and said with a smile: "I think this "senior" shouldn't have kept it from us. Otherwise, he wouldn't have made the same voice."

    Song Yuanqiao: "..." "

    There was a reason for that "senior" to attack suddenly four years ago. I still remember that Qingshu was beaten by Emei's Miejue Shitai Did the "senior" help Wudang after a slap?"

    Song Yuanqiao was stunned: "That's true...but his age and his martial arts..."

    Zhang Sanfeng reprimanded: "Narrow-sighted, there are Hengkong in this world Geniuses who were born in the world, and masters who live in seclusion in the mountains and forests, can't be compared in the same day!"

    Song Yuanqiao was ashamed: "It's my apprentice who is short-sighted."

    "Oh, but it's inevitable." Zhang Sanfeng sighed: "Go down and think about it."

    Song Yuanqiao : "..."

    He went down to think? How does he think? ? If the other party is really that unfathomable senior, does he still have the position to refuse? The opponent is not only kind to Wudang, but also the force value is not comparable to him!

    He is too difficult!

    The author has something to say: The next chapter ends this world.

    Although this world is a bit long, but the stupid author still wants to write clearly what should be explained~

    Thanks for voting for me during 2020-05-06 02:02:38~2020-05-06 21:27:42 Or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: I don’t understand? Bitter 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Come here, Quel 1;

    Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 61 bottles of the dream man; 21 bottles of the world is not worth it; 20 bottles of Yeyue Fleeting Years; Bottles; 5 bottles of Sky Not Sky, Tang Tang Eat Tang Tang; 4 bottles of Wan Ye Zi; 2 bottles of Quiet 123

    ;
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 253 Gu: The Infatuated Traitor of the Master School—Senior Brother 15 (End)

    Song Yuanqiao was in a daze, and walked out of the room like a wandering spirit. He met several disciples who greeted him and saluted him on the way, but he didn't care.

    It wasn't until I got home and stood at the gate for a while that my thoughts gradually returned.

    In the room, his wife was holding Shi Mu's hand and discussing something very kindly, and the other party responded obediently and obediently. Except for the fact that his son Qing Shu's face was a little smelly, he suddenly felt like this good?

    Alas, it seems that he will slowly accept the fact that he will have one more son and one less grandson in the future.

    "I'm back." He stood at the door and said loudly.

    However... no one paid attention to him...

    Song Yuanqiao: "..." What about the status of the head of my family? ! !

    The man was a little aggrieved, but thinking of the three people across the way, he couldn't provoke any one of them, so he held back his anger, went into the room, walked over, and sat aside.

    "What are you discussing?" He ignored him.

    Mrs. Song was finally willing to give him a look: "The wedding date."

    The wedding date...

    Song Yuanqiao choked, almost choking on his own saliva, and wanted to say something, but he glanced at Shi Mu again, and swallowed the words in his throat went back.

    Forget it, such a powerful young man can wrong himself and commit himself to his son Qingshu, so he doesn't care about it so much.

    After figuring it out, the sullenness in Song Yuanqiao's heart immediately dissipated a lot, and his brows became brighter, and he looked at the date on the table and said, "I'll take a look too... um... the next month will be good, it's an auspicious day. Mrs.

    Song: "...you took the wrong medicine?"

    Song Yuanqiao frowned, and said angrily, "Why are you still swearing?!"

    Mrs. Song glanced at Shi Mu in embarrassment, afraid that the other party would think she was a mother-in-law full of foul words, she quickly stroked his arm and said, "I didn't scold you, master, I was just curious, didn't you object before, why did you suddenly discuss it?" It's an auspicious day."

    Song Yuanqiao: "Hmph, can't you allow me to figure it out?"

    Mrs. Song said happily: "Yes, yes, let's discuss it together."

    After finishing speaking, she wanted to hold Shimu's hand, However, she was caught off guard, and she took a closer look, Shi Mu was still here just now, but at some point, she had already run into the hands of her own son.

    Mrs. Song looked over speechlessly. Song Yuanqiao never did this to her at the beginning. As for it?

    Song Qingshu noticed her gaze, thought that his mother was going to hold Mumu's hand again, and immediately squeezed Shimu's hand even tighter.

    Mrs. Song: "..."

    My old lady has been married for more than 20 years, why does she still feel like she ate a handful of dog food? !

    Shi Mu withdrew his hands but didn't flinch. He glanced at him amusedly, and smiled at Mrs. Song, "Ma'am, are you too anxious about the wedding? Qingshu is still young, and when he turns twenty... ..."

    "Small? What's so young?! He's eighteen! Back then I was married!"

    Shi Mu: "..."

    Looking at the eyes of the people around her, Mrs. Song realized that she seemed to be too young. In a hurry, he sneered and said: "Ahem, it's really a bit fast, how about you two get engaged first, and then get married when Qing Shu turns 20, okay?" Shi Mu: "Okay." Song

    Qingshu

    snickered : "I have no opinion."

    Song Yuanqiao... Song Yuanqiao's opinion is not important.

    Mrs. Song smiled cheerfully, "Mu Mu, should you change your mind now?" Shi Mu

    was puzzled: "Madam?

    "

    Shi Mu: "...Mother."

    Song Yuanqiao thought to the side: I don't know if my wife will scare me to be so bold after knowing that this is the "senior".

    "Father."

    Song Yuanqiao was stunned for a moment, and then agreed: "Hey!"

    The matter between the two of them was settled like this, and Song Qingshu was still a little cloudy like a dream, but he didn't expect that it would only be in a short period of two days. , he has achieved more than a thousand days and nights, dreaming about things, smirking completely from ear to ear.

    They only invited their own family members to the engagement banquet. After all, although they both accepted that both of them were men, it was unavoidable that other people from the Jianghu said nasty things and invited them over. become unhappy.

    Yin Susu was in Mingjiao far away, and she first got a message from Cuishan, saying that Wuji was found safe, but he could not be brought back now. She was so excited to return to Wudang, and just after confirming that the news was true, she learned that Qing Shu's child was getting engaged.

    Yin Susu still has a good impression of Song Qingshu, because he is about the same age as Wuji, and in the Wudang sect, Qingshu also treats her very respectfully, and never treats her differently just because she is a demon girl, so she always takes Qing Shu treats Qing Shu like her own child, and now that Qing Shu is engaged, she is not only overjoyed, but also a little puzzled: "Which family is the lady? I haven't seen Qing Shu get close to any lady in these years?" Zhang Cuishan awkwardly

    touched Touching her nose, she explained: "It's not Miss, Qingshu is engaged to a man."

    "A man?!" Yin Susu was shocked. As for the matter with the man, she still met at the same time. What made her even more unbelievable was that Wudang, a well-known and upright family, would accept this kind of thing so quickly? ! Compared with Mingjiao and Wudang in this regard, I am afraid that both are inferior.

    Zhang Cuishan thought that Yin Susu disagreed. Although he was a little awkward, but for the harmony of Wudang Mountain, he had no choice but to persuade her: "Yes, Susu, as long as the two of them like each other, don't be pedantic, and their engagement date It's already down, even if you think it's inappropriate, you must not show it in front of Qing Shu and Shi Mu, they are young people and easily impulsive, if there are more voices of opposition, I'm afraid they will do something stupid. "

    Yin Susu looked at him speechlessly. In the past, she was the first to accept new things, but Cuishan was a bit pedantic. She never expected that one day, her pedantic husband would call her Yin Susu pedantic! Suddenly felt a little ashamed... She rolled her eyes angrily, "Don't worry, I've seen this kind of thing a lot in the Devil's Cult, I'm just a little surprised because it's Qingshu! Since he likes it, I absolutely have no reason not to support it."

    Zhang Cuishan was startled: "Does this kind of thing happen a lot in the Demon Cult?"

    Yin Susu glanced to the side guiltily, but she concealed it so well that Zhang Cuishan didn't see that she was lying at all. Without blushing or panting, he said, "Yes."

    Zhang Cuishan was a little thankful, fortunately, Yin Susu was not a man, otherwise he would end up on the island with him...

    Bah, bah, bah, what is he thinking!

    After Yin Susu found out about this, she immediately went to see the man who could make Qing Shu fall in love with a man willingly, and then had to admit that it was no wonder that Qing Shu was fascinated by this man. First of all, his face was more beautiful than ordinary people...Of

    course , this ordinary person does not include herself (guilty).

    When Song Qingshu came back, he happened to run into Yin Susu who was leaving, looked at her back suspiciously, and asked, "Why is Fourth Aunt walking a little anxiously?

    " Women, there are men."

    Song Qingshu: "???"

    Shi Mubai gave him a look, "What is your expression? Could it be that I am not beautiful?"

    Song Qingshu: "Pretty!"

    Such a beautiful person is actually His, I can't help but laugh when I think about it.

    "Stupid boy."

    Shi Mu laughed, stretched out his index finger and tapped his forehead.

    This time they were engaged, apart from everyone from Wudang sect, Mingjiao got the news from nowhere, and several relatives of Yin Susu also came to attend. No other martial arts sects were invited, and the engagement banquet was held extremely low-key.

    Although Song Qingshu feels more at ease after being engaged, as long as he and Mu Mu are not married, he will never feel at ease. Moreover, Shi Mu said that he would not be able to get close until he was twenty years old, so he always felt that Mu Mu just regarded him as a child who grew up, instead of treating him as a lover who could spend the rest of his life together.

    After two years like this, when he was twenty years old, he finally didn't have to worry about Shi Mu anymore. What he was most worried about became another thing.

    Mu Mu's identity is a goblin, so he can live for hundreds of thousands of years, but he is just a human being, and his lifespan of a hundred years is already considered a long life. This is not counting the fact that after he gets old and fading, when he gets old...Will Mu Mu despise him?

    Thinking of this, Song Qingshu shut himself up in Wudang Clan's Zangshu Pavilion for several days, looking for a way to make people live longer.

    Shi Mu found him, sat helplessly on the top of the bookshelf, and looked at him: "I knew you came here."

    Song Qingshu was caught, like a child who did something wrong, silently lowered his head .

    Shi Mu looked at the books in his hand, and said: "No wonder you worked so hard to make me almost die on the bed. It turned out that you didn't want me to get out of bed, so you would have the opportunity to come here to read these books." Song Qingshu felt guilty: "I'm

    sorry ..." But he didn't work hard because he wanted to read books, but because Mu Mu was too attractive, he couldn't help it... Shi

    Mu jumped down, startled Song Qingshu, and quickly caught him, Shi Mu stayed behind him In his arms, he said: "I know what you're thinking, don't you just want to wait a hundred years before you die? You don't even think about it, if there is such a thing in Zangshu Pavilion, how can Zhang Sanfeng be so old?" Song Qingshu:

    " ...Master will be very sad when he hears it."

    "Ahem, he's not here." Shi Mu sneered, and continued: "I'm a goblin, why don't you ask me what I can do?"

    Song Qingshu's eyes lit up, "So Mu Mu has a solution?"

    Shi Mu originally wanted to talk about an equal contract, but he wanted to tease him when he said the words: "Yes, when we get married, we will sign a master-servant contract, and then our lifespan will be reduced." It can be shared."

    Song Qingshu's heart was about to move: "Master-servant contract?"

    Shi Mu grinned: "I am the master, you are the servant!"

    Song Qingshu didn't know what to think of, and his cheeks turned red again. "Okay."

    "Since you are a servant, do you know what you should call me?" Song Qingshu     blushed

    even more, "Master.

    "

When being called out like this, it's not that you can't close your mouth, but that you can't close your legs.

    The author has something to say: This world is over. Although I didn't write about getting married, I feel that there is no need to write about it. If I write about it, it's all about water plots.

    Just write the following episode directly.

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-05-06 21:27:42~2020-05-08 05:04:24~ Thanks to the

    little angel who cast the grenade: Naturally cute 1 Thank

    you to the little angel who threw the landmine: Haoyue, Natural Meng, Huabu つぐ泪曲 1;

    Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 15 bottles of ink flute sound; 10 bottles of Yue Qingyun; 8 bottles of Junbu; lemon * 6 bottles of Mint; 5 bottles of LAI Zhangli; 2 bottles of Lingling, Little Transparent, Zhenghan, and Yiming Little Baby; 1 bottle of Ziyuyu, All Come, Whale Fall; thank you very much for your support, I will

    continue Work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

122K 3.7K 65
Short Title: CS Alternate Title: 逆袭反攻略(快穿) Status: Completed Author: 橘子舟 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Shounen Ai, Yaoi Tags: Doctors, Episodic, Futuristi...
SCENT OF LOVE (editing) venus

Любовные романы

1.2M 65K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
210K 6.5K 180
Title: [快穿]把配角生出来吧! Author: 孤独的瓶子 Status: 180 Chapters (Completed) Description: Because the mother of the supporting role was disturbed by the turbul...
17.4K 603 41
"After being genetically matched, the sex of the female insect has changed [Zerg]" Author: 晴雨无依 Introduction: At the age of 16, Levin Manson broke o...